Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Brexit Means for the World | Financial Sense
- Juncker Refuses To Speak English In Address To EU Parliament | ZeroHedge
- Two Black Swans, Far Greater Than BREXIT Are On the Horizon | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 27 | ZeroHedge
- Previewing Today's Main Event: David Cameron Arrives In Brussels | ZeroHedge
- South China Sea: Storm In A "Far Larger" Indian Ocean Teacup | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Bid But Brexit Blowback Batters Banks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kevin Love shared a funny anecdote about knowing he had... | Business Insider
- We spoke to the 1st astronomer... | Business Insider
- Here's one of the interesting safety precautions authorities took for NYC's... | Business Insider
- The US-UK 'special relationship' is too important to... | Business Insider
- Sorry Texas, there's probably no way you can secede from the US | Business Insider
- A single paragraph explains why the Supreme Court saw through Texas'... | Business Insider
- How increasing digital media ad spend will shape advertising in the next few... | Business Insider