Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Key Piece of Video “Evidence” for Russian Responsibility for Malaysian Plane Shootdown Debunked | ZeroHedge
- The 2 Charts That Have BofA Worried About A "Greater Correction" In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
- Putin Makes First Official Statement; Russia To Cut IBM, Microsoft Dependence: Complete Ukraine Situation Summary | ZeroHedge
- Quiet Economic Calendar Means All Attention Focused On Ukraine And Gaza | ZeroHedge
- How RenTec Made More Than $34 Billion In Profits Since 1998: "Fictional Derivatives" | ZeroHedge
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix to Report Q2 Numbers; Original Programming a Boon | TheStreet.com
- Fred Armisen Anonymously Calls Payphones For Heineken Social Experiment... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Managing Director Dies After East Hampton Kite Surfing Accident | Business Insider
- Nintendo Should Scrap the Wii U | TheStreet.com
- VC: Here's Why We Are Funding More Women Startup Founders | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Airbnb Host: A Guest Is Squatting In My Condo And I Can't Get Him To Leave... | Business Insider