Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What It's All About: Russia, China Begin Construction Of World's Largest Gas Pipeline | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- Helicopter Janet, Mario and Mark - "Central Banks Should Give Money Directly To The People" | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 27 Maps That Explain America | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo Still Face Hurdles | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- CaixaBank to buy Barclays Spain operations | Business Insider
- 23 Ways Your Wall Street Job Will Make You Miserable | Business Insider