Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Don’t Repeat That To Anybody" - Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile Personally Implicated In Latest Project Veritas Video | ZeroHedge
- US Dollar Spikes To Fresh 8-Month Highs As Dec Rate Hike Odds Top 70% | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- Insider Stock Buying Drops To Lowest Level In Five Years | ZeroHedge
- US Futures, Global Stocks, Metals Rise On Economic Confidence, Upbeat Earnings | ZeroHedge
- ObamaCare Architect Admits "The Law Is Working As Designed" As Premiums Spike | ZeroHedge
- Podesta Email Reveals That Facebook COO "Wants Hillary To Win Badly" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Officials say Congress knew 2 years ago that soldiers were mistakenly paid huge bonuses... | Business Insider
- 7 of the best productivity secrets I learned from the woman who wrote... | Business Insider
- Here are the 8 most reliable car brands in America, according to Consumer Reports | Business Insider
- ISIS just captured a strategic port city in Somalia | Business Insider
- Internal Amazon documents reveal a vision of up to 2,000 grocery stores across the... | Business Insider
- We tested what might be the best dress shoes out... | Business Insider
- Chipotle is fixing one of its customers' top complaints (CMG) | Business Insider