Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Either Banks Are Cheap... Or The Market's Gonna Crash | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Wall Street's Biggest Permabull Slashes US Growth Outlook (Again), Says No Chance Of March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- "The Market Knows It's Over" Jim Rogers Warns "We're All Going To Suffer" | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Slams Government Plan For "Mandatory Depresssion Screening" Of All Americans | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Capitulates: Closes Out 5 Of Its 6 Top Trades For 2016 With A Loss | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps 600 Points From "Great" Jobs Report Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 charts reveal mind-boggling numbers about the monster rocket NASA is... | Business Insider
- How Apple is trying to solve some of the world's major health... | Business Insider
- Sylvester Stallone offered to boycott this year's Oscars in solidarity... | Business Insider
- This travel photographer takes his dog around the world with him | Business Insider
- Why it's impossible to spot a con artist | Business Insider
- Astronomers now have a way to rank the... | Business Insider
- Big oil dividends are no longer untouchable | Business Insider