Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trapping In The Suckers | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Will Wednesday’s Fed Minutes Spark Sell-Off? | Financial Sense
- Warriors See All the Angles of Attack | iBankCoin.com
- "We Are Experiencing More Than Just A 'Soft Patch'" | ZeroHedge
- Delinquent Student Loans Hit Record, 30% Of 20-24 Year Olds Are Unemployed And Not In School | ZeroHedge
- At the Beginning or End of Battle | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UK Reports Dismal Retail Sales | Business Insider
- Here's The Protester Who Heckled Obama In The Middle Of His Big... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: 3 Reasons The S&P 500 Is Going To Surge To 2100 | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- AD OF THE DAY: At 52, Actress Tilda Swinton Is The New Face Of Chanel | Business Insider
- Business Insider Ad Specs | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: New Home Sales Surge;... | StreetInsider.com