Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Midas Formula | iBankCoin.com
- 6 Things To Ponder: Bulls, Bears, Valuations & Stupidity | ZeroHedge
- Luxury Home Foreclosures Soar – Up 61% Versus Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Ride the Profitable Wave | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Does the FDA Think You’re Stupid? | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Livestream From Ukraine, Where Tens Of Thousands Return To Protest At Kiev's Main Square | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Awesome Smartphone-Controlled Paper Airplane Has Raised $490,000+ On Kickstarter... | Business Insider
- Auburn Student... | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Rand Paul Is Wrong About Unemployment In One Chart | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com