A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Implications for the Stock Market and Gold with a Yen Rally | Financial Sense
- Emerging Markets In Danger | ZeroHedge
- What Is The Gold-Oil Ratio Telling Us? | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- The Baltic Dry Index Has Never Crashed This Fast Post-Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
- Russia Busts "Gold-Selling" Rumors, Reports It Bought Another 600,000 Ounces Taking Gold Holdings To New Record High | ZeroHedge
- Futures Soar On Swiss NIRP Stunner, "Considerably Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LEAKED: Here's Your First Look At Sony's Colorful New Android Phone... | Business Insider
- Wal-Mart And Amazon Slammed For Selling These Toy Guns | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- China grandfather defends petition to expel HIV... | Business Insider
- Red Hat Chief Jim Whitehurst: Open Source Is Spurring Innovation | TheStreet.com
- Deutsche Bank's Top Economist Declares The 'Chart Of The Decade' | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, ORCL) | Business Insider