Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- John Embry: The Fundamental Attraction of Gold | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live As Wells CEO John Stumpf Gets Grilled On The Hill Again: Five Things To Look For | ZeroHedge
- Why Even Racists Need The Freedom To Speak | ZeroHedge
- "Ominous Shades Of 1987" - HSBC Shows Why 17,992 Is The World's Most Important Number | ZeroHedge
- Will Yellen Resign If Trump Wins | ZeroHedge
- US Outcry Over Syria... Tears Followed By NATO Bombs | ZeroHedge
- The Run Begins: Deutsche Bank Hedge Fund Clients Withdraw Excess Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 tips to live richly now while still saving for retirement... | Business Insider
- I graduated from Harvard and MIT — here's the single best tip I can... | Business Insider
- People are furious that Target is ditching its iconic red... | Business Insider
- This startup has reinvented the dress shirt to be as comfortable as... | Business Insider
- Look at how many executives have left Twitter over the years | Business Insider
- Real estate prices across the Commonwealth are soaring | Business Insider
- Why lots of psychologists say anxiety is a sign of... | Business Insider