Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ghost Of 1929 Re-Appears - Pay Attention To The Signals | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap December 6, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Guest Post: Does the FDA Think You’re Stupid? | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- The Kress Cycle and the Fate of the Middle Class | Financial Sense
- China Troubles and the Incapable Nitwits of 2014 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple, China Mobile Deal Close, But Not Done (Update 2) | TheStreet.com
- Texas College Student Shot And Killed By Campus Police... | Business Insider
- BANK OF AMERICA: Here Are Our 10 Favorite Stocks For 2014 (GM, ADM, XOM, C, DVA, CAT... | Business Insider
- A Congressman Helped Push The Air Force To Keep Using Aircraft It Didn't Even... | Business Insider
- Remember When That Watson Supercomputer Won Jeopardy? Here's What's Going On With It Lately... | Business Insider
- Top Brands Prefer Instagram For Video Over Vine | Business Insider
- This New York City Map Shows How Much More Dangerous Poor Neighborhoods Can Be | Business Insider