Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- "Anti-Petrodollar" CEO Of French Energy Giant Total Dies In Freak Plane Crash In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS ARE SURGING — DOW UP 185, NASDAQ UP 2% (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, KO, MCD, CMG) | Business Insider
- China’s Rapid Growth Model Is About To Slam Into A Wall | Business Insider
- This Luscious Pork Belly Represents Everything I Always Got Wrong About Korean Food | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- ANDREESSEN: The American Middle Class Is A Historical Accident | Business Insider
- Starbucks, Dunkin', Or McDonald's: Whose Coffee Has The... | Business Insider
- THE WEEK AHEAD: Apple Earnings, Twitter Tries To Win Back Developers (AAPL, AMZN, YHOO, MSFT, AMZN) | Business Insider