Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- The Tragedy Of NATO: "Beware Foreign Entanglements" | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- The Commodities Trading Cheat-Sheet | ZeroHedge
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- The Wrong Idea About Inflation | Financial Sense
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Queen guitarist rocks out with Victorian 3D photos | Business Insider
- France, Germany pledge action to boost investment, growth... | Business Insider
- Runners wear masks as smog hits Beijing marathon | Business Insider
- Desperate search for new Wallabies coach after... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Smartwatch Will Be A... | Business Insider
- Indonesia inaugurates outsider Widodo as president | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ: New Ebola Czar Is 'Another White House Political Operative' | Business Insider