Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Clinton Email That Caused The "Quid Pro Quo" Controversy Included Intel On Benghazi Attackers | ZeroHedge
- Greek Government Tells Tax-Burdened Self-Employed: "Go To Bulgaria" | ZeroHedge
- German Bund Yields Tumble Back Below Zero For First Time In 2 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- A Steep Drop in Oil Imports - The Big Takeaway in EIA Report (Video) | ZeroHedge
- AMeRiKaN WaSTeLaND…THe FLY THaT KeePS ON GiViNG | ZeroHedge
- Hacking Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases Another 1,803 Podesta Emails In Part 12 Of Data Dump; Total Is Now 18,953 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The design evolution of the phone over the last 80 years is astounding | Business Insider
- Europe's Mars lander may have crashed into the robot graveyard that is the red planet | Business Insider
- China's English... | Business Insider
- US retailers should look to the UK in order to... | Business Insider
- Duterte is looking to engage with China, but says he... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Starting Black Friday on Thanksgiving is a waste of money | Business Insider