Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasury Sells 3-Month Bills At 0% Yield For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- The US Shale Oil Industry Will Simply Vanish | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: I Wish Nobody Was Bombing Syria | ZeroHedge
- Physical Cash Poses a HUGE Problem For Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Deal Struck As "Corporate Secrecy" Wins Again | ZeroHedge
- China’s Leadership: Brilliant or Clueless? | Financial Sense
- More Pain For Biotechs Ahead: Valeant's "Astronomical" Price Increases Take Center Stage; Pfizer Gets Dragged In | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at family,... | Business Insider
- This email rant just cost a male Girls in Tech employee his job | Business Insider
- Gusty wind may add to weather risks on soggy East Coast | Business Insider
- The least glamorous first jobs of 18 highly successful people | Business Insider
- World's highest marathon returns to quake-hit Everest | Business Insider
- Liverpool fires manager Brendan Rodgers | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek