Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Executive Sweet? | Financial Sense
- Stunning Time-Lapse Video Of 2-Mile Wide Oklahoma Tornado | ZeroHedge
- These Four Should Be on Your Screens | iBankCoin.com
- Brent Vigilantes Drag Gas Prices Near 3-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Who is RBS? Royal BS... or the Royal Bank of Scotland | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke KIKs the Can | ZeroHedge
- Take it to the Limit No More Times | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 Things You Never Knew About Walt Disney World | Business Insider
- Piracy, Prisoners, And Missiles: North Korea Had A Busy Weekend | Business Insider
- Kyle Bass Commissioned A Poll That... | Business Insider
- Inside A Big Charity Fishing Tournament That's Quietly Stacked With Wall Streeters | Business Insider
- The Week Begins, And Silver Is Instantly Getting Destroyed | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Syrian Hackers Take Over Daily Telegraph Twitter Accounts | Business Insider