Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- India Pays the Price of Demonetization | Financial Sense
- China Censors Trump Inauguration: "It's Forbidden For Websites To Carry Reports Of The Inauguration" | ZeroHedge
- Neither Intelligent Nor Wise, But Definitely Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- DOJ Ordered To Preserve Gmail Records Of Clinton-Colluding Assistant AG Peter Kadzik | ZeroHedge
- US-Supported Syrian White Helmets Involved with War Crimes Committed by Rebel Groups | ZeroHedge
- Rally in Oil Continues on Global Cues, Saudi Cut | Financial Sense
- Dear Europe, Trump's Just Not That Into You | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Intercepted communications, financial transactions are the focus of a US investigation... | Business Insider
- Obama: LGBT rights won't be reversible 'because American society has... | Business Insider
- Here’s how huge Netflix has gotten in the past decade (NFLX) | Business Insider
- Congress just made it easier to sell off federal... | Business Insider
- The best way to play Nintendo's new game console isn't available for... | Business Insider
- 'American Crime Story' is taking on the Monica... | Business Insider
- How to promote yourself without bragging | Business Insider