Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stop Worrying About the Fed | Financial Sense
- "We Will Evolve Through Crisis, Not Proactive Change..." | ZeroHedge
- Violent Moves Continue In European Bond Market; Equity Futures Rebound With Oil At Fresh 2015 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Volumeless Stocks Test Record Highs On Downbeat Data | ZeroHedge
- LONG ARTERY KILLING PIZZA, FOR THE WIN | iBankCoin.com
- Sanctions & Saber Rattling Doesn't Stop The US From Importing Russian Petroleum | ZeroHedge
- Robert Rapier: Oil to Remain in $50-$70 Range Over Next Year or Two | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LIVE: Activist hedge fund manager Barry Rosenstein is talking about Qualcomm | Business Insider
- TNT's Ernie Johnson gave his Sports Emmy to Stuart Scott's... | Business Insider
- Regulators just demonstrated they are serious about making digital currency... | Business Insider
- Vanity Fair reveals 'Star Wars' baddie on May the... | Business Insider
- Apple is reportedly planning to unveil its new Spotify killer in June,... | Business Insider
- Eurozone raises growth outlook for 2015 to 1.5 percent | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry — the NBA's MVP — has the biggest bargain contract in the... | Business Insider