Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- As Ferguson Trembles Ahead Of Night #2, Obama Pivots Back To Immigration Reform - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Nigeria Raises Rates, Devalues To Defend Collapsing Currency As Oil-Price Blowback Spreads | ZeroHedge
- Something Is Wrong With This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Burgers and Lock Ups | iBankCoin.com
- For The World's Largest Rig Operator, The "Recovery" Is Now Worse Than The Post-Lehman Crash | ZeroHedge
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The 11 Most Underrated Ski Resorts In America | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Shanghai Stocks Just Sent A Massive Signal That The Market Has Peaked | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- In Ferguson, blacks say racial bias is fact of life | Business Insider