Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deadlocked Supreme Court Blocks Obama Immigration Plan | ZeroHedge
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron To Resign -"Country Requires Fresh Leadership" | ZeroHedge
- VIX Jammed Back Below 20 As Dip-Buyers Surge After Limit-Down Halt | ZeroHedge
- We Like Valeant Pharmaceuticals for a Trade (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- Historic Volume Surge Forces Deutsche, Morgan Stanley To Shut Down Dark Pools | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump’s Entire Financial History In One Short Video | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The tide of money is turning in one of the hottest areas of tech | Business Insider
- This simple trick can free up a ton of storage on your iPhone (... | Business Insider
- Casual smartphone games are getting crushed by complex,... | Business Insider
- Putin is 'essentially trolling the US' by complimenting Trump, and the... | Business Insider
- This bombshell 'Game of Thrones' theory will probably come true on Sunday's finale | Business Insider
- 5 United States senators take a stand for sharks today | Business Insider
- Here's how much the top Wall Street banks have earned in fees this year | Business Insider