Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Dayen’s 'Chain of Title' Confirms What You Always Suspected: The Game is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things: Auto Angst, Valuation Vulnerabilities, & Delusional Decouplings | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 27 | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Democrats & The Demise Of Democracy In America | ZeroHedge
- Another Bubble Has Burst: The Miami Luxury Condo Market Is A "Ticking Timebomb" | ZeroHedge
- Why Stocks Keep Rising Despite Another Rate Hike On The Horizon: One Explanation | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- This $300 laptop is a new contender for the best Chromebook on the market | Business Insider
- How to find the best sunscreen for your skin | Business Insider
- Here's why the Treasury market has been acting so weird | Business Insider
- There will be 34 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- 10 tips for new Wall Street interns from hedge fund giant Citadel | Business Insider
- Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks | Business Insider