How to invest in Bitcoin - BitcoinShop?
That seems like the obvious thesis and that's what the owners of BitcoinShop (TUCND) hope you do. Of course before you sell the farm know that BitcoinShop appears to be a dangerous penny stock.
In a race to be 1st, BitcoinShop holds the title as the 1st publicly traded company. They are not Bitcoin miners. They are only a store front that accepts Bitcoin payments. That's it. Not an Amazon.com in the slightest.
It's a major shot in the dark to take a risk on this stock. Until the company reports its first earnings call there's no point in trading this stock.
The video below with the vague Q/A by the CEO says it all. A reverse stock split to get the penny stock up to a something dollar range. Followed by a really lame attempt at dicusssing his business: A lemonade stand that sells lemonade (made by someone else, like Mom did) and accepts bitcoin for payment. As if a child was running it. Mom made me the lemonade and put out this great table with glasses for me. All I do is hope someone pays me a bitcoin then I give them the lemonade. Only they don't even provide the lemonade. That's housed and executed by a 3rd party provider. Yay, it's a business!
It's a big hype show and they managed to get air time on Bloomberg and CNBC. Mission accomplished.
Bottom line: If you have Bitcoins this may be a fun way to spend it. If you want to invest in Bitcoins, this is not the right option.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nigel Farage Cheers "Anti-Establishment" Victory At Trump Rally - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Demographic HomeMageddon Underway... Will Last Until At Least 2035 | ZeroHedge
- TRoLL MaGaZiNe | ZeroHedge
- How Does 2016 Compare to Stock Market Peaks in 2000 and 2007? | Financial Sense
- Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations | ZeroHedge
- How Canada Is Handling the Flood of Chinese Money | Financial Sense
- Turkish Tanks Enter Syria As Part Of "Anti-ISIS" Operation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Only 14% of economists polled think Trump is the best... | Business Insider
- The TSA is finding more and more guns at airport... | Business Insider
- 14 best-selling online business classes you can enroll in for just $... | Business Insider
- Facebook can guess your political preferences — here's how to see how... | Business Insider
- CITI: 'Everything feels distorted and unnatural' | Business Insider
- ‘Super-human’ athletes are at risk from post-Olympic... | Business Insider
- Lionel Messi's boyhood club wants to bring him back home after the... | Business Insider