A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Begins: US May Send "Target Spotters" To Iraq To Counter ISIS "Offensive" | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- Adult FriendFinder Hacked - Federal Employees Allegedly Among 3.5 Million 'Exposed' | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- EuRO TRaSH 2015 | ZeroHedge
- "New Silk Road" Could Change Global Economics Forever, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Everything we know about Google's next massive Android update (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Five global banks just proved that no... | Business Insider
- Apple has an ambitious plan to take over your entire home — but it's been a challenge for... | Business Insider
- Here are the 10 new TV shows that are dominating the internet | Business Insider
- People are worried about Apple for the silliest possible reason (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Why extroverts earn more money than introverts | Business Insider