Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil’s Biggest Threat: Demand to Peak Within 15 Years | Financial Sense
- Bullish Or Bearish: The Illusion Of Permanent Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
- The Dark Agenda Behind Globalism And Open Borders | ZeroHedge
- Never Invest In These HORRIBLE Things. Ever! | ZeroHedge
- Secret TRUTH about Russia EXPOSED | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drug traffickers may be returning to a popular smuggling route into the US | Business Insider
- Apple shares sink on first annual drop in revenue since 2001 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The key to work-life balance could be working on the... | Business Insider
- T-Mobile could be the next big takeover target (S, CMCSA, TWX, DISH, T... | Business Insider
- Tesla shares spike after it beats on revenue and maintains its outlook for car deliveries... | Business Insider
- A former hedge fund quant is exposing the dark... | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee slams Donald Trump's pro-life comments: He's 'confused abortions with bear... | Business Insider