Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Does Today's Big Employment Miss Signal Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Oct 6 - Fed's Rosengren: Door Still Open For 2015 Fed Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- The Window Has Closed On The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Future: Downward Mobility & Social Depression | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: I Wish Nobody Was Bombing Syria | ZeroHedge
- Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors | Financial Sense
- Bear Market Devil Might Be Lurking in the Details | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists have discovered hundreds of ancient... | Business Insider
- Cisco teams up with robot company so it can watch hundreds of robots on factory floors (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Ibrahimovic breaks PSG goal record as OM pay penalty | Business Insider
- The Latest: Netanyahu says Israel will break wave of... | Business Insider
- AP PHOTOS: Kashmir's floating market reopens after... | Business Insider
- Israel demolishes Palestinian attacker'... | Business Insider
- Fear of Champions League failure haunts peerless... | Business Insider