Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Zillow For Trulia Deal Changes Nothing | iBankCoin.com
- A Summer Morning Snapshot | iBankCoin.com
- Treasury Yields Near 2014 Lows As S&P Hits Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Are Open, Time To Dump A Billion Dollars Worth Of Gold Futures | ZeroHedge
- Silver Tumbles Most In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Bonds "Extremely Overvalued" For Longest Period Ever | ZeroHedge
- America's Dumbest Move Yet: Seizing A Foreign Bank | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GM ANNOUNCES SIX RECALLS COVERING 717,960 VEHICLES (GM) | Business Insider
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes You're Making With Your LinkedIn Photo | Business Insider
- John Kerry Doesn't Care About The FAA Ban Either — He Just Landed In... | Business Insider
- There Is No Such Thing As A Truly Passive Investor | Business Insider
- These Two Social Networks Will Make You Money | Business Insider
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- REPORT: Apple May Release Its Two... | Business Insider