Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Dec 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Back To Basic Fundamentals - The Dollar Versus The Ruble | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Janet Yellen's Last (Considerably Confused) FOMC Press Conference Of 2014 - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- The Great Generic Drug Rip-Off | ZeroHedge
- DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN | iBankCoin.com
- Preliminary Michigan Consumer Sentiment for December Surges | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 5 Billionaires Lost The Most Money This Year | Business Insider
- The Top 5 Franchises For 2015 | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Google's Search Ad Policies Cost This Company $1 Million (... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/18: (PTRY... | StreetInsider.com
- How Much To Tip Your Trash Collector, Dog Groomer, And Mail Carrier This Holiday... | Business Insider
- Puma Has Hired Rihanna As Its Creative Director (PUM) | Business Insider