Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NAR Warns "Current Housing Recovery Could Stall" As Pending Home Sales Slump To 7-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Reckons With a New Reality | Financial Sense
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
- IRS Report Reveals How Obamacare "Spread [$11 Billion] Of Wealth Around" | ZeroHedge
- White House Enraged At "Most Embarrassing Vote Ever" Senate Veto Override | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Dump As Deutsche Doubts Drum Up 2008 Dread | ZeroHedge
- US Spending Disappoints In August As Savings Rate Rises For Second Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Millennials are hooked to their mobile devices and publishers are taking advantage (... | Business Insider
- These charts show how brutally hard it is for startups to raise each new funding... | Business Insider
- Anti-Defamation League declares 'Pepe the Frog' a hate symbol | Business Insider
- 6 signs you aren't cut out to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED DEVICE PAYMENTS... | Business Insider
- A former McKinsey partner shares 3 phrases to make difficult feedback easier to share | Business Insider