Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Officially Apologizes For Being A Criminal Market Manipulator | ZeroHedge
- Lumber Liquidators Loses Leader - Surprise CEO Resignation Extends Loss To 75% In 3 Months | ZeroHedge
- Is Gartman About To "Gartman" Himself? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion “Less Sexy” Than Bitcoin … For Now | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Unequivocal Faith In The Fed's Babbling Bubble-Blowers | ZeroHedge
- Former Fed Governor Says Fed Lost Credibility To "Stay On Top Of Ticking Monetary Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- Why Oil's Rally Is Over | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a single state has twice as many truancy cases as the rest of America | Business Insider
- Eurozone growth falters despite improved employment | Business Insider
- The problem with Obama's foreign policy is becoming clear | Business Insider
- A guy who claims to be a CrossFit founder is facing charges of wire fraud... | Business Insider
- Startups are crushing the big banks by using... | Business Insider
- Google wants you to buy things straight through YouTube videos (GOOG) | Business Insider
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDING... | Business Insider