Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Three Triggers That Will Send Oil Crashing Again | ZeroHedge
- Futures Tumble As Yemen War Starts; Oil, Gold Surges | ZeroHedge
- AIIB, SDRs, and the Yuan – Latest Developments | Financial Sense
- Did De-Dollarization Just Reach Escape Velocity? China's New Silk Road & Putin's Eurasian Trade Network | ZeroHedge
- 33 Strange Facts About America That Most Americans Would Be Shocked To Learn | ZeroHedge
- “All the Eurozone Is Capable of Is ‘Stealing’ Growth from Others” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sarah Jessica Parker looks disgusted with Tom Hanks in this amazing Vine | Business Insider
- Students at this alternative NYC high school get jobs, not grades | Business Insider
- Product Hunt, a startup tech investors use to find the next... | Business Insider
- Marrakesh, Morocco, was just named the most popular... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, GOOG, ORCL) | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Magic just showed its first product to investors on Monday — now it may be worth $40... | Business Insider