Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Warren Buffett and Elon Musk to Spark a Lithium Boom | Financial Sense
- Rude Awakening for Those Who Ignored the Energy Markets' Warning Signs | Financial Sense
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- Head Of Collapsed Mt.Gox Exchange Arrested With Half A Billion In Bitcoin Still Unaccounted | ZeroHedge
- The Great Greek Fudge | ZeroHedge
- Greece May Miss ECB Payment As Germany Says Bailout Timeline Is Unrealistic | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Planet Obama | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why foreign policy is the only issue to consider in the next election | Business Insider
- YouTube star reveals the most disgusting thing she's ever eaten | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's doctor: She is 'fit to serve as president' | Business Insider
- Air China's new cargo route is a 'game-... | Business Insider
- Arctic's Soviet-era ghost town seeing revival | Business Insider
- This home-cleaning service shows everything that startups do horribly wrong | Business Insider
- The hacking-related recall at Fiat-Chrysler could... | Business Insider