Movie4K Drama: How much Longer will it be Up?
If you frequent Movie4K.to then you know it doesn't always work that well. Buffering, buffering and more buffering. What do you expect? It's free and illegal for God's sake.
Movie4K.to came down on July 31st and it looked like the website might finally be dead. Recall Movie2K.to that was killed for a week or so before reborn as Movie4K.to.
So what happened to it on July 31st?
According to mmnews.de it was due to "technical problems". However it could have also beene an attack by enemy movie portals. Streaming sides fight namely about having the largest reach and there is also used to talk to unfair means to eliminate the competition. The fact is that free movie portals are the media industry has long been a thorn in the eye and it is certainly possible that these rather use illegal methods to shut down illegal movie portals.
Reminder that the GVU has threatened to shut down the sites and to track the users. Stream at your own risk.
Today the site is up and running but its future is cloudy at best.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Has The UK Economy Performed Since The Coalition Came To Power? | ZeroHedge
- Trade Setups For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Take the Money and Run: China’s Ill-Gotten Wealth Flees Overseas | Financial Sense
- How To Become a Jedi Knight | Altucher Confidential
- Is Bob Shiller Right? Mortgage Applications Collapse Back To 5 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- President Unleashes The Obama Youth To Preach Obamacare Gospel | ZeroHedge
- JPM Comes Out Against Bernanke's Helicopter: "Raising Inflation Expectations Is A Bad Idea" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US TRADE BALANCE NARROWS SLIGHTLY LESS THAN EXPECTED | Business Insider
- These Preschool Students Use An iPad Every Day As Part Of Their School's Curriculum... | Business Insider
- The Truth About 'Working' On A Treadmill Desk | Business Insider
- Networks Are Battling To Make Tim... | Business Insider
- Guitar Center Is Proof That Big Box Retail Is Ending | Business Insider
- A Cornell Student Humor Website Just Posted And Quickly Retracted An Incredibly... | Business Insider
- What Victoria's Secret Workers Think When Men Walk Into The Store | Business Insider