Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE)
Fellow Masters, its brutal 2% declines in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 that create the best buying opportunities and a chance to buy on the cheap. Making the cut for potential considerations are Microsoft (MSFT), Best Buy (BBY), GameStop (GME) and General Electric (GE).
theStockMasters.com - Cool dudes, Cool Rates
Right to the point: The Black Friday / Cyber Monday plays are GameStop and Best Buy. 'Buy and Forgetaboutit' plays are Microsoft and GE.
GameStop and Best Buy have come down in the past few weeks and these stocks every year enjoy a buzz thanks to Post-Thanksgiving shopping. The Masters expect both of these stocks to bounce back around 10% in the next four weeks as retail numbers come in.
We just need a little bit of positive consumer spending to lift these bad boys. Both BBY and GME are trading with a P/E ratio under 9, they are good buys. Make your cash, then run. Its a timely trade.
Thanks to stocks tanking as of late, both Microsoft and GE have been hit with the ugly stick. MSFT has fallen to 5% away from its 52-week low and GE is creeping in on 8% from its bottom. The Masters should not have to remind you why these classic companies are worth buying.
Almost every American uses their products and they better alternatives to buying bonds or CDs. We recommend scooping up MSFT if it dips under $25 a share, GE we would like to buy at $15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Don't let the Doom and Gloom take over your trading mentality.
The days of triple digit declines are great short term trading opportunities.
Review BBY, MSFT, GME, and GE.
A reminder from Donnie Brasco on what 'forgetaboutit' means:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Wrap: Futures Unchanged Despite Latest Chinese Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- 1987 Or 2015? The Gap Between Growth Expectations & Valuations Is "Ridiculous" | ZeroHedge
- Can Greece "Just Print Drachmas"? Goldman Answers | ZeroHedge
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers | ZeroHedge
- "They're Back" - We Have Learned Nothing In 10 Years!! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out all these Apple knockoffs at the biggest mobile conference in the world | Business Insider
- This graphic poking fun at people who never delete their emails is... | Business Insider
- Peter Diamandis: The first trillionaire is going to be made in space | Business Insider
- Greece's economy is tanking again and the new... | Business Insider
- Why Samsung's most gorgeous Galaxy phones yet will leave you with mixed feelings | Business Insider
- Giroud aims to recover from Arsenal's Monaco... | Business Insider
- Here's what Kim Kardashian loves most about selfies | Business Insider