Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISM Manufacturing Tumbles To 13-Month Lows, Employment Slumps, Construction Spending Plunges | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks Creating Deflation? | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Warns "Don't Be Fooled By The Madness Of Crowds" | ZeroHedge
- Netanyahu's "Don't Deal With Iran" Speech To Congress - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Three Acronyms That Best Describe This Era: TINA, TANSTAAFL And FUGAZI | ZeroHedge
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- As Jeb Bush Pounces On The Hillary Email Scandal, The Real Winner Is... Goldman Sachs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet the baddest Lamborghini in all the land — the Aventador... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A simple explanation for why it's poor form to wear a wristwatch with a tuxedo | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Tracking the Americanization of the NHL since the 'Original Six' | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Delhi rapist blames victim for being out at night | Business Insider