Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Low Wages & Unemployment Are An Existential Crisis For Millions | ZeroHedge
- "New Silk Road" Part 2: Cold War Or Competition? | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy As Seen From "The Man In The Moon" | ZeroHedge
- Need To Manipulate Markets? Just Email The Bank Of England At email@example.com | ZeroHedge
- An Insane Financial World | ZeroHedge
- VIX-nado, Dollar-splosion, & Crude Carnage Spark Dump In Stocks & Bond Yields | ZeroHedge
- Using Logic, Facts, & Basic Math? - You Are A "Doomer" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- This tech CEO is doing something that's... | Business Insider
- Complacency has re-emerged in the stock market | Business Insider
- A Singapore Airlines Airbus jet lost power on all of its engines... | Business Insider
- The story behind the former top-ranking FIFA executive who... | Business Insider
- Here's what we know about Traffic Group, the sports marketing company... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com