A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fortune Belongs to the Bold | Financial Sense
- Hot Money, Cold Credit | Financial Sense
- Bizarro Time As Better Data Sends Stocks Lower | ZeroHedge
- Banks Write Legislation | ZeroHedge
- Jack Lew's Triple Whammy - IRS Ignorance, Corzine Corruption, And The 'War On The Poor' | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone’s Economy Could Surprise to the Upside | Financial Sense
- I’ve Got Your Fortune Cookie Right Here | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ENDING SOON: Enter To Win A Kindle Fire From Business Insider | Business Insider
- KOTOK: This Low Inflation Environment Is Fantastic For... | Business Insider
- After Predicting Apple's Collapse, Jeff Gundlach Now Owns The Stock | Business Insider
- 7 Things Students and Parents Should Do Before College Starts | TheStreet.com
- 7 Signs Household Finances Are Getting Stronger | Business Insider
- Foreigners Are Piling Into Japanese... | Business Insider
- Michael Bloomberg Now Owns More Than A Dozen Different Properties Around The... | Business Insider