A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The ECB Just Admitted QE and NIRP Cannot Produce Growth | ZeroHedge
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Slide As Dollar Continues Rising: Has The "Pricing In" Of Trump Begun | ZeroHedge
- How A Collapse In South America Could Trigger Martial Law In The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- 3 "Reality-Check" Charts For America As Initial Jobless Claims Spike Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An early Facebook employee says the 'laptop test' can help you figure out... | Business Insider
- Here are the best beaches in the UK | Business Insider
- 11 surefire ways to make your iPhone run faster | Business Insider
- Yahoo's HR boss changed his mind about leaving the... | Business Insider
- Malaysia's finance ministry to dissolve 1MDB board... | Business Insider
- Here's what goes on at the Olympics for Special... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk keeps a sleeping bag next to Tesla's production line so that he can... | Business Insider