Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Double Whammy China PMI Misses Spark Sell-Side Demands For More Stimulus | ZeroHedge
- You Can’t Fly Away So Fast | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Signaling Return of Economic Weakness in China | Financial Sense
- European Close Sends S&P Tumbling Back Below 2,000 | ZeroHedge
- Saudi King Warns ISIS "Will Reach Europe In One Month, US In Two" | ZeroHedge
- British Pound Volatility Surges Most Since 2008 As Scottish Referendum "Yes" Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- New Technology Could End the Debate Over Pipeline Safety | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Company Confirms That Deceased Former US President Richard Nixon Is Not A Banker... | Business Insider
- Arsenal boss Wenger jumps to mis-firing Sanogo's... | Business Insider
- If This Company Succeeds, We Won't Be Fighting... | Business Insider
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- AOL’s Brand CEO Is Stepping Down To Run A Venture... | Business Insider
- Detroit Lions Player Hires Personal Chef After Getting Demoted, Loses 15 Pounds And Wins Job... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek