A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- China's HNA Group Acquires 25% Stake In Hilton For $6.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- The Drone War Is On: Australian Startup Beats Google, Amazon | Financial Sense
- Wikileaks Releases Part 16 Of The Podesta Files: Total Is Now 26,803 Emails | ZeroHedge
- Geert Wilders And The End Of Justice In The Netherlands | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GM, Ford, Fiat Chrysler, and Tesla are about to report earnings — here's... | Business Insider
- Eli Manning denied using 'Trump' as an audible after field mics... | Business Insider
- Blame the aging microchip industry for the economic crisis | Business Insider
- Horror movies tap into a primal fear instinct in your brain | Business Insider
- You won’t recognize the new world of digital payments without... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- America is still way better off than China | Business Insider