Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECB Sets Up Biggest Contrarian Play of 2015 | Financial Sense
- Yen Strength Weighs on Stocks While Lifting Gold Higher | Financial Sense
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Socially Awkward | iBankCoin.com
- Spot The Difference: ISIS Or Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- Our Money Is On This Guy | ZeroHedge
- The Visual Story Of The Biggest Fraud In Gold Mining History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside China's Mission Hills Golf Club, The Largest Golf Resort In The World... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- In A Testy Press Conference, Patriots Coach Bill Belichick Goes Into Detail About Football... | Business Insider
- Video Shows GRAD Rockets Fired By Rebels... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- A Few Hedge Funds Actually Killed It Betting On The Swiss Franc | Business Insider
- The World's Most Accurate Apple Analyst Is Predicting Mind-Melting iPhone Sales (AAPL) | Business Insider