Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- The End Is Nigh For Europe As Officials Mull 2 Year Schengen "Suspension" | ZeroHedge
- Buyer's Remorse? Axel Merk Warns "The Fed Doesn't Have A Clue!" | ZeroHedge
- Charlie Munger On Trump As President: "Anyone Who Makes Money Running A Casino Isn't Morally Qualified" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Plunges Back Below $30 After Goldman "Teens" & IEA Excess-Supply Warning | ZeroHedge
- If Knowledge Is Power, Is It Also Wealth? | ZeroHedge
- Why Trump Thinks Unemployment Is 42% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are today's best deals from around the web | Business Insider
- Consumer and retail news: 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider
- There are currently more drones registered with the... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS: The 'mantra' in Silicon Valley has changed... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 3 reasons you should be worried about the US economy | Business Insider
- Automakers' stocks are getting clobbered even though they're selling more... | Business Insider