Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dallas Fed Respondent: "Sometime After The Election, Data Will Show That In 2016 The U.S. Was In Recession" | ZeroHedge
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- Jack Lew Furious After Europe Set To Hit Apple With "Largest Tax Penalty Ever" | ZeroHedge
- How Many Monitors Does The Co-CEO Of The World's Biggest Hedge Fund Need | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Questions "Are Central Bankers Coming To A Bitter End?" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses As 'Short-Squeeze' Ammo Is Now Exhausted | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are all of Rihanna's incredible performances at the 2016 MTV VMAs | Business Insider
- Colin Kaepernick's future in the NFL is now a huge mystery | Business Insider
- 7 weird dog behaviors and what they mean | Business Insider
- Data breaches could cripple the growth of mobile wallets | Business Insider
- India has launched a national mobile payments ecosystem | Business Insider
- HBO's 'The Night Of' just ended in a hugely unexpected way | Business Insider
- HBO just released a new trailer for its eerie new sci-fi Wild West show 'Westworld' | Business Insider