Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile, Here's What The "Super-Rich" Are Rushing To Buy | ZeroHedge
- Was Scottish Vote Rigging Caught On Tape? | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Then And Now – Remembering William McChesney Martin, Jr. | ZeroHedge
- America's Media-crity (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Thinking about the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Weather forces delay to SpaceX mission to space station | Business Insider
- Singapore Grand Prix: Live Report | Business Insider
- Texans Receiver Made One Of The Most Incredible Catches Ever And It Didn'... | Business Insider
- Sputtering Manchester City bid to keep Chelsea in check | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK THREE: Our Official Predictions For Who Wins This... | Business Insider
- Yemen deal signed after Shiite rebels seize govt, PM quits... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek