Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- "Expensive" US Banks Are Global Outlier As 'Yield Curve' Inverts For First Time Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- CNN Yesterday: Hillary Health Concerns 'Sexist'; CNN Today: Questions Trump's Health | ZeroHedge
- The 5 Incredible Things To Do To Live A Charmed Life | Altucher Confidential
- Services PMI Tumbles To 6-Month Lows: "GDP Growth Is Failing To Accelerate In Q3" | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage Draws Thunderous Ovation At Trump Rally: "I Wouldn't Vote For Hillary If She Paid Me" | ZeroHedge
- The Narrative Machine | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deep Linking Explained: The differences between basic... | Business Insider
- 3 innovations that will transform things we do every day | Business Insider
- An undercover inmate reveals her bleak first impression of jail | Business Insider
- Black engineer says he wasn't invited to ex-... | Business Insider
- Sears is running out of money — and will likely shut down stores as a result | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider