Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Choice Do We Have? | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- The Real Bubble: Average M&A Multiple Hits 16x As First Half Volume Crosses Record $1 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Whole Foods, Half Lies | ZeroHedge
- A Drone's Eye View Of The Massive Numbers Behind The Greek "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- These 12 surprising investors in Uber are poised to get really rich | Business Insider
- Take a tour of popular food startup Food52's beautiful new... | Business Insider
- Dalai Lama to celebrate 80th birthday in California | Business Insider
- The Chinese government just took drastic steps to save the stock market (FXI, CNY) | Business Insider
- The best way to photograph fireworks with your iPhone | Business Insider