A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Real 'Division' (Summarized In 100 Seconds) | ZeroHedge
- Jack Ma Accuses The US Of Spending $14 Trillion On War Instead Of Its People | ZeroHedge
- The Collapse Of The Left's Great Con | ZeroHedge
- Raoul Pal Warns The Day Of Reckoning Looms For VIX Shorts: "Reminds Me Of Portfolio Insurance In 1987" | ZeroHedge
- United Airlines Lifts Nationwide Ground-Stop After IT "Glitch" | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Two Nations... Maybe More!" | ZeroHedge
- 500,000 Women Swamp Washington For Anti-Trump Protest March - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are all the people who made managing director at Morgan Stanley | Business Insider
- If you bought dairy products in the last 13 years in more than a dozen... | Business Insider
- The anti-Trump boycott of 70 retailers won't back down — here's how it... | Business Insider
- Tom Brady is the most successful quarterback in NFL history | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- This startup says its kooky, creepy Einstein robot could be the future of... | Business Insider