Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- TACTICAL ALLOCATION | iBankCoin.com
- German Finance Minister Tells EU Leaders: Free Money Party's Over | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber Slams US Intervention In Middle East, Warns "Whole Region Will Blow Up" | ZeroHedge
- A Bearish Sign For Treasurys? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- College Bookstore Accidentally Hands Out... | Business Insider
- You Can Now Try Out The Ridiculous Emoji-Only Messaging App, Emojli | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The First American Suicide Bomber In Syria Described His... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- MSN Messenger — Which Once Had 330 Million Users — Has Finally, Completely Died (... | Business Insider
- Japan defence ministry asks for record budget | Business Insider