Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Even Racists Need The Freedom To Speak | ZeroHedge
- China's Richest Man Says Mainland Real Estate Is The "Biggest Bubble In History" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Pain Spreads To Germany's Second Biggest Bank: Commerzbank Scraps Dividend, Fires 20% Of Workforce | ZeroHedge
- Going The Way Of The Denarius | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen On The Fed Buying Stocks: "Maybe In The Future, Down The Line..." | ZeroHedge
- Billionaires 'Bunker'-Down For Trumpocalypse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'South Park' team trolls Trump Tower and... | Business Insider
- My boyfriend makes $160,000 and I make $80,000 — here's how it affects our relationship | Business Insider
- Microsoft Cortana has made its picks for Week 4 of the NFL | Business Insider
- There has been another fatal police shooting — this time in... | Business Insider
- This is the main reason why people are upgrading to the iPhone 7 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Apps are what killed the BlackBerry | Business Insider