Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Biggest Economic Story Going Into 2015 Is Not Oil | ZeroHedge
- OH YEAH | iBankCoin.com
- "Some North Korean Folks Are Hacking..." President Obama Explains "Costs" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Tumbles Most In Over 5 Years,"Demand From Oilfield Customers Dropping Rapidly" | ZeroHedge
- China’s Pivot Toward Europe May Cut U.S. Out of Deal | Financial Sense
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Russians Aren't Feasting Like Monarchs In Thailand Anymore | Business Insider
- Russia brands new sanctions roadblock to Ukraine peace | Business Insider
- Obama Downplays Sony Hack | Business Insider
- North Korea Says They Want To Help Find The... | Business Insider
- These Sub-$200 Headphones Are Petite And Powerful, But Also Imperfect | Business Insider
- Find Out How Your Salary Compares To The UK National Average | Business Insider
- 'Irresponsible' non-OPEC output behind oil... | Business Insider