Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live As Wells CEO John Stumpf Gets Grilled On The Hill Again: Five Things To Look For | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation 'Deal' Unleashes Italy's Anti-Trump Front | ZeroHedge
- FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia | ZeroHedge
- Vice Index Shows the Start of a Downtrend | Financial Sense
- Goldman Says OPEC Deal May Add Up To $10 To Price Of Oil, Two Days After Cutting Oil Price Target By $7 | ZeroHedge
- BaRRY WTF! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Garage Sale Millionaire' who made his... | Business Insider
- Skeptics expect weak September auto sales — but they might be in for a surprise | Business Insider
- Many companies are trying to profit from connected cars | Business Insider
- To reduce its footprint, Patagonia encourages its... | Business Insider
- Facebook is testing a new way for businesses to tag products | Business Insider
- Spotify’s newest board member shows how important video is to its future (NFLX) | Business Insider
- The founder of a $600 million company shares the advice from Jamie Dimon that shaped his career | Business Insider