A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- January Jitters Jolt Stocks - S&P Loses Key 2,000 Level; Bonds' Best Month Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Superpower Blunders: Czechoslovakia In 1938 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- DuMB AND DuMBKoPF... | ZeroHedge
- The AAPL Effect: Q4 Earnings Growth Without Apple: 0%; With Apple: 2.1% | ZeroHedge
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- We Ignore Unintended Consequences At Our Peril | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Richard Sherman can tell what play is coming when he watches other NFL games on TV... | Business Insider
- Fifteen Ukrainian soldiers killed in latest fighting | Business Insider
- Maxwell leads Australian ODI win over England | Business Insider
- Here's how good Tim Cook has been for Apple in one chart (... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Apple's earnings report was *too good*. People don't think Apple can beat... | Business Insider