Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- Did The Market Just Flash A Hindenburg Omen Warning? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Supporters Get Welcome News As Study Confirms White Population Dying Off Fast In Key Swing States | ZeroHedge
- Intriguing Predictions On Trump's Plan For Federal Reserve | ZeroHedge
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
- BRICS Caught Between India and China | Financial Sense
- How Twitter Bots Affected the US Presidential Campaign | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Intel poached a top ARM executive to lead its IoT group (INTC) | Business Insider
- It’s not hard to see why Fitbit is phasing Pebble out | Business Insider
- A regular guy tests out Snapchat's Spectacles - here's what he... | Business Insider
- California governor Jerry Brown nominates Xavier Becerra... | Business Insider
- The best screen for multitasking is a luxury that comes with a hefty price tag | Business Insider
- The Mazda CX-9 is a terrific, stylish family SUV — with just a single problem | Business Insider
- TRUMP: Companies won't leave US anymore 'without consequences... | Business Insider