Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Clinton Explains Our 'North Korea, South Korea, China' Policy | ZeroHedge
- Trade War Sparks Stock Surge Amid Biggest Short Squeeze Since Trump's Election | ZeroHedge
- Somehow The US Has Killed 70k ISIS Fighters - Twice As Many As It Says Exist | ZeroHedge
- An Angry Canada Responds To Trump's Lumber Tariff... And What It Means For The Economy | ZeroHedge
- McClellan: "Gobs of Liquidity" to Fuel Markets Higher | Financial Sense
- S&P: These Ten Retailers Will File For Bankruptcy Next | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Surge To Record Highs As Spec Positioning Hits Record Short | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 traits of successful people that require no talent at all | Business Insider
- The best thing to drink on every airline | Business Insider
- The world's first malaria vaccine is coming to Ghana, Kenya, and Malawi | Business Insider
- Death toll in Venezuela's political protests rises to 26 | Business Insider
- R&B singer Ne-Yo just invested in a radical Silicon Valley... | Business Insider
- The best racing game ever made is getting a truly insane addition | Business Insider
- Trump says he's 'absolutely'... | Business Insider