A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Latest Guccifer Leak Reveals What Democrats Really Think Of Black Lives Matter | ZeroHedge
- Germans "Lose Faith In Banks", Rush To Buy Safes | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Records "Most Violent Month In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses After Big Distillates Inventory Build | ZeroHedge
- Finland Unleashes Helicopter Money In "Greatest Societal Transformation Of Our Time" | ZeroHedge
- After Its "Predatory Tax Grab", Europe Prepares Crackdown On Amazon, McDonald's | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities To Own A House | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Japanese government owns a massive amount of... | Business Insider
- COOPERMAN: 'Netflix is an acquisition candidate for... | Business Insider
- Google Wallet eliminates pain points (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- After helping Hillary Clinton, Meg Whitman says she'll help '... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Canada's economy just had its worst quarter since the financial crisis | Business Insider
- Hoping to attract money from abroad, India extends residency... | Business Insider