Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Gold Nears Brexit Highs As Elections Loom | ZeroHedge
- US Auto Dealers Forced To Rent First "Overflow Lots" In 37 Years Amid Inventory Glut | ZeroHedge
- Target Plunges 12% After Missing Lowest EPS Estimate, Slashing Outlook | ZeroHedge
- China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place | Financial Sense
- China Backs Russia To Veto Western-Backed UN Sanctions On Syria | ZeroHedge
- Energy, Money, And The Destruction Of Equilibrium | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Executes Five Officials With Anti-Aircraft Guns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Gates says it's too early for basic income, but over time 'countries will be rich... | Business Insider
- Justice department... | Business Insider
- Trump wants to cut $54 billion in spending from... | Business Insider
- It turns out KFC's 'clean-eating... | Business Insider
- Trump is taking his time to fill more than 500 key jobs, and that could stymie his agenda... | Business Insider
- The quest to find new drugs to treat Alzheimer'... | Business Insider
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos appears to be attempting to clean up a messy situation... | Business Insider