Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran's Ayatollah Pens Letter To Western Youth: "You Should Know That Terror Has Been Supported By Certain Great Powers" | ZeroHedge
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- World's Largest Pension Fund Suffers $64 Billion Loss After Doubling Down On Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Europe Will Pay Turkey €3 Billion To Halt Refugee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- BTFD "Is Coming To An End" JPM Warns, As It Lowers Equity Allocation Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- Fourth Turning - Politicians Driving The World Towards War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Carson after camp tour: Absorb Syrian refugees in Mideast... | Business Insider
- 5-7 bowl teams to be selected in order of academic rating... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Big Ten championship is playoff... | Business Insider
- We drove Volvo's XC90 luxury SUV from Los Angeles to San Francisco... | Business Insider
- 'Creed' has second-biggest box office opening ever for a... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek