Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe April Manufacturing Summary: France's Loss Is Germany's Gain | ZeroHedge
- Shrine Visit Retribution? China Seizes Japanese Cargo Vessel (Over War-Debts) | ZeroHedge
- Define Austerity: Spanish, Italian And Greek Debt/GDP Rise To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Furious Chinese Rioters Beat Corrupt Policemen To Death | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Morgan Stanley Chief Economist Admits "Fed Is Distorting Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: 33 Uncomfortably True Charts About Everyday Life | ZeroHedge
- The Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New 'Star Wars' Film Will Cost At Least $175 Million To Make | Business Insider
- VIDEO INSIDER: Aereo In Court — Netflix... | Business Insider
- One Stunning Stat That Shows How Nike Changed The Shoe Industry Forever | Business Insider
- This Company Wants You To Ditch The Mall And Start Getting Stuff For Free | Business Insider
- Troy University Offensive Lineman Squats 810 Pounds With Perfect Form | Business Insider
- Apple Preparing to Crush Competition Again | TheStreet.com
- Warren Buffett Was Just On CNBC And Bloomberg TV | Business Insider