How to invest in Bitcoin - BitcoinShop?
That seems like the obvious thesis and that's what the owners of BitcoinShop (TUCND) hope you do. Of course before you sell the farm know that BitcoinShop appears to be a dangerous penny stock.
In a race to be 1st, BitcoinShop holds the title as the 1st publicly traded company. They are not Bitcoin miners. They are only a store front that accepts Bitcoin payments. That's it. Not an Amazon.com in the slightest.
It's a major shot in the dark to take a risk on this stock. Until the company reports its first earnings call there's no point in trading this stock.
The video below with the vague Q/A by the CEO says it all. A reverse stock split to get the penny stock up to a something dollar range. Followed by a really lame attempt at dicusssing his business: A lemonade stand that sells lemonade (made by someone else, like Mom did) and accepts bitcoin for payment. As if a child was running it. Mom made me the lemonade and put out this great table with glasses for me. All I do is hope someone pays me a bitcoin then I give them the lemonade. Only they don't even provide the lemonade. That's housed and executed by a 3rd party provider. Yay, it's a business!
It's a big hype show and they managed to get air time on Bloomberg and CNBC. Mission accomplished.
Bottom line: If you have Bitcoins this may be a fun way to spend it. If you want to invest in Bitcoins, this is not the right option.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Foreign Policy 'Elites' Eagerly Await Expansion Of Overseas Wars Under Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- How Dylan Stole The Nobel Prize And You Can Too | Altucher Confidential
- Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA | Financial Sense
- Quick Break from the Madness | ZeroHedge
- Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate" | ZeroHedge
- For The First Time In 2016, Junk Bond Defaults Are Decelerating | ZeroHedge
- European Taxpayers Now On The Hook For Junk Debt As ECB Bond-Buying Debacle Builds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pittsburgh's new artificially intelligent stoplights could mean no more pointless idling | Business Insider
- Russian officials have reportedly requested to 'study... | Business Insider
- This exclusive report reveals the ABCs of the IoT | Business Insider
- Appearing happy on social media is increasingly being used against people in court | Business Insider
- Russia paused airstrikes and Assad opened an exit route — but no one has... | Business Insider
- Donald Glover will play a young Lando... | Business Insider
- Restaurants are facing a problem they haven't seen since the recession | Business Insider