Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kremlin Slams Demands For Assad's Ouster As ISIS Kills Hundreds Of "Human Shields" In Mosul | ZeroHedge
- Trump Lays Out His Plan For First 100 Days In Office: Here Are The Highlights | ZeroHedge
- Quick Break from the Madness | ZeroHedge
- Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See | ZeroHedge
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Universities Ban Politically-Incorrect Halloween Costumes | ZeroHedge
- Oil’s Biggest Threat: Demand to Peak Within 15 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why there might be multiple dimensions of time | Business Insider
- 11 Easter eggs hidden in the official 'Westworld' website | Business Insider
- How Western companies can succeed in China | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Horror movies tap into a primal fear instinct in your brain | Business Insider
- 15 high-paying jobs to avoid if you're a selfish person | Business Insider
- Ethan Hawke and his costar and director talk about the biggest problem... | Business Insider