Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE)
Fellow Masters, its brutal 2% declines in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 that create the best buying opportunities and a chance to buy on the cheap. Making the cut for potential considerations are Microsoft (MSFT), Best Buy (BBY), GameStop (GME) and General Electric (GE).
theStockMasters.com - Cool dudes, Cool Rates
Right to the point: The Black Friday / Cyber Monday plays are GameStop and Best Buy. 'Buy and Forgetaboutit' plays are Microsoft and GE.
GameStop and Best Buy have come down in the past few weeks and these stocks every year enjoy a buzz thanks to Post-Thanksgiving shopping. The Masters expect both of these stocks to bounce back around 10% in the next four weeks as retail numbers come in.
We just need a little bit of positive consumer spending to lift these bad boys. Both BBY and GME are trading with a P/E ratio under 9, they are good buys. Make your cash, then run. Its a timely trade.
Thanks to stocks tanking as of late, both Microsoft and GE have been hit with the ugly stick. MSFT has fallen to 5% away from its 52-week low and GE is creeping in on 8% from its bottom. The Masters should not have to remind you why these classic companies are worth buying.
Almost every American uses their products and they better alternatives to buying bonds or CDs. We recommend scooping up MSFT if it dips under $25 a share, GE we would like to buy at $15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Don't let the Doom and Gloom take over your trading mentality.
The days of triple digit declines are great short term trading opportunities.
Review BBY, MSFT, GME, and GE.
A reminder from Donnie Brasco on what 'forgetaboutit' means:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Hedge Fund Fee Structures Reveal Traditional Model On Verge Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Watch These Geopolitical Flashpoints Carefully | ZeroHedge
- Scientists Warn That The Coming California Megaquake Could Plunge Large Portions Of The State Into The Ocean | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- Bill Maher Shuts Down Conspiracy Theorist Louise Mensch And MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Over Islam – Twice! | ZeroHedge
- USA places last in Forex market | ZeroHedge
- "Troubled" London Attacker Visited Saudi Arabia 3 Times, Told Friend "I Want Some F**king Blood" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOP DISASTER: 'TRUMPCARE' VOTE PULLED DESPITE ULTIMATUM | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor Daymond John is building an entrepreneur hub in a... | Business Insider
- Inside the stunning new headquarters of a New York design startup that creates... | Business Insider
- AMC is planning an ad-free streaming... | Business Insider
- Automakers are trying to delay the inevitable | Business Insider
- One person is dead and at least 14 are wounded after a... | Business Insider
- US oil rig count jumps for 10th straight week, Baker Hughes says | Business Insider