Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU Reaches Deal With Turkey, Will Pay €3 Billion To Stem Refugee Outflow But Not Everyone Wants To Pay Up | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Bye-Bye Buybacks | Financial Sense
- The IMF Confirms Yuan Inclusion In SDR Basket At 10.92% Weight, Above JPY And GBP | ZeroHedge
- Using New "Pre-Crime" Laws France Arrests 24 Climate Activists | ZeroHedge
- Europe Prepares for the Next Assault in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
- Another Hedge Fund Bites The Dust: Trafigura Shuts Down Its Flagship Metals Fund | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Nov 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Marine found guilty of killing transgender Filipino | Business Insider
- You've been tying your scarf all wrong — here's how to... | Business Insider
- A $2.25 billion fintech startup almost used horoscopes for... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Jes Staley loses £300,000 on his first day as CEO at Barclays... | Business Insider
- Box Office Top 20: 'The Hunger Games' rules again | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek