Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Tax Cuts To Add As Much As $7 Trillion In Debt | ZeroHedge
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
- Why We Have A 2nd Amendment: Venezuela Plans To Give Firearms To Loyalists To Purge Growing Resistance | ZeroHedge
- Prepare To Be Put To Sleep By Draghi: Full ECB Preview | ZeroHedge
- Top 5 Risks To Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- Earnings-palooza - AMZN, GOOGL, MSFT, SBUX, INTC, GPRO, EXPE | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Surges After Beating Expectations, MAUs Jump Despite Revenue Slowdown: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cloudera raised $225 million in its IPO and priced shares... | Business Insider
- Hedge fund billionaire Bill Ackman provides a perfect example of how the rich get... | Business Insider
- The company behind Ivanka Trump's clothing brand allegedly pays workers about... | Business Insider
- Trump's super-rich cabinet is shaking up DC's housing market... | Business Insider
- Republicans wants to make filing taxes as easy as mailing a... | Business Insider
- Connecticut police may soon be allowed to use drones | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek