Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There Is Hope In Understanding That A Great Economic Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Police Reportedly Rage, De Blasio's "Hands Are Dripping With Blood" | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Defiant North Korea Says Can Prove It Is Not Behind Hack "Without Resorting To Torture Like The CIA" | ZeroHedge
- Credit Doesn't Care What the FOMC Says: The "Recovery" That Never Was Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 24 Reasons Iceland Is The Best Country On The Planet | Business Insider
- Turkey court issues warrant for Erdogan foe Gulen | Business Insider
- Obama May Have Forced Sony To Release 'The Interview... | Business Insider
- Seven dead as Pakistan hits militant hideouts | Business Insider
- Seeing This Spectacular Sunrise From A Hot Air Balloon At The Edge Of Space Costs $75,000 | Business Insider
- 16 Wacky Houses From Around The Globe | Business Insider
- Villarreal climb after seventh straight win | Business Insider