Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Oil Rig Count Tumbles Most In Over 5 Years,"Demand From Oilfield Customers Dropping Rapidly" | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- PUTIN, NORTH KOREA, OIL...HAPPY HOLIDAYS | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is "Confused & Confusing" | ZeroHedge
- Epic Bot Fraud: Up To 50% Of All Publisher Traffic Is From Fake Clicks; Billions In Ad Revenue At Risk | ZeroHedge
- THe INTeRViEW... | ZeroHedge
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Things Could Get Much Worse For Russia | Business Insider
- 2 NYPD Officers Were Killed In Their Patrol Car | Business Insider
- Public Pensions Are America's Greece | Business Insider
- It Looks Like George Osborne Is Going To Miss... | Business Insider
- Why Wendy's Won't Serve Breakfast | Business Insider
- The Three Biggest Problems On College Campuses | Business Insider