Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Clinton Foundation Is Shutting Down The Clinton Global Initiative | ZeroHedge
- Trump Aides Deny Plan For Summit With Putin In Reykjavik | ZeroHedge
- US Oil and Gas Jobs See First Gains in 2 Years | Financial Sense
- At Least 20 Killed (6 Children) After Turkish Airlines 747 Crashes Into Kyrgyzstan Residences | ZeroHedge
- Harvard Is 'Billionaire-Making' University | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks: "So Much For The Experts" | ZeroHedge
- The "Most Bearish Hedge Fund" Capitulates: "We Are Beginning To Close Parts Of Our Short Book" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At least 4 killed, 12 wounded in gunfight at Mexico... | Business Insider
- LinkedIn's head of recruiting explains why... | Business Insider
- The Cowboys' decision to spike the ball with 48 seconds left against the... | Business Insider
- Arguing about whether the F-35 can dogfight misses a really big point | Business Insider
- This summer's biggest natural phenomena is cutting right across the US... | Business Insider
- We tried the regional burger chain many people say is the best in America to... | Business Insider
- 5 ways to spot a fake diamond | Business Insider