Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Syriza Forms Coalition Government With Anti-Bailout Independent Greeks: What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- Will Obama’s State of the Union Proposals Survive Congress? | Financial Sense
- "Historic" Blizzard To Slam Northeast On Monday Night: Over A Foot Of Snow Expected In New York City | ZeroHedge
- ECB Preview: FAQ | Financial Sense
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
- Seven Decades Of Data Prove This Is A Really Dumb Idea... (But They'll Do It Anyway) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Are The Best Headphones You Can Buy | Business Insider
- Eyeing elections as growth resumes, Spain PM... | Business Insider
- Church of England gets first female bishop despite split | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The Amount Americans Are Driving Hasn't Surged Like This In 10 Years (... | Business Insider
- A Carrier Website Might Have Just Leaked Samsung's Next Galaxy Phone | Business Insider
- S&P cuts Russia credit rating to 'junk' | Business Insider