Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Approximate Present Does Not Approximately Determine The Future" | ZeroHedge
- Boat Drinks Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- I Think We’re About Done Here | iBankCoin.com
- Solar Hot Again | iBankCoin.com
- Rainy-Day Economics… | ZeroHedge
- The Taper Trade | Financial Sense
- Russia Adds Two More Warships To Mediterranean Task Force Near Syria | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why There Are So Many Tornadoes In Oklahoma | Business Insider
- There's A Mysterious Smell Emanating From The Barclays Center | Business Insider
- Game On For Video Game Stocks | TheStreet.com
- GASPARINO: Steve Cohen May Have... | Business Insider
- Japan Explodes Higher, While Gold And Silver Are Getting Smoked | Business Insider
- Unreal Footage Of The Tornadoes That Swept Through The Midwest On Sunday | Business Insider
- How To Recover After Getting Fired | Business Insider