Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Hedge Fund Casualty: Standard Pacific Capital Is Liquidating | ZeroHedge
- Gold And Silver Best Performing Assets – Up 9% and 8% YTD | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe's Great Experiment Is Failing | Financial Sense
- Congress Wants To Turn The US Postal Service... Into A Bank | ZeroHedge
- Paths of Glory | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Helen Mirren says it's 'unfair' to criticize the... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Fallon mocks Donald Trump's loss with impression:... | Business Insider
- Thousands of 'climate refugees' could be soon heading to this... | Business Insider
- The market doesn't think the Fed will raise rates again until 2017 | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (MTCH,... | Business Insider
- This could be the future of all software... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek