Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Threat To America | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $FMSA | iBankCoin.com
- Hoist The King’s Flag | iBankCoin.com
- New Home Sales Miss, August Drastically Revised Lower | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Commodities mixed on global growth outlook | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell Reveals The Personality Trait That's Made Him So Successful... | Business Insider
- Qatar Airways Will Fly First Airbus A350 Into the Heart of Europe | TheStreet.com
- 10 Real Wall Street Stories That Should Be Movies | Business Insider
- Twitter Needs to Show Mass Appeal to Really Win Over Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- Williams blitzes Bouchard to keep Finals hopes alive | Business Insider
- Under Armour Is Becoming A Viable Threat To Nike | Business Insider