Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Actually Make America Great Again | ZeroHedge
- Beyond 28 Pages: The US - Saudi Relationship Starts To Fray | ZeroHedge
- Boehner On Ted Cruz: "Lucifer Is Back" | ZeroHedge
- America Needs A Good, Old-Fashioned Economic Depression | ZeroHedge
- China Plans Military Exercise in South China Sea | Financial Sense
- Former Fed Governor Admits "Fed Is Not Data Dependent; It Is Propping Up Asset Markets" | ZeroHedge
- 18-Year-Old German-Iranian Is Behind Munich "Shooting Rampage" Which Killed 10 Including Gunman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton is... | Business Insider
- Al Jazeera is coming back to the US | Business Insider
- Verizon is reportedly in 'one-on-one' talks to acquire Yahoo... | Business Insider
- I used to be a waitress — here are 12 things we wish diners would stop doing | Business Insider
- eSports will break $1 billion in 2017 (GOOG, GOOGL, FB) | Business Insider
- 10 tiny gadgets every minimalist needs | Business Insider
- The most outrageous outfits from the Republican National Convention | Business Insider