Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Financial System Is Vulnerable," NYFed Asks "Could The Dollar Lose Its Reserve Status?" | ZeroHedge
- Bonds Persist in Their Warning About the U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- China’s Credit Slowdown Raises Concerns About Overall Economic Health | Financial Sense
- Salvador Dali - Central Banker? | ZeroHedge
- THe LiBeRaToR... | ZeroHedge
- All That Is Wrong With US Foreign Policy In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
- This Is Your Recovery, And This Is Your Recovery Without Drugs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Recent Junk Bond Sell-Off Hasn't Hurt Corporate Liquidity | Business Insider
- Argentina Has Started To Go Totally Rogue | Business Insider
- Introducing The ‘Chairless Chair,’ An Exoskeleton That Lets You Sit Anywhere | Business Insider
- Here's Why Investors Find This Japanese Airline So... | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 Could Give Apple Yet Another Record... | Business Insider
- 'Odd Future' Rapper Calls Out Taylor Swift For Her New Video: 'It... | Business Insider
- Check Out These Leaked Photos Of A Mysterious Sony Device Shaped Like A Perfume... | Business Insider