Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Currency Wars Reignite As Yuan Tumbles Most In 2 Months And Chinese Bond Market Freezes | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson In Flames: The Morning After | ZeroHedge
- 122 Tonnes of Gold Secretly Repatriated to Netherlands | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of The Obama Branches Of Government | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes France: Right-Wing Leader Marine Le Pen Demands Central Bank Repatriate French Gold | ZeroHedge
- SUPER CHARGED | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Why 32 Million People Are Obsessed With 'PewDiePie' — The Biggest... | Business Insider
- Obama Just Confronted His Hecklers During An Immigration Speech | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Twitter's CFO Just Accidentally Tweeted A Private Message About... | Business Insider
- Clyne leaves it late to rescue Southampton | Business Insider
- After 96 Loan Rejections, This Guy... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com