Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Trade War That Cannot Be Won | Financial Sense
- Mark Carney Made A Monetary Policy Mistake Reacting to Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
- Hyundai To Boost Investment In The US To $3.1 Billion Over 5 Years | ZeroHedge
- Rally in Oil Continues on Global Cues, Saudi Cut | Financial Sense
- New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
- British Pol Claims Trump Marked for Assassination | ZeroHedge
- Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Treasury yields are plunging (TLT, TBT) | Business Insider
- You won’t recognize the new world of digital payments without... | Business Insider
- Rolls-Royce is paying £671 million to settle bribery probes in... | Business Insider
- We launched Business Insider Japan last night — here's how we celebrated | Business Insider
- These are the 10 safest low-cost airlines in the world for 2017 | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- Trump says Brexit will be 'a... | Business Insider