Checking out Foot Locker Shares (FL)
StockerBlog pointed out last week that Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) shares may be worth investors' attention. Turns out FL is selling for 93% of book value and yields a 5% dividend.
The stock has been a roller coaster ride over the past year, trading between $9 to $12 but so far in 2010 Foot Locker Inc shares are up 5.48%.
This month Foot Locker (FL) said it is closing 117 stores in the fourth quarter and revamping its organization, installing Richard Johnson as president and chief executive of Foot Locker U.S., Footaction, Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker. Johnson had been president and CEO of the firm’s Foot Locker Europe unit.
For the full year, Foot Locker said it will have opened 37 stores, closed 190 and remodeled or relocated another 160 doors. A large percentage of the 117 stores slated for closure this quarter are Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker locations in the U.S.
Masters, Foot Locker the retailer of athletic footwear and apparel has a forward PE of 16 and has a market cap of $1.84 billion. The stock is worth adding to you watch list but the one thing we are skeptical about is how it trades, the 12 month chart looks like a sin wave, so expect volatility. Here's the technicals on Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) thanks to shortsqueeze.com and graph via finviz.com:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iraq and Syria Follow Lebanon’s Precedent | Financial Sense
- "World Is Losing Battle To Contain Ebola Epidemic," MSF Warns Response "Lethally Inadequate" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Will Ukraine Retake the East From Separatists? | Financial Sense
- SKiLLeD LaBoR... | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- All The Different Ways That 'iCloud' Naked Celebrity Photo Leak Might Have... | Business Insider
- Parents of tumour boy held in Spain as sympathy grows | Business Insider
- The Sweet Rides Of Tech's Millionaires And Billionaires | Business Insider
- This Is The Best Evidence We’ve Seen For The Gigantic 5.5 Inch iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- New Report Details The Horrific 'Ethnic Cleansing' By ISIS... | Business Insider
- 11 Icons Of American Pop Culture Who Are Actually Canadian | Business Insider
- How the American Air Merger Helped Charlotte, Philly and Fort Wayne | TheStreet.com