Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- Will The Fed Hike In June? It's All In The Hands Of China Now, Deutsche Bank Explains | ZeroHedge
- In Today's Layoff News: Microsoft Fires 1,850; Intel Cuts 350; Shell Terminating 2,200 | ZeroHedge
- Are Investors Idiots? | ZeroHedge
- The War On Cash Is A War On Your Freedom To Opt Out | ZeroHedge
- China Is Executing To Plan: Foxconn Replaces 60,000 Workers With Robots | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Lies: Leaked Letter Shows Rajoy Promised EC Budget Cuts While Promising Voters No Cuts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- Obamacare insurers raked in $15 billion in taxpayer '... | Business Insider
- The rise of reloadable prepaid... | Business Insider
- SWIFT doubles down on bank security | Business Insider
- How to refinance everything in your life | Business Insider
- Here's what's next for Discover Weekly,... | Business Insider
- Mexico's biggest cartels have turned one of the country's... | Business Insider