Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- CNBC's SquawkBox Has Lowest Nielsen Rating In Its History | ZeroHedge
- Top Signal Arrived in Inbox | ZeroHedge
- The Bank Of Japan's Liquidity Crisis In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Down 400 From Monday Highs After Asian Open Flash-Crash | ZeroHedge
- Texas Town First of Many to Switch to 100% Renewable Power | Financial Sense
- Western Democracy Or Tyrannical Dictatorship? You Decide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Europe's industry is coming back to life | Business Insider
- These modern ads are even more sexist than their 'Mad Man'-era... | Business Insider
- Lloyds will stop paying investors billions of pounds on some of its... | Business Insider
- No one understands you — Here's what you can do about it | Business Insider
- A Chinese official is under investigation for golfing | Business Insider
- How a prolific spammer built a 750,000-strong... | Business Insider
- Cynthia, first wife of John Lennon, dies: son | Business Insider