Thursday Stocks Could Rise
We may finally have a positive day for stocks come Thursday thanks to Asian securities. Even gold is trading higher, come on lucky no 7.
Finally Asian stocks rebounded from a four- month low Wednesday night (Thursday overseas). Oil finally increased and the Australian dollar strengthened after economic data in the U.S., Japan and Singapore beat estimates.
Mastery likes the bet we made on Tuesday, that would be Get Long China with the FXI.
Futures are looking good Wednesday night:
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|S&P/TSX 60 IX||Jun12||644.00||+1.40||640.10||651.40||639.60||05/16/2012|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Soros Suffers Major Loss On Long Pound Trade Ahead Of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Germany Says "We Won't Let Anyone Take Europe From Us" | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- Pound Plummets To New Lows; 10Y Gilts Slide Under 1%; British Banks Halted After Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Is Pushing For A Massive Bailout Of Its Public School System | ZeroHedge
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I spent 2 nights sleeping in a converted taxi and the hardest part had nothing to do with... | Business Insider
- You'll need an expensive TV for the new PlayStation 4 and Xbox One... | Business Insider
- Bernie... | Business Insider
- China's reaction to Brexit has already put the entire world at risk | Business Insider
- Tesla's giant factory opens in July even... | Business Insider
- Hotel insiders share some of the biggest secrets of the... | Business Insider
- This Italian makeup artist transforms into famous people, from Johnny... | Business Insider