Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Tallest Buildings In Each State | ZeroHedge
- Trump: If The DOJ Wants To Arrest Assange, "It's OK With Me" | ZeroHedge
- Cheat Or Chump? - You Are Not An Investor | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Arrests US Citizen, Threatens To Sink US Aircraft Carrier As Japan Deploys Warships | ZeroHedge
- Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections | Financial Sense
- Mulvaney: "Deal To Avoid Government Shutdown Could Come Today" But Won't Due To Border Wall | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TD Ameritrade: Tons of people set up trading accounts just to buy Snapchat (SNAP)... | Business Insider
- An Israeli startup armed with $45 million is taking on Google and Apple in the race to sell... | Business Insider
- BRIDGEWATER: 'The likelihood of a significant Trump... | Business Insider
- Kroger has a game-changing new grocery service — and parents might never shop the... | Business Insider
- 5 sobering charts that show how many resources Americans use and waste | Business Insider
- Swedish prosecutors arrest second suspect in truck... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek