Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Orgy Enthusiast Bill Maher Defends Statutory Rape On Several Occasions - "The Crime Is That We Didn't Get It On Videotape" | ZeroHedge
- The FOMC Minutes Came And Went With A Thud: What's Next | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live As The Last Remaining Standing Rock Protesters Are Evicted By Police | ZeroHedge
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- O'Keefe Drops "Bombshell" Undercover Footage From Within CNN | ZeroHedge
- French Bonds, Euro Spike After French Candidate Bayrou Endorses Macron, Le Pen's Chief Of Staff Detained | ZeroHedge
- Viewing the Media's Racism Through a Different Filter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 17 shortest celebrity marriages of all time | Business Insider
- Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro's long-awaited new gangster... | Business Insider
- I'm a Silicon Valley liberal, and I traveled across the country to interview... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: I want to expand the US... | Business Insider
- Beyoncé is dropping out of her headlining Coachella performance on 'advice of... | Business Insider
- Oregon is joining a major lawsuit against Trump's... | Business Insider
- Nearly 1,000 people protested a Mitch McConnell event in Kentucky | Business Insider