A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Half A Million Square Kilometers Of Heavy Smog Force Beijing To Issue "Orange Alert", Close Factories | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- Can The Oil Industry Really Handle This Much Debt? | ZeroHedge
- The Best Insurance Policy Ever Written.........Bar None (pardon the pun) | ZeroHedge
- Obama Says "Enough Is Enough," Urges Gun Restrictions After Deadly Planned Parenthood Standoff | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the Autumn Statement cheat sheet — one pie chart... | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant announces he will retire at the end of the season | Business Insider
- Iran unveils upgraded model for oil contracts | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The countries with the world's best digital brands | Business Insider
- Tyson Fury ends Wladimir Klitschko's heavyweight reign | Business Insider
- Wilson's 5 TDs lead Seattle past Pittsburgh 39-30 | Business Insider