Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Warns Canada, Mexico He Will Begin NAFTA Renegotiation "Within Days Of Inauguration" | ZeroHedge
- Does A Rogue Deep State Have Trump's Back? | ZeroHedge
- Netflix Soars Despite Slashing Domestic Subscriber Outlook & Record Cash-Burn | ZeroHedge
- Live From Davos: Ray Dalio, Christine Lagarde And Larry Summers Discuss How To Fix The "Middle Class Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Jewish Trust Sues Deutsche Bank For $3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- 58% of Americans Don’t Think Russian “Hacking” Changed Election … 56% Believe U.S. Should Improve Relations with Russia | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin China Tumbles After PBOC Finds Platform "Violations" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard just took a secret 'fact-finding trip' to Syria | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are... | Business Insider
- Here's how to use one of the many apps to buy and trade... | Business Insider
- The top 5 must-know retail trends in mobile and social... | Business Insider
- Here's why a can of Diet Coke floats but a regular Coke sinks | Business Insider
- Netflix is set to burn $2 billion in 2017, and it's the big thing that worries... | Business Insider
- 11 books President Obama thinks everyone should read | Business Insider