Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Protesters Breach Barricades, Clash With Riot Police - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Is The World Getting Crazier, But We No Longer Notice? | ZeroHedge
- Why Is JPM's "Quant Guru" Suddenly Worried About The "Endgame" | ZeroHedge
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- Amazon Soars After Smashing Expectations On Surge In Cloud Profits | ZeroHedge
- "A 2015-like Market Crash In Chinese Commodities Is Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Stopped Out Of "Short Gold" Recommendation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how payments companies are using... | Business Insider
- 'Keanu' exploits the internet's obsession with cats — and it pretty much works | Business Insider
- We just learned the first details about Google’s next phone (GOOG) | Business Insider
- To beat Clinton, Trump will have to agree to a '... | Business Insider
- The yen is doing something it hasn't done since the 2010 'Flash Crash' | Business Insider
- Ford is probably working on a Tesla Model 3 rival (f, gm, tsla) | Business Insider
- 17 questions you should never ask at the end of a job interview | Business Insider