Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy's Renzi Goes Toe-to-Toe with the EU over Italy's Troubled Banks | ZeroHedge
- "We Live In A Dystopic, Orwellian Ball Of Crazy" | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Election Decision Is "Cholera Or Gonorrhea"; Julian Assange "Would Prefer Neither" | ZeroHedge
- How Citi Is Trading The Fed's "Mildly Hawkish" Statement | ZeroHedge
- "Real, Imminent Threat" That Next World War Will Be Initiated By First Strike EMP Weapon | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GoPro revenue fell 47 percent, but shares are up 6 percent | Business Insider
- The 'Jason Bourne' writer tells us if we'll ever see the character again | Business Insider
- Take a seat in one of the Air Force's last F-4 Phantoms | Business Insider
- Oracle is buying NetSuite for $9.3 billion (ORCL) | Business Insider
- What being punctual means in different countries | Business Insider
- Egypt carried out a major strike against ISIS | Business Insider
- Colombia is about to end a 52-year war, but a bigger, tougher fight is... | Business Insider