Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caterpillar North America Sales Collapse Suggests US Economy Back To 2010 Levels | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $JIVE | iBankCoin.com
- Judd Gregg Redefines "Revolving Door" - From US Senator, To Goldman Sachs Advisor, To Head Of SIFMA | ZeroHedge
- India Finance Minister Begs Citizens To Stop Buying Gold | ZeroHedge
- The Taper Trade | Financial Sense
- The Arctic: The Final Energy Frontier | ZeroHedge
- Silver Surges 6.8% From Lows After Slammed 10% Lower In 4 Minutes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What The Stock Market's 6 Categories Of Investors Are Doing Right Now | Business Insider
- Penguins Gave Up Flying To Take To The Seas | Business Insider
- 10 Wildly Successful People Who Dropped Out Of High School | Business Insider
- Steven Spielberg Will Executive Produce A Live-Action Halo TV... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Reunites With Missing Dog... | Business Insider
- Chelsea Goalkeeper's Son Scored The Best Goal Of The Weekend | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek