Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
- Life Expectancy In U.S. Drops For The First Time In Decades - "This Is A Big Deal" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- Gold In London And Hong Kong Is Used To Settle COMEX Futures | ZeroHedge
- Italy PM Renzi To Resign Today After Approval Of Budget Bill | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump Is Time Magazine's 2016 "Person Of The Year" | ZeroHedge
- Will 2017 See Peak Fragility? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what President Roosevelt said to his Cabinet after the... | Business Insider
- 15 quotes from self-made billionaires that will... | Business Insider
- Uber changed its app icon... again | Business Insider
- Fitbit looks to buy software assets from Pebble as it moves beyond fitness trackers (FIT... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- The SEC might be about to wade into a war between Wall Street... | Business Insider
- Traveling over the holidays? There's now an app that... | Business Insider