Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Most And Least Drugged States | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Inventories Should Peak Soon | Financial Sense
- "Market" Hits A New Low: Algos Fall For An April Fool's Joke, Send TSLA Surging On Massive Volume | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not The Weather, Stupid" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross’s Opinion on the Current Sell-Off | iBankCoin.com
- Churn ‘Em and Burn ‘Em | iBankCoin.com
- Top Signal Arrived in Inbox | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Europe's deflation eased a little in March | Business Insider
- The 5 basic Excel shortcuts everyone needs to know | Business Insider
- France's Fabius returning to Iran nuclear talks... | Business Insider
- Case-Shiller home prices rise in-line with expectations (XHB) | Business Insider
- 'Don't mess with Texas' | Business Insider
- 50 companies engineering students dream of working for | Business Insider
- Indiana's governor defends the state's new... | Business Insider