Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behold The Magic Of Accounting In First Half Earnings | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Are NOT Muslims | ZeroHedge
- Why Isn't Monetary Pumping Helping the Economy? | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Drop To Lowest Since March As Northeast Craters; Biggest Supply Since October 2011 | ZeroHedge
- WTF White House Statement Of The Day: Syria Airstrikes Edition | ZeroHedge
- For $1 Million You Have A Choice: 15 Square Meters In Monaco Or A Trailer In The Hamptons | ZeroHedge
- Disgraced Mt Gox CEO Goes For Second Try With Web-Hosting Service (And No, Bitcoin Not Accepted) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- S&P 500 CLOSES ABOVE 2,000 FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER: Here's What You Need To Know (... | Business Insider
- This May Be Facebook's Big Plan To Cut Into Google's Ad Business (FB) | Business Insider
- Here's What Celebrities' VMA Outfits Looked Like On Runway... | Business Insider
- US journalist returns home after Syria kidnapping | Business Insider
- Putin says ready to "do everything" if... | Business Insider
- 4 Things To Know When Buying Your First Interview Suit | Business Insider