Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Markets Suggest Caution | Financial Sense
- The Feudal "Recovery" Continues: 21,000 Waiters Added; 9,000 Manufacturing Workers Lost | ZeroHedge
- Russia Says Syria Air Raids To Last "3-4 Months" As Moscow Releases New Videos Of Strikes | ZeroHedge
- Silver Spikes To Six-Week Highs On Heavy Volume - Biggest Jump Since Dec 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Do You Have This Problem? | Altucher Confidential
- Presenting A First-Hand Look Inside Russia's Forward Operating Base In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Meet Oregon School Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer: "You're Going To See God In Just About One Second" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thickening haze in Singapore disrupts World Cup swim... | Business Insider
- Flash floods on French Riviera kill at least 13 | Business Insider
- Paris parties all night with silent disco, art shows | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- ‘The Martian’ is basically ‘Cast Away’ in space — and that’s a great thing | Business Insider
- Twitter joins an elite group of companies pioneering a radical perk new moms love | Business Insider
- Clinton makes gay rights as a core promise of 2016... | Business Insider