Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Check Me Out Now, Son | iBankCoin.com
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- The Dollar: Now What? | ZeroHedge
- Explaining The Stock Market Rebound In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Spikes, Risk Slides After Fed's Fischer Seen As "Not Dovish Enough" | ZeroHedge
- "Rough Summer" For Small Caps Set To Continue | ZeroHedge
- The Value-At-Risk Fiasco | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Where to house Europe's migrants? Schools, barracks,... | Business Insider
- South Sudan fighting persists as cease-fire approaches: UN... | Business Insider
- This crazy old 'Game of Thrones' theory just made a big comeback, and... | Business Insider
- Here are the new movies and TV shows coming to Amazon Prime... | Business Insider
- Turkish planes hit IS in Syria with coalition for first... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Twitter is close to hiring a chief marketing officer and... | Business Insider