Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Four Lost Decades: The Bumbling Incompetence Of The Power Elite | ZeroHedge
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin Is Soaring On Unprecedented Burst In Chinese Buying | ZeroHedge
- "All Men Are Not Created Equal" Louisiana State Rep. Rejects Declaration Of Independence | ZeroHedge
- What the Greek Deal Does and Does Not Do | Financial Sense
- "Bill Clinton Was Here": The Elite One-Percent’s 'Orgy Island' Exposed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Orleans Pelicans guard Bryce Dejean-Jones has died after being shot | Business Insider
- Donald Trump spent much of a big rally thrashing Republican rivals who no... | Business Insider
- Looters reportedly vandalize an historic... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump keeps giving Republicans major cause for alarm — because he's... | Business Insider
- Trump's history of stoking rivalries goes back to... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know to land your dream job on Wall Street | Business Insider
- This affordable palm-sized drone makes flying easy for every experience level | Business Insider