A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Confidence Is Lost": Fred Hickey Says "Bear Market Will Last Until QE4" | ZeroHedge
- The Mad Stewards of Gondor | Financial Sense
- America's National Debt Bomb Caused By The Welfare State | ZeroHedge
- European Sovereign Risk Soars As Systemic Fears Mount | ZeroHedge
- Something Very Disturbing Spotted In A Morgan Stanley Presentation | ZeroHedge
- Russian Prime Minister Warns There Will Be A "Permanent World War" If Saudis Invade Syria | ZeroHedge
- Could Gasoline Drop Below $1 Per Gallon? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People upset about Beyoncé's Super Bowl show are organizing a protest at NFL... | Business Insider
- PIMCO: Negative interest rates are the problem, not the solution | Business Insider
- The 18 best pictures from Denver's Super Bowl parade | Business Insider
- Greek police are firing tear gas at angry farmers protesting in... | Business Insider
- Uber agrees to pay $28.5 million to end lawsuit about safety ads | Business Insider
- Why finding your 'biological prime time' could be the key... | Business Insider
- The US intelligence chief added gene editing to a list of threats that includes North Korea's nukes... | Business Insider