Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Blind Faith In Memes And Taglines Turn Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- UK Government Admits 250,000 Porn Websites Visited On Parliament PCs | ZeroHedge
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- Is the U.S. Really the World’s Top Oil Producer? | Financial Sense
- Are Gold Investors Finally Capitulating? | Financial Sense
- "Rammed" - Fiat Chrysler Forced To Buy Back 500,000 Pickup Trucks From Customers In Historic Settlement | ZeroHedge
- Sometimes They Do Ring The Bell At The Top | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Check out 'Trump Force One' — Donald Trump's personal Boeing airliner... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is going to war with Scott Walker after being called 'DumbDumb... | Business Insider
- England aim to overcome Mitch hitch in third Test | Business Insider
- The Hungarian Grand Prix was a crazy F1 race that saw... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Buying stocks with high PE ratios has not been a good strategy | Business Insider