Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: August 30 | ZeroHedge
- With Japan's Unemployment Rate At 21 Year Lows, "A Hidden Problem" Is Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Food Deflation Driving "Least Profitable Year In 20 Years" As Farmers And Grocers Get Crushed | ZeroHedge
- New DNC Chair Says Outrage Over Clinton's Pay-To-Play Is Attempt To "Criminalize Normal Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? | Financial Sense
- HuffPo "Revoked Publishing Access" Of Journalist After 'Hillary Health' Story: "It's Orwellian...I'm Scared" | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 17 equations that changed the course of history | Business Insider
- Uber brings on Target CMO to fix its brand, unseating cofounder Ryan Graves... | Business Insider
- New York Times: It's an 'ethical imperative' for Hillary... | Business Insider
- THE FALSE... | Business Insider
- Stunning photos of the vanishing tribes of Vietnam | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban denies report that he's been asked to play Trump in Clinton'... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek