Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 29 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Drops Below $1200 On Heavy Volume, Silver Freefalls To Feb 2010 Lows | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Spikes On 10-Day-Old News About Japan's Pension Fund Allocation | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- Who Will Win This Next Pennant? | iBankCoin.com
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- This Robot Uses Electrically Charged Parts To Solve A Major Robotics Problem | Business Insider
- Ukraine and Russia tackle gas crisis as tensions spike | Business Insider
- 12 Mind-Blowing Facts About Apple That Show Just How Massive The Company Really Is (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Apple Pay Battle vs. Walmart's MCX Is VHS-Betamax All Over Again | TheStreet.com
- Stock Market Today: Consumer Confidence Pushes Stocks Higher | TheStreet.com
- FIFA boss Blatter opposes Russia World Cup boycott | Business Insider