Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chasing Yield Into Minefields | ZeroHedge
- "Buying Here Is Like Picking Pennies In Front Of A Steamroller" - 10 Reasons To Be Bearish From Credit Suisse | ZeroHedge
- Five Years Later, TEPCO Still Can't Locate 600 Tons Of Melted Radioactive Fuel | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In China, Cow-Collateralized Stock Buybacks | ZeroHedge
- Beware What Washington Wishes For - Russia Is Ready For War | ZeroHedge
- "Someday We'll Be Microchipping All Of Our Children" | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BATS CEO: Too many companies are harming the stock market by refusing to do one thing... | Business Insider
- This video of a deep-sea cucumber swimming may be the strangest thing you'll... | Business Insider
- The former band leader of 'Late Show'... | Business Insider
- Banks in Singapore add Apple Pay support (AAPL) | Business Insider
- TED Talks have been viewed more than 4 billion times around the... | Business Insider
- How to refinance everything in your life | Business Insider
- The risk of microcephaly could be as high as 13... | Business Insider