Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia May Condemn "Annexation" Of East Germany | ZeroHedge
- The Raging “Currency Wars” Across Europe | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Jan 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Chinese Stocks Drop 3rd Day In A Row On Margin Crackdown As Yuan Tumbles To Record Discount Versus Fix | ZeroHedge
- After VISA's Stock Split, The Most Important Company In The Dow Jones "Industrial" Average Is... | ZeroHedge
- "The Barricades Are Down" Syriza Is Already Rolling Back Austerity "Reforms" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Slams Broken Capitalism: "Policymakers Must Promote A Future Which Offers Hope As Opposed To Despair" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Comes The Fed ... (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Plot foiled? Sundance doc lifts lid on FBI stings | Business Insider
- I Didn't Believe Microsoft's New Email App Could Be Better Than Gmail — And... | Business Insider
- Spotify Is Looking To Raise $500 Million In New Funding | Business Insider
- Announcing A Major Upgrade To Business Insider's iPhone App | Business Insider
- This Is Why Google Doesn't Hire People As Fast As It Could (GOOG) | Business Insider