Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Paul Singer Reveals The "Bigger Short" | ZeroHedge
- Are Hedge Funds Worth More Than Kindergartens? | Financial Sense
- Iraq Trolls US, Calls Latest Military Operation "We Are At Your Services, Hussein" | ZeroHedge
- The Real Story Behind Deutsche Bank's Latest Book Cooking Settlement | ZeroHedge
- Mary Meeker Warns "Pockets Of Over-Valuation... Growth Rates Are Slowing" In Her Latest 'State Of The Internet' Presentation | ZeroHedge
- Virtu Revenue In Peril: Reuters, BATS Launch Crackdown On Algo FX Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Gold Capped As Soros Warns Of “Threshold Of A Third World War” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- More more than four espressos a day can harm health: EU | Business Insider
- Deaths from major heatwave sweeping India top 1,100 | Business Insider
- The most damning bribery allegations from the bombshell case against FIFA | Business Insider
- Here's what we know about Traffic Group, the sports marketing company... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- This is what it's like... | Business Insider
- UK's Cameron meets EU leaders on referendum reform push... | Business Insider