Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- Meet The Millennials: All You Ever Wanted To Know About America's Youth, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- Top Ebola Scientists: Ebola More Likely to be Spread by Aerosol In Cold, Dry Conditions than In Hot, Humid Africa | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Has Officially Cut Nokia's Brand From Its Most Popular Smartphone Line... | Business Insider
- Uber: Don't Worry If You Rode In The NYC Ebola Car! | Business Insider
- Sony Has Just Made The Most Beautiful Ad Of The Year — Capturing Bubbles As They Turn Into... | Business Insider
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- This Mesmerizing Map Of The Internet Lets You Explore The Web's Tiny... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- U. Oregon Report Suggests Limiting... | Business Insider