Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BEAR TRAP | iBankCoin.com
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- Why Putin Is Smiling At The Bond Market's Blockade Of Russia | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 22 | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Season: "House Of Cards" | ZeroHedge
- Uncovered California | ZeroHedge
- EU Confidence Hits 7-Year High (Just Don't Tell The Record Number Of Unemployed) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Most Expensive Tickets in Major League Baseball in 2014 | TheStreet.com
- These 6 GIFs Show How Drastically Planet Earth Is Changing | Business Insider
- Facebook's... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Biofuels Survive a Really Bad Day | TheStreet.com
- There's A 'Warby Parker Of Mattresses' That's Shipping... | Business Insider
- Bill Gates Just Tweeted This Vaccine Graphic You Have To See | Business Insider