A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- "I'm Not Stupid" Monsanto Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Weedkiller After Proclaiming "It Won't Hurt You" | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Inventories Should Peak Soon | Financial Sense
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- 3 Charts To Prove That 'Shadow Banking' Could Collapse The Entire Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- Top 100 Ranked Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Prince Bishop wins Dubai World Cup | Business Insider
- Yemen's Hadi will not return to Aden 'for now': FM | Business Insider
- Singapore honours Lee with grand state funeral | Business Insider
- Go inside an abandoned NASCAR race track that's been left to rot for the... | Business Insider
- Brain drain as young Greenlanders leave for Denmark | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how European languages... | Business Insider
- Here's the one big advantage YouTube has over Facebook's new video... | Business Insider