A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bears Are "Covering" Everywhere, Especially Here | ZeroHedge
- Financial Fridays: The WTF! On This Stock Market ‘Crash’ | Altucher Confidential
- The Central Bankers’ Malodorous War On Savers | ZeroHedge
- Putin To Get $3 Billion From US Taxpayers After Ukraine Bond Debacle | ZeroHedge
- Traders Are Panic-Buying Colombian Pesos | ZeroHedge
- For Albert Edwards This Is The One Definitive Measure That "We Are Now In A Bear Market" | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETF Short Squeezes For 6th Day In A Row, Long-Dated Vol Above Monday's Peak | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- African superstars, Bono in campaign to empower women | Business Insider
- US consumer spending up moderate 0.3 percent in July | Business Insider
- In Alaska, Obama to walk fine line on climate change,... | Business Insider
- The 10 best and worst deals at Wal-Mart | Business Insider
- Elway says rest will be good for Manning _ eventually | Business Insider
- Walrus leave ice, come ashore on Alaska's northwest... | Business Insider
- The Latest on Houston deputy: Hunt for suspect continues | Business Insider