Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Crude Rally Has Fizzled - Part 3 (Of 3) | ZeroHedge
- Asylum Seekers Fleeing The U.S. For Canada May Find A Frigid Reception In Canadian Courts | ZeroHedge
- Congress Refers Hillary's Private Server Company To DOJ For Prosecution | ZeroHedge
- What Trump’s Next 100 Days Will Look Like | Financial Sense
- MISOC: The U.S. Military's Secret Brand Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Bond A-D Line | Financial Sense
- Meet Danny Moses: The Frontpoint Trader Who Actually Put "The Big Short" Trade On | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marine Le Pen's replacement turned down the... | Business Insider
- 6 lesser-known productivity hacks to use... | Business Insider
- How Kellyanne Conway makes and spends her $39 million fortune | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how religion spread across the world | Business Insider
- Home prices are soaring — here are the 20 places where owners are reaping the... | Business Insider
- Amazon launches Echo Look (AMZN) | Business Insider
- NSA will stop gathering some messages from US... | Business Insider