Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- Milo Yiannopoulos Told Not to Speak of “Pizzagate” During Miami University Lecture | ZeroHedge
- Auditor Deloitte Fined A Record $8 Million For Massive Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Mark Carney Defends The Bank of England: "We Are Not Robbing The Poor To Pay The Rich" | ZeroHedge
- December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 10 places in the US to travel to in 2017 | Business Insider
- AT&T CEO says you'll eventually spend over half your waking... | Business Insider
- The Arctic is now missing enough ice to cover 23 US states | Business Insider
- Trump's Democratic Cabinet candidates may be a... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- This subscription box is the perfect gift for dog lovers this holiday season | Business Insider
- A prosecutor in Argentina is threatening to crack down on Uber... | Business Insider