A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cheat Sheet: The Third Party Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- BaRRY WTF! | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Says OPEC Deal May Add Up To $10 To Price Of Oil, Two Days After Cutting Oil Price Target By $7 | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Rumor Causing The Spike In Deutsche Bank Shares | ZeroHedge
- Pain Spreads To Germany's Second Biggest Bank: Commerzbank Scraps Dividend, Fires 20% Of Workforce | ZeroHedge
- The Bickering Begins: Iraq Disagrees With OPEC's Method Of Oil Production Estimates | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities For Rising Home Prices | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hybrid robo-advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- More than 70% of all NFL players come from 14 states | Business Insider
- 11 grooming hacks every guy should know | Business Insider
- Spotify’s newest board member shows how important video is to its future (NFLX) | Business Insider
- A behind-the-scenes look at what actually goes on during an IPO on the New York Stock... | Business Insider
- The craziest fans at the Ryder Cup | Business Insider
- 12 things you say that can immediately disqualify you in a job interview | Business Insider