Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Reason For The Refugee Crisis You Won't Hear About In The Media | ZeroHedge
- With Republicans In Disarray, And No Debt Ceiling Deal, All Eyes Turn To November 18 When The US Runs Out Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- "Trust Me..." | ZeroHedge
- Silver Loses Key Technical Support After 'Weak' China Open Plunge | ZeroHedge
- The First Crack: Deutsche Bank Preannounces Massive Loss, May Cut Dividend | ZeroHedge
- President Hillary Clinton Will Oppose Crude Oil Exports | Financial Sense
- HSBC Asks If "US Is Turning European, Or Is It Japanese" As It Cuts 10 Year Forecast From 2.8% to 1.5% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US airman stabbed months after thwarting French train... | Business Insider
- The 6 worst money mistakes couples make | Business Insider
- The Latest: 1 dead, 3 others shot at Northern Arizona Univ... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, GOOGL,... | Business Insider
- Australia in talks with Philippines to resettle refugees... | Business Insider
- Britain urges EU to speed migrant deportation | Business Insider
- The less you know about 'Room,' the better | Business Insider