Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
- Contained? Dallas Hospital Discharged Sick Ebola Patient 2 Days Before Isolation | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Japan Stunned After Biggest Ever, $617 Billion "Fat Finger" Trading Error Slams Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Equity Futures Fail To Surge Despite Ongoing Bad News Onslaught | ZeroHedge
- Hong Kong Protesters Give Wednesday Deadline For Reform As Chinese Army Watches From Above | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alibaba and Wanda face off: online and offline | Business Insider
- iPhone 5C 'Defied Convention' In... | Business Insider
- Secret Service 'Checking Into' Report Armed Man Was Allowed On... | Business Insider
- Dunkin' Donuts Has Plans to Add a Jolt to Slowing Sales | TheStreet.com
- Crisis-hit France eyes gradual deficit reduction | Business Insider
- International Wealth Managers Are Flocking To Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider