Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Slams Government Plan For "Mandatory Depresssion Screening" Of All Americans | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crashes To $27 Handle As US Energy Credit Risk Spikes Above 1500bps To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Another Data Point To Ignore: Dividend Cuts Have Surpassed 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Fails Miserably As Japan's Workers "Get Nothing" In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show Wolfgang Schaeuble This Chart | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Bloodbath Crashes Bond, Stock Markets | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week: Janet Yellen Testifies, China Closed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 ways to make enough money on the side to quit your day... | Business Insider
- Amazon and Netflix have one major difference when it comes to finding... | Business Insider
- Go inside New York City's latest gourmet food court, which is using meals from... | Business Insider
- Budweiser crushed all other beers in Super Bowl 50 | Business Insider
- The only way to get out of Amazon's terms of service is a zombie apocalypse (AMZN) | Business Insider
- These GIFs will convince you that robots won't take... | Business Insider
- Why now is the best time in human history to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider