Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Seth Klarman On "Born Bulls", Bitcoin, & "The Truman Show" Market | ZeroHedge
- To Celebrate The Bull Market Anniversary, Sbarro Files Second Bankruptcy In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Why Is the Dow Lagging the Broader Market? | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Can the Renminbi Become an International Currency? | Financial Sense
- S&P Retraces Half "Putin-Press-Conference" Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Four Arrested Trying To Smuggle Guns Into Mexico | Business Insider
- AOL Has Deleted The Amazing Photo Of Its Digital Prophet Swinging From A Wrecking Ball | Business Insider
- People Who Wrote Letters To The FTC About Herbalife Say They Don't Remember... | Business Insider
- FBI Agents Will Investigate The Disappearance Of Malaysia Airlines Jet | Business Insider
- Why Harry Reid Is Going Nuclear On The Koch Brothers | Business Insider
- Here's The Moment Exactly 5 Years Ago Today When The Late Great Mark Haines Called The... | Business Insider
- Liam Neeson And Obama Send A Message To Putin In 'SNL' Cold... | Business Insider