Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The FT Goes Full Fearmonger: Electing Trump "Would Unravel The World" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Surges Back Above $46 On Saudi Hype But Traders Pile Into Protection | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade To Grow At Slowest Pace Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- A Few Uncomfortable Truths You Won't Hear From The 2016 Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- Hofstra University Unveils "Trigger Warning" For Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
- Secret Truth Revealed about THE REAL DEBATE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything you need to know about the Tesla... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- How to join a conversation without making anyone uncomfortable | Business Insider
- Martin Scorsese's movie that took two decades to get made will be... | Business Insider
- 10 expert tricks to break bad habits — and replace them with good ones... | Business Insider
- The 3 José Fernández tributes from the Miami Marlins game everybody will be talking... | Business Insider