Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts: World War III Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- The Full Story Behind Bloomberg's Attempt To "Unmask" Zero Hedge | ZeroHedge
- Fed-nado Trumps AAPLocalypse: Panic-Buying Spree Pushes S&P Back Over 2,100 (And Fails) | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Preview: The Fed Is "Scared To Death" & "The Knock-On Effects Could Be Spectacular" | ZeroHedge
- "We All Work As A Team" - Millennials Explain How It's Going Living 'Rent-Free' At Home | ZeroHedge
- Oil Algos Panic-Buy "Supply-Glut-Reported" Dip | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Grew At Just 0.5% In Q1, Missing Expectations, Lowest Growth Rate In Two Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The widely believed claim that skipping breakfast makes you gain weight... | Business Insider
- FORMER GREEK FINANCE MINISTER: The single largest threat to the global economy | Business Insider
- Here's what SpaceX's ship might look like when it lands on Mars | Business Insider
- The 50 best restaurants in America | Business Insider
- Yahoo, China and 'a hedge fund killing field' | Business Insider
- Amazon’s store brand, AmazonBasics, sells tons of consumer tech for cheap — here... | Business Insider
- The Apple employee who was found dead on campus has been... | Business Insider