A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Extends Closing Time Of First POMO By 15 Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoinaires Take To The Streets | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Changes in South African Inequality During Mandela’s Life | Financial Sense
- GDP Q3 Second Estimate Rises to 3.6% | Financial Sense
- Sunday Morning Charts | iBankCoin.com
- Number of Banks and Percentage of Problem Banks Over Time | Financial Sense
- The Time to Be Bearish Is When Breadth Is Weak, Which Clearly Isn’t Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Unofficial Goldman Sachs Guide To New Year's Resolutions | Business Insider
- This Brilliant Stop Motion Video Only Uses Photos Taken With Google Glass | Business Insider
- The 'New American' Is Now Officially The Planet's Biggest Airline... | Business Insider
- The Lions Went For A 2-Point Conversion In A Snow Storm, And It Was Brilliant... | Business Insider
- After Getting Pushed Out Of Apple, Here's What Former iOS Leader... | Business Insider
- Apple's iBeacon Is Ready To Take Over The Retail Sector | Business Insider
- Barry Ritholtz Explains Why Hedge Funds Have Lousy Performance | Business Insider