Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Some Of The Best Bearish Signals Are Failed Bullish Ones... | ZeroHedge
- Time For The Market To Break Again? | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Cop Cleared Of Civil Rights Violations | ZeroHedge
- The Silence of the Lambs | ZeroHedge
- Canada’s Central Bank Requests End To Defacing of Debasing Canadian Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- Hryvnia Rallies To 1-Month Highs After Ukraine Raises Benchmark Rate To 30% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Apple Watch is on the cover of a Chinese fashion... | Business Insider
- The leader of Mexico's most brutal cartel has been... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- One of Britain... | Business Insider
- BofA Merrill Lynch dealmaker Harry McMahon is resigning after 32 years | Business Insider
- Concern grows for civilians as noose tightens around... | Business Insider
- Think twice before you say that Earth has two moons | Business Insider