Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs As All Central Banks Go All In | ZeroHedge
- No One Told You When To Run, You Missed The Starting Gun | ZeroHedge
- Energy & The Economy - Why Society Will Be Forced To Become Less Complex | ZeroHedge
- 5 Million Illegal Immigrants To Realize Dreams Of Slightly Less Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
- 3 Of The 10 Largest Economies In The World Have Already Fallen Into Recession – Is The U.S. Next? | ZeroHedge
- The Need To Escape Collapsing Empires | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Tony Robbins Says The Most Lucrative Investment Is In 'American Capitalism... | Business Insider
- Battling Ebola: the worst of humanitarian missions | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- An Intercepted Conversation Led To One Of The... | Business Insider
- Hackers Just Exposed Thousands Of Gamer Passwords... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin Enthusiasts Are Flocking To This Crazy Spanish... | Business Insider