Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why We're So Unhealthy | ZeroHedge
- China Takes Drastic Measures To Save The Regime | ZeroHedge
- PRECIOUS METALS INVESTOR: Must See Important Charts & Data | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- The Cult Of Central Banking Is Dead In The Water | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Docs Reveal TTIP Trade Deal In Jeopardy As "Irreconcilable Differences" Emerge | ZeroHedge
- Is The USA Really Just Another Greece? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A restaurant in Barcelona makes dishes that look like... | Business Insider
- The biggest change in fast food isn’t about food — and it should terrify chains... | Business Insider
- A 135-mile race in subzero temperatures was ‘easy’ compared to this... | Business Insider
- We tried Lululemon's 'anti-ball-crushing pants' to see if... | Business Insider
- How the free-to... | Business Insider
- There is only one right way to apply cologne | Business Insider
- The spokesman of America’s leading Satanic sect explains why Ted Cruz is nothing... | Business Insider