Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Trap Has Been Laid | iBankCoin.com
- Small Business Optimism: A Nine-Month Low | Financial Sense
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- Stocks Re-Tumble After DOJ Said To Block Comcast-Time Warner Deal | ZeroHedge
- GE Gets Out at the Top | Financial Sense
- Is May 9 The Grexit Date? | ZeroHedge
- Jobless Claims, Housing Starts and Earnings Results in Focus | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The next 'Star Wars' game will show off the new planet teased in '... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The number of Americans paying for traditional TV peaked in 2012 | Business Insider
- There's very little drama left in the Premier League with 6 games to... | Business Insider
- How Google's culture of transparency helps it prevent 'backstabbing' | Business Insider