Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- Scotland Says "No" - Pound Remains Vulnerable To Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Jackie DeAngelis Blows | ZeroHedge
- Technical Outlook for the Dollar | ZeroHedge
- America's Media-crity (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- AP Reveals 8 Ways Obama's "Most Transparent Administration Ever" Blocks Information | ZeroHedge
- Can the Economy Withstand Another Housing Breakdown? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Insane Lines For The iPhone 6 From Around The World | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'We Welcome' The Result Of The Scottish Independence Vote | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Ariad Director Resignation May Mean CEO Berger One Step Closer to Exit | TheStreet.com
- Nissan USA aims to keep electric battery production | Business Insider
- Federal Prosecutors Have Found No Evidence Christie... | Business Insider
- Afghan 'unity government' deal to be signed Sunday | Business Insider