Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cold War 2.0: Visualizing All Recent "Close Encounters" Between Russian And NATO Warplanes | ZeroHedge
- Is the Smart Money Running for Cover? | Financial Sense
- Yellen Warns "Rate Hikes Appropriate This Year", Blames "Snowy Winter" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Junk-Rated Chicago Has A Billion Dollar Pension Problem | ZeroHedge
- This Is How You "Boost" GDP: US Sells Over $4 Billion In Weapons To Israel, Iran And Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shocker: Each SHAK "Restaurant" Is Now Worth $53 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nadal and Djokovic face French Open last-eight duel | Business Insider
- A tiny European country is making Russia extremely nervous | Business Insider
- It appears the mystery buyer of Salesforce was Microsoft, but the talks have fizzled (... | Business Insider
- Wild card Australia seeks upset at Eurovision pop fest | Business Insider
- Science proves that the trendy 'dad bod' that girls are going crazy over is for real | Business Insider
- What all the 'Avengers' superheroes really looked like in the comics they were... | Business Insider
- 9 Facebook facts you weren’t aware of (FB) | Business Insider