Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saturday Humor: How Social Media Reacted To The Queen's First Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Market Jumps On Today's Central Bank Verbal Plunge Protection, Courtesy Of Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Tenants Wake Up To The Horror Of A Wall Street Landlord | ZeroHedge
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- On The Coming Collapse Of Copper | ZeroHedge
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ROUBINI: America Is A Sick, Sick Country | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising This Morning... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The First Dallas Nurse To Contract Ebola Is Free Of The Virus And Going Home... | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk To Stock Market Investors | Business Insider
- Legendary Headhunter Reveals The 3 Qualities Companies Seek In Would-Be CEOs | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek