Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE)
Fellow Masters, its brutal 2% declines in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 that create the best buying opportunities and a chance to buy on the cheap. Making the cut for potential considerations are Microsoft (MSFT), Best Buy (BBY), GameStop (GME) and General Electric (GE).
theStockMasters.com - Cool dudes, Cool Rates
Right to the point: The Black Friday / Cyber Monday plays are GameStop and Best Buy. 'Buy and Forgetaboutit' plays are Microsoft and GE.
GameStop and Best Buy have come down in the past few weeks and these stocks every year enjoy a buzz thanks to Post-Thanksgiving shopping. The Masters expect both of these stocks to bounce back around 10% in the next four weeks as retail numbers come in.
We just need a little bit of positive consumer spending to lift these bad boys. Both BBY and GME are trading with a P/E ratio under 9, they are good buys. Make your cash, then run. Its a timely trade.
Thanks to stocks tanking as of late, both Microsoft and GE have been hit with the ugly stick. MSFT has fallen to 5% away from its 52-week low and GE is creeping in on 8% from its bottom. The Masters should not have to remind you why these classic companies are worth buying.
Almost every American uses their products and they better alternatives to buying bonds or CDs. We recommend scooping up MSFT if it dips under $25 a share, GE we would like to buy at $15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Don't let the Doom and Gloom take over your trading mentality.
The days of triple digit declines are great short term trading opportunities.
Review BBY, MSFT, GME, and GE.
A reminder from Donnie Brasco on what 'forgetaboutit' means:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Feb 12, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Gold Soars, Stocks Sink Despite Biggest Oil Rally In 7 Years | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The ETF Liquidation That Sent Shockwaves Through The Crude Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- The Most Ominous Warning That Oil Storage Is About To Overflow Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- THE SUM OF ALL FEARS | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Julian Assange Thinks About Voting For Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: Are Americans Too Insouciant To Survive? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a machine launches tennis balls at 95MPH with perfect accuracy | Business Insider
- YELLEN: Negative rates are not off the table (USD, TLT, TLO) | Business Insider
- What it’s really like to fly in ‘zero gravity’ like Ok Go did in their... | Business Insider
- Here's what Elon Musk said when I told him I spent $2 a day on food like he... | Business Insider
- The 11 smartest things to do with your money in your 20s | Business Insider
- BMW just unleashed its second 600-horsepower luxury limo in a week | Business Insider
- Iranian foreign minister: 'Iran and Saudi Arabia can have shared interests... | Business Insider