A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Many Euro Crises Will This Make? It's Getting Hard To Keep Track | ZeroHedge
- French Nuclear Watchdog Gives An Update On Mysterious Radioactive Iodine Blanketing Europe | ZeroHedge
- When Speculators Prosper Through Ignorance | ZeroHedge
- Selling Of French Bonds Accelerates As Le Pen Extends Lead, Macron Tumbles In Latest Poll | ZeroHedge
- Direct Bid Surges In Strong 2 Year Auction, Bid To Cover Highest Since August | ZeroHedge
- US Lawmakers Are Probing Soros' Involvement In European Politics | ZeroHedge
- HSBC Reports One of the Biggest Misses of the Year, We Warned Quite Thoroughly in September | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A meeting with Steve Bannon seemed to... | Business Insider
- Mutual distrust, common interests: Egypt gets closer to... | Business Insider
- THE VIRTUAL REALITY REPORT: How the early days of VR are unfolding and the challenges it must... | Business Insider
- These are the watches worn by some of the most... | Business Insider
- Snapchat has started selling its Spectacles camera glasses online (SNAP) | Business Insider
- Snapchat has a huge problem with Android, and it's... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider