Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Is The Exchange That Left A Stunned Janet Yellen Looking Like A Deer In Headlights | ZeroHedge
- The Best And Worst Performing Hedge Funds Of 2016 (And Those Inbetween) | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Bears Briefly Rescued After Massive Short Squeeze Collapses Yields | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
- MRS MaGoo... | ZeroHedge
- Lines Around The Block To Buy Gold In London; Banks Placing "Unusually Large Orders For Physical" | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet 5 of the world's wealthiest and most eligible bachelors | Business Insider
- 5 myths about your 401(k) that could throw your savings... | Business Insider
- The NBA is moving closer to putting ads on jerseys | Business Insider
- 2 superpowers were responsible for a big chunk of last year's increase in... | Business Insider
- A daddy-long-legs spider wins David and Goliath duel with... | Business Insider
- This surprising combination of personality traits made Ralph Lauren a 'superboss... | Business Insider
- Stocks could be setting up for a huge squeeze | Business Insider