Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The E&P Industry Lost Touch With Reality? | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why Economists and Markets Disagree on Fed Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Chess Vs Checkers - John Kerry Edition | ZeroHedge
- Tsipras Threatens Snap Elections As Syriza Rebellion Threatens To Derail Bailout | ZeroHedge
- The Fed’s Dilemma | Financial Sense
- Violent Government Buying Spree Sends Chinese Stocks Soaring At Close Of Trading; Yellen On Deck | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ponting leads Australia greats in slamming Haddin axing | Business Insider
- 15 photos from the most avant-garde party in the Hamptons | Business Insider
- Turkey may have just dragged the US into a... | Business Insider
- Scion is trying to double its US sales in less than two years | Business Insider
- Shipping costs are another bad sign for the Chinese economy | Business Insider
- Netflix 'plugging away' on securing another... | Business Insider
- French economy minister: Taxi legislation has to adapt... | Business Insider