Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Very Different Views On Soaring Food Inflation | ZeroHedge
- What Happened to All the Laughter? | Altucher Confidential
- US Pays Half Of Gazprom's Overdue Invoice With $1 Billion Ukraine Loan Guarantee | ZeroHedge
- The "Shocking" Buying Spree Of America's Mysterious Third Largest Treasury Holder Ramps Higher | ZeroHedge
- And Now Market Tumbles, As News Of Ukraine Deaths Spook Algos | ZeroHedge
- Did the Department of Homeland Security Just Admit that the Government Knew about the Heartbleed Bug? | ZeroHedge
- The Futures Of Countries: A Look At The Secession Movements Around The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Boston Police Evacuate Marathon Finish Line After Spotting Two Unattended Backpacks | Business Insider
- One Chart Shows How Much Americans Love To Drink | Business Insider
- In One Chart, Here's Why The Big NASDAQ Selloff Could Have Way More To Go | Business Insider
- Most Mom-And-Pop Investors Don't Understand The Difference Between Mutual Funds... | Business Insider
- Market... | StreetInsider.com
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek