A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina’s Default Raises More Questions Than Answers | Financial Sense
- Wall Street's Take On Jackson Hole: "Yellen Was Not Dovish Enough" | ZeroHedge
- European & Russian Stocks Surge Despite Tumbling Bund Yields | ZeroHedge
- Did Demand Concerns Spark The Biggest Drop In US Oil Rig Count Since 2012? | ZeroHedge
- A Pleasant Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Explains Why It Rushed Entry Of Humanitarian Convoy | ZeroHedge
- The Stunning Charts Showing Just How Much Richer The Rich Have Gotten While The Poor Drown In Debt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taylor Swift Marks a Do-or-Die Moment for Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- One Paragraph Cuts Through The Hype Of Robots Taking Your Job | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/22:... | StreetInsider.com
- Thomson Reuters Is Reportedly Sending A Presumptuous Email To Publishers Saying... | Business Insider
- How To Banish Those Annoying iMessage Spammers Forever (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Operation To Rescue American Hostages In Syria Was Much Larger Than We Realized | Business Insider
- This Is The Cat Experiment That Should Make You Feel Better About The Future Of Humanity | Business Insider