Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Tanks Stopped By Unarmed Woman | ZeroHedge
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- The One Thing Most Desired By Chinese Consumers Is... | ZeroHedge
- Mark Douglas: Mind Over Market | iBankCoin.com
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Founder Of A Dot-Com Disaster Is Giving His Old Grocery Delivery Idea Another Shot... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Fear and Loathing on Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Blame the Companies | TheStreet.com
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Buy A Lakefront Mansion On Tahoe's 'Billionaires Row... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com