Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Sends 10,000 AK-47s To Afghanistan As Government Mulls "Inviting" Moscow To Help Fight "Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- Which Assets Have Priced In A Chinese Economic Collapse? Barclays Explains | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Lift-Off' In A World Of Excess Reserves | ZeroHedge
- China Unleashes Perfect Storm Of Bad News Prompting Stock Market Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- Top U.S. Air Defense Commander: Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet “Had to Be PRE-PLANNED” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This woman quit her job, paid her debts, and bought a house thanks to a side job that earns $9,... | Business Insider
- The 100 most popular songs on Pandora in 2015 | Business Insider
- The Latest: March planned along Michigan Avenue in Chicago... | Business Insider
- What everyone involved in the Syria conflict wants in one giant slide | Business Insider
- Planned Parenthood shooting survivor recounts... | Business Insider
- Fatalities as freezing rain, floods and ice hit central US... | Business Insider
- Googler: Top execs like Larry Page and Sundar Pichai are all around... | Business Insider