Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia-China Gas Relationship on the Rocks | Financial Sense
- THE Breakdown Of 2015 Is Now A Fact | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Melt-Up On Oil Bounce As JPY Carry Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Highest Indirect Demand In Over 6 Years Leads To Surprisingly Strong 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Biotech Slide Sends Nasdaq, Small Caps Reeling | ZeroHedge
- Busiest Day of Q2 Earnings Season | Financial Sense
- Supply And Demand In The Gold And Silver Futures Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Air strikes and clashes shatter Yemen truce | Business Insider
- Richard... | Business Insider
- Virgin Galactic is switching things up after an... | Business Insider
- Why words get stuck on the tip of your tongue, and how to stop it... | Business Insider
- An ex-NBA player who blew nearly $100 million is turning his life around while working... | Business Insider
- Putin is cracking down on dissent... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com