A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Panic-Buyers Lift WTI Crude Back Over $48 | ZeroHedge
- With The Lowest Volume Since Q1 2014, The Global M&A Boom May Be Over | ZeroHedge
- Clouds on the Horizon for Vices | Financial Sense
- Clinton Campaign Blames Slumping Support On Bernie "Holding Her Back" | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
- Corporate Profits Point to Lower Stock Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You can get a pair of iconic, American-made dress shoes at a major... | Business Insider
- Children are getting their first smartphones at... | Business Insider
- The fintech industry explained: The trends disrupting the world... | Business Insider
- Polls are showing that Donald Trump might have a big problem if he refuses to release his... | Business Insider
- Angelina Jolie has been hired as a professor at the London School of Economics | Business Insider
- There will be 34 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- One chart from Goldman Sachs shows why the oil industry is trapped | Business Insider