How to invest in Bitcoin - BitcoinShop?
That seems like the obvious thesis and that's what the owners of BitcoinShop (TUCND) hope you do. Of course before you sell the farm know that BitcoinShop appears to be a dangerous penny stock.
In a race to be 1st, BitcoinShop holds the title as the 1st publicly traded company. They are not Bitcoin miners. They are only a store front that accepts Bitcoin payments. That's it. Not an Amazon.com in the slightest.
It's a major shot in the dark to take a risk on this stock. Until the company reports its first earnings call there's no point in trading this stock.
The video below with the vague Q/A by the CEO says it all. A reverse stock split to get the penny stock up to a something dollar range. Followed by a really lame attempt at dicusssing his business: A lemonade stand that sells lemonade (made by someone else, like Mom did) and accepts bitcoin for payment. As if a child was running it. Mom made me the lemonade and put out this great table with glasses for me. All I do is hope someone pays me a bitcoin then I give them the lemonade. Only they don't even provide the lemonade. That's housed and executed by a 3rd party provider. Yay, it's a business!
It's a big hype show and they managed to get air time on Bloomberg and CNBC. Mission accomplished.
Bottom line: If you have Bitcoins this may be a fun way to spend it. If you want to invest in Bitcoins, this is not the right option.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WaR MoNGeRS... | ZeroHedge
- French Nuclear Watchdog Gives An Update On Mysterious Radioactive Iodine Blanketing Europe | ZeroHedge
- Why The Wall Street Journal's Failed Fake News Attack on PewDiePie May Be What Finally Brings The MSM Down | ZeroHedge
- There's A Difference: Fake News Or Junk News | ZeroHedge
- The Great White Hurricane | Financial Sense
- White House May Change Calculation Of US Trade Deficit, Boosting Trade War Odds | ZeroHedge
- The Three Lives Of Alan Greenspan... And Why The Third Won't Redeem The Second | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In The Card... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- A Colorado town is getting a marijuana shop with a drive-up... | Business Insider
- A senior Trump appointee was fired after criticizing the... | Business Insider
- Taxpayer money is keeping many Catholic schools alive | Business Insider
- A major mystery of the new 'Star Wars' movie 'The Last Jedi... | Business Insider
- Trump isn't adjusting well to life in the White House — he's reportedly... | Business Insider