Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THERE IS A FEAST TO BE HAD | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $VRNS | iBankCoin.com
- "Shocked" White House Slams "Fabrication" After Israel TV Leaks Damning Transcript Of Obama-Netanyahu Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- Social Security Versus CBO – Who Do You Trust? | Financial Sense
- Will Crashing Commodities Crash the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
- Muppet Slaughter: Goldman Removes Adidas From Its "Conviction Buy" List Minutes After Its Biggest Drop In History | ZeroHedge
- Lifting the Gassy Stench | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 Stocks George Soros Is Buying in 2014 | TheStreet.com
- Orioles Third Baseman Makes A Ridiculous Throw From Foul Territory Look Easy | Business Insider
- Anticipate The Future With Evernote CEO Phil Libin At IGNITION 2014 | Business Insider
- 3 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts | TheStreet.com
- Snowden A Recluse One Year On After Receiving Russia Asylum... | Business Insider
- DOW DOWN 1.1% (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, WFM, YELP, SSNLF) | Business Insider
- 11 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Your iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider