Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Bank: "There Is An Element Of Torture To The FOMC Cycle In This Broken Financial System" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Up 1.6%, Silver Surges 3.7% After Poor U.S. Data and Dovish Fed | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 | Financial Sense
- The Power Of "Nyet" - How One Word Staggered Imperial Washington | ZeroHedge
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- The Law Of The Jungle Is Far Superior To The Ideology Of Globalism | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch the Marines' F-35 fire an 80-round burst from its gun pod for the first... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Turkey's failed coup is likely to deteriorate the economy... | Business Insider
- This woman's incredible photos show why Ecuador is becoming the world's most popular backpacking... | Business Insider
- Many crucial business lessons are not... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton has a huge lead over Donald Trump in one of the most... | Business Insider