Madoff Pleads Guilty, How about some Golf Balls!
Know someone that got burned by sleazy Madoff? Give them the Madoff Golf balls for them to take their frustration out on. Great idea by some guy that is going to make a quick million, found at SleazeBalls.net.
Bernie Madoff is the greatest sleazeball of all time! ... Sham cover; Guaranteed cut-throat action, here's the site to go buy them at: www.sleazeballs.net.
At least the guy that is behind the site is cool and trying to make money back that he lost during this recession. Well, that's what we know for the moment, who knows what the press will dig up on this guy next week, for now its a good story.
From the Founder -- I worked at a hedge fund and lost my job and a substantial amount of money due to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme. I have been unsuccessful at finding a new job and quite frankly I am sickended to even think about going back to work in the financial industry. I have decided to do something else entitrely. I have created Sleazeballs as a way to educate people that there are truly disgusting, sleazy people out there, Bernie Madoff being the biggest one of them all. Sleazeballs are golf balls with Bernie's smriking face on them for your whacking pleasure. Bernie Madoff is the just the first, new candidates for Sleazeballs are emerging everyday, from new ponzi schemers, corporate pay excesses, baseball players, to corrupt political figures, the list is getting quite long! Visit www.sleazeballs.net for more info.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exposing The "Fake News" Censorship Industry | ZeroHedge
- David Rosenberg: "The Travesty Is We Have 23.5 Million Americans Aged 25-To-54 Outside The Labor Force" | ZeroHedge
- Madonna: "I Have Thought An Awful Lot About Blowing Up The White House" | ZeroHedge
- India Pays the Price of Demonetization | Financial Sense
- US Financial Markets - Alarm Bells Are Ringing | ZeroHedge
- Violence Breaks Out In Washington D.C. As Protesters Clash With Police | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Peso Slump As Trump Warns "We're Transferring Power From Washington To 'The People'" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA just released over 100 images of Pluto — and it’s breathtaking | Business Insider
- Hedge funds are making 'extreme' bets on the impact of Trump | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: A 'correlation crash' is... | Business Insider
- Seth Meyers jokes Trump's inauguration day will end with his... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Apple is ticking higher after the world's largest asset manager says it has... | Business Insider