Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monetary Policies Misunderstood | Financial Sense
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- "Debt Is The Cause, Not The Cure"- Why $19 Trillion In Debt 'Is' A Problem | ZeroHedge
- ECB Doubles Down on Financial Repression | ZeroHedge
- The Hire That Could Be The Difference Between A Fed Rate Hike And BoJ Helicopter Money | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US auto sales bounced back in April (HMC, TM, F, GM, FCAU, NSANY, VOW) | Business Insider
- Bose’s latest Bluetooth headphones are one of the most well-rounded pairs... | Business Insider
- Argentinian TV network trolls Donald Trump in video promoting soccer tournament to be held in... | Business Insider
- Daily News mourns the death of the Republican Party, 'killed by epidemic of... | Business Insider
- Patton Owsalt shares a heartbreaking tribute to his wife after she suddenly died... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' used this codename for Jon Snow during season 6 to keep... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek