Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pence Cuts Asia Trip Short; Returns Early To Focus On Critical Week For Trump | ZeroHedge
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
- Alberta Warns Trump Of Retaliation If Energy Sanctions Begin | ZeroHedge
- World Stocks Hit All Time High, S&P Futures Rise To Within 1% Of Record | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Tax Reform Plan: A Cheatsheet Of What Is Known, Leaked, And Is Still Unknown | ZeroHedge
- Euphoria Returns: European Stocks Soar, Dax Hits Record; S&P Futs Surge In "French Relief Rally" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EINHORN ON TESLA: 'We expect these bubbles to pop' (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Report: The Senate's investigation into Trump's Russia ties has... | Business Insider
- Republicans could be the biggest obstacle to Trump's massive planned tax cut for... | Business Insider
- Senate confirms Rod Rosenstein as deputy attorney general... | Business Insider
- Uber wants to test its network of flying taxi planes by 2020 | Business Insider
- Texas hosts the largest Earth Day event in the world — here's what it... | Business Insider
- LVMH wants to consolidate control over Dior with £5 billion... | Business Insider