Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- KKR Calls The Top: PE Giant Selling Distressed Debt It Bought Earlier This Year | ZeroHedge
- Bill and Chelsea Respond To Clinton Foundation Scandal | ZeroHedge
- BaNaNa RePuBLiK... | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: How Russian Soldiers Prepare For Nuclear War | ZeroHedge
- Amazon Plunges After Missing Earnings, Guides Below Expectations | ZeroHedge
- Economic Breadth Is Significantly Deteriorating in the US | Financial Sense
- Chinese Bank Liabilities Rise Above 200 Trillion Yuan For The First Time | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You've probably been storing your food all wrong — here... | Business Insider
- China's industrial sector continues to turn a profit | Business Insider
- Here’s your first look at the ‘... | Business Insider
- Vine is shutting down — check out Trump's incredible account... | Business Insider
- 15 items you should always buy on Amazon | Business Insider
- We asked people what they thought of Vine, and 6 months after it was... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new... | Business Insider