Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- NAHB Housing Market Index: "Builders Confidence at 12 Year High" | Financial Sense
- Howard Marks Redux: "There They Go Again" - Why Stock Investors Develop Amnesia | ZeroHedge
- Is India The Next Pakistan? "It Keeps Getting Worse Ever Faster" | ZeroHedge
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT | ZeroHedge
- Alex Jones Acquiesces to Alefantis, Broadcasts Apology to Comet Ping Pong for Covering Pizzagate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Army is looking to use precision-guided... | Business Insider
- House Republican completely shuts down Steve Bannon... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods is losing at its own game (WFM) | Business Insider
- Here's how you're told by the President you've been awarded... | Business Insider
- THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the... | Business Insider
- What allegedly happens inside Scientology's notorious '... | Business Insider
- 5 things you didn't know you needed for your next workout | Business Insider