Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Up Close And Personal Look At The Russian Firepower Deployed In Syria | ZeroHedge
- The Rate Hike Ship Has Sailed: Goldman Sees "Higher Probability Of Liftoff Not In 2016 But In 2017" | ZeroHedge
- And Scene: Ben Bernanke Says More People Should Have Gone To Jail For Causing The Great Recession | ZeroHedge
- More Pain For Biotechs Ahead: Valeant's "Astronomical" Price Increases Take Center Stage; Pfizer Gets Dragged In | ZeroHedge
- Silver & Crude Are Soaring | ZeroHedge
- October Macro Update: Employment Wasn't Surprisingly Weak | Financial Sense
- China’s New Infrastructure Bank Wins Grudging Assent From the US and Japan | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart shows where all the world’s energy comes from — and goes | Business Insider
- Search off Bahamas for lost ship turns up debris, no... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- United States, 11 Pacific Rim countries reach trade deal | Business Insider
- If you think Apple is a cult, you haven't been to a Tesla event | Business Insider
- A 15-minute online quiz can give you a scientifically... | Business Insider
- Pat Murphy out as interim manager of losing Padres | Business Insider