Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Playfully Damaging Bears | iBankCoin.com
- Split Times at Mr. Market’s High | iBankCoin.com
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- China's Solution To “Property Companies Facing Huge Debt Burdens”: Much More Debt | ZeroHedge
- Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top | Financial Sense
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- Yamada on Market Top, Multi-Year Breakouts in Tech Stocks, and Downtrend in Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia Celebrated Its Navy Day In Recently Annexed Crimea | Business Insider
- Here's The Chart That Should Be On Every Trader's Mind (DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Isn't Even Out Yet And It's Already... | Business Insider
- Here's Why 'The Internet Of Things' Will Be Huge, And Drive... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Dodge Could Be Building The Most Powerful Sedan Ever | Business Insider
- Instagram May Face Legal Trouble Over Its Rumored 'Bolt' App | Business Insider