Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As China's Offshore Yuan Crashes To A 2 Year Low, Beijing Warns Its Citizens: "Don't Buy Dollars" | ZeroHedge
- NEWSFLASH: The Netherlands Wasn’t The First Time The IMF Dropped The Ball On The National Gold Holdings | ZeroHedge
- Signs That The Economy Is Weakening | ZeroHedge
- Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns | Financial Sense
- Alexis Tsipras' Open Letter To Germany: What You Were Never Told About Greece | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Now Advises Democrats What The Fed's Monetary Policy Plans Are | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Free Apps For Your iPhone | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- IPO Roundup: Shake Shack Is One of 5 Stocks That Begin Trading Today | TheStreet.com
- China bank says business 'normal' as chief... | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Facebook's Very Expensive Quarter | TheStreet.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Tiger Woods struggles in first tournament of 2015 | Business Insider