Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fuse on the Global Debt Bomb Has Been Lit | ZeroHedge
- Equities Soar As Tsipras Said Ready To Accept Most Of Expired Bailout Offer, European Response Muted | ZeroHedge
- Chinese QE Calls Officially Begin: Bond Swap "Sucks Liquidity", "Contributes To Stock Slump", Broker Claims | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- CHOKING ON MY OWN BLACK SMOKE | iBankCoin.com
- The Air We Breathe | ZeroHedge
- Greece Explained (In 2 Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This investor has an interesting theory on what... | Business Insider
- David Cameron is going to try and ban encryption in Britain (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Medium is doing away with passwords — and its new method... | Business Insider
- Big companies and startups alike are jumping all over a trendy new tech called '... | Business Insider
- America's wealthiest don't tell their kids how much they're... | Business Insider
- Apple Music will make Spotify totally irrelevant within a... | Business Insider
- Australia hails 'tremendous' UN barrier reef decision... | Business Insider