Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: November 27 | ZeroHedge
- US Ally Saudi Arabia's New King Likes Beheading People More Than His Predecessor | ZeroHedge
- They Sow The Cyclone - We Reap The Blowback | ZeroHedge
- A Look At The Coming Collapse Of The European Union | ZeroHedge
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- China Unleashes Perfect Storm Of Bad News Prompting Stock Market Plunge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Super Bowl of shopping starts | Business Insider
- London is now the hardest place... | Business Insider
- Get ready for the first official driverless car race | Business Insider
- Curry scores 41 points, Warriors pour in 3s to go 18-0 | Business Insider
- No. 11 Arizona escapes with 75-73 OT win over Santa Clara... | Business Insider
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her... | Business Insider
- 20 fascinating facts about the majority of British people | Business Insider