Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "I Went To A Wells Fargo Branch... And This Is What Happened Next" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Chinese Politician Given Suspended Death Sentence After 200 Million Yuan In Cash Was Found In His Apartment | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Chinese Firm Whose Cameras Took Down The Internet On Friday | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides Below $50; Hits Two Week Lows As Concerns Over Iraq Break From OPEC Agreement Mount | ZeroHedge
- Credit Card Delinquencies Creep Up To Highest Levels Since 2012 As Subprime Issuance Soars | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the best suede shoes you can wear this fall | Business Insider
- Obama just shredded a GOP Senate candidate and previewed a furious push to... | Business Insider
- PayPal is homing in on high-growth areas (PYPL) | Business Insider
- Meet the guys trying to turn the infamous Ashley Madison site into more than a cheating... | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- We're getting closer to the end of the earnings recession | Business Insider
- 13 habits you're teaching your kids that... | Business Insider