Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German City Mayor Warns Government Of "Massive Crime Problems...Blacks Are In Charge Of The Town" | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- Hillary Clinton Linked To Mysterious Front Associated with Julian Assange Pedophile Smear | ZeroHedge
- "Something More Might Be In The Air" - What Has Gotten The "Smart Money" So Spooked? | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Bank Of England Admits QE 'Economic' Benefits Are Temporary, More Effective As Plunge-Protection For Markets | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Vote-Rigging Robert Creamer Visit The White House Over 200 Times During The Obama Admin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia threatens US with 'asymmetrical' and 'painful' retaliation if... | Business Insider
- There's one type of zombie you'll never see on '... | Business Insider
- T-Mobile reached a $48 million settlement with the FCC... | Business Insider
- The backstory of Trump's repeated false assertion he was against Iraq War before it started... | Business Insider
- The average college football team makes more money than the next 25 college sports combined | Business Insider
- Trump in 2013: We must 'leave borders behind' because future of US... | Business Insider
- US district court: Ohio must allow illegally purged... | Business Insider