Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Draghi Is "Bouncing Economic Rubble With Trillion-Dollar Debt Missiles" | ZeroHedge
- The End of the Bull Market? | Financial Sense
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- Will Obama’s State of the Union Proposals Survive Congress? | Financial Sense
- America's Frightening "Policing For Profit" Nightmare | ZeroHedge
- Ekloges 2015: Greece Votes In Historic For Europe Election | ZeroHedge
- Top Ranked Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Danny Trejo Would Love To Reprise His 'Breaking Bad'... | Business Insider
- Sharapova all business to set up Bouchard showdown | Business Insider
- Outgoing Greek PM concedes election defeat: Syriza | Business Insider
- An Economist Explains In Simple Terms Why Deflation Is Dangerous | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- IS confirms execution of Japanese hostage Haruna Yukawa | Business Insider