Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Coulter Drops Out of Berkeley Speech, Citing Cowardice Amongst Conservative Groups | ZeroHedge
- Alex Jones Slams CIA / DOJ War On Julian Assange: 'Trump Is SO Wrong On This' | ZeroHedge
- Trader: Trump Tax Plan Likely To Send S&P To New Record Highs "No Matter What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- WTI/RBOB Jump On Largest Crude Draw In 2017 Offset By Major Product Build, Rising Production | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Drop In March - Stagnant For 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- Russian Senator Warns UK "Risks Being Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Companies are cashing in on chat apps | Business Insider
- Uber's lawyers have a big question in the self-driving car... | Business Insider
- A fascinating new science experiment proves that we can grow babies outside of... | Business Insider
- A celebrity hotspot in a Trump hotel is reportedly closing after 'the... | Business Insider
- Jeff Goldblum will be in the 'Jurassic World' sequel | Business Insider
- Amazon is about to surpass Costco on one crucial measure (AMZN, COST) | Business Insider
- 'If it flies, it... | Business Insider