Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything We Are Told About Deflation Is A Lie | ZeroHedge
- Further Downside May Be Ahead, Though Long-Term Trend Still Intact | Financial Sense
- Earnings On Deck | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Crazy Video Footage Shows Possible Meteor Flying Over... | Business Insider
- These 50 Companies Are The Champions Of The World (AAPL, EBAY, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's Why Europe's Far-Right Loves Putin | Business Insider
- This Is How Much Startup Founders Pay Themselves (And It's Less Than You... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictators Are Awful | Business Insider