Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- THE TIM COOK BOTTOM OR TOP? | iBankCoin.com
- Shocking Bank Of Japan Trick And QE Boosting Treat Sends Futures To Record High | ZeroHedge
- Meet "Rolling Jubilee" - The Group Buying & Tearing-Up Student Loans | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Thank You US Taxpayers: Russia-Ukraine Agree Terms On Gas-Supply Through March | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Isn't The First Catastrophic Failure Of A Virgin Galactic Craft That... | Business Insider
- Meet Microsoft Band, The $199... | Business Insider
- German Unemployment Takes An Unexpected Plunge | Business Insider
- You Won't Even Be Able To Handle How Intense This Mouse Is | Business Insider
- One Stock Is Responsible For 109 Points Of The Dow Rally | Business Insider
- The 50 Best Internships For 2015 | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (MSFT, SSNLF, IBM, HPQ, NTDOF)... | Business Insider