Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYC Doctor Confirmed Positive For Ebola; Contact With Girlfriend (Quarantine) & 3 Others; "Unlikely" Contagious On Subway | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Tumbles, Biggest Miss In 14 Months | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise Most In 3 Months, 4-Week Average Lowest Since 2000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top 10 News... | StreetInsider.com
- 25 eurozone banks 'fail ECB stress test' | Business Insider
- Iran hangs woman in defiance of international campaign | Business Insider
- A New Study Shows That Sunday Is The Best Day To Book A Flight | Business Insider
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- Amazon's Plunging Stock Price Could Present a Buying Opportunity | TheStreet.com
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com