Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All The Latest Greek Headlines | ZeroHedge
- How to Win the Day | Altucher Confidential
- GREEKALYPSE NOW | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Storm Into The Green As Entire 33 Point Post-Greferendum Dip Is BTF | ZeroHedge
- Risk Off: FX Carry Trades Tumble, Euro Opens Under 1.10; USDJPY Under 121 | ZeroHedge
- Are You Investing Like the Terminator? You Should Be! | ZeroHedge
- In China, Hairdresser Bull Call Goes Horribly Wrong, Broker IPO Crashes 31% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asia markets mostly up but Shanghai tumbles again | Business Insider
- Pope expected to draw more than a million at Ecuador mass... | Business Insider
- A petition to remove Ellen Pao as Reddit CEO has added more... | Business Insider
- Williams sisters star at Wimbledon on manic Monday | Business Insider
- Coke has removed the logos from its packaging in the Middle East... | Business Insider
- This man will pay you $10,000 to find him a girlfriend | Business Insider
- Forget pea guacamole — I added blueberries to my classic guac recipe and the result... | Business Insider