Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Old Economic Thinking Is The Problem, BIS Warns | ZeroHedge
- A Drone's Eye View Of The Massive Numbers Behind The Greek "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- MaRaTHoN MeNSCH-auBLe | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup In Shock: Finance Ministers "Would Not Know What To Discuss" After Greferendum Stunner | ZeroHedge
- One Heretic, And Not-So-Simple, View On The Greek Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Williams' seals bronze for England at Women's World... | Business Insider
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDING... | Business Insider
- The new BMW 7-Series luxury sedan is packed with awesome new gadgets | Business Insider
- How American presidents have spent the Fourth of July | Business Insider
- An unlikely retailer is beating Victoria's Secret | Business Insider
- Hopes, fears as Greeks vote on uncertain future | Business Insider
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa crown | Business Insider