Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Swedes Begin Construction Of Police Fortress In "Little Mogadishu" | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan: "As Long As They Call Me Dictator, I Will Call Them Fascists And Nazis" | ZeroHedge
- Former Russian Lawmaker Shot Dead In Broad Daylight In Ukraine Capital | ZeroHedge
- Bill Maher Shuts Down Conspiracy Theorist Louise Mensch And MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Over Islam – Twice! | ZeroHedge
- NSA To Provide "Smoking Gun" Proof Obama Spied On Trump | ZeroHedge
- US Ambassador to USSR: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt" | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Reasons Why Today's Republican Debacle Makes Tax Reform Less Likely | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside the stunning new headquarters of a New York design startup that creates... | Business Insider
- The BBC dad gave another interview from his office — but he remembered... | Business Insider
- STOCKS REBOUND AFTER 'TRUMPCARE' VOTE PULLED: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Ruport Murdoch reportedly sold $125 million in Theranos stock for just $1 (NWSA) | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to... | Business Insider
- 15 of the best tech purchases we've ever made | Business Insider
- THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the... | Business Insider