Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Brother Is Here: Facebook Reveals Its Master Plan - Control All News Flow | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Reigns Supreme - "Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong", Right | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Have Peaked… and a Dropping For the First Time since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Mainstream Economists' Random Excuse Roulette | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen | Financial Sense
- WTI Tumbles To $47 Handle; Energy Stocks Don't Care At All | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'There's something... | Business Insider
- This former HP exec just told the world she... | Business Insider
- San Francisco's top 5% of earners blow the rest of the country... | Business Insider
- Russia is refusing to negotiate over its $3 billion loan... | Business Insider
- Conte set for tense friendly against England | Business Insider
- Ex-PM Olmert found guilty in corruption case: Israel media... | Business Insider
- Jay Z is relaunching his new streaming site with support from... | Business Insider