Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Problem with Scotland is that it’s Full of Scots | iBankCoin.com
- BofA Says Bearish Bonds Means Bullish Greenback | ZeroHedge
- Russell & Trannies Give Up FOMC Gains, Bond Yields Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- Larry Ellison Steps Down As CEO Of Oracle | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- First YouGov Poll Predicts The Scottish "No's" Have It With 54% Of The Vote | ZeroHedge
- 238 Years Of The (Dis)United Kingdom | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Line For The iPhone 6 Stretches 12 City Blocks This Morning — And People Are Sleeping In Boxes (... | Business Insider
- Jameis Winston's Off-Field Issues May Have Already Cost Him More Than $12 Million | Business Insider
- Women Now Make 78% As Much As Men — And That's The Smallest The Pay Gap Has... | Business Insider
- This Story About Safra Catz Stopping Larry Ellison In A Meeting Shows Just How Powerful... | Business Insider
- Olympic Committee chief demands 'sustainable' Games | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- REPORT: Baltimore Ravens Knew The Full Details Of The Ray Rice Incident Just Hours After It... | Business Insider