Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gold Sell-off: How far might it go? | ZeroHedge
- After A "Run On The Pension Fund" Dallas Mayor Demands Halt Of Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- Not Zero Sum: World Bond Markets Endure $1.7 Trillion Sell Off; Equities Gain $635 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Do 1901 Expedition Logbooks Confirm There Is No Global Warming? | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Rise 178K As Unemployment Rate Tumbles To 4.6% But Average Hourly Earnings Worst Since 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, Futures, Commodities, Dollar Fall Ahead Of Payrolls, Italy Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new A4 sedan is the best Audi ever made | Business Insider
- The 7 best electric motorcycles you can buy | Business Insider
- 7 simple tips for charging your iPhone as fast as possible | Business Insider
- Apple's head of special projects Paul Deneve... | Business Insider
- 8 ways cities can prepare for the future of work | Business Insider
- Here's the real cost of the '12 Days of Christmas' | Business Insider
- Why Trump's call to Taiwan's... | Business Insider