Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Consolidates as Oil Slide Continues | Financial Sense
- Put 25% Cash To Work | iBankCoin.com
- Mathematical Precision or Buckshot? | iBankCoin.com
- Greek Prime Minister Fails To Get Enough Votes To Elect President, Has Less Support Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- IMF Now Ready To Slam The Door On The U.S. And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- THAT WAS A KILL | iBankCoin.com
- Previewing Putin's "Moment Of Truth" Annual Press Conference And Address To Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Stocks Are Higher Ahead Of The Fed (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- The App That Makes It Incredibly Easy For Hackers To Break Into Your iPhone Just Got... | Business Insider
- 1-Year-Old Startup Bustle Hits 20 Million Uniques And... | Business Insider
- 3 Ways Steve Jobs Made Meetings Insanely Productive — And Often Terrifying | Business Insider