Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Something's Broken" - VIXnado Sparks Total Chaos In Stocks As Copper & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Black Worker Wages Rise The Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- Oklahoma High School Teacher Instructing Students That "To Be White Is To Be Racist, Period" | ZeroHedge
- Ignore The Pink Elephant In The Room: Dilbert's Adams Explains Anti-Trumpers' Shared Illusion | ZeroHedge
- Trump-Clinton III: The Final Sin-City Showdown - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- White House Denies Obama Is Friends With Democratic Operative Who Met President 47 Times And Admitted To Voter Fraud | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about Tesla’s new self-driving system (TSLA... | Business Insider
- How much a 20-something needs to save every month to retire with... | Business Insider
- We drove the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class in its natural German habitat... | Business Insider
- How Hitler went from fringe politician to dictator — and why it's a mistake to think it... | Business Insider
- Trump's campaign says Al Gore didn't accept the 2000... | Business Insider
- Nintendo has a new game console called ‘Switch’ — here’s how its past... | Business Insider