A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Worrying Set Of Signals | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP To Slide After 16% Surge In August Trade Deficit; Imports Jump As Exports Drop | ZeroHedge
- US Services Economy "Bounce" Dies As New Orders Crash Most Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Last Two Times this Happened, the US Was Falling into a Recession | ZeroHedge
- How America's "Think Tanks" Are Compromised & Bought Off By Foreign Governments | ZeroHedge
- How Did Picasso Create 50,000 Works of Art? | Altucher Confidential
- Peter Schiff: The Fed Has Created A "Bad Is Good" Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- European markets are leaping as US interest rate... | Business Insider
- Something terrifying may be lurking in the South... | Business Insider
- PepsiCo beats Street 3Q forecasts | Business Insider
- ESPN's Stephen A. Smith goes on wild rant after Kevin Durant called him a... | Business Insider
- Europe's biggest airline is attacking Google over its... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Glencore shares are sinking as European markets open | Business Insider