Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Happened To The Middle Class? The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- POLL: Are You Bullish or Bearish on the Markets? | iBankCoin.com
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- Peak "Greatest Fool" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former Commander Of Navy's Elite Blue Angels Relieved Of Duty | Business Insider
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Americans Have Already Forgotten One Of The... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Here’s How To Unlock Three Android Easter Eggs | Business Insider
- Jump-Start Your Day With This Ancient Coffee Recipe | Business Insider