Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Purposeful Show of Russian Force | Financial Sense
- "Expensive" US Banks Are Global Outlier As 'Yield Curve' Inverts For First Time Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Pokemon Go Claims First Fatality; Incites Stampede; But DAU Drop Leaves Hope For Humanity | ZeroHedge
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
- Globalism Is A Barbaric Relic - Voluntary Tribalism Is The Future | ZeroHedge
- The Narrative Machine | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 most decadent waffle dishes around the US | Business Insider
- The best new feature in 'Madden 17' has nothing to do with playing football... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Conan O'Brien made a jaw-dropping Donald Trump parody ad 'just for black... | Business Insider
- The 'GoldenEye 007' remake almost happened before it fell apart — here's... | Business Insider
- The 25 top-trending tourist attractions this summer, according to TripAdvisor | Business Insider
- A Taco Bell worker allegedly refused to serve law-enforcement officers | Business Insider