Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's What Happens When A Currency Completely Breaks Down | ZeroHedge
- Italy PM Renzi To Resign Today After Approval Of Budget Bill | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Employee Tried To Steal $5 Million In 22 Wire Transfers To Cover Gambling Debt | ZeroHedge
- I Challenged Tim Ferriss To Arm Wrestling And This Is What Happened Next… | Altucher Confidential
- Stocks Spike Higher As Bloomberg Terminals Hit By Outage | ZeroHedge
- Trump Picks Pro Wrestling Mogul Linda McMahon To Run Small Business Administration | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Driven Vancouver Housing Bubble Moves To Seattle - "This Is Vancouver 2.0" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You might not be able to get a Chevy Bolt yet — but you can read the owner's manual | Business Insider
- Fitbit is buying Pebble — here's what that means... | Business Insider
- 3 stocks that could bounce back in 2017 (GPS, FIT, FEYE) | Business Insider
- Pope likens scandal-seeking media to excrement lovers | Business Insider
- Everything we know about the Apple car | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The Russian ruble is ticking up | Business Insider