Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investor Sentiment in the Balance | Financial Sense
- The New Home Sales Farce: Department Of US Economic "Data" Revisions Full Frontal | ZeroHedge
- Cutting Oil Production Will Not Solve OPEC’s Problems | Financial Sense
- NATO To Deploy Tanks In Eastern Europe Shortly After VP Of Europarliament Says Ukraine-Russia War Imminent | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia Now Has 'A $12 Billion Reminder' Of Its Money Problems | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Stock Turn Higher but Stumbling Energy Sector Weighs Down Gains | TheStreet.com
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- BAML: US Stocks Will Squeak Out A Tiny Gain In 2015 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, BAC) | Business Insider
- So Much For The Tablet Market — The iPad Has Hit The Wall (... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com