Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC | Financial Sense
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
- Canada’s Central Bank Requests End To Defacing of Debasing Canadian Dollar | ZeroHedge
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- Crude Parallels: A River Of Denials | ZeroHedge
- GDP Shocker: Atlanta Fed Calculates Q1 Growth Of Only 1.2% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet the baddest Lamborghini in all the land — the Aventador... | Business Insider
- Russia and Egypt just got even closer | Business Insider
- How Hungry-Man's supersized frozen meals are defying every industry trend | Business Insider
- What I found when I tried Nextdoor, the neighborhood-based... | Business Insider
- Gauging Apple Watch’s huge opportunity in the luxury-... | Business Insider
- South Africa thump Ireland by 201 runs at World Cup | Business Insider
- Curt Schilling destroys 2 dudes who were harassing his daughter on Twitter | Business Insider