Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- Greece Is On The Ragged Edge: Bloodied Idealogues Vs. Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- China Establishes World's Largest Physical Gold Fund | ZeroHedge
- Should The Clinton 2016 Campaign Change Its Logo? | ZeroHedge
- Police Takedown 101: U.S. Vs UK | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
- Chinese IPO 826 Times Oversubscribed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk is terrified that Google CEO Larry Page will... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Norwich down Middlesbrough to win promotion jackpot | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 139 grave sites, 28 trafficking camps found in Malaysia | Business Insider
- European stocks are sinking after the long weekend | Business Insider
- Podemos-backed candidate sure she will be Madrid mayor | Business Insider