Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doctor Copper's Getting Clubbed | ZeroHedge
- How Tennessee Could Be About To Start A Constitutional Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Agent Explains Why He Resigned Because Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- Orgy Enthusiast Bill Maher Defends Statutory Rape On Several Occasions - "The Crime Is That We Didn't Get It On Videotape" | ZeroHedge
- Technical Analysis Is Garbage (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how Trump has spent his first month... | Business Insider
- 4 major US cities are seeing a surge in homicides | Business Insider
- Republicans are considering a controversial tax to pay for Obamacare reform — and it... | Business Insider
- Fitbit discloses that it bought smartwatch startup Pebble for $23 million (FIT) | Business Insider
- Shia LaBeouf shut down his anti-Trump protest stream after reports... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: It's possible that Warren Buffett will buy an... | Business Insider
- How to make the perfect margarita | Business Insider