A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Year-End Rally | Financial Sense
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Why Monetizing Debt Could End In Revolutions | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- Several Bullish Supports Suggest Bears Should Temper Their Outlook | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chelsea pull away, Toure rescues Man City | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Scientists Just Figured Out How To Serve Espresso In Space | Business Insider
- Norwegian prodigy Carlsen retains World Chess... | Business Insider
- The Stage Is Set For An Epic Finish At The World... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: So Far, Larry Summers Has Been Wrong About The US Economy (GS) | Business Insider
- Meet The Startup Building Drones That Could Save Lives | Business Insider