Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yahoo Is Not Having A Good Day | ZeroHedge
- China About to Miss the 7.5% GDP Growth Target | Financial Sense
- Central Banks Biggest Concern Should Be Market Stability | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- RATES ARE GOING TO 0%, YAH | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Slide As Gartman Goes "Long Of One Unit Of The US Equity Market:" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: The Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Olympic Committee chief demands 'sustainable' Games | Business Insider
- A JetBlue Flight Made An Emergency Landing As A '... | Business Insider
- Which Carrier Is The Best? Here's How Data Prices Compare... | Business Insider
- Security upped at Vatican over attack fears | Business Insider
- Fantasy Football Meets Sales: This Startup Shows How... | Business Insider
- Alibaba CEO Jack Ma: 'We Earned The Trust Of People Today' (BABA) | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek