Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Multiple People Stabbed At Neo-Nazi Rally In Sacramento | ZeroHedge
- Union Jacked | Financial Sense
- Civil Uprising Escalates As 8th EU Nation Threatens Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- UBS CIO Warns "The Status Quo Is Over... Get Used To It" | ZeroHedge
- Forget Brexit, This Is The Ticking Time Bomb For The Markets | ZeroHedge
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- A drug more deadly than heroin is changing how police... | Business Insider
- A Tesla owner created a snake-like robotic charger that... | Business Insider
- Geologists have been trying to solve... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, FB, PUB) | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek