Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX)
FYI, Microsoft (MSFT) is now under $25, trading today at $24.80 which is 4.64% away from its 52-week low. We wanted to alert our readers as we said yesterday in Move over Doom, let's go Shopping (BBY, MSFT, GME, GE) to make an entry point under $25. Microsoft is a solid company, a not so solid company that is trading close to its 52-week low is Crocs Inc (CROX). CROX is 3.9% away from its 52-week low. Crocs is trading at $15.56 which clocks the stock at a P/E ratio of 12.5.
theStockMasters.com - Advertise blah, blah, blah
|CO.||Current Price||Price Target||% Change|
|CROX||$ 15.56||$ 25.00||60.7%|
Mastery would never sell the house and buy Crocs, rather play this stock (as many traders do) with any uptick in the market. Crocs shares fall and rise right along with the major indexes, it trades almost like the 3X ETFs in either direction.
The only analysts recently to put a price target on Crocs is DA Davidson, they did so back on Oct 28th. The firm upgraded its rating on the nurse shoe maker from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $25 to $22. That really seems like a stretch of the imagination that ol' CROX can bank a 60% return in the next 12 months but then again we never thought the U.S. would get a downgrade.
MASTERY Bottom line:
MSFT is a buy under $25.
CROX is risky, but should we hit a new 52-week low, buy a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- USDJPY Opens At 6-Year Highs, Extreme 'Relative Strength' Signals 30% Drop Potential | ZeroHedge
- Jim Bianco on Gold, Oil, and Why the Market Doesn't Care About Geopolitical Events | Financial Sense
- Thinking about the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Pondering M&A Deals with a Wrinkle (and a Pop) | iBankCoin.com
- Chart Of The Day: 150 Years Of Global Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- We Are Living In A State Of Keynesian "Bliss" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 Ways To Reuse Your Old iPhone Now That You've Got The iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Kranjcar leaves it late to rescue QPR against Stoke | Business Insider
- Ariad Director Resignation May Mean CEO Berger One Step Closer to Exit | TheStreet.com
- Sierra Leone faces criticism over Ebola shutdown | Business Insider
- iPhone 6 Frenzy: See the Huge Crowds Outside Apple Stores | TheStreet.com
- Physicists Make Big Leap In Quantum Teleportation | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com