Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Some Stunning Perspective: China Money Creation Blows US And Japan Out Of The Water | ZeroHedge
- Worst. Congress. Ever | ZeroHedge
- Q3:2013 Flow-of-Funds Report – ‘Tis the Season to Be Jolly | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap December 10, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Caption Contest: Obama Meets Castro | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Guide To December’s FOMC Meeting: Breaking Down The Participants | ZeroHedge
- Nothing Worse Than Faded Glory | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taking Photos May Harm Our Ability To Make Memories [STUDY]... | Business Insider
- South Carolina Sheriff Refused To Lower The Flag... | Business Insider
- 7 Innovation Myths Holding You Back | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- The Sign Language Interpreter At Mandela’s Memorial Was 'A Complete Fraud... | Business Insider
- Regulators Approved A Tougher Version Of The Volcker Rule That Hits Wall Street... | Business Insider
- The Most Popular YouTube Videos Of 2013 | Business Insider