Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Netherlands: Moderate Parties Hold Onto Power | Financial Sense
- Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" | Financial Sense
- Confusion Over Identity Of London Terrorism Suspect, As Previously Named Abu Izzadeen Is Still In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Credibility Of Cyber Firm That Claimed Russia Hacked The DNC Comes Under Serious Question | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- Five People Killed, At Least 40 Injured After Terrorist In SUV "Mows Down" Pedestrians In London | ZeroHedge
- Conservative Koch Brothers Urge Resistance As Trump Faces Pivotal Obamacare Vote Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dunkin’ Donuts doesn’t want to be a place where you’d ‘sit and write your screenplay’ — and that could... | Business Insider
- Immigrants deported under Obama share stories of terror and rights violations | Business Insider
- Don't bother using hot water to wash your clothes | Business Insider
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to NYC schools: 'We're not allowing... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- GE chief Jeff Immelt has an 'added incentive' to slash costs... | Business Insider
- 13 women in their 20s and 30s reveal what they waste their money on | Business Insider