Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Healthcare And The Tragedy Of The Commons | ZeroHedge
- EM Euro Issuance Will Be Highest In A Decade On QE | ZeroHedge
- Paranoia And Purges For Venezuela As Oil Misery Continues | ZeroHedge
- Was The Government Lying Then, Or Now? | ZeroHedge
- CLouD NeiN... | ZeroHedge
- Obama Decrees Ban On Ammo For The Most Popular Rifle In America | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 5 greatest letters Warren Buffett has ever written | Business Insider
- Here's the top stock held by each of the 50 biggest hedge funds | Business Insider
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov's murder... | Business Insider
- The company behind one of the best fitness trackers in the world may be raising $300... | Business Insider
- Venezuela is becoming a naked dictatorship | Business Insider
- Here's the dress from a British retailer that started a social media... | Business Insider
- Google just plugged £40 million of funding into music... | Business Insider