Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Round of the Great Crisis is at Our Doorstep | ZeroHedge
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
- "Let's Take Them On!": Libor E-mails Of Christian Bittar Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Statue Of Liberty Evacuated Following Bomb Threat, Suspicious Package | ZeroHedge
- When QE Leads To Deflation: A Look At The "Confounding" Global Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
- Overseas Investors Have "Little Appetite" For Chasing Chinese Mania: JPM | ZeroHedge
- 11-Year-Old Boy Removed From Mother For Defending Her Need For Medicinal Cannabis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mobile and social are fueling massive digital-video advertising growth as... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's Twitter account was hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- A great way to look at the tech bubble from a guy that survived the last one | Business Insider
- Record crowds as Australia and New Zealand mark Anzac Day... | Business Insider
- How Tesco became the world's second-biggest retailer — and why it's... | Business Insider
- Gwyneth Paltrow couldn't live on food stamps for a week. I did. And it practically killed me... | Business Insider
- ELON MUSK: I think we’ve got a decent shot of sending a person to Mars in 11 or 12... | Business Insider