A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Synthetic Biology - Using Machines to Reprogram DNA | Financial Sense
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- COMEX Registered Silver Now More Leveraged Than Gold | ZeroHedge
- "Tired Of The Expense Of Living Here" - Californians Continue To Leave State In Droves | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Introduces "Political Bias" Training For Employees | ZeroHedge
- First The UK, Then Scotland... Then Texas? | ZeroHedge
- 4 Reasons the Twin Towers Could NOT Have Been Brought Down With Explosives On 9/11 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider
- There will be 34 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- Brexit could have terrible consequences for the future of the planet | Business Insider
- Twitter sets sight on huge ad revenues for NFL content (TWTR) | Business Insider
- iCloud is finally getting better (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's how much the top Wall Street banks have earned in fees this year | Business Insider
- Iraq has retaken all of Fallujah from ISIS | Business Insider