Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Goldman Sachs Is Buying Carl Icahn's "High Yield Bond Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- I AM AN OIL MAN OF MAGNANIMOUS PROPORTIONS | iBankCoin.com
- A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons Ever Learn?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- TRADER CHATTER: Yes, Ebola Is Moving Markets Right Now... | Business Insider
- THE PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING REPORT: Mobile, Video, And Real-Time Bidding Will... | Business Insider
- Larry Page Is Taking A Big Step Back At Google To See The 'Bigger Picture,' And... | Business Insider
- A Newly Declassified CIA Paper Details A Tense Subplot In The Cold War Arms... | Business Insider
- How Video Game 'Alien Isolation' Reunited The Original Film Cast 35... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Says Amazon Needs to Deliver Better Results in the Next Quarter | TheStreet.com