Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eric Peters: "In The End, Central Banking Monetary Magic Is All Nonsense, Empty Formulas, Illusions" | ZeroHedge
- A Turning Point In The US Presidential Campaign. What Happened? | ZeroHedge
- Brit Bankers Busted For $300 Million Fraud Tied To Hookers & Blow | ZeroHedge
- Hillary, Trump "In Dead Heat" WaPo Finds, As Latest Poll Gives Trump 1 Point Lead Ahead Of Debate | ZeroHedge
- US Navy Sailor Threatened With Jail After Breaking Regulation By Refusing To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- Trauma Programming: "Up To Our Eyeballs In Manufactured Strife" | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are the 6 tech companies most likely to be acquired next... | Business Insider
- Poll shows Trump closing in on Clinton in key battleground state of... | Business Insider
- Golfing legend Arnold Palmer is dead at 87 | Business Insider
- Joey from 'Friends' is still the most powerful man in automotive media... | Business Insider
- VW fixed the problem of dirty backup cameras with this simple technology | Business Insider
- Here's the moment where the debate first went off... | Business Insider
- We tried this company's custom suits, and we'll never buy off-... | Business Insider