How to invest in Bitcoin - BitcoinShop?
That seems like the obvious thesis and that's what the owners of BitcoinShop (TUCND) hope you do. Of course before you sell the farm know that BitcoinShop appears to be a dangerous penny stock.
In a race to be 1st, BitcoinShop holds the title as the 1st publicly traded company. They are not Bitcoin miners. They are only a store front that accepts Bitcoin payments. That's it. Not an Amazon.com in the slightest.
It's a major shot in the dark to take a risk on this stock. Until the company reports its first earnings call there's no point in trading this stock.
The video below with the vague Q/A by the CEO says it all. A reverse stock split to get the penny stock up to a something dollar range. Followed by a really lame attempt at dicusssing his business: A lemonade stand that sells lemonade (made by someone else, like Mom did) and accepts bitcoin for payment. As if a child was running it. Mom made me the lemonade and put out this great table with glasses for me. All I do is hope someone pays me a bitcoin then I give them the lemonade. Only they don't even provide the lemonade. That's housed and executed by a 3rd party provider. Yay, it's a business!
It's a big hype show and they managed to get air time on Bloomberg and CNBC. Mission accomplished.
Bottom line: If you have Bitcoins this may be a fun way to spend it. If you want to invest in Bitcoins, this is not the right option.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The One Skill I Kept Practicing To Save My Life | Altucher Confidential
- Brexit & The Fourth Turning | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lower Despite “Panic” Due To “Supply Issues” In Inter Bank Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- Planning Your Brexit Night: Here Are The Key Events And Times To Stay Awake | ZeroHedge
- Silver Options Traders Follow Gold To Longest Bullish Bet Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Which US Companies And Sectors Have The Most Exposure To Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Will Sell European Stocks Into "Remain" Pop; Bashes SolarCity Deal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- TRUMP: It appears the EU is beginning to crumble before our eyes | Business Insider
- Here's why chat apps are... | Business Insider
- LeBron James had a great response when the top pick in the NBA Draft said he... | Business Insider
- Milwaukee Bucks make stunning move, draft prospect who may be older than he says he is... | Business Insider
- Americans will spend 8.9 billion hours doing their... | Business Insider
- Global markets are in chaos after UK votes to leave EU (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, GBPUSD,... | Business Insider