Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Warns "The Tide Is Turning Against The Banks" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 4 | ZeroHedge
- Bumbling Failures | iBankCoin.com
- The Psychology of a Sideways Trend | Financial Sense
- EURUSD Hits 1.09 Handle, Lowest Since Sept 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Mario Draghi Gets Heckled, "You're Biased..." | ZeroHedge
- No Laughing Matter: Fed Laughed As Bubble Burst | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Standard Chartered's HUGE profit... | Business Insider
- Euro breaks $1.10 for the first time since 2003 (EUR, USD) | Business Insider
- ADP: Job growth in January was way better than we first thought | Business Insider
- 'Military pressure' may be needed to oust Assad: Kerry... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff: Working at Oracle gave me a... | Business Insider
- Here's how Hillary Clinton's Republican 2016 rivals reacted... | Business Insider