Checking out Foot Locker Shares (FL)
StockerBlog pointed out last week that Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) shares may be worth investors' attention. Turns out FL is selling for 93% of book value and yields a 5% dividend.
The stock has been a roller coaster ride over the past year, trading between $9 to $12 but so far in 2010 Foot Locker Inc shares are up 5.48%.
This month Foot Locker (FL) said it is closing 117 stores in the fourth quarter and revamping its organization, installing Richard Johnson as president and chief executive of Foot Locker U.S., Footaction, Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker. Johnson had been president and CEO of the firm’s Foot Locker Europe unit.
For the full year, Foot Locker said it will have opened 37 stores, closed 190 and remodeled or relocated another 160 doors. A large percentage of the 117 stores slated for closure this quarter are Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker locations in the U.S.
Masters, Foot Locker the retailer of athletic footwear and apparel has a forward PE of 16 and has a market cap of $1.84 billion. The stock is worth adding to you watch list but the one thing we are skeptical about is how it trades, the 12 month chart looks like a sin wave, so expect volatility. Here's the technicals on Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) thanks to shortsqueeze.com and graph via finviz.com:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wikileaks Releases Part 13 Of Podesta Data Dump; Total Emails Released Is Now 23,423 | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Split the GOP ... Now the Next Step? | ZeroHedge
- Trump's 60-Second Guide To Getting Rich Quick (The Clinton Way) | ZeroHedge
- "It Will Be Tough For High Yield Spreads To Tighten From Here" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admin Stunned By Duterte: "The Minute You Say Something, He Lets Loose His Barrage Of Obscenities" | ZeroHedge
- Billionaire Clinton "Hillblazer" Pushes New Tax That Funnels Middle Class Money To Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: Trump Tops Clinton For GDP & Wage Growth | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This simple piece of tech can drastically improve your driving experience... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton has said she dreams of '... | Business Insider
- 55 facts you might not know about Google | Business Insider
- A restaurant tried a 'pay what you want' policy and it was a total disaster... | Business Insider
- A major 'Game of Thrones' set leak has fans psyched about a character's... | Business Insider
- The best Donald Trump impressions on 'SNL' ever, ranked | Business Insider
- Nintendo's new console is mobile, but it's not meant to... | Business Insider