Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why the Debate Over U.S. LNG Exports Has Been Won | Financial Sense
- Thinking about the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Global Leading Indicator Plunges To Economic "Slowdown", Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- Beware International Financialization and Global Dirigisme | ZeroHedge
- LiBeRTY BeNT OUT oF SHaPe... | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Technical Outlook for the Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Van Gaal looks for lead from 'privileged' Rooney | Business Insider
- How Dying Retailers Like Sears Are Trying to Stay Alive | TheStreet.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 19 Of The Most Expensive Substances In The World | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Stocks Retreat From Records Following Alibaba Debut | TheStreet.com
- We Are Pumping Carbon Into The Atmosphere At Increasing Rates — 2013 Set A... | Business Insider