Checking out Foot Locker Shares (FL)
StockerBlog pointed out last week that Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) shares may be worth investors' attention. Turns out FL is selling for 93% of book value and yields a 5% dividend.
The stock has been a roller coaster ride over the past year, trading between $9 to $12 but so far in 2010 Foot Locker Inc shares are up 5.48%.
This month Foot Locker (FL) said it is closing 117 stores in the fourth quarter and revamping its organization, installing Richard Johnson as president and chief executive of Foot Locker U.S., Footaction, Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker. Johnson had been president and CEO of the firm’s Foot Locker Europe unit.
For the full year, Foot Locker said it will have opened 37 stores, closed 190 and remodeled or relocated another 160 doors. A large percentage of the 117 stores slated for closure this quarter are Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker locations in the U.S.
Masters, Foot Locker the retailer of athletic footwear and apparel has a forward PE of 16 and has a market cap of $1.84 billion. The stock is worth adding to you watch list but the one thing we are skeptical about is how it trades, the 12 month chart looks like a sin wave, so expect volatility. Here's the technicals on Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) thanks to shortsqueeze.com and graph via finviz.com:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Irish Bookie Takes Bets On Trump's Inauguration Skin Tone; "Burnt Orange" Is A Long Shot At 12/1 | ZeroHedge
- Dynamic Scoring is More Voodoo Economics (Video) | ZeroHedge
- It’s Finally Morning Again In America, And A New Day For Our Country Starts Now | ZeroHedge
- Donald And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Investors Exit Bitcoin, Flood Into Gold ETFs | ZeroHedge
- "Dull Draghi" - What Wall Street Expects From The ECB | ZeroHedge
- EUR Plunges After Draghi Highlights "Downside Risks", Downplays Inflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LinkedIn's website is getting a fresh new design — here's your first look (MSFT) | Business Insider
- T. Rowe Price is pushing back on Snap's plans to only sell non-voting shares... | Business Insider
- Google quietly stopped publishing monthly accident... | Business Insider
- The top 5 must-know retail trends in mobile and social... | Business Insider
- About 700 Microsoft employees will be laid off next week,... | Business Insider
- THE EVERYTHING SHIPPER: Amazon and the new age of delivery (... | Business Insider
- Here's footage of 'El Chapo... | Business Insider