Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market View Update - March 2015 | Financial Sense
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- Explaining US Stock And Bond Markets In 5 Easy Charts | ZeroHedge
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- FeaTHeReD VaRMiNT... | ZeroHedge
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- The Death of Hope and Belief | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 rules of success Andrew Carnegie used to become incredibly rich | Business Insider
- Slack, the chatting app for co-workers that's worth more than $1 billion, has been hacked | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Hamilton on pole for Malaysian Grand Prix | Business Insider
- A company is projecting images of people napping on the sides of... | Business Insider
- Soccer team goes bonkers after scoring, gives up wide-open goal while... | Business Insider
- The whole US housing recovery in one chart (XHB) | Business Insider