Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Welcome To Liberland: The Tiny Strip Of Land In Europe Where 360,000 People Have Applied For Citizenship | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Entrepreneurs, Make Way for Speculation! | ZeroHedge
- No, China Is Not Crashing | Financial Sense
- Chinese Roulette | ZeroHedge
- “No Safe Assets Anymore” So “Focus On Precious Metals” – Faber | ZeroHedge
- Is It Over Yet? | ZeroHedge
- Is This Where The US Recession Is Hiding? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's murder problem could be solved by this brilliant new insight | Business Insider
- Tom Brady posts statement on Facebook | Business Insider
- Here's what's so stupid about obsessing over... | Business Insider
- These are the 7 emerging cartels Mexico just recognized | Business Insider
- Toyota to invest $50M in car-tech research at Stanford, MIT... | Business Insider
- Pondering presidential campaign, Biden sticks close to... | Business Insider
- Asian stocks rise amid China holiday, get Wall Street perk... | Business Insider