Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EMERGENCY ASSHAT AWARD: COLLIN GILLIS | iBankCoin.com
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle" | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When 30,000 People Run The Beijing "Airpocalypse" Marathon In "Hazardous" Smog | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
- The Safe Haven Bid is Bogus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella: 'It's No Longer Up For Debate Whether We... | Business Insider
- A California Mayor Has Resigned After DUI Arrest Over Collision... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Broader Markets Rise but Dow Slips on IBM Miss | TheStreet.com
- Nepal rescuers find 34 more trekkers, 12 bodies... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Biggest Trends Shaping The E-Commerce Industry Ahead Of The Holidays | Business Insider
- Senate Control Could Rest On One Of The Reddest Of Red States — And The GOP... | Business Insider
- Britain threatens Internet 'trolls' with two... | Business Insider