Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Gold & Silver Surge To New Cycle Highs After China Strengthens Yuan By Most In 11 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- Amazon Soars After Smashing Expectations On Surge In Cloud Profits | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Amid Rising Fears Of Nuclear Terrorism, Belgium Hands Out Iodine Pills To Entire Population | ZeroHedge
- "We Want Them Dead" - ISIS Releases "Hit List" Of 3,600 New Yorkers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An outbreak of a highly contagious disease is sweeping through Harvard | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing... | Business Insider
- Yale students are furious the university decided to keep the name of a slave owner on... | Business Insider
- Facebook just got hit with a lawsuit over its plan to issue new... | Business Insider
- The fashion trick every modern gentleman should know | Business Insider
- One of the best ways to free up storage on the iPhone is staring you in the... | Business Insider
- How to save hundreds of dollars in a single phone call | Business Insider