Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Senate Confirms Mattis (Defense) & Kelly (Homeland) On Trump's First Day | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- Friday Humor: Hillary Catches Bill Staring At Ivanka | ZeroHedge
- ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" | Financial Sense
- Inequality Doesn't Create Poverty | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures, Dollar Rise As World Awaits Trump Inauguration Speech | ZeroHedge
- In Stunning Admission, Draghi Says A Country Can Leave Eurozone But Must "Settle Bill First" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The stock market is booming, but Trump can't take all the credit... | Business Insider
- Actress Ashley Judd became the breakout star of the Women's March on... | Business Insider
- Trump will make a vocal opponent of today's 'open internet'... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Citigroup is finally be shutting down its 'bad bank' — 8 years... | Business Insider
- This college student racked up $300,000... | Business Insider
- Amazon has outflanked Alphabet, Microsoft and even Apple... | Business Insider