Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Pivots Back: Russia Confirms Willingness To Provide Financial Aid To Greece | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Fight Against “Fiscal Waterboarding” Will Halt Economic Recovery | Financial Sense
- All Major US Equity Indices Are In The Red Post-QE3 | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Now Advises Democrats What The Fed's Monetary Policy Plans Are | ZeroHedge
- "There Is No Reality Anymore..." | ZeroHedge
- Alexis Tsipras Most Outrageous Outburst Yet? | ZeroHedge
- The Next War In The Middle East Has Begun And Israel Vows "To Act Powerfully On All Fronts" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's replaces CEO after poor sales | Business Insider
- DELAYED: Hillary Clinton Keeps Pushing Back Her Plan... | Business Insider
- China's Strict New Security Laws Are Bad News For Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Anonymous Data Sets Aren't As Anonymous As Previously Thought, May Be Vulnerable To Hackers | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Sharapova out to end decade of Serena dominance | Business Insider
- Greek government set for first talks with eurozone... | Business Insider