Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Efficient Markets? August Oil Futures Flash Smash & Crash Into Expiry | ZeroHedge
- Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukraine Fighter Jets, Defense Ministry Reports - Video Coverage | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Debt "Mediation" Goes Surreal As Neither Side Turns Up For Meeting, Black-Market Peso Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
- Obama Prepared To Unleash More Sanctions On Russia | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Has A Massive Diversity Problem, And These Two Charts Prove It (TWTR) | Business Insider
- The Startup That Delivers Anything To You In Under An Hour Is Taking Serious Precautions To... | Business Insider
- Apple Sold More Than 35 Million iPhones Last Quarter, But Whiffed On iPad Sales Again (... | Business Insider
- Army Medal Of Honor Hero Breaks The Gavel At The New York Stock Exchange | Business Insider
- A Facebook Product Guy Says Foursquare Has 'Failed At Everything It Was Once Good At... | Business Insider
- Blackberry Faces Burnout on Apple-IBM Partnership: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek