Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Stocks Crash Most In History | ZeroHedge
- Stress Test 2016: Fed Says All 33 Banks Can Surive 70 VIX Without Needing Outside Capital | ZeroHedge
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- 'Traders' Panic-Buy Illiquid Markets Into Brexit Vote Close | ZeroHedge
- Has Trump Found The Formula? | ZeroHedge
- UBS' Trading Roadmap For The "Day After" Brexit | ZeroHedge
- When Fearmongering Fails | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the only online course you need to learn about the... | Business Insider
- This woman quit her corporate job at 35 and saved $16,000 to travel the world '... | Business Insider
- Every day, I use a simple exercise to help me spend... | Business Insider
- Beacons are shaking up the consumer packaged goods market | Business Insider
- The 9 coolest technologies that startups are pitching to NASA right now | Business Insider
- 16 movies that changed our lives | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 20 best Nintendo 64 games of all time | Business Insider