Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Slammed Below $1250 After Fed Fischer 'Dovish' Comments | ZeroHedge
- Trump Asks Why Intelligence Committee Isn't Probing The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- Cable Tumbles As Scottish Parliament Votes For 2nd Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit | ZeroHedge
- Rand Plunges Most Since US Election After Zuma Aborts International Investor Roadshow | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Russian Billionaire Blasts AP's "Malicious Lies" Over Manafort Accusations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brexit is already hurting London's reputation... | Business Insider
- Ford announces $1.2 billion in projects that would create 130 jobs... | Business Insider
- The biggest threat to the Putin administration is young — and has rubber duckies | Business Insider
- Rex Tillerson's wariness toward the press appears to be rubbing off on the... | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Here's what I would do with my businesses if I ran for president | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- The 7 best scenes that Quentin Tarantino has ever directed | Business Insider