Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Mad Stewards of Gondor | Financial Sense
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- You Get What You Deserve | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The World's Most Famous Case Of Deflation, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Slams Cruz And Hillary: They Are Both "Owned By Goldman" | ZeroHedge
- Bloodbathery | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Launches Long-Range Rocket | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An LA doctor faces life in prison for overprescribing... | Business Insider
- What you think you know about how men and women shop is wrong... | Business Insider
- Cam Newton is now the best football player on the planet, and the NFL... | Business Insider
- Influential people are still pushing Joe Biden for president | Business Insider
- In one short statement, a railroad executive laid out the massive problem facing... | Business Insider
- 8 mistakes that make great employees leave | Business Insider
- The 5 best Super Bowl halftime shows — ranked | Business Insider