Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- L'GOP CeST Moi! | ZeroHedge
- Futures Rebound As Crude Regains $45 On Canada Fears; Turkey Hammered | ZeroHedge
- Freedom Isn't Free: It Costs Taxpayers $700 Billion Per Year | ZeroHedge
- How Jeff Gundlach Is Preparing For A Trump Presidency | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Sinko Day Stocko - Crude Pump'n'Dump Leads Trannie Slump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This kooky house in Alaska is right out of a Dr. Seuss book | Business Insider
- It's time for Democrats to get more worried about Candidate Trump | Business Insider
- 4 defining money habits of rich millennials | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, TLT... | Business Insider
- The MINI John Cooper Works is one scary... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- North America pushes up Ingenico's success | Business Insider