Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health | ZeroHedge
- Best Reaction Yet: "Yellen Speech A Whole Lot Of Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue" | ZeroHedge
- Is Portugal The Next "Shoe To Drop" In Europe? | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross: Yellen's Economy "May Never Walk Normally Again, This Is Not Capitalism" | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- Why The Fed Expects 2018 Rates To Be Between 0% And 4.5% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Initial jobless claims unexpectedly fall | Business Insider
- Mylan says it just cut the price of EpiPens in half — but here's the fine... | Business Insider
- Workday shares rocket higher after it beats revenue targets (WDAY) | Business Insider
- Carson Block has a new short, and his reasoning is super creepy | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Granola bars aren't what you think they are, new lawsuits claim... | Business Insider
- A pro-abortion-rights group is gearing up for battle in the most... | Business Insider