Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Trump's Decision To Debate Sanders In California Is His Most Genius Move Yet | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden Demonstrates How To "Go Black" | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: "Wesley's Boobie Trap" Replaces Strippers With Robots | ZeroHedge
- "The Great White Hope" | ZeroHedge
- "Greed & Fear Are Great Teachers" Black Swan Author Tells Graduates "Always Have Skin In The Game" | ZeroHedge
- Death By A Theta Cuts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This map shows the insane growth of million-dollar homes in... | Business Insider
- A manufacturer you've never heard of just unveiled an airplane that could change the... | Business Insider
- There are rare deals on Sonos' exceptional speakers today | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- This startup connects superfans who are... | Business Insider
- This golf tracking system turns your phone into a virtual caddie | Business Insider
- Yoga pants contain the only known substance that 'probably' does not cause... | Business Insider