Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oversold Extremes and the Case for an October Low | Financial Sense
- It Gets Even Uglier In Canada | ZeroHedge
- China "Punishes" Hundreds For "Maliciously" Manipulating The Market | ZeroHedge
- Clash, Mesh, Rattle... Thud | Financial Sense
- Rewriting The Rules - Trump's Rise Is Unprecedented | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Bounce Stalls, "Firms At Risk Of Being Over-Inventoried" | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Intentionally Spark A Commodity Sell-off? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We are just one day away from a huge event that will affect the entire... | Business Insider
- 'A Sinner in Mecca' documents gay Muslim pilgrimage | Business Insider
- The 25 hottest under-the-radar startups in America right now | Business Insider
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday | Business Insider
- The super-simple way to determine if you are getting enough sleep | Business Insider
- Chinese journalist 'confesses' to market chaos:... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek