Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Apotheosis Of Bubble Finance - Folly Of The FANGs, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Jackson Hole – What Have We Learned? | Financial Sense
- Central Banks Double Down on the Mistakes of 2008... Creating the Greatest Bubble in Financial History | ZeroHedge
- It's All About This Friday's Payrolls: Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- "It May Take A Massive Program, Large Enough To Shock Taxpayers" - The Jackson Hole Post-Mortem | ZeroHedge
- Merkel's Approval Continues To Slide: Half Of Germans Are Against Her Serving A Fourth Term | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Most pediatricians say parents have refused vaccines... | Business Insider
- Nutanix, the company driving VMware crazy, just made a brilliant acquisition... | Business Insider
- Guys, this is the one thing you need to keep your dress shirts clean | Business Insider
- Microsoft is trying harder to silence internet haters | Business Insider
- Colin Kaepernick lost 'a ton' of weight, and it's becoming... | Business Insider
- Hybrid robo-advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek