A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shell's New Permian Play Profitable At $20 A Barrel | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- Partner At Paulson & Company Jumps To His Death In Midtown Manhattan | ZeroHedge
- Trump Son-In-Law Kushner To Testify On Russia Ties | ZeroHedge
- How To Beat Warren Buffett Working Just 40 Days A Year | ZeroHedge
- Congress Poised To Obliterate Broadband Privacy Rules | ZeroHedge
- Russian Billionaire Blasts AP's "Malicious Lies" Over Manafort Accusations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chart shows just how dominant Dustin Johnson has been recently on the PGA Tour | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- David Einhorn's terrible idea could not have come at a worse time for GM (GM) | Business Insider
- Wells Fargo agrees to pay $110 million to settle customer accounts lawsuit | Business Insider
- US home prices rise to the highest level in over 2 years | Business Insider
- 9 everyday missteps that make you look like you never learned your manners | Business Insider
- The world's largest humanitarian crisis in 70 years... | Business Insider