Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Scathing New Report Shows Just How Bankrupt Social Security Really Is | ZeroHedge
- There Is Now A Staggering $11.7 Trillion In Negative Yielding Debt | ZeroHedge
- WTI Jumps Above $48 After Bigger Than Expected Crude Inventory Draw | ZeroHedge
- Soros: Brexit Has "Unleashed" A Financial Crisis Similar to 2008 | ZeroHedge
- 16 Reasons To Celebrate Brexit's Win | ZeroHedge
- Don't Count Out Donald Trump Yet | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 5 fintech predictions for 2016 | Business Insider
- Two transgender women just made history by... | Business Insider
- Years ago, I read an unusual insight on nerves that's made just about everything in life... | Business Insider
- US: No change in Iran behavior in Syria since nuclear deal | Business Insider
- Marijuana's official status as a dangerous... | Business Insider
- Report: The Lakers ownership is a mess, and they're approaching a key date to... | Business Insider
- Chipotle is breaking one of its cardinal rules to win back customers | Business Insider