Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- Ross Ulbricht, Founder Of Bitcoin Bazaar Silk Road, Sentenced To Life In Jail | ZeroHedge
- Japan Issues Highest Alert, Evacuation Warnings After Volcano "Explosively" Erupts - No Injuries Reported | ZeroHedge
- Emergency Powers Give Barack Obama Authority Over Just About Everything During A Major National Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Bad News for China: Bernanke Says It’s Okay | Financial Sense
- How Healthcare Is Dooming the U.S. Economy (In Just 3 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- ECB Cracks A Joke, Says It Will "Publicly" Respond To Allegations It Privately Leaks Market-Moving News | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Hollywood headquarters of YouTube gaming giant Machinima looks like a really fun place to work... | Business Insider
- Samsung is being left behind in the... | Business Insider
- Apple just gave a huge boost to one of the hottest startups in... | Business Insider
- CEO of bankrupt Linux company says employee lawsuits put it out of business | Business Insider
- 4 research-backed signs you're meant to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak reveals his one philosophy on work and life | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek