Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sorry, Angelo Mozilo Can't Be Sued: He Is Sick | ZeroHedge
- Five Regions Where Big Oil Is Foolishly Chasing Profits | Financial Sense
- Cybercrime’s Global Costs | Financial Sense
- All That Is Wrong With US Foreign Policy In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Setting Up for a Fed Minutes’ Spike | iBankCoin.com
- Back on the Cusp of All-Time Highs | Financial Sense
- CRYING BABIES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CONFERENCE CALLS! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The National Guard Is Being Withdrawn From Ferguson | Business Insider
- 4 Videos Showing Front Line War Reporting By Murdered American Journalist James Foley | Business Insider
- The 10 Fastest Growing Private Companies In The US | Business Insider
- Why 'Authentic' Smilers Are Happier, Have Better Relationships, And Live Longer | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: The 2,000-Acre Mellon Estate In Virginia Is On The... | Business Insider
- Did You Notice These 21 Companies Changed Their Logos This Year? | Business Insider
- Facebook Faces European Class Action Seeking Up... | Business Insider