Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Savings Rate Surges To Highest Since 2012 As Consumers Save "Gas Tax Cut" Instead Of Spending | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- Are Central Banks Creating Deflation? | ZeroHedge
- Are Weak Earnings Signaling Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Jim Puplava on U.S. Recession, Fed Rate Hikes, and Short-Term Correction | Financial Sense
- Despite Russian Warnings, US Will Deploy A Battalion To Ukraine By The End Of The Week | ZeroHedge
- Seasonal Trends for the Month of March | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- ANALYST: The '60 Minutes' report on Lumber Liquidators was way... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Incredible photo shows a weasel 'riding' a woodpecker | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett: I don't have the investment opportunities I used to (BRKA,... | Business Insider