Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Limits Of Reason" - Are Libertarians More Rational Than Others? | ZeroHedge
- This Wasn't Supposed To Happen: 7 In 10 Americans To Save, Spend Gas "Tax Cut" On Bills Not Gifts | ZeroHedge
- Russia Contagion Spreads To European Banks : French SocGen, Austrian Raiffeisen Plummet | ZeroHedge
- The Great Generic Drug Rip-Off | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Dry-Cleaning Edition | ZeroHedge
- Crude Contagion Spreads To Investment Grade Credit: Spreads Burst To 14-Month Wides | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Will Always Find An Excuse For Not Raising Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony CEO Was Already Freaking Out About 'The... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Silicon Valley Billionaire Is Challenging The Order To Open... | Business Insider
- The US Is Ready To Blame North Korea For The Sony... | Business Insider
- 'A Sense Of Panic' May Force... | Business Insider
- The Most Iconic Kids' Toys of All Time | Business Insider
- Here's What Actually Happened When Snapchat Turned... | Business Insider