Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Closing the Gap | iBankCoin.com
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- Algos Please Ignore: Citi Slashes Previously Reported Net Income Due To "Legal Investigations" Over FX Rigging Probe | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 30 | ZeroHedge
- Why '75' Is The Most Important Number For US Economic Hope | ZeroHedge
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese Authorities Are Shocked By The Results Of The... | Business Insider
- The Hot New Threat To Argentina — 'Acceleration' | Business Insider
- Israel police kill Palestinian after attack on hardliner... | Business Insider
- Asia shares rally after US growth figures | Business Insider
- Microsoft Confirms Another Round Of Layoffs Just Happened (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Why Wearable Tech Forecasts Are Good for InvenSense Despite Earnings Miss | TheStreet.com
- Why This Man Left His Fabulous $255,000 Job At Microsoft To Bootstrap A Startup (... | Business Insider