Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Dudley Explains Why The New York Fed Is Not A Subsidiary Of Goldman Sachs - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Yen Surges After Japan FinMin Says Speed Of Yen Collapse Has Been Too Fast | ZeroHedge
- Not So "Fab": From $1 Billion Valuation To $15 Million In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Charles Schwab Urges The Fed To Raise Interest Rates "As Quickly As Possible" | ZeroHedge
- On The Looming Wall Of Chinese Defaults, Restructuring Firm Warns "You Know It's Coming" | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocado Is On A Tear As Investors Figure Out That Analysts Have... | Business Insider
- That Time China's State Media Ran An Article About Potential Nuclear... | Business Insider
- 26 Unbelievable Photos From The Battered Heart Of Ukraine | Business Insider
- Manhattan's New Most Expensive Townhouse Just Hit The Market For $63 Million | Business Insider
- Jihadists launch major attack on Iraq's Ramadi | Business Insider
- ELON MUSK: Robots Could Start Killing Us All Within 5 Years | Business Insider
- Here's What Happened When Steve Jobs Called Jon Stewart After He Made Fun... | Business Insider