Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Long the Fat Man | iBankCoin.com
- Shake Shocker: Each SHAK "Restaurant" Is Now Worth $53 Million | ZeroHedge
- Is China Under The Skyscraper Curse? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: This October The World Will Change - "China Is Preparing For Something Big" | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Oligarch Recovery: 82% Of US Construction Is Luxury Units | ZeroHedge
- 118 Handguns, 1 AK-47, 157 Knives, Body Armor Recovered From Biker Shootout Scene | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Warns ECB Economic Policies May Lead to Financial Instability | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ART CASHIN: The market could face a big test at 1PM (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA) | Business Insider
- Crude oil is surging (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- 9 Facebook facts you weren’t aware of (FB) | Business Insider
- Meet the multimillionaire Instagrammer who... | Business Insider
- An 8-year-old interviews the cofounder of the company who makes... | Business Insider
- Pro-charter school group spent $2.4 million to get a... | Business Insider
- International cricket returns to Pakistan | Business Insider