Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Janet Yellen Confronts Bernanke About Emerging from His Shadow | iBankCoin.com
- Foreign Secretary Warns Russian Sanctions "Will Hit UK Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Alphabet Soup: GDP, ECB, QE and Q2 | Financial Sense
- Down Over 2% Today | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Economy Expands at 4.0% Annual Rate in Q2 | Financial Sense
- Stocks Slide, Erase All GDP Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- House Republicans Are Delaying Their Summer Vacation Amid Total Chaos Over Their... | Business Insider
- Exxon and Colgate Beat Q2 Estimates, Kellogg Misses | TheStreet.com
- Everyone Is Mocking One Quote From Argentina's Economy Minister | Business Insider
- Tesla's Plans For Its Massive Battery Factory Make It Sound Like A Legendary Ford... | Business Insider
- Yes, Stocks Could Drop 50% | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- BLACKROCK: Investor Fatigue Seems To Be Setting In | Business Insider