Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Aug 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: August 24 | ZeroHedge
- Facing Reality | ZeroHedge
- French 'Extremist' Screams "Allahu Akbar", Stabs British Woman To Death In Australia | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- A History Of Manufactured Regime Change And Civil Unrest: Is America Next? | ZeroHedge
- SEC To Crack Down On "Excessive" Hedge Fund Expenses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out Alrobot, a gun-toting remote-controlled tank built to fight ISIS | Business Insider
- ANN COULTER: Why Trump and Clinton should moderate the... | Business Insider
- 'It was an amazing feat' — LeBron James tells us... | Business Insider
- Customer service startup Centricient receives $6.5... | Business Insider
- Turkey's invasion has started a territory race in northern Syria —... | Business Insider
- Facebook's new app for high schoolers has a... | Business Insider
- Hyundai's new Genesis luxury brand just introduced its first car — and it looks amazing... | Business Insider