Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Bowl Full of Everything | iBankCoin.com
- EU Confidence Hits 7-Year High (Just Don't Tell The Record Number Of Unemployed) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 22 | ZeroHedge
- John Hussman On The Federal Reserve's Two Legged Stool | ZeroHedge
- Turning Points | Financial Sense
- Dealer Awards Surge, Directs Plunge In Ho-Hum 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Massive Depression, And The Tiny Recovery, In This Existing Home Sales Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet The 5 Biggest Airbnb Hosts Being Targeted By New York's Top... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- There's A 'Warby Parker Of Mattresses' That's Shipping... | Business Insider
- Kevin Durant Makes A Preposterous 3-Pointer While Getting Fouled And Falling Into The Stands | Business Insider
- SOCIAL INSIDER: Facebook Ad Performance... | Business Insider
- New York's Favorite Brunch Club Just Added A $1,000 Sundae To The Menu | Business Insider
- 4 Essential Suits Every Man Needs In His Closet | Business Insider