Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: The Only Truly Compliant, Submissive Citizen In A Police State Is A Dead One | ZeroHedge
- No Bear Market Signal Yet From Housing | Financial Sense
- Greek Energy Minister Slams "Unscrupulous, Imperialist" Germany, Will Seek "Bold Alternatives" In Russia | ZeroHedge
- Steve Keen Exclaims "The Fed Has Not Learnt Anything From The Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- 3 Charts To Prove That 'Shadow Banking' Could Collapse The Entire Financial System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's authoritarians are... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Meet the 'pocket army' funded by... | Business Insider
- Polling stations re-open in Nigeria after voting... | Business Insider
- Varoufakis says blame game helps Europe's enemies | Business Insider
- Shooting incident outside US spy agency: media | Business Insider
- 23 'beheaded' in NE Nigeria on eve of election... | Business Insider