Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE)
Fellow Masters, its brutal 2% declines in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 that create the best buying opportunities and a chance to buy on the cheap. Making the cut for potential considerations are Microsoft (MSFT), Best Buy (BBY), GameStop (GME) and General Electric (GE).
theStockMasters.com - Cool dudes, Cool Rates
Right to the point: The Black Friday / Cyber Monday plays are GameStop and Best Buy. 'Buy and Forgetaboutit' plays are Microsoft and GE.
GameStop and Best Buy have come down in the past few weeks and these stocks every year enjoy a buzz thanks to Post-Thanksgiving shopping. The Masters expect both of these stocks to bounce back around 10% in the next four weeks as retail numbers come in.
We just need a little bit of positive consumer spending to lift these bad boys. Both BBY and GME are trading with a P/E ratio under 9, they are good buys. Make your cash, then run. Its a timely trade.
Thanks to stocks tanking as of late, both Microsoft and GE have been hit with the ugly stick. MSFT has fallen to 5% away from its 52-week low and GE is creeping in on 8% from its bottom. The Masters should not have to remind you why these classic companies are worth buying.
Almost every American uses their products and they better alternatives to buying bonds or CDs. We recommend scooping up MSFT if it dips under $25 a share, GE we would like to buy at $15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Don't let the Doom and Gloom take over your trading mentality.
The days of triple digit declines are great short term trading opportunities.
Review BBY, MSFT, GME, and GE.
A reminder from Donnie Brasco on what 'forgetaboutit' means:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Devaluation Bets Surge, Stocks Crash As Debt Deal Falters On 9/11 Legislation Anxiety | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo May Claw Back Millions From Carrie Toldstedt, John Stumpf As Soon As Today | ZeroHedge
- Watch This Key Level | Financial Sense
- A Few Uncomfortable Truths You Won't Hear From The 2016 Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Weak Fundamental Support | Financial Sense
- The QE Premium | ZeroHedge
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The White House is kicking off a big push to fix Obamacare's largest... | Business Insider
- The fast-food industry has turned its back on Donald Trump | Business Insider
- The $1 trillion price tag of modernizing America... | Business Insider
- I wore the helmet of America’s most expensive war machine and there's nothing quite like it | Business Insider
- BMW will return to Le Mans in 2018 (F) | Business Insider
- Roller coaster riding might help people pass kidney stones | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider