Checking out Foot Locker Shares (FL)
StockerBlog pointed out last week that Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) shares may be worth investors' attention. Turns out FL is selling for 93% of book value and yields a 5% dividend.
The stock has been a roller coaster ride over the past year, trading between $9 to $12 but so far in 2010 Foot Locker Inc shares are up 5.48%.
This month Foot Locker (FL) said it is closing 117 stores in the fourth quarter and revamping its organization, installing Richard Johnson as president and chief executive of Foot Locker U.S., Footaction, Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker. Johnson had been president and CEO of the firm’s Foot Locker Europe unit.
For the full year, Foot Locker said it will have opened 37 stores, closed 190 and remodeled or relocated another 160 doors. A large percentage of the 117 stores slated for closure this quarter are Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker locations in the U.S.
Masters, Foot Locker the retailer of athletic footwear and apparel has a forward PE of 16 and has a market cap of $1.84 billion. The stock is worth adding to you watch list but the one thing we are skeptical about is how it trades, the 12 month chart looks like a sin wave, so expect volatility. Here's the technicals on Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) thanks to shortsqueeze.com and graph via finviz.com:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DEATH, MISERY and a BEAR MARKET | iBankCoin.com
- WTI Extends Crash To 10% After API Inventories Surge Most In 5 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Mark Of A Bear (Market) | ZeroHedge
- A Layman's Explanation Of The Wall Street Rigged Casino Analogy | ZeroHedge
- Aug 31 - Fed Mester: US Economy Can Support Rate Increase | ZeroHedge
- Behold China's 2PM Ramp Capital | ZeroHedge
- DeVoe’s Unprovable But Highly Probable Theories | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- North Korea denies it apologized over mine blast | Business Insider
- Los Angeles poised to vote on 2024 Olympic plan | Business Insider
- CERN: Test results show more detail about 'God particle... | Business Insider
- September is historically the stock market's worst month... | Business Insider
- The biggest study of its kind... | Business Insider
- Here’s what Facebook knows about you based on your ‘likes’ | Business Insider
- One of the government agents tasked with... | Business Insider