Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Stock Market Won't Crash, Yet" - The Barron's Cover Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- Germany's New "Integration Law" | ZeroHedge
- Oregon Senator Warns - Government Is Dramatically Expanding Its Hacking & Surveillance Authority | ZeroHedge
- What to Expect out of the ECB Meeting on Thursday (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "People Who Live In Glass White Houses..." | ZeroHedge
- Forget Chinese Commodity Speculators, Meet North America's "Moms-and-Millennials" Oil Day-Traders | ZeroHedge
- Losing Ground In Flyover America, Part 3 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- Pilot of a WW2-... | Business Insider
- Polls are showing that Donald Trump might have a big problem if he refuses to release his... | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- Tesla made a major bet to stand out from the competition — and now it might backfire... | Business Insider
- It may be the end of hedge funds as we know it | Business Insider
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing... | Business Insider