Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Government Favours Drachma – Vows Will Not “Bow to Blackmail” | ZeroHedge
- Wendy's Unveils A Semi-LBO: Will Buy Back 50% Of Its Float | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Lacy Hunt on US Endgame and Greatest Risk to Financial Markets | Financial Sense
- All United Airlines Flights Are "Grounded" Due To "Automation Issues" - Update: Ungrounded | ZeroHedge
- China Responds: "Expiration Of The Patriot Act Is Not The End Of Washington's Intrusive Spying" | ZeroHedge
- Greece Admits It Will Not Make IMF Payment On Friday, No Deal Expected Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks, Interest, Bailout Barometer | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, FB) | Business Insider
- Ship carrying over 400 people sinks in China'... | Business Insider
- Greece and its creditors both say the ball is in the other guy's... | Business Insider
- A simple 8-letter message is permanently... | Business Insider
- Iraq's prime minister says the US-led coalition isn't... | Business Insider
- The startups in this hot market are all vanishing (IBM, CSCO) | Business Insider
- Bank of America thinks investors are suffering... | Business Insider