Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: "Spooky" Things | ZeroHedge
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- TRiCK O FReaK... | ZeroHedge
- Out For A Loss | iBankCoin.com
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Fireworks Fly As Peter Schiff Warns "An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies By QE" | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- San Francisco Giants Win World Series On Controversial Decision In Final Inning | Business Insider
- We Finally Know What HP's New Designer Smartwatch Will Look Like | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Hamilton seeks to divert attention from F1's problems | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: This Chart Shows Why Fat Profit Margins Aren't Doomed To... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Announces He Is Gay in First Person Op-Ed | TheStreet.com