Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There is little difference between rich and poor in America | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Warns Of Dire "Consequences" From Massive Housing Bubble, Heavily Indebted Households | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Gone... Now!" - Dennis Gartman Stopped Out As Oil Surges | ZeroHedge
- No End In Sight For Commodity Carnage As Chinese Fear Fed Hike Blowback | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- At Least A Dozen Killed In Tunisian Capital As ISIS Targets Presidential Guards | ZeroHedge
- Continuing Jobless Claims Rise At Fastest Pace Since July 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Centuries-old Vermeer mystery solved | Business Insider
- Here's when US markets are open and closed during each holiday in 2016 | Business Insider
- London Mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan wants to use the tube... | Business Insider
- The 'Arrow' and 'Flash' spinoff 'Legends of Tomorrow' looks... | Business Insider
- Family of Cleveland boy shot by police want new... | Business Insider
- Australia-led group wins $7 bn electricity deal over... | Business Insider
- Discount sites like Amazon are popular among high-income earners —... | Business Insider