Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why I'm Supporting The "Demonic Creature That Emerged From The Depths Of Hell" In This Year's Election | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Bond Futures Halted Without Warning | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Jumps Before Fed Rate Decision and Durable Goods Plunge | Financial Sense
- US Homeownership Rate Crashes To Lowest Since 1965 | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Dump-n-Pump Amid Crude Carnage, Credit Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 27 | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Disappoint, Realtors Fear Unhealthy Price Appreciation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MARK CUBAN: I bet this is Donald Trump's 'biggest debate fear' | Business Insider
- Protester heckles Obama during DNC speech: 'No more TPP!' | Business Insider
- Russia blasts allegations it hacked the... | Business Insider
- A US citizen who published political magazines in Hong Kong has... | Business Insider
- 15 common money tips you can go ahead and ignore | Business Insider
- 12 skills you should start building now if you... | Business Insider
- We're getting closer to knowing why bees are dying off worldwide... | Business Insider