Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No CNBC, It's Not Priced In | ZeroHedge
- Malaysia Bans The Color Yellow As Protests Swell Into The Hundreds Of Thousands | ZeroHedge
- Fischer Speaks At Jackson Hole: "Fed Should Not Wait Until 2% Inflation To Begin Tightening" | ZeroHedge
- Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets | Financial Sense
- What Bill Dudley's Hedge Fund Advisors Told Him About A September Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why The Markets Have Suddenly Become So Turbulent | ZeroHedge
- The Corruption Of American Freedom | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Prison scrambles as Legionnaires' disease sickens inmate... | Business Insider
- Alcatel-Lucent boss under fire over huge reported bonuses... | Business Insider
- Here's why you shouldn't always book a hotel room through a third... | Business Insider
- White supremacist takes stand in Jewish site shootings | Business Insider
- Take the IQ test that every NFL rookie has to take | Business Insider
- Bogeymen Swansea end Man Utd's unbeaten start | Business Insider
- Malaysians gather in capital to demand reform, PM's... | Business Insider