Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Straw? Venezuela Runs Out Of Fake Breasts | ZeroHedge
- Record Highs? 47% Of Nasdaq Stocks In Bear Market, Down 24% On Average | ZeroHedge
- Why The Collapse Of Abenomics Is Important: It's A Large-Scale Failure Of Keynesian Stimulus In Real Time | ZeroHedge
- You Are Now Entering the No Selfie Zone | iBankCoin.com
- UK's Cameron Warns Scots "No Way Back" As Independence Vote Remains Too Close To Call | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Has A Message For Its European Depositors: "We May Charge You" | ZeroHedge
- Keep Your Eye on These Disruptive Tech Ventures | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BIRINYI: Baristas Haven't Been Asking About Stocks, So Let The Good Times... | Business Insider
- Connecticut Attorney General Wants Apple To Answer... | Business Insider
- Hurricane Odile hits Mexico's Pacific resorts | Business Insider
- NEW YORK'S MANUFACTURERS ARE HOT | Business Insider
- BIS central bank warns against 'illusion of... | Business Insider
- Marc Benioff Teased What Could Be A New $1 Billion Opportunity For... | Business Insider
- New head for Portugal's 'good bank' Novo Banco | Business Insider