Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are We Being Forced Into A "Second American Civil War"… If So, Who Will Win? | ZeroHedge
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
- "No Brainer" AAPL Enters Correction, Down 12% From Recent Highs To 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- Rent Bubble = Housing Bubble = Rent Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Social Media Facade Falters - Twitter Crashes 28% From Post-Earnings Exuberance | ZeroHedge
- With The S&P 2% From All Time Highs, Wall Street Bearishness Is More Extreme Than March 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mark Cuban explains one of his top investing rules, courtesy of star venture... | Business Insider
- There's one crucial reason why I won't wear Converse... | Business Insider
- China's real estate sector is in even worse... | Business Insider
- Cannes traders roll out red carpet to Saudi... | Business Insider
- This 12-minute workout plan will make intense... | Business Insider
- No growth for China's manufacturers in July | Business Insider
- The extraordinary life of former fugitive and eccentric... | Business Insider