Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- A Simple Primer On "War Propaganda" From An Unexpected Source | ZeroHedge
- Happy Birthday Lehman Bankruptcy: Silver +71%, Gold +61%, S&P +58% | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Preparing For All Out Iraq War: Joint Chiefs Of Staff Back US Troops In Combat "If Necessary" | ZeroHedge
- Why Scotland Has All The Leverage, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in... | StreetInsider.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- EMC Is Under Pressure to Sell VMware but Would Shareholders Win? | TheStreet.com
- Skip the Alibaba IPO -- Buy These Bank Stocks Ahead of Earnings Instead | TheStreet.com
- 6,000 People Will Lose Their Jobs As Wireless Carriers... | Business Insider
- Scientists given rare glimpse of 350-kilo colossal squid | Business Insider
- ISIS Has Put Rand Paul In A Very Difficult Position | Business Insider