Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Liberal Logic - We are the Frog | ZeroHedge
- In Scathing Attack, CIA Director Brennan Warns Trump To "Watch What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Is Concerned: "The S&P Has Surged 6% Since The Election But 2017 EPS Forecasts Haven't Budged" | ZeroHedge
- Ray-Ban Maker Luxottica To Merge With French Esilor, Creating $49 Billion Eyewear Giant | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Year of Extremes | Financial Sense
- Trump Team Responds: May Move White House Briefings To Accommodate More Than Just "Media Elite" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lower Before Trump Presidency – Strong Gains Akin To After Obama Inauguration? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some 70 countries... | Business Insider
- There’s a handmade amusement park hidden in an Italian forest | Business Insider
- How Iran made the US look weak with a tiny, outdated navy and some old ballistic missiles | Business Insider
- These are the leading credit card processing companies (JPM, BAC, C, WFC, VNTV,... | Business Insider
- We got our hands on the $44,000 watch that only 352 people can own | Business Insider
- Nike made a special pair of personalized Air Jordans for President... | Business Insider
- Reality TV star and Skinnygirl founder Bethenny Frankel shares her... | Business Insider