Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Blistering 7 Year Auction Stops Through, Driven By Surge In Foreign Central Bank Demand | ZeroHedge
- America's Entitled (And Doomed) Upper Middle Class | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Grew At Just 0.5% In Q1, Missing Expectations, Lowest Growth Rate In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Get More Primary Votes Than Anyone In History | ZeroHedge
- Why Real Reform Is Now Impossible | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Apr 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Jeff Gundlach's Key To Successful Investing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The NCAA just delivered a huge blow to states with 'bathroom bills' | Business Insider
- 24 ways your office job is destroying your health | Business Insider
- A firm that lets you pay whatever you want is revolutionizing... | Business Insider
- The prepared statements from Valeant's Senate hearing are already making us cringe | Business Insider
- Prince reportedly had opioid medication on him when he died | Business Insider
- Valeant's CEO is heading for a grilling, but it looks like... | Business Insider
- Kids designed their own prosthetic arm attachments that give them super powers... | Business Insider