Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE)
Fellow Masters, its brutal 2% declines in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 that create the best buying opportunities and a chance to buy on the cheap. Making the cut for potential considerations are Microsoft (MSFT), Best Buy (BBY), GameStop (GME) and General Electric (GE).
theStockMasters.com - Cool dudes, Cool Rates
Right to the point: The Black Friday / Cyber Monday plays are GameStop and Best Buy. 'Buy and Forgetaboutit' plays are Microsoft and GE.
GameStop and Best Buy have come down in the past few weeks and these stocks every year enjoy a buzz thanks to Post-Thanksgiving shopping. The Masters expect both of these stocks to bounce back around 10% in the next four weeks as retail numbers come in.
We just need a little bit of positive consumer spending to lift these bad boys. Both BBY and GME are trading with a P/E ratio under 9, they are good buys. Make your cash, then run. Its a timely trade.
Thanks to stocks tanking as of late, both Microsoft and GE have been hit with the ugly stick. MSFT has fallen to 5% away from its 52-week low and GE is creeping in on 8% from its bottom. The Masters should not have to remind you why these classic companies are worth buying.
Almost every American uses their products and they better alternatives to buying bonds or CDs. We recommend scooping up MSFT if it dips under $25 a share, GE we would like to buy at $15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Don't let the Doom and Gloom take over your trading mentality.
The days of triple digit declines are great short term trading opportunities.
Review BBY, MSFT, GME, and GE.
A reminder from Donnie Brasco on what 'forgetaboutit' means:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Loonie Soars After BOC's Poloz Says Fiscal Stimulus Has Eased Pressure For Lower Rates | ZeroHedge
- The US Military Lied To Thousands Of Soldiers (And Now Veterans Are Paying for It) | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Or Bearish: The Illusion Of Permanent Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Bundesbank Confirms HFTs Reduce Liquidity, Contribute To Flash Crashes, Withdraw At Times Of "Market Stress" | ZeroHedge
- BofA Explains Why US Consumers Are Spending Less, Saving More | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Considering Alternatives To Paying Cash Bonus | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Congress says the Pentagon can immediately fix the cash bonus scandal affecting 10,000 soldiers... | Business Insider
- 9 behind-the-scenes photos from the making of 'The Walking Dead' season... | Business Insider
- Here's the memo Citi's investment banking head just sent his team to... | Business Insider
- Obamacare premiums are going up by an average of... | Business Insider
- The military is concerned that Chinese computer products could... | Business Insider
- Who are the world's most innovative CMOs? Submit your nominations now | Business Insider
- REPORT: Big fashion brands have ignored the 'endemic' abuse of Syrian refugees in... | Business Insider