Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Ships Collide In Suez Canal | ZeroHedge
- No, America Isn't Communist; It's Only 70% Communist | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe's Doomsayers Are Right, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- China Finally Speaks On Hong Kong Protest: "Opposes Illegal, Destabilizing Activities" | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Hong Kong Protesters Give Wednesday Deadline For Reform As Chinese Army Watches From Above | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart For Blaming Truck Accident On... | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel Says Europe Is 'A Slacker With Low... | Business Insider
- Eurozone business, consumer confidence slips further:... | Business Insider
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Actress Says The Hardest Part About Season 4 Was A Major... | Business Insider
- THE SOCIAL-MEDIA DEMOGRAPHICS REPORT: Differences In Gender, Age, And Income At... | Business Insider
- 12 Astonishing Pictures Of The Protests Gripping Hong Kong | Business Insider
- Here's Phil Mickelson's Brutal Assessment Of The US's Ryder Cup... | Business Insider