Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Technical Analysis Is Garbage (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Trump's ISIS Plan: Another US Invasion? | ZeroHedge
- New Study Finds That Trump's Immigration Crack Down Could Cost $5 Trillion In GDP Over 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Only Two Choices You Have In Life | Altucher Confidential
- The Conflictual Relationship Between Donald Trump And The US "Deep State" - Part 2 | ZeroHedge
- Ten Great Economic Myths | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'No upside': After Snap's London IPO roadshow, a London-based... | Business Insider
- The Lakers shook up their front office and hired Magic Johnson to run the team | Business Insider
- Trump's border tax plan will have serious side effects | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Trump's new national security adviser is... | Business Insider
- An investigation into the former president of the 'poor man's Harvard... | Business Insider
- Trudeau defends giving US border agents more power in... | Business Insider