Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If You Like Your Broken Markets... Treasury Futures Edition | ZeroHedge
- Equity Levitation Stumbles After Second ECB Denial Of Corporate Bond Buying, Report Of 11 Stress Test Failures | ZeroHedge
- Trannies Up Over 10% From Bullard Lows, Shorts Squeezed Most In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Back to the Future with These Two Iconic Brands | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Parrot Is Finally Dead: The Economist Does It Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taylor Swift... | Business Insider
- What Gets You Excited About Buying A Car? Please Take Our Short Survey | Business Insider
- The First 19 Amazon Employees: Where Are They Now? (AMZN) | Business Insider
- FORGET GOLD: Here Are 11 Odd Items People Use To Store Their Wealth | Business Insider
- 7 Coming Technologies That Will Radically Transform Sex | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Asia shares slip on profit-taking | Business Insider