A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Just Cost Deutsche Bank $25,000 Per Employee To Keep Its Libor Manipulating Bankers Out Of Jail | ZeroHedge
- S&P Earnings Pass Halfway Mark | Financial Sense
- We’re Not Done Going Higher | iBankCoin.com
- Of Bonds & Bankers: Impossible Things Are Commonplace | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Of The Day - Chinese New Share Accounts Edition!!!! | ZeroHedge
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- Why Sarao Is The Flash Crash Patsy: He Threatened To Expose The "Mass Manipulation Of High Frequency Nerds" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brathwaite, Bravo lead Windies fightback | Business Insider
- Happy World Book Day — Here are 8 books Neil deGrasse Tyson says everyone... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- From Hebron, Palestinian scarf resists... Chinese... | Business Insider
- Google paid its new chief business officer $130 million to come off the bench... | Business Insider
- If you were looking for a sign that we've hit 'The Top,' here... | Business Insider
- People are already testing how long the Apple Watch can survive underwater (... | Business Insider