Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- Currency Reform In Ancient Rome | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- GaSNoST EXPLaiNeD... | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- To Everyone Saying Russia Is "Isolated", Here's A Map | ZeroHedge
- The Fall Is Golden For Bullion Bulls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- David Cameron Just Proposed Sweeping New Anti-Terror Laws To... | Business Insider
- Here's Everything We Know About The iWatch, Apple's Next Major Product (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Pakistan military leaders to meet after deadly clashes | Business Insider
- Ukraine Soldiers Are Battling Russian Tanks In... | Business Insider
- Apple Just Patched A Security Flaw In iCloud That Could've... | Business Insider
- There's Not Enough Sand To Satisfy America's Insatiable Fracking... | Business Insider
- US forces conduct operation in Somalia: Pentagon | Business Insider