Get Ready for an All New Cast of 'FAST MONEY'
CNBC's "Fast Money" just hasn't been the same since host Dylan Ratigan and contributor Jeff Macke left the show. The Masters have been pondering who could replace them and what other hosts would investors like to see on the show? The answer is simple, the new show should be hosted by the all knowing Papa Smurf, he can finally get the contributors under control. To replace Macke it's the simple choice of Fred Flintstone and to heat it up, add in Skeletor and someone who they can all push around -- Beaker.
The new Anchor for "FAST MONEY" -- Papa Smurf
There is just no other choice than Papa Smurf that can control a rambunctious cast of characters, he's been all over the smurfs and keeping them in-line for hundreds of years. Papa Smurf is gentle, wise, and knowledgeable which is why he's needed to bring back "FAST MONEY" to the masses. He serves as the Smurfs' full-time leader, but after the Bell closes the paternal figure of the Smurfs applies his well-being and harmony to the much needed cast of 'Fast Money'. Besides, how great would it be to hear Papa getting the crew to shut-up before they break for a commercial and throwing in "we'll be right back, after these Smurfy messages." Fast Money Trading Name - "The Blue One".
The new Jeff Macke -- Fred Flintstone
The man blows his top any time you mention Slate Rock, Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), or Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) and can argue with the best of them.You need a man's man to throw around Pete Najarian and Flintstone's terrible temper might finally get Guy Adami to take a knee when guests are trying to make their point.
Finally the show will add the much needed 'blue colar' expertise to 'FAST MONEY' and with his bonus knowledge of bowling, playing pool, poker, lounging around the house, and playing golf -- he's a big win. Fast Money Trading Name - "The Twinkle Toes". Yabba-Dabba-Doo!
New Contributor -- Skeletor
Evil has never had a better enthusiast for short selling and bear markets than the "Evil Lord of Destruction" Skeletor. The Bears and Shorts of the market have a new hero and cheerleader to admire, Skeletor will represent the true evil and downside of Mr. Market. By the Power of Greyskull my ass, not on his watch, Tim Seymour you can run, but you can't hide from Skeletor's nasty ways. Fast Money Trading Name - "The Bone Face"
Guest Contributor -- Beaker
Finally someone that Karin Finerman can set on fire (literally) and everyone will laugh. There's no better guy to hit in the nose and get away with it than Beaker. Besides being shy, Beaker can only speak in "Meeps", so if you get sick of listening to everyone else on "Fast Money", you can look forward to Beaker's segment -- one word can go a long way. Fast Money Trading Name - "The Sucker Punch"
Happy Safe Investing Masters.
Here's the pic again of the all new Fast Money cast without theStockMasters.com logo in it:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tanker Rates Soar As China Hoards Saudi's "Cheap" Oil Amid Biggest Price Cut Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, Futures Jump On Barrage Of Bad Economic News; Glencore Surges, Volkswagen Slumps | ZeroHedge
- China’s Leadership: Brilliant or Clueless? | Financial Sense
- Draghi Dud: Investor Confidence Collapses As PMIs Plunge Across EU | ZeroHedge
- The Perilous Misperception That Central Bankers Have Mitigated Market Risk | ZeroHedge
- Canada and the Oil Price Shock | Financial Sense
- Jeff Saut on Dow Theory Sell Signal, Biotech Breakdown, and More | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple has mysteriously redesigned the Windows logo (AAPL, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Nobel Medicine Prize opens week of awards | Business Insider
- The biggest mistake in 'The Martian' is absolutely critical to the movie'... | Business Insider
- Here is what ousted CEO Dov Charney thinks about the American Apparel bankruptcy (APP) | Business Insider
- Two Harbaughs on sideline for Michigan vs Maryland | Business Insider
- This email rant just cost a male Girls in Tech employee his job | Business Insider
- Turkey says Russian warplane violated its airspace | Business Insider