A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- Russell Napier Asks: "What Evidence Is There That QE Works?" | ZeroHedge
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- When The Line Between Halloween & Real Life Terror Gets Blurred | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Walking Dead' Creator Debunks The Biggest Fan... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 50 Best Suburbs In America | Business Insider
- Man with 'Islamic extremist leanings' attacks NY... | Business Insider
- Man City setback as West Ham claim shock win | Business Insider
- 25 eurozone banks 'fail ECB stress test' | Business Insider
- The Way You Watch TV Is About To Change Dramatically | Business Insider
- This Is What A US Airstrike On ISIS Looks Like | Business Insider