A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Welcome To Arcadia – The California Suburb Where Rich Chinese Stash Cash In McMansions | ZeroHedge
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- This Wasn't Supposed To Happen | ZeroHedge
- Our New Robot Overlords & The Third Type Of Capital | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rodgers salutes resilient Sterling | Business Insider
- Whisper CEO Tells Users To Email Him If... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Spanish nurse cleared of Ebola: hospital source | Business Insider
- Why Selling A Startup For $20 Million Can Be... | Business Insider
- Ukraine says winter gas price deal agreed with Russia | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over And Futures Are Shooting Higher | Business Insider