Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mark Cuban Warns: This Bubble Is Far Worse Than The Tech Bubble Of 2000 | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone: On the Road to Recovery With a Lingering Risk | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 3 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 3, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Irrational Exuberance 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- How's That Deflation Working Out For You? | ZeroHedge
- In "Unprecedented Move" Nobel Peace Prize Chairman Demoted For Decision To Give Obama 2009 Award | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Unit to... | StreetInsider.com
- Geico created a clever ad that rewards you in the best way possible when you... | Business Insider
- Apple reportedly delays production of larger iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This supercar just unveiled in Geneva is the future of Ferrari | Business Insider
- Apple supposedly assumes most customers have 'already decided they want an Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Enjoy this Instagram account reserved solely for photos of attractive men holding cups of... | Business Insider