Checking out Foot Locker Shares (FL)
StockerBlog pointed out last week that Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) shares may be worth investors' attention. Turns out FL is selling for 93% of book value and yields a 5% dividend.
The stock has been a roller coaster ride over the past year, trading between $9 to $12 but so far in 2010 Foot Locker Inc shares are up 5.48%.
This month Foot Locker (FL) said it is closing 117 stores in the fourth quarter and revamping its organization, installing Richard Johnson as president and chief executive of Foot Locker U.S., Footaction, Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker. Johnson had been president and CEO of the firm’s Foot Locker Europe unit.
For the full year, Foot Locker said it will have opened 37 stores, closed 190 and remodeled or relocated another 160 doors. A large percentage of the 117 stores slated for closure this quarter are Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker locations in the U.S.
Masters, Foot Locker the retailer of athletic footwear and apparel has a forward PE of 16 and has a market cap of $1.84 billion. The stock is worth adding to you watch list but the one thing we are skeptical about is how it trades, the 12 month chart looks like a sin wave, so expect volatility. Here's the technicals on Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) thanks to shortsqueeze.com and graph via finviz.com:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There Is Now A Marketplace For White People To Make Reparations Payments | ZeroHedge
- Despite Huge BOJ Disappointment, Global Stocks Rise, US Equity Futures Flat As Yen Soars | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- A Trump Supporter Reacts To The Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Creates "Traitors' Cemetery" For Dead Coup-Plotters | ZeroHedge
- OMFIF’s David Marsh: Bank of Japan Stands to Make “Enormous” Losses | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 signs you have a work spouse, even if doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- Everyone should follow this simple rule for buying clothing | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- GrubHub reported a record quarter but there are... | Business Insider
- It’s the first week of GameStop’s Summer Sale — these are the best deals right now | Business Insider
- 8 signs you should rent a home instead of buy | Business Insider
- 15 strategies millionaires use to manage... | Business Insider