A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Effective Have The Fed's QE Programs Been? | ZeroHedge
- Legal Tender Renders Planning Impossible | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Smaller - That's The Only Way This Works | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Forget Global Geopolitical Chaos, S&P 500 Surges To All-Time Record High As Gold Slides | ZeroHedge
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
- It’s Coming | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Best Tequila Drinks on the Planet | TheStreet.com
- Boeing Weighs on Blue Chips, Jim Cramer: 'Lonely Owning the Stock' | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Ben Gurion Airport Isn't The Only Place American Planes Can't Fly | Business Insider
- John Kerry Doesn't Care About The FAA Ban Either — He Just Landed In... | Business Insider
- Amazon May Soon Have To Open Up The Books For Its AWS Unit | Business Insider
- Pro-Russia Militant: We Shot Down The Malaysia Airliner | Business Insider