Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- My Bearish Scenario | iBankCoin.com
- An Interesting Spread | iBankCoin.com
- Charts For Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- NYSE Margin Debt Storms Back To All Time Highs | ZeroHedge
- On Washington's Ukrainian Fiasco: "Who Is The Real Problem Here?" | ZeroHedge
- Most Transparent Insider Trading Congress Ever Tells SEC To Shove it | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- I Used Google Shopping Express Once And Now I Never Want To Leave My House Again | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree Is Buying Family Dollar (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider
- GM Isn't Alone in the Race to the 200-Mile Electric Car | TheStreet.com
- Expect A Few Minor Tweaks To The Fed's Language This Week | Business Insider
- Rite Aid Is Water-Logged and Getting Wetter Today | TheStreet.com
- Apple's iPhone 6 Faces A Big Pricing Problem Around The World (... | Business Insider