Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Over 700 Stocks Were Down More than 3% Today | iBankCoin.com
- ALi BuBBLe... | ZeroHedge
- Syria Is 7th (Muslim) Country Bombed By 2009 Nobel Peace Prize Winner | ZeroHedge
- Citi Previews How It All Ends, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- The Geopolitical Situation In Europe | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- What Are Corporate Insiders Seeing that Makes them Dump their Shares Like This? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Images Of Maine's Nightime Lightshows Will Take Your Breath Away... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Has A Startling Forecast For The Euro | Business Insider
- Facebook Cofounder Eduardo Saverin... | Business Insider
- Here Are Some Of The Amazing Things We Saw At The #FloodWallStreet Protests | Business Insider
- Netflix Is Trying To Make It Okay For People To Spoil TV Shows (NFLX) | Business Insider
- 'Jeopardy!' Champ Ken Jennings Under Fire For Insensitive... | Business Insider
- Here's How Hacked Celebrities Are Responding To The Latest Round... | Business Insider