Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- LiaR IN The HoLe! | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Surges 4%, Beats Estimates Driven By Inventories, Fixed Investment Spike; Historical Data Revised | ZeroHedge
- Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Dec 2011, Miss 2nd Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- How Argentina Became A Bad Debtor | ZeroHedge
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's Japan Just Rolled Out Tofu McNuggets | Business Insider
- Every Time Apple Releases A New iPhone People Think... | Business Insider
- Twitter's CEO Took Open Questions, And Thousands Wanted To Know What He Plans To Do... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's... | StreetInsider.com
- A Russian Soldier's Instagram Posts May Be The Clearest Indication Of Moscow's... | Business Insider
- Researchers Think They've Discovered A Happiness Gene | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek