Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mapping Yellen and the Global Landscape | Financial Sense
- Optimistic Narrative for China? | Financial Sense
- Silver & Crude Are Soaring | ZeroHedge
- Punishing Cash: US ATM Withdrawal Fees Soar To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market Isn't Buying The Euphoria In These Ten Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues | Financial Sense
- China’s Leadership: Brilliant or Clueless? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten... | Business Insider
- Police officers' names still secret 3 years after... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Oregon campus reopens after deadly shooting | Business Insider
- Beating Man United answers critics, says Arsenal boss... | Business Insider
- American Apparel files for Ch. 11 bankruptcy protection | Business Insider
- The Latest: UN agency chief wants getter Muslim-Western... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is dominated by two crowds: the bullish and the really... | Business Insider