Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Global Economy As Seen From "The Man In The Moon" | ZeroHedge
- "The Greek Endgame Is Here": Probability Of IMF Default Now 70%, Says Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Emergency Powers Give Barack Obama Authority Over Just About Everything During A Major National Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Greece Feigned Deal Progress, Launched Rumors To Avert Bank Run | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Funny-Money Generation | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In India, It Is So Hot The Roads Are Melting, "One Billion People Impacted" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks, Interest, Bailout Barometer | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This other unemployment rate is at its lowest level in 15 years | Business Insider
- $25 billion in media money just went up for grabs — and nobody... | Business Insider
- South Africa government denies any misconduct over... | Business Insider
- US economy contracted 0.7% in first quarter | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Alex Rodriguez is quietly producing for the New York Yankees | Business Insider