Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Independence Day Reading | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: Sunday's Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- A Drone's Eye View Of The Massive Numbers Behind The Greek "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 disgusting ingredients you eat every day that food companies don't talk... | Business Insider
- Batman wasn't originally supposed to be in the 'Batman v... | Business Insider
- Greek PM seeks 30% debt haircut, grace period for 20 years... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- EE just got fined £1m for botching customer complaints | Business Insider
- Yanis Varoufakis says Europe has offered Greece a deal 'we would... | Business Insider
- TSIPRAS: Say no to 'ultimatums, blackmail and fear... | Business Insider