Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BoJ Turmoil: USDJPY Risk Explodes To Highest Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- "Short Everything That Guy Has Touched" - San Fran's Lending Standards Put The Last Housing Bubble To Shame | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Just Slashed its Q2 GDP Estimate To 1.8%, Cycle Low | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Soars After Smashing Expectations: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber: Invest 25% Of Investment Portfolios In Gold Bullion | ZeroHedge
- Did The DNC Hire Actors (At Below Minimum Wage) To Work At The Convention? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This security camera will let you contact the police with one tap if... | Business Insider
- 'Investors should brace themselves': What Wall Street is saying... | Business Insider
- Here's the Olympics gear your favorite Team USA athletes will be wearing in Rio | Business Insider
- McDonald's next-generation restaurants are headed to the US | Business Insider
- Donald Trump might have confused Hillary Clinton’s running mate with a... | Business Insider
- There's been a stealth drop in oil prices | Business Insider
- Bill O'Reilly blasts 'smear merchants' who... | Business Insider