Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Swiss Franc Is Getting Crushed | ZeroHedge
- Israel's President Refuses To Meet With Obama | ZeroHedge
- Greek Bonds Battered As Dip-Buyers Rescue Greek Stocks | ZeroHedge
- "Buy The Dip" In Gold; BofAML Says EURUSD Bounces Should Be Sold | ZeroHedge
- What to Look for in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- European Analogy Of The Day: Greek F-16 Crashes In Spain During NATO Training | ZeroHedge
- The Slick Lies Of Obama's "Robin Hood" Economy (In 2 Awkward Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- How This Silicon Valley Legend... | Business Insider
- Greece votes in make-or-break election | Business Insider
- Here's How Apple Prevented Google From Putting A Fingerprint Sensor On Its... | Business Insider
- Williamson, Taylor revive New Zealand in Sri Lanka ODI | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ukraine rebels announce new offensive as rockets kill 30 | Business Insider