Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Children Of The American Police State: Just Another Brick In The Wall | ZeroHedge
- Mylan CEO: "The US Healthcare System Bubble Is Going To Burst; This Is No Different Than The Subprime Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- The Narrative Machine | Financial Sense
- Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue" | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
- A Gold Standard "Comes After War, Not Before" Macquarie Warns "The Private Sector Will Never Recover" | ZeroHedge
- Facing Reality | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I’ve tested close to 100 headphones in the past year, and these are my favorite | Business Insider
- YouTube wants to conquer your living room | Business Insider
- The US government is buying 11 million pounds of cheese because no one... | Business Insider
- The man who led the Brexit movement suggests a Trump election victory could be... | Business Insider
- The world's first self-driving taxis are now... | Business Insider
- Just 16 counties are fueling America’s use of the death... | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF SHIPPING REPORT: Why... | Business Insider