Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Will Never Hear These Truths Discussed In The Mainstream | ZeroHedge
- An Angry Freedom Caucus Responds To Trump's 2018 Threat | ZeroHedge
- South Korea's Ex-President Park Arrested On Bribery Charges | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Slams Trump In First Post-Election-Loss Speech: "Resist, Insist, Persist, Enlist" | ZeroHedge
- Konstantin Richter: "The Dirty Dozen" - 12 'Things' That Ruined The EU | ZeroHedge
- Praxis Seeks to Revive the Apprenticeship Model of Employment | Financial Sense
- House Committee Passes Bill To "Audit The Fed" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the MacBook accessory that’ll make getting work done on your... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- There's a way to invest in a cleaner environment, and the market is... | Business Insider
- Mobile purchases in the US gain traction | Business Insider
- Salesforce's chief diplomat on what it's like being BFFs with Amazon's $12 billion... | Business Insider
- The most popular hiking boots for men and women, according to Zappos | Business Insider
- A real estate investor flipped Trump's childhood home at a profit | Business Insider