Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ObamaCare Isn't Working - These Five Charts Show Why | ZeroHedge
- The CME Admits Futures Trading Was Rigged Under Old System | ZeroHedge
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- How To Create “Tiny Advantages” And Crush Your Opponents | Altucher Confidential
- Just Stop It! | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Tumbles, Misses By Most On Record "Dealing Blow To Q2 Rebound Hopes" | ZeroHedge
- Chasing Yield Into Minefields | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA is about to expand its giant inflatable habitat on the International Space... | Business Insider
- The Feds could pull funding from Native American-run... | Business Insider
- Google unveils a host of new mobile ad products (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Something surprising is happening to octopus and squid populations around the... | Business Insider
- What it's like to shop at Whole Foods' new store for millennials that's... | Business Insider
- Italian national team manager cites quality of MLS for why he left 2 key players off European... | Business Insider
- One of the world's smallest museums is hidden inside an abandoned... | Business Insider