Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Final Four is Set | iBankCoin.com
- Despite Short-Squeeze-Driven Buying-Frenzy, Window-Dressed Stocks Remain Red For March | ZeroHedge
- US Savings Rate Jumps To Highest Since 2012 As Spending Continues To Miss Expectations | ZeroHedge
- WTI Tumbles To $47 Handle; Energy Stocks Don't Care At All | ZeroHedge
- China Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- For Robots Only: Amazon Sponsored Contest; Soft Fingers Needed | Financial Sense
- Mainstream Economists' Random Excuse Roulette | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- One big way that eBay is trying to be more like Apple | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: These are the 15 most promising stocks in Europe right now | Business Insider
- Banking behemoths are getting outmatched by Wall... | Business Insider
- The Browns and Bucs have the most valuable collection of picks in the... | Business Insider
- One NFL-to-Los Angeles scenario that's gaining steam has the Oakland... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, AMZN, MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider