Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September | Financial Sense
- It Gets Even Uglier In Canada | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar: Now What? | ZeroHedge
- Finding Pearls Of Wisdom In The Donald’s Trumperbolic Campaign | ZeroHedge
- The End Of "The Permanent Lie" Looms Large | ZeroHedge
- Guns, Drugs, & Booze: The Bipartisan Support For Prohibition | ZeroHedge
- Where Does the Market Go From Here? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If Rachel Bloom's musical TV show is half as hilarious as her YouTube channel, it... | Business Insider
- Immigration shift shows India, China outpacing Mexico | Business Insider
- I saw the new documentary about Steve Jobs and learned a lot about why we... | Business Insider
- Here's what Miley Cyrus wore to host the VMAs (It's as crazy as you're imagining... | Business Insider
- The NFL season hasn't even started, and things between... | Business Insider
- Asian stocks fall after Fed suggests Sept rate hike... | Business Insider
- Trash to treatise: NYC professor sees meaning in garbage | Business Insider