Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Politicians’ War On Uber | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Open Marginally Higher As Regulators Unleash More 'Measures' | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In July And 2015 YTD | ZeroHedge
- Brent Crude Tumbles Below $50 For First Time Since Jan | ZeroHedge
- Obama Authorizes "Defensive" Airstrikes Against Assad Regime In Syria | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Egypt seeks cash, prestige boost with 'new Suez Canal... | Business Insider
- Why Cecil the lion's death shouldn't make us ban all trophy hunting | Business Insider
- US auto sales are on fire (HMC, TM, F, GM, FCAU) | Business Insider
- The Chicago Bulls are keeping their team exactly the... | Business Insider
- Rouhani: The nuclear deal is a 'third way'... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek