Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Saudi Arabia Survive With Oil Below $60? | ZeroHedge
- "El Chapo" Extradited To The US | ZeroHedge
- The Inheritance | Financial Sense
- "Take Advantage Of Uncertainty While It Lasts" - Trader Warns "No One 'Knows' Anything At The Moment" | ZeroHedge
- China Orders Local Weather Bureaus To Stop Issuing Smog Alerts | ZeroHedge
- Obama’s Legacy Will Be Forever Etched in Halls of the Federal Reserve | ZeroHedge
- "The Potential Problems Are As Follows" - How The Bull Market Could End According To Credit Suisse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump will name Woody Johnson as ambassador to the UK — and it could... | Business Insider
- We tested out these glasses that keep computer screens from... | Business Insider
- One of Wall Street's top Japan... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Mark Zuckerberg fires back at ‘misleading’ articles... | Business Insider
- We all have a bunch of prejudices, but psychologists found you can still learn to... | Business Insider
- Google's virtual reality ambitions appear to be off to a slow... | Business Insider