iRobot Shares Soar
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is up 6.5% and back above the $34 price level. This is all thanks to selloff the company has this week after not impressing the Street on its latest earnings call.
IRBT reported soft numbers on Tuesday and the stock fell 6% to $31.15 (after hours price). Two days later and it appears the selling was over done as IRBT has bounced. iRobot shares are at $34.20 today.
iRobot is getting some big buying today, volume on the stock is just about double heading into the close.
What happened on Tuesday? iRobot beat Q1 estimates but fell short on the guidance. The company believes Q2 revenue will be in the $143 to $146 million range. The Street wanted the company to guide around $157 million for Q2.
For 2015 IRBT was close on the full year guidance, revenue between $625 and $635 million. iRobot states its full-year outlook reflects "our confidence that Home Robot revenue will grow 11-13% driven by growth in the United States and China, and our incremental marketing investments to strengthen awareness and support our international partners."
Long term Mastery loves iRobot. We think the bounce is justified and agree with the average target price of $39.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Trump’s Next 100 Days Will Look Like | Financial Sense
- Neil Ty - The Scientism Guy | ZeroHedge
- Rich People Are Living Longer And It's Going To Cost Taxpayers 'Bigly' | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Explains Our 'North Korea, South Korea, China' Policy | ZeroHedge
- Trade War Sparks Stock Surge Amid Biggest Short Squeeze Since Trump's Election | ZeroHedge
- Double Data Disappointment Today Follows Worst Macro Week In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Is Macron The EU's Last Best Hope? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what magic mushrooms do to your body and mind | Business Insider
- Linkedin reaches a half billion users (LNKD) | Business Insider
- LeBron James robotically recalled the exact details of a play and laughed about his... | Business Insider
- The 21 largest US cities ranked by ease of building wealth | Business Insider
- A successful entrepreneur shares 7 things he... | Business Insider
- This site offers high-end watch brands at some of the most competitive prices... | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer will have $186 million in Yahoo stock when Verizon buys the company... | Business Insider