Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 49ers Fans Burn Kaepernik Jerseys After 'Black-Oppression'-Protesting QB Refuses To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rogers Explains What He Is Doing Before "The Next Time The World Comes To An End" | ZeroHedge
- Joe Biden Humiliated In Turkish "Appeasement" As Erdogan Bombs US Allies In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Clinton's Pay-to-Play Is The Natural Consequence Of Big Government | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: Barney Frank Tells Yellen Not To Hike Before The Election, "It Risks Destabilizing Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Europe: The Substitution Of A Population | ZeroHedge
- New Evidence Reveals Iran Evaded Sanctions, Continued Nuclear Weapon Development With Venezuela | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This top-rated class for anyone who wants to learn to code is now cheaper... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider
- Britney Spears performs on the VMAs for the first time in nearly a decade | Business Insider
- Adjusting for population, these were the most successful countries at the Rio... | Business Insider
- Bugatti Chiron is a $2.6 million piece of automotive art that's unlike anything we've... | Business Insider
- A Jaguar cofounder's former home is on the market for $9.8 million | Business Insider