Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Taper & Quantitative Easing Reality Check | Financial Sense
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like "Nothing Being What It Seems" | ZeroHedge
- Dan Loeb Takes On Santa Claus | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor - Part 2: Hope & Defiance | ZeroHedge
- Five Sweet Stocks While the Market is Melting | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: The Case For A Crash | ZeroHedge
- What’s the Deal With That? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Drives The Largest... | Business Insider
- Newly Public Company Violin Memory Is In Turmoil And The Lawsuits Are Flying (... | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Chipotle's Game-Changing New Catering | Business Insider
- Fox News Reporter Scores A Victory For Every Journalist In America... | Business Insider
- Here's Why You Should Buy Into The Hilton IPO — And Why You Shouldn't | Business Insider
- The New York Times Gave An Incredibly Rare 4-Star Review To A Tiny Sushi... | Business Insider
- PRESENTING: The Only Way To Wrap Your MacBook Power Cord | Business Insider