Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela Braces For Revolution After Maduro Blocks Recall Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Roars "Rigged Elections Are An American Tradition" | ZeroHedge
- "I Went To A Wells Fargo Branch... And This Is What Happened Next" | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- Statistician Warns Americans To "Ignore The Capricious Polls" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Cashless Society - Is The War On Cash Set To Benefit Gold? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tim Kaine weighs in on potential AT&T's purchase of Time Warner: 'I share those... | Business Insider
- This 'surprising' chart should terrify anyone in the traditional money... | Business Insider
- How Google embarrassed Apple (GOOG, AAPL) | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- The favorite foods and eccentric eating habits of 9 ruthless dictators | Business Insider
- Warby Parker's CEO explains the revelation that led him to leave finance and consulting | Business Insider
- 5 hedge fund recruiters told us the hottest trends... | Business Insider