Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Morning Has Broken: A Deep Dive Into The Trading Patterns Of The American Retail Invetor | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Suffers 'Death Cross' For First Time In 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- Playing the Chinese Trump Card | Financial Sense
- China Surge Continues, Futures Slide As Jittery Market Looks For Jackson Hole Valium | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 28 | ZeroHedge
- "No Recovery For You!" Brazil Officially Enters Recession, Goldman Calls Numbers "Disquieting" | ZeroHedge
- EP: 128 Josh Foer: Mastering Memory | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Immigrant suspect faces tough battle fighting murder... | Business Insider
- China finally gets gold when Liu Hong wins worlds 20K walk... | Business Insider
- Let's stop comparing today's market to 1998 | Business Insider
- Millennium sequel hits bookstores as author admits... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Spieth tries to make the cut and stay No. 1 | Business Insider