Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Corporations Join Droves Renouncing US Citizenship | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- Is There Capitalism After Cronyism? | ZeroHedge
- Kick Russia Out Of SWIFT, UK Demands | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- NYC Politicians Slam Ted Cruz For Bashing The Bronx | Business Insider
- Liverpool are back to their best, says Rodgers | Business Insider
- 10 TV Shows to Binge Watch Before the Fall Season | TheStreet.com
- Why J.C. Penney's New Brooklyn Store Is Only Part of the Revival | TheStreet.com