Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkey Faces Double-Digit Inflation Due To Crashing Lira, As Budget Deficit Hits Record | ZeroHedge
- The "Most Bearish Hedge Fund" Capitulates: "We Are Beginning To Close Parts Of Our Short Book" | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Year of Extremes | Financial Sense
- Trump Ensnares Media in Yet Another Fake News Boondoggle | ZeroHedge
- Tumbling Pound Rattles Global Markets; Chinese Stock Slide Forces Government Intervention | ZeroHedge
- A Hint of Gold Backwardation - Rising Gold Scarcity | ZeroHedge
- ReTuRN oF THe STaTiST FaSCioNiSTaS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the foods a food-poisoning lawyer refuses to eat | Business Insider
- 13 signs you're better at adulthood than you think | Business Insider
- Canada's baby boomers are working more than ever before | Business Insider
- 2 reasons growth is going to pick up in 2017 | Business Insider
- The one thing you need to start using if you want... | Business Insider
- The company that made Prince George's dressing gown has raised £5 million | Business Insider
- 'A new life; an uncertain life': Everyday life starts... | Business Insider