Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The New Middle East: Exit America Enter Russia | ZeroHedge
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 22 | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: The Last Two Times P/E Multiples Expanded This Much, The Result Was A Historic Crash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Idris Elba says there have been 'no talks' about him playing... | Business Insider
- This beginner drone can compete with models that are much more expensive | Business Insider
- I work in public health and still eat raw cookie dough — here’s why I’m... | Business Insider
- 5 ways fintech is shaping the future of financial services | Business Insider
- Kia will bring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to older Kias... | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek