Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman: "The Boost From Lower Taxes Will Now Be Smaller, Occur Later Than Expected" | ZeroHedge
- Is India The Next Pakistan? "It Keeps Getting Worse Ever Faster" | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- Chris Martenson: "Why This Market Needs To Crash (And Likely Will)" | ZeroHedge
- Here's a Reality Check For the People Losing Their Minds on Social Media | ZeroHedge
- Over Half Of American Cities Are Now Dominated By Renters | ZeroHedge
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Facebook announced a surprising partnership with Amazon (... | Business Insider
- What cocaine does to your body and brain | Business Insider
- This 90-year-old... | Business Insider
- China claims defense equipment in the South China Sea is '... | Business Insider
- We should never have told people to start taking vitamins | Business Insider
- There's a new TV show about infamous Mexican drug lord El... | Business Insider