Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- China's Capital Outflows Are Soaring Again: Goldman Finds Sept. FX Flows Surged To $78 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Give Up Week's Gains At Open Following China Currency Carnage | ZeroHedge
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "It Will Be Tough For High Yield Spreads To Tighten From Here" | ZeroHedge
- Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See | ZeroHedge
- Did Clinton Press Secretary Get Caught On Tape 'Rigging' Media Questions? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If you're looking for the perfect first car, you should check out the Mazda CX-3... | Business Insider
- 11 high-paying jobs for people who are great at time... | Business Insider
- 9 kitchen gadgets that will cut down the time you spend cooking and cleaning dishes | Business Insider
- You won’t recognize the new world of digital payments without this report | Business Insider
- Twitter's stock is up on Softbank M&A chatter, but there's no real... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Time Out's CEO says its $1.9 million YPlan acquisition is all about... | Business Insider