Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crisis Averted: China Calls Taiwan Phone Call A "Gimmick" As It Lodges Diplomatic Protest | ZeroHedge
- This Is The "Most Dangerous Moment In Human History," Stephen Hawking Warns | ZeroHedge
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Pays $60 Million To Settle Gold-Manipulation Lawsuit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much it costs to produce money in the U.S. | Business Insider
- 22 brutal dictators you've never heard of | Business Insider
- 13 TED Talks that can teach you how to live a happier life | Business Insider
- 17 unethical — and sometimes illegal — life hacks people use to get ahead in life | Business Insider
- Infighting among Syrian rebels has strengthened... | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Scientists have figured out why our socks keep getting lost in the wash | Business Insider