Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- At Least "Black Box" Glencore Is Less Complex Than Enron | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Is Now The Most Expensive Country In The World | ZeroHedge
- In Major Escalation, US To Sail Warships Around China's Man-Made Islands In South Pacific | ZeroHedge
- The First Crack: Deutsche Bank Preannounces Massive Loss, May Cut Dividend | ZeroHedge
- The Phrase That Launches Recessions | ZeroHedge
- Putin Has Just Put An End to the Wolfowitz Doctrine | ZeroHedge
- Jim Puplava, Echoing Gundlach and Icahn, Warns of Looming Bond Market Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks are rallying (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, QQQ, AMZN, FB, AAPL, BIDU, ETSY, NFLX) | Business Insider
- Ten years of searching for Pakistan's earthquake... | Business Insider
- MSF seeks fact-finding mission over deadly Kunduz strike | Business Insider
- The Latest: Blatter's lawyer says procedure not followed... | Business Insider
- Singer Julio Iglesias calls Donald Trump 'a clown' | Business Insider
- JetBlue plants a seed with farm-to-tray-table concept | Business Insider
- Official: Extremists kill 2 in drive-by shooting in... | Business Insider