Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Puplava: "This Is Not 2007-2008" | Financial Sense
- The Largest US Foreign Policy Blunder Since Vietnam Is Complete: Iran Readies Massive Syrian Ground Invasion | ZeroHedge
- China's President Confirms Practice Of Moving Official Reserve Assets To Other Entities In China | ZeroHedge
- Global Investors "Panic" Most Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Explains Why The Market Hasn't Crashed Yet: "People Are Holding And Hoping" | ZeroHedge
- Global Dollar Funding Shortage Intesifies To Worst Level Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Bends,but Will They Break? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US-EU data deal at risk in Facebook case judgment | Business Insider
- Fighting rages on Yemen's Red Sea coast | Business Insider
- Syrian opposition says leader met UN chief on Russia... | Business Insider
- I tried an unlimited blowout startup called Vive, and it's... | Business Insider
- This controversial new business model is taking over retail | Business Insider
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman in Oregon town | Business Insider
- Thickening haze in Singapore disrupts World Cup swim... | Business Insider