A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will 2017 See Peak Fragility? | ZeroHedge
- Job Market Rolling Over: Rate Of Hiring Declines At Fastest Pace Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- The Tide Is Turning Against The Oligarchs | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Employee Tried To Steal $5 Million In 22 Wire Transfers To Cover Gambling Debt | ZeroHedge
- Restoration Hardware Implodes After More Terrible Guidance, Blames Election | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- European Bond Yields Spike, Bank Stocks Soar, EUR Tumbles After Draghi Surprise | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Unforgettable photos from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, 75 years ago today | Business Insider
- First elected Somali-American lawmaker says... | Business Insider
- Israel could become a counterterrorism training hub for countries worried about... | Business Insider
- Florida is stockpiling an untested lethal-injection drug | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to use Webpass, the high-speed internet provider... | Business Insider
- A new HBO documentary is going behind-the-scenes into Warren... | Business Insider