Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Should You Handle Your Money? Conveniently Or Safely - There's Always A Trade-off | ZeroHedge
- Corporate Profits Vaporizing | ZeroHedge
- The Global Central Banking Cartel is Beginning to Splinter | ZeroHedge
- What Is Really Driving Gold | Financial Sense
- Sabre-Rattling Soars: Poland Buys US Patriot Air Defense System, Gold Pops | ZeroHedge
- Greek Debt Crisis Coming To Head - Contagion? | ZeroHedge
- Disrupt Or Be Disrupted | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 9 most expensive cities in America | Business Insider
- UK police arrest boy over alleged Australia IS attack... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Almost 4 years after MF Global failed, Jon Corzine is reportedly getting ready for a... | Business Insider
- Operation to recover Germanwings debris ends in French... | Business Insider
- Ex-Nazi 'bookkeeper of Auschwitz' goes on trial... | Business Insider