Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
- A Change in the Wind | Financial Sense
- EU's Highest Court Upholds Sanctions Against Russia's Rosneft | ZeroHedge
- Westinghouse Bankruptcy Puts Fate Of Four U.S. Nuclear Reactors In Limbo | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Buchanan On The Ryancare Route: Winning By Losing? | ZeroHedge
- What sets the Gold Price – Is it the Paper Market or Physical Market? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE BLOCKCHAIN IN BANKING REPORT: The future of blockchain solutions and technologies | Business Insider
- This game is No. 1 in the App Store for a reason — it's crazy addictive, and... | Business Insider
- Steve Bannon isn't a fan of Austrian Economics | Business Insider
- Apple's $5 billion campus opens next month — here's what it looks... | Business Insider
- Buyers are rushing into the housing market in anticipation of higher interest rates | Business Insider
- Jeff Bezos just revealed a mock-up of the spacecraft his rocket company... | Business Insider
- Sean Spicer says reporter April Ryan should be able to 'take it' when he pushes back on... | Business Insider