Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
- Sold Off My Oils | iBankCoin.com
- Charles Schwab Breaks: "System Is Temporarily Unavailable" | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Most Important Chart In Global Finance? | ZeroHedge
- The Investor Revolt Arrives: This Hasn't Happened Since Q4 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Playing the Chinese Trump Card | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- German sailor gets sick after Rio regatta | Business Insider
- Texas, Mexico get 2nd chances in LLWS title games | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Fiers to make 1st start since no-hitter | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Malaysians gather in capital to demand reform, PM's... | Business Insider
- Here's how much sugar is in your favorite drinks | Business Insider