Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best-Selling 'Monetary-Policy' Books Are All Anti-Fed | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Now Hiring In China: Porn Identification Officers | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: Prices To "The Happiest Place On Earth" Are Up 2900% Since 1971 | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- Global Trade Dives Most since the Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Grexit "Disaster" Looms As Greek Hospitals Run Out Of Sheets, Painkillers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Juan Pablo Montoya wins second Indy... | Business Insider
- The new Greek government's honeymoon is over — and default is just... | Business Insider
- More than 430 dead in India heatwave | Business Insider
- 'Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash killed... | Business Insider
- How to cook a restaurant-style burger in your own kitchen | Business Insider
- This is the most common mistake made during tech job interviews | Business Insider
- The ultimate status symbol among the millionaire moms of the Upper East Side... | Business Insider