Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- AT&T Agrees To Buy Time Warner For $80 Billion In Biggest Media Mega-Merger In Years | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Buying? Another $5 Billion Pulled From US Equity Funds, Outflows In 6 Of Past 7 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Thermodynamic Oil Collapse: Why The Global Economy Will Disintegrate Rapidly | ZeroHedge
- The Standard Of Living Of The Irredeemables Continues To Plunge As 'Not So Hidden' Inflation Soars | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Source At The State Department Revealed In Leaked Podesta Email | ZeroHedge
- "Prepare For More Volatility As Yield 'Hunger Games' Comes To An End" | ZeroHedge
- "Make A Wish List" Russia Tells Duterte, As New Asian Axis Forms | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Skechers is crashing after blaming its weak earnings on a 'shorter back... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A restaurant tried a 'pay what you want' policy and it was a total disaster... | Business Insider
- The 25 best hotels in the world, according to Condé Nast... | Business Insider
- Go inside the swanky New York loft where Bustle's CEO and founder makes his home... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's bet on the cloud appears to be paying off (MSFT) | Business Insider
- McDonald's is struggling to catch up to the better burger movement | Business Insider