Sites like Movie4K
Freeloaders are everywhere on the internets, and when it comes to Netflix like sites, Movie4K takes the crown. There are other streaming sites like Movie4K.to that don't require you to download. What are they and are they any good?
We cannot provide the direct links to these sites on our hosting. Cut & paste the following URL's into your browser of choice. You may have to type 'www.' or 'http://' first before the URL name but if you are using a recent updated version of IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari it should do it for you.
Note that the following illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences. You may also run the risk of infecting your PC, Mac, or tablet with a nasty virus or spyware/adware from one of these sites. There's also the annoyance of the media file constantly buffering. It can take hours to watch just one hour of your pirated movie.
That might also persuade you to use the legal offerings of www.Netflix.com or www.HBOGO.com or www.Hulu.com. All three of those sites are superior to any of the illegal websites. They offer subtitles and awesome controls of the video and other features such as information on the program or similar content.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Here's the magic list:
Movie4K.to (by far the best option)
If you want to download the movie, show or other media there is not better choice then PirateBay.org.
If you have other recommendations, enter the site in the comments section below.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
- Respecting the Price Action | ZeroHedge
- Indexation Is A Socialist Way Of Allocating Capital | ZeroHedge
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- Escaping The Rat-Race | ZeroHedge
- Will Investors Get Out In Time This Time? | Financial Sense
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York Times Editors Endorse Legal Marijuana, Complete With Trippy Animated Weed... | Business Insider
- Ford Beats, GM Stalls, Eli Lilly Reports & Jim Cramer's Bank Pick | TheStreet.com
- Meet Apple's New 'Pandora For Books' | Business Insider
- Dems Say Paul Ryan's Poverty Plan Is 'Not Fooling Anyone... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- REPORT: Google's Next Smartphone Could Be Gigantic | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek