Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eurozone Moves in Wrong Direction, While the British Go Shopping and Japanese Exports Jump | Financial Sense
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- Saxobank CIO: "Non-Productive Society Reigns Supreme In Most Developed Countries" | ZeroHedge
- Politics is Economics in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- The Story Of "Bill" | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Is Shaping Up to Be a “Turkey” of a Year for the U.S. Economy and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Forget Orwell And Rand, We’ve Gone To Full On Plato | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Rodgers under pressure to lift shattered Liverpool | Business Insider
- It's Insanely Expensive, But There's A Secret Benefit Of Living In... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- This Is 'The Most Hated Man In The World' | Business Insider
- Bill Belichick Benches Player Who Just Had The Game Of His Life For Showing Up Late To Practice... | Business Insider
- Ladies And Gentlemen, We Have Finally Learned The Right Way To Say 'Krugman'! | Business Insider