Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Caliph In A Wilderness Of Mirrors | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Living The Grecovery Dream: Two Jobless Parents, Two Kids, One Cat All Living In A Car | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That Explains Why Fed's Bullard Wants To Restart The QE Flow | ZeroHedge
- HaZMaT BuDDieS... | ZeroHedge
- Beware The Putrid Stream Of Terrified "Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What The News Was Like On 'Black Monday' (DIA, SPY, QQQ, IWM... | Business Insider
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella On Equality In The Workplace: 'This Is A Real... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Foursquare Just Launched A Multi-Million-Dollar Ad Campaign To... | Business Insider
- Ukraine says winter gas price deal agreed with Russia | Business Insider
- Amazing Video Shows A Mystery Man Running Into A Burning House To Save... | Business Insider
- Blind's late leveller rescues draw for United | Business Insider