Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BusinessWeek Wants YOU To Become A Keynesian Debt Slave | ZeroHedge
- The Biotech Pain Trade | iBankCoin.com
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Life Lessons To Derive From QE And Stress Tests | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's "Other" Taper: Printing Of New $100 Bills Tumbles By 85% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obscure Swiss Referendum Could Roil Gold and Currency Markets | TheStreet.com
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon Puts Fire Behind It With Rooftop Buy, Cloud Dominance | TheStreet.com
- Only One Wall Street Economist Expects Mexico To Cut Rates Friday | Business Insider
- Facebook Plunges Following Weak Guidance, Crazy Expenses: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- It Would Take Bill Gates 218 Years To Spend All His Money | Business Insider
- The 30 Most Influential LGBT People In Tech | Business Insider