Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Watch the Internals for Tickery | iBankCoin.com
- European Jobless Rates By Country: Youth Unemployment In Greece, Spain Remains Over 50% | ZeroHedge
- Muslims, Jews, Scientologists, African-Americans, Inmates & Neo-Nazis Carry Out False Flags | ZeroHedge
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Head Been Treated For "Suicidal Tendencies" In The Past | ZeroHedge
- The Final Four is Set | iBankCoin.com
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices 'Somewhat Bearish' After Short-Covering Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside Facebook's futuristic new campus | Business Insider
- Europe's deflation eased a little in March | Business Insider
- Total sells Nigerian oil field stake for $569 mn | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 'Dysfunctional' Sports... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek