Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Managing Director Found Dead In Apparent Kite Surfing Accident | ZeroHedge
- Spot The China Liquidity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Desperate To Put Ukraine In Rearview Mirror But More Russian Sanctions Loom | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- The New Scariest Chart In America | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jumps As Stocks Dump-And-Pump But Close Lower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- How To Respond If You Get Lost On Safari And A Lion... | Business Insider
- Why People Love Working With 'Avengers' Director Joss Whedon | Business Insider
- Robo-Advisors Vs. Financial Advisors: Which Is Better For Your Money? | Business Insider
- Can You Identify These Brands By Their Signature Fonts Alone? | Business Insider
- How A French Soccer Club Made A $50 Million Profit Off World Cup Phenom James Rodríguez | Business Insider
- An Engineer Invented A Headphone-Friendly Hoodie That Could Break Silicon Valley | Business Insider