Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 And Counting, Texas Likely To See Massive Layoffs Soon | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Signal Recession With 7th Consecutive Drop | ZeroHedge
- WTI Holds Losses After DOE Confirms Large Cushing Inventory Build Despite Crude Production Cut | ZeroHedge
- Profound Political Disunity Is Now Pitting Rising Elites Against Fading Elites | ZeroHedge
- Russia Deploys Warship Off Syrian Coast To "Destroy Any Threats To Russian Planes" | ZeroHedge
- 800 Shotguns Headed To Belgium From Turkey Seized In Italy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's family joins him on South Carolina campaign | Business Insider
- Here's why you can wake up grumpy even after plenty... | Business Insider
- Rockies' Reyes pleads not guilty to abusing wife in... | Business Insider
- Outspoken Miss World Canada denied entry to China | Business Insider
- Murray the key as Britain and Belgium contest Davis... | Business Insider
- Israel court allows transgender woman's cremation | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek