Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% "Floor" Under SDRs | ZeroHedge
- Second Spaceship Crash In One Week: Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo Suffers "In-Flight Anomaly" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Restaurants Worth Another Look | iBankCoin.com
- Hillary Clinton: "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" – Why She's Never Been More Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- QE’s Seeds Are Already Sown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some Argentine Currency Traders Are Getting Utterly Destroyed | Business Insider
- Nationwide blackout hits Bangladesh | Business Insider
- Australia Wants To Approve A Really Horrible Policy For Cutting... | Business Insider
- The Simple Reason Why The San Francisco Giants Can't Be Considered A Dynasty | Business Insider
- Microsoft Has Fired Its Entire Global Advertising Sales Team (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Hedge Fund Billionaires Support New York Attorney General Schneiderman | TheStreet.com
- Younis leads Pakistan charge against sloppy Australia | Business Insider