Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran Commemorates "Captured US Sailors"-Day With Massive Billboard | ZeroHedge
- Proposed Tax Changes and How to Benefit from Them | Financial Sense
- Looking at the Four "Bull Market Checks": Trend, Momentum, Breadth, and Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Pound Soars Most Since 2008 After UK's May Calls For Parliamentary Vote On Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Just How Crowded Is The "Long Dollar" Trade? The Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Target Tumbles After Cutting Guidance, Reports Poor Comps; Drags Wal-Mart Lower | ZeroHedge
- Germany Slams Trump Criticism: Urges US To "Build Better Cars", Accuses Washington Of Causing Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pulse nightclub shooter's... | Business Insider
- THE MOBILE PAYMENTS IN CHINA REPORT: What the US... | Business Insider
- 18 of the highest-paying consulting firms for MBAs | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs beats! | Business Insider
- The US Air Force is beefing up cybersecurity for the F-22 and F-35 | Business Insider
- US telecoms giant Verizon is launching a coworking space in London | Business Insider
- Joe Biden's parting message to the world was a stark warning about a clash... | Business Insider