Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pittsburgh Carpet Salesman Speaks: "We 'Deplorables' Aren't So Bad, Once You Get To Know Us" | ZeroHedge
- IMF Downplays Trump Stimulus Effect; Slashes Saudi, Mexico Growth In Latest World Economic Outlook | ZeroHedge
- The Clinton Global Initiative is shutting down | ZeroHedge
- Why Everyone Is Complacent: "2016 Saw The Fewest S&P 500 Drawdowns Ever" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Promises "Insurance For Everybody" In Obamacare Repeal | ZeroHedge
- Will Trump Save Deutsche Bank? | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Change Can Be A Bitch | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what it was like to be George Washington, who will soon be... | Business Insider
- A new social experiment on Facebook reveals introverts... | Business Insider
- Early champions of the most ubiquitous retirement plan in the US say it hasn't lived... | Business Insider
- Trump says Brexit will be 'a... | Business Insider
- These are the leading credit card processing companies (JPM, BAC, C, WFC, VNTV,... | Business Insider
- 13 signs you're better at adulthood than you think | Business Insider
- Europe braces for the next wave of... | Business Insider