A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tapping the Brakes on Automated Vehicles | Financial Sense
- The Unique Evil Of The Left | ZeroHedge
- Former Fed Governor Admits "Fed Is Not Data Dependent; It Is Propping Up Asset Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Does Everyone Hate Ted Cruz: The Answer In One Diagram | ZeroHedge
- Why Another Oil Price Downturn Is A Distinct Possibility | ZeroHedge
- Its 2007 Deja Vu All Over Again: Goldman Is Raising $8 Billion LBO Fund | ZeroHedge
- Awkward? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The brilliant management strategy Google's new CEO used to become one... | Business Insider
- eSports will break $1 billion in 2017 (GOOG, GOOGL, FB) | Business Insider
- 'He is color-blind and gender-neutral': Ivanka aims to soften her father's image... | Business Insider
- An Indian military plane carrying 29 people has gone missing | Business Insider
- Levi's is finally making a perfectly fitting jean | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Gun violence and police abuse are creating a vicious cycle | Business Insider