Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Greek "White Knight" Emerges: Putin To Give Athens €5 Billion For Advance Gas Pipeline Fees | ZeroHedge
- Gold In Dollars Has “Hallmarks Of Market That Bottoming” | ZeroHedge
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- BCA: Geopolitical Forces Likely to Push Oil Lower Near Term | Financial Sense
- 2010 Contrarian Prediction of the Disastrous Consequences of ZIRP & Free Money Policy In the Banking System, Year 5 | ZeroHedge
- Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big | ZeroHedge
- Japan's "Over 65" Rise To Record 33 Million, More Than Double Number Of Children | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The probability of a Fed rate hike by the September FOMC meeting is just 39% | Business Insider
- TTIP, a red rag to a bull in Germany | Business Insider
- Warner Bros. releases the full official 'Batman V Superman' teaser trailer | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 Plus is my favorite computer (AAPL) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 3 of Jane Goodall's devastating predictions for 2050 are already coming true... | Business Insider
- Lady Gaga was in talks to be the voice of Betty Boop in an... | Business Insider