Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Videos Are In: US Shoppers Go Wild, Beat Each Other Up To Celebrate Black Friday Sales | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- Paris, Sharm el-Sheikh, and the Resurrection of Old Europe | Financial Sense
- Why China Hit The Panic Button On Metals Traders (In 1 Simple Copper Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Will Low Oil Prices Increase Internal Instability In Conflict Countries? | ZeroHedge
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- This amazing prefabricated floating home can be shipped anywhere in the world... | Business Insider
- Trump called out for appearing to mock disability | Business Insider
- Bruins extend streak with 4-3 win over Rangers | Business Insider
- Inside one of the most expensive... | Business Insider
- Here's the most disproportionately high-paying job in every state | Business Insider
- Boykin, No. 15 TCU beat No. 7 Baylor 28-21 in double OT | Business Insider