A Few ETF Investing Ideas: UUP and Triple ETFs
Look for new and exciting improvements to come from the Masters new site ETFProdigy.com. Today on the site, some actual investing articles vs. our Miller Time Extravaganza, much like Festivus.
But wait, there's more!
Thanks for reading fellow Masters and have a kick ass weekend, more content to come this Sat and Sun.
Thus, without further a due, The Story of Festivus, as told by George Costanza.
FYI, that guy next to Elaine is not Jack Black but damn if he doesn't look like him. Friday fun people.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- How Our Crazy Money System Works | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks Creating Deflation? | ZeroHedge
- Lehman Moment For Austrian "Bad Bank" Means Worse Coming | ZeroHedge
- A Who's Who Of Awful Times To Invest | ZeroHedge
- Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns NATO: Any Threat In Ukraine Will See Military Response | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 24 coolest tech startups in Scandinavia | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Video shows Los Angeles police shooting homeless man | Business Insider
- Unbelievable video of a man feeding alligators with his mouth in a Louisiana... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban is starring in the third installment of the ridiculous TV movie '... | Business Insider
- Kerry, Lavrov open tough talks on Ukraine, Nemtsov | Business Insider
- Genworth Financial has a lot of problems (GNW) | Business Insider