Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- Despite WHO's Confidence, Mali Becomes 6th West African Nation With Ebola | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- Institutional Fish: "It's All Just A Pretend Game" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- Slack CEO Denies He's Raising At A Billion Dollar Valuation | Business Insider
- TOM LEE: Stay Away From These 9 Stocks | Business Insider
- The Guardian's CEO Just Blasted The BBC Over Its ‘... | Business Insider
- First Ebola case hits New York: report | Business Insider
- China launches first mission to moon and back | Business Insider
- Microsoft Reveals Total Xbox Sales For Last Quarter (MSFT) | Business Insider