A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming … Unless We Stop It | ZeroHedge
- GDP Sparks Gold Dump, Stock Pump | ZeroHedge
- Employment Costs Surge Most In 6 Years As Initial Claims Miss | ZeroHedge
- Muppet Slaughter: Goldman Removes Adidas From Its "Conviction Buy" List Minutes After Its Biggest Drop In History | ZeroHedge
- 214 Years Of Sovereign Defaults In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Secretary Warns Russian Sanctions "Will Hit UK Economy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft's Virtual Assistant Cortana Will Soon Be Able To Do Even More... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods Tumbles After Sales Miss (WFM) | Business Insider
- Why U.S. Steel Stock Is Soaring Today | TheStreet.com
- Samuel L. Jackson Had Only One Request For 'The Avengers... | Business Insider
- 4 Reasons Buffalo Wild Wings' Business Is On Fire | Business Insider
- Google Apps Customers No Longer Need A Google+ Account To Use Hangouts | Business Insider
- 6 Ways To Travel Around Europe On The Cheap | Business Insider