Amazing New Michael Jackson Video Aug 2014
The shots of MJ dancing and singing are mainly from his Keep it in the Closet video done back in 1992.
The new song A Place with No Name is Jackson's reworking of America's 1972 hit "A Horse with No Name" and was originally recorded in 1998.
The new video was directed by Samuel Bayer, who also created Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" visual. It intermixes freshly shot scenes of professional dancers with outtakes and behind-the-scene footage of the King of Pop filmed for the 1992 video "In the Closet."
Just take a look at that video from 1992, white t-shirt and black pants:
That archival footage had been sitting in a vault for over 20 years - enjoy!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wellesley College Says Controversial Speakers "Impose On The Liberty Of Students" By Making Them Think Too Much | ZeroHedge
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- People Are Ditching Chicago In Record Numbers As Windy City Leads U.S. In Population Loss | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Prepping Case Linking North Korea To $81MM New York Fed Bank Heist | ZeroHedge
- Russian Billionaire Deripaska Responds To AP Story On Manafort Ties | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new 'Mass Effect' game is finally here — here's what you should know before... | Business Insider
- This app lets you instantly turn your DVD collection into your own personal Netflix for $2 per title | Business Insider
- 'I call it the triple-headed monster': A 27-year-old... | Business Insider
- The NCAA issued a grim warning to North Carolina on the anniversary of its... | Business Insider
- Many American Muslims fear for their safety under... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 'No deal': Hardline conservatives threaten... | Business Insider