Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- Nobody Knows Who's Paying For The Privately Funded Democratic National Convention | ZeroHedge
- Stock Pickers Throw In The Towel: "Active Manager Beta Exposure Is The Highest Ever" | ZeroHedge
- The DNC Summarized (In 1 Simple Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- What Now? | Financial Sense
- German Special Forces Raid Mosque, Apartments In Crackdown On Salafists | ZeroHedge
- DNC Grand Finale: Ladies Night, Hillary Unleashed (And Katy Perry!) - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 6 simple tools that will help you shop smarter on Amazon (AMZN) | Business Insider
- SoundCloud could sell for $1 billion | Business Insider
- Ben Bernanke could be helping Japan solve its huge debt problem | Business Insider
- German police raid mosque and apartments in area... | Business Insider
- A President Trump wouldn't stop gridlock in Congress | Business Insider
- Here's what you're actually seeing during Thursday night's beautiful meteor... | Business Insider