Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- Texas Tea & Treasury Yields Tumble As Trannies Top The Day | ZeroHedge
- How The World's Most Leveraged Hedge Fund Got Away With Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died | ZeroHedge
- Gold & EUR Drop After ECB's Coeure Counters Weidmann's Warnings | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson In Flames: The Morning After | ZeroHedge
- Currency Wars Reignite As Yuan Tumbles Most In 2 Months And Chinese Bond Market Freezes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CRUDE OIL FALLS TO $74 (USO) | Business Insider
- The First 'Jurassic World' Trailer Reveals The Dinosaur Theme Park Of Our... | Business Insider
- Chris Bosh's Warning About What It's Like To Play With LeBron James Is Coming True... | Business Insider
- The Top 10 Holiday Toys for Boys: What Parents Are Buying | TheStreet.com
- Thai police royal defamation probe widens | Business Insider
- How To Use Men's Hair Products Like A Pro | Business Insider
- The Mistral Warship Fiasco Reflects France... | Business Insider