Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE)
Fellow Masters, its brutal 2% declines in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 that create the best buying opportunities and a chance to buy on the cheap. Making the cut for potential considerations are Microsoft (MSFT), Best Buy (BBY), GameStop (GME) and General Electric (GE).
theStockMasters.com - Cool dudes, Cool Rates
Right to the point: The Black Friday / Cyber Monday plays are GameStop and Best Buy. 'Buy and Forgetaboutit' plays are Microsoft and GE.
GameStop and Best Buy have come down in the past few weeks and these stocks every year enjoy a buzz thanks to Post-Thanksgiving shopping. The Masters expect both of these stocks to bounce back around 10% in the next four weeks as retail numbers come in.
We just need a little bit of positive consumer spending to lift these bad boys. Both BBY and GME are trading with a P/E ratio under 9, they are good buys. Make your cash, then run. Its a timely trade.
Thanks to stocks tanking as of late, both Microsoft and GE have been hit with the ugly stick. MSFT has fallen to 5% away from its 52-week low and GE is creeping in on 8% from its bottom. The Masters should not have to remind you why these classic companies are worth buying.
Almost every American uses their products and they better alternatives to buying bonds or CDs. We recommend scooping up MSFT if it dips under $25 a share, GE we would like to buy at $15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Don't let the Doom and Gloom take over your trading mentality.
The days of triple digit declines are great short term trading opportunities.
Review BBY, MSFT, GME, and GE.
A reminder from Donnie Brasco on what 'forgetaboutit' means:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What If The BOJ Disappoints Tonight: How To Trade It | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- Visualizing China's Rising Dominance In Trade (In 4 Shocking Maps) | ZeroHedge
- "Why Our Children Should Hate Us" - Read The Lance Simmens Article Banned By The Huffington Post | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Announces Carly Fiorina As VP Running Mate: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- And So It Begins? | ZeroHedge
- Denmark's "Recipe For Integration" - Segregated Swimming Hours | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warner Bros. just released the first trailer for its R-rated animated Batman... | Business Insider
- Nintendo's next-generation game console is officially arriving next year... | Business Insider
- Buffalo Wild Wings thinks this sport could save its business | Business Insider
- Facebook just laid off about 40 people — here's why (FB) | Business Insider
- Here’s how Ted Cruz responded to being called ‘... | Business Insider
- China's army of investors haven't learned their lesson, and it looks... | Business Insider
- The rise of reloadable prepaid... | Business Insider