Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- What Could Go Wrong? | Financial Sense
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- Mutiny Breaks Out Inside The World's Most Successful Hedge Fund Over Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price 'Struggling' as Trump 'Set to Sway' Fed Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place | Financial Sense
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kevin Durant issued a fierce defense of JaVale McGee after... | Business Insider
- NFL player who negotiated his own contract without an agent had it completely... | Business Insider
- Here's the first look at the House Republican plan to repeal and... | Business Insider
- Here's why barns are painted red | Business Insider
- Shaquille O'Neal threatened Warriors center JaVale McGee over... | Business Insider
- Mexico's retaliation against Trump may be taking... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider