Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- 3 Things: Valuations, Employment, Sectors | ZeroHedge
- The Fourth Turning – An Interview With Neil Howe | ZeroHedge
- ATTeNTioN ALL GReeKS | ZeroHedge
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- Fearing Spillover, ECB Moves To Shield Neighboring Banks From Greek Meltdown | ZeroHedge
- US Equity Futures Give Up Early Gains, Nasdaq Biggest Loser | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Froome more relaxed now he's not champion | Business Insider
- 5 reasons 'Secret Wars' is a superhero epic you should be reading right now | Business Insider
- Exactly what you need to know to choose Apple Music or Spotify in one... | Business Insider
- 8 reasons why Americans should take their vacation days | Business Insider
- What it's like inside Wal-Mart's new marketplace that's a threat to... | Business Insider
- How American presidents have spent the Fourth of July | Business Insider
- The one crucial reason Apple Music and Spotify can... | Business Insider