Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hyperinflation Cannot Be Prevented By Debt/Deflation | ZeroHedge
- Total 2015 Job Cuts To Be Biggest Since 2009: Challenger | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Trump Can Win The GOP Nomination | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Nervous As Alternative Currency With David Bowie's Face Goes Viral | ZeroHedge
- In Risky Move, Riksbank Holds Rates But Warns Will Cut If ECB Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- With China's Market Chaos Offline, Futures Levitate On ECB Easing Hopes | ZeroHedge
- China Scrambles To Enforce Capital Controls (Which Is Great News For Bitcoin) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- From above Arctic circle, Obama presses for climate... | Business Insider
- Record beckons for Rooney in San Marino Euro qualifier | Business Insider
- You might've made a mistake if you pulled your money from Pimco's... | Business Insider
- Prosecutors call last witness in trial of Alabama officer... | Business Insider
- Judge approves $415M settlement in Apple, Google wage case... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Donald Trump is absolutely destroying his Republican rivals in almost every facet | Business Insider