Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Cult Of Central Banking Is Dead In The Water | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Docs Reveal TTIP Trade Deal In Jeopardy As "Irreconcilable Differences" Emerge | ZeroHedge
- Iraqi Oil & The 'Strange' Death of Mr. Abadi | ZeroHedge
- Oil's Latest Casualty: Saudi Binladin Group Fires 50,000, A Quarter Of Its Workforce | ZeroHedge
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- More Lukewarm Econ Data to Match Q1 Earnings | Financial Sense
- China Takes Drastic Measures To Save The Regime | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama gets one more... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The 50 best companies to work for in America | Business Insider
- The bizarre story of how a startup reached No. 2 in the App Store while being... | Business Insider
- We tested out the app that allows you to make free international calls without an... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- How former Google and Apple exec Kim Scott is curing the world of horrible bosses... | Business Insider