Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- Turkey Gloats: "The Crusader Union Falls Apart" | ZeroHedge
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- Currency Carnage Continues: Cable, USDJPY Tumble As FX Markets Open | ZeroHedge
- Will The Market Break? Keep An Eye On This For the Answer | ZeroHedge
- Was This The Deciding Factor For Brits To Vote "Leave"? | ZeroHedge
- Fortunes Will Be Made & Lost When Capital Flees To Safety | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I asked 7 top psychologists to tell me what blows their mind —... | Business Insider
- The 'Netflix of luxury watches' can put a Rolex on your wrist for $150 | Business Insider
- A GOP delegate is suing to avoid voting for Trump | Business Insider
- A bunch of new startups are trying to make it cheaper and... | Business Insider
- The US Navy just flexed its muscles in the world... | Business Insider
- The middle class is starting to go solar | Business Insider
- Scotland will start a drive to remain in the EU | Business Insider