Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Saudi Cleric Blasts Twitter As "Source Of All Evil" As Riyal Slides To Lowest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Yahoo Still on the Ball | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed's Hands Are Tied Unless the Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Washington Post 'Watergate' editor dead at 93 | Business Insider
- Here's Why Amazon's Jeff Bezos Is The Highest-Performing CEO... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Marc Andreessen Slams Paul Krugman's Attack On Amazon | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's Leader... | Business Insider
- STOCKS ARE SURGING — DOW UP 185, NASDAQ UP 2% (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, KO, MCD, CMG) | Business Insider
- The NBA's Plan To Stop Tanking Fell Apart At The Last Minute | Business Insider