A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shocking Bank Of Japan Trick And QE Boosting Treat Sends Futures To Record High | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $SLCA | iBankCoin.com
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, The French Are Revolting... | ZeroHedge
- Favorable Sentiment for a 4th Quarter Rally | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: "Spooky" Things | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OBAMA: Here's When Republicans Will Stop Calling It 'Obamacare' | Business Insider
- The Next 'Terminator' Movie Is Going To Rewrite The... | Business Insider
- World stocks rally after Japanese stimulus | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Beats, Stock Falls, Then Rises (LNKD) | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Hong Kong activists mull taking protest to Beijing | Business Insider