Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- How iTunes Destroyed The Music Business In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- Game Theory Pioneer John Nash, Wife, Killed In Taxi Crash | ZeroHedge
- Should The Clinton 2016 Campaign Change Its Logo? | ZeroHedge
- Have You Heard Of India’s Newest Gold Ponzi Scheme? | ZeroHedge
- Drilling Efficiency To Keep Oil Prices Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything we know about Google's next massive Android update (GOOG) | Business Insider
- There's an uncomfortable mystery behind Osama bin Laden living in... | Business Insider
- The 7 heavy-hitters defending the web from cyberattacks | Business Insider
- Australia makes its mark on global coffee culture | Business Insider
- Conservative newcomer Duda wins Polish presidential... | Business Insider
- How Jennifer Lopez's infamous 2000 Grammys dress... | Business Insider
- Malaysia home minister 'says mass graves found' | Business Insider