Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Sovereign Risk Soars As Bank Contagion Spreads | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yield Curve Plunges To Flattest Since 2007, Financials Follow | ZeroHedge
- Another Data Point To Ignore: Dividend Cuts Have Surpassed 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain | Financial Sense
- Crude Confused After API Reports Across-The-Board Inventory Builds | ZeroHedge
- The Walking Dead: Something Is Rotten In The Banking System | ZeroHedge
- It Was Never About Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The first trailer for Netflix's 'Fuller House' is here — and it's full of... | Business Insider
- Syrian rebels may have used US-made... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- GOLDMAN SACHS: The 'mantra' in Silicon Valley has changed... | Business Insider
- The crazy roller-coaster life of ousted Zenefits founder Parker Conrad | Business Insider
- 'Deadpool 2' is already in the works, here’s what we... | Business Insider
- Here's what to expect when Janet Yellen faces Congress this week | Business Insider