Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "FBI Has Concluded That The North Korean Government Is Responsible", Will "Impose Costs" | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- Former BIS Chief Economist: "The System Is Dangerously Unanchored; It Is Every Man For Himself" | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- I'm Not Buying It - Not The Wall Street Rip, Nor The Keynesian Rap | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks On "The Lessons Of Oil" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is Why Square Is Going To Miss Starbucks — A Lot (SBUX) | Business Insider
- GEORGE CLOONEY: ‘We Cannot Be... | Business Insider
- SORRY ZUCK: Teens Have Once Again Declared That Facebook Isn't Cool (FB) | Business Insider
- Two Teenagers Built A 3D-Printed Wristband That Can... | Business Insider
- Phelps dodges jail in drunk driving case | Business Insider
- Deere & Co. (DE) to Sell Crop Insurance Unit | StreetInsider.com
- iPhone Sales Are Going Nuclear (AAPL) | Business Insider