Checking out Foot Locker Shares (FL)
StockerBlog pointed out last week that Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) shares may be worth investors' attention. Turns out FL is selling for 93% of book value and yields a 5% dividend.
The stock has been a roller coaster ride over the past year, trading between $9 to $12 but so far in 2010 Foot Locker Inc shares are up 5.48%.
This month Foot Locker (FL) said it is closing 117 stores in the fourth quarter and revamping its organization, installing Richard Johnson as president and chief executive of Foot Locker U.S., Footaction, Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker. Johnson had been president and CEO of the firm’s Foot Locker Europe unit.
For the full year, Foot Locker said it will have opened 37 stores, closed 190 and remodeled or relocated another 160 doors. A large percentage of the 117 stores slated for closure this quarter are Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker locations in the U.S.
Masters, Foot Locker the retailer of athletic footwear and apparel has a forward PE of 16 and has a market cap of $1.84 billion. The stock is worth adding to you watch list but the one thing we are skeptical about is how it trades, the 12 month chart looks like a sin wave, so expect volatility. Here's the technicals on Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) thanks to shortsqueeze.com and graph via finviz.com:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doug Casey Has "Never Seen Anything Like This" | ZeroHedge
- "Trump Trade 1.0" Is Over - Why It Will Take Some Time To Ship Version 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- 4D Chess Alert: Rep. Nunes Confirms Trump Transition Team Was Under ‘Incidental’ Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN OF CoMeY THe CLoWN... | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration, "Seems To Be Inappropriate" | ZeroHedge
- Noted Putin Critic Warns Of Confrontation Between Trump And Russia, Not Collaboration | ZeroHedge
- Bill Blain: "It Feels Like The Markets Are In A Limbo Phase" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Michelin-star chef shares 7 essential tools you should have in your... | Business Insider
- 9 things I no longer do with my money | Business Insider
- Google resurrected a dead product on Wednesday and no one noticed (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Bitcoin spikes above $1,000 | Business Insider
- THE SMART CITIES REPORT:... | Business Insider
- South Korea has begun raising the Sewol ferry that sunk nearly 3 years ago... | Business Insider
- How the next 'Star Wars' movie 'The Last Jedi' will deal... | Business Insider