Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Urges And Threats, Greece Remains Defiant, Won't "Budge On Red Lines" Even As Russia Denies Gas Deal | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Strength May Revitalize “Constant Currency” Reporting | Financial Sense
- Has The Fed Already Lost? | ZeroHedge
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- Take Note: 2008 Was the Warm Up | ZeroHedge
- Economic Uncertainty Driving Corporate Buybacks? | Financial Sense
- Modern-Day Monetary Cranks and the Fed's "Inflation" Target | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aussie PM downs beer in a few seconds, sparking debate | Business Insider
- Bale, Modric to miss Atletico return leg: reports | Business Insider
- US seeking to allay Gulf fears amid regional chaos | Business Insider
- Draghi: 'More work needed now' by Greece for debt deal... | Business Insider
- 20 years after the... | Business Insider
- George Lucas has not seen the new 'Star Wars' trailer | Business Insider
- Here's the real, forgotten meaning of 'The Wizard Of Oz' | Business Insider