Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Because This Time Is Never Different, In 100 Year Old Cartoons | ZeroHedge
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Equity Futures Open Higher, Retrace 50% Of Losses On USDJPY Kneejerk | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Fatal Flaw Laid Bare For All To See. Again. | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- The Commodities Trading Cheat-Sheet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UH-OH: The New Barron's Cover Looks Bullish | Business Insider
- For many journalists Ebola's invisible threat... | Business Insider
- Iraq MPs finally approve defence, interior ministers | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Anti-GMO People What GMOs Are — And Hilariously, They Have No Idea | Business Insider
- Urban Outfitters Plunged on Profit Warning and Downgrade | TheStreet.com
- McKenzie resigns as Australia rugby coach | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek