Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE)
Fellow Masters, its brutal 2% declines in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 that create the best buying opportunities and a chance to buy on the cheap. Making the cut for potential considerations are Microsoft (MSFT), Best Buy (BBY), GameStop (GME) and General Electric (GE).
theStockMasters.com - Cool dudes, Cool Rates
Right to the point: The Black Friday / Cyber Monday plays are GameStop and Best Buy. 'Buy and Forgetaboutit' plays are Microsoft and GE.
GameStop and Best Buy have come down in the past few weeks and these stocks every year enjoy a buzz thanks to Post-Thanksgiving shopping. The Masters expect both of these stocks to bounce back around 10% in the next four weeks as retail numbers come in.
We just need a little bit of positive consumer spending to lift these bad boys. Both BBY and GME are trading with a P/E ratio under 9, they are good buys. Make your cash, then run. Its a timely trade.
Thanks to stocks tanking as of late, both Microsoft and GE have been hit with the ugly stick. MSFT has fallen to 5% away from its 52-week low and GE is creeping in on 8% from its bottom. The Masters should not have to remind you why these classic companies are worth buying.
Almost every American uses their products and they better alternatives to buying bonds or CDs. We recommend scooping up MSFT if it dips under $25 a share, GE we would like to buy at $15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Don't let the Doom and Gloom take over your trading mentality.
The days of triple digit declines are great short term trading opportunities.
Review BBY, MSFT, GME, and GE.
A reminder from Donnie Brasco on what 'forgetaboutit' means:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Says "Enough Is Enough," Urges Gun Restrictions After Deadly Planned Parenthood Standoff | ZeroHedge
- "It Is All Rather Scary" - Chinese Debt Snowball Gaining Momentum | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Rages At The "Arrogance, Hubris, & Stupidity" Of The US Government | ZeroHedge
- Argentines Stumped By Mystery Trucks Loaded With $130 Million In "High Denomination" Bills | ZeroHedge
- Serial Bubbles Mean Serial Crashes... and the Next One Will Dwarf 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Deputy Director Gives A Stunning Reason Why Obama Has Not Attacked ISIS' Oil Infrastructure | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Singer Sinead O'Connor 'threatens suicide'... | Business Insider
- Too many bowls? At least 2 losing teams will play in bowls... | Business Insider
- AP Interview: Iraqi envoy: Paris attack marks new global... | Business Insider
- Barnes art museum looks to build on successful move | Business Insider
- Mayfield leads No. 5 Oklahoma past No. 9 Oklahoma St., 58-... | Business Insider
- Car sales rev up on US holiday weekend | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant explains why he is not sad about retiring from basketball | Business Insider