Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- Leaders Still Leading on This Platoon | iBankCoin.com
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- As MOMO Fever Fades, These Are The Stocks Goldman Is Rolling Into | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Reality Ignored As Stocks Close At Highs On Hopes of More Japan Easing | ZeroHedge
- Potential Runners For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: April 14 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 Highest-Paid Athletes In The World | Business Insider
- How This New Technology Saved My Life From A Peanut Allergy Attack | Business Insider
- A Bar Patron Was Allegedly Robbed Of His Google Glass After Being Threatened With A Taser | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley Asks Whether The Market Is Buying Into The Secular Stagnation... | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: Facebook,... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The World's First Emoticon Might Be Hidden In A Poem From The 1600s | Business Insider