Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- (Part 6) How Likely Are Bail-Ins? Bank of England Says U.S. “Could Do Today” | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Ukraine’s Two New Energy Deals | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: The Case For A Crash | ZeroHedge
- 4 Reasons Growth Pains Will Replace Growth Gains in China | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Speaker Boehner Explains The Budget "Deal" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Politics of Adjustment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Baruch College Freshman Dies After Bizarre Fraternity Pledging... | Business Insider
- 9 Big Ideas That Will Define 2014 | Business Insider
- Arizona Police Officer Resigns After Investigation Finds She's Living... | Business Insider
- Here's How The Budget Deal Hurts Future Federal Workers | Business Insider
- Why Afghanistan Is Such A Mess, In Two Unanswered Questions... | Business Insider
- ESPN Will Be The Big Winner If Nick Saban Goes To Texas | Business Insider
- Nokia Preparing an Android Phone: Reports | TheStreet.com