Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WoRLD TuRTLe DaY 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- Time To Get Real About China | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- WaRReN BuFFeT EXPLaiNS NaSH EQuiLiBRiuM | ZeroHedge
- McDonalds Responds To Minimum Wage Protests | ZeroHedge
- Grexit "Disaster" Looms As Greek Hospitals Run Out Of Sheets, Painkillers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cedenio dominates Merritt at Ponce Grand Prix | Business Insider
- This former Air Force officer is one of the US's most... | Business Insider
- The Obama administration just effectively ended one of the NSA's most controversial... | Business Insider
- David Letterman sent this witty rejection letter to Jimmy... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Spanish local election shakes up political landscape | Business Insider
- Cleveland police... | Business Insider