Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- Gold Monkey-Hammered, Crude Clubbed As Nasdaq Surges | ZeroHedge
- These Two Assets Show Us a Crash is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Electric Car Sales Plunge To 4 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- The 'Relentless' Greek Debt Payment Schedule | ZeroHedge
- Assessing The Risk Of A Greek Default | ZeroHedge
- Activity Versus Inactivity | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- MICHAEL LEWIS: The 'Flash Crash' trader's... | Business Insider
- 25 places to party before you die | Business Insider
- A rare glance into the heart of a WWI German U-boat | Business Insider
- How venture firm IVP was able to raise $1.4 billion in less than 3 months — and why it doesn’... | Business Insider
- Sony offered Daniel Craig $5 million... | Business Insider
- There's a wild Easter egg hidden in Google Maps that insults Apple in... | Business Insider