Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EURUSD Hits 1.09 Handle, Lowest Since Sept 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Yesterday Was A Very Sad Day For America | ZeroHedge
- What Is Putin’s Next Move? | Financial Sense
- Who's Isolated Now? Kazakhstan Authorities Announce Plans To De-Dollarize Economy | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Mario Draghi Gets Heckled, "You're Biased..." | ZeroHedge
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Re-Tumble To Fresh Lows, Erase All March Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple won't look the same after Monday's Apple... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The death of Queen Elizabeth will be the most disruptive event in Britain in... | Business Insider
- Another 18,299 jobs were lost in February because of crashing oil prices (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Bill Nye the Science Guy has finally changed his mind about GMOs | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- San Franciscans are lining up to eat this sushi-burrito hybrid | Business Insider