Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Of Switzerland, Netherlands and Sweden Held By Bank Of Canada - Location Unknown | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren't Just Whining: The "Skills Gap" Is Real | ZeroHedge
- Fed Unveils Only 11 Days Of POMO In September For A Mere $15 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Exchanging Pieces on the Chessboard | iBankCoin.com
- A Low Risk Way to Play the Coming Correction | iBankCoin.com
- This Is How ISIS Is Building An Airforce | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Confidence Rises On Surge in "Hope" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stunning Time-Lapse Video Shows Just How Huge Burning Man Really Is | Business Insider
- There Are Tiny Mites Crawling All Over Your Face | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 'Brand-gelina' gets another plug as supercouple... | Business Insider
- This Sleek App Could Be Your New Favorite Tool For Collaboration | Business Insider
- Security Flaw In Gay Dating App Grindr Reveals Precise Location Of 90% Of Users... | Business Insider