Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behold The New Normal Definition Of "Confidence" | ZeroHedge
- On Dominoes, WMDs And Putin's "Aggression": Imperial Washington Is Intoxicated By Another Big Lie | ZeroHedge
- President Obama To Explain How These New-New Sanctions Will Really Make Putin Mad - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Obama Sued: House Authorizes Lawsuit Against President With 225-201 Vote | ZeroHedge
- Time for the Bird to Make a Summer Splash | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Paying Their Union Dues | iBankCoin.com
- Portuguese Regulator Bans Short-Selling After Banco Espirito Santo Unveils Massive $5 Billion Loss | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GDP Was Strong, But 'Don't Jump in Front of the Train' to Buy Stocks | TheStreet.com
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- So, The Fed Pretty Much Doesn't Care About The Unemployment Rate Anymore (DIA... | Business Insider
- Video Startup Coub Raises $2.5 Million From The Cofounders Of Russia's Facebook | Business Insider
- Here's Why You Get Your Best Ideas In The Shower | Business Insider
- Obama Announces The Most Punishing Sanctions Yet On Russia — Says They... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek