Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Airlines Stocks Plunge After DoJ Probes Collusion On High Prices | ZeroHedge
- Fred Hickey - Ask The Expert - High Tech Stocks to Gold | ZeroHedge
- Domestic Auto Sales Tumble, Miss For 6th Of Last 7 Months (Don't Tell Phil LeBeau) | ZeroHedge
- Charting Greek Referendum Path | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Preview: Goldman Expects Jobs Data To Disappoint | ZeroHedge
- June Payrolls Increase By 223K, Less Than Expected; Unemployment Rate Drops To 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Rages: Truth Is Now A Crime Against The State | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A major flaw in Google's algorithm allegedly tagged two black people's... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Last day of June was one second longer | Business Insider
- Hot new salad chain Sweetgreen just raised a fresh $35 million | Business Insider
- This Andy Warhol painting of the US dollar just sold for $32.8 million at... | Business Insider
- J. Crew is trying to hide its biggest flop of the year | Business Insider
- A Greek politician told us Grexit will '100%'... | Business Insider