How to invest in Bitcoin - BitcoinShop?
That seems like the obvious thesis and that's what the owners of BitcoinShop (TUCND) hope you do. Of course before you sell the farm know that BitcoinShop appears to be a dangerous penny stock.
In a race to be 1st, BitcoinShop holds the title as the 1st publicly traded company. They are not Bitcoin miners. They are only a store front that accepts Bitcoin payments. That's it. Not an Amazon.com in the slightest.
It's a major shot in the dark to take a risk on this stock. Until the company reports its first earnings call there's no point in trading this stock.
The video below with the vague Q/A by the CEO says it all. A reverse stock split to get the penny stock up to a something dollar range. Followed by a really lame attempt at dicusssing his business: A lemonade stand that sells lemonade (made by someone else, like Mom did) and accepts bitcoin for payment. As if a child was running it. Mom made me the lemonade and put out this great table with glasses for me. All I do is hope someone pays me a bitcoin then I give them the lemonade. Only they don't even provide the lemonade. That's housed and executed by a 3rd party provider. Yay, it's a business!
It's a big hype show and they managed to get air time on Bloomberg and CNBC. Mission accomplished.
Bottom line: If you have Bitcoins this may be a fun way to spend it. If you want to invest in Bitcoins, this is not the right option.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Breaking Down Warren Buffett's Rosy Outlook For America | ZeroHedge
- Crude Slumps On Big Inventory Build Despite Biggest Production Plunge In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Ken Rogoff's Shockingly Simple Advice To Emerging Markets: Hoard Gold | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "Our Economic System Is Designed To Fail" | ZeroHedge
- "Extremely Dangerous" IED Found Under Bridge In Texas | ZeroHedge
- Over Half of Americans Now Believe the Voting System Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Pro-Brexit Leader Jokes "Keep Sending Obama Over" After Surge In Polls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkey says it is 'ready' to send troops into northern... | Business Insider
- Microsoft bots are now available on Facebook Messenger (MSFT, FB... | Business Insider
- Argentina is trolling Trump to hype a big international soccer... | Business Insider
- 'Even the stones are catching fire': A surgeon in Aleppo wrote a brutal op-ed describing... | Business Insider
- Business Insider's... | Business Insider
- 14 great American cheeses you should be eating | Business Insider
- Why I give my employees $1,000 to do whatever they want | Business Insider