Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In A Battle Between Trump And The Federal Reserve, Who Really Wins? | ZeroHedge
- "Fuming, Defiant" Mexican Politicians Meet With US Officials Over "Hostile" Immigration Policies | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- LME Hands Gold Banks License to Print Money | ZeroHedge
- Technical Analysis Is Garbage (Video) | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
- In The Police-State-Versus-Freedom Arms Race, Freedom Seems To Be Winning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump is taking too much credit for saving money on fighter... | Business Insider
- Tesla will release its Fremont investigation... | Business Insider
- Caitlyn Jenner challenges Trump on transgender bathroom rights... | Business Insider
- Why attitude is more important than IQ | Business Insider
- 'It transformed me': Donna Brazile reflects on... | Business Insider
- Uber says it is not behind mysterious efforts to dig up '... | Business Insider
- The Los Angeles Dodgers were the biggest spenders in free agency | Business Insider