Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prepare To Be Put To Sleep By Draghi: Full ECB Preview | ZeroHedge
- Global Market Cap Hits $50 Trillion For The First Time Ever As All Eyes Turn To Trump Tax Plan | ZeroHedge
- Iraq War Architect, Paul Wolfowitz, Is Becoming Optimistic On Trump | ZeroHedge
- Trump Adminstration Begins Probe Into Aluminum Imports' "National Security Threat" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin Spikes To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Ethereum Surges To All Time High As SEC Considers Ether-based ETF | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A fraud expert reveals 4 body language 'hotspots' that show if... | Business Insider
- One of my favorite watches for the summer is less than $100 | Business Insider
- Facebook tracks scary-specific details about your life... | Business Insider
- You’ve been reading 'resting b---- face' all wrong - here's what... | Business Insider
- Spotify acquired blockchain startup Mediachain | Business Insider
- ADMIRAL: The North Korea crisis is the worst I've ever... | Business Insider
- A celebrity hotspot in a Trump hotel is reportedly closing after 'the... | Business Insider