Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Medical Care Costs Are Skyrocketing! | Financial Sense
- Household Net Worth: The “Real” Story | Financial Sense
- Trump vs Hillary: The Debate Of The Century... Gets Even Wilder | ZeroHedge
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
- "Eight Election Trades For November 8th" | ZeroHedge
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the earbuds that finally sold me on the idea of Bluetooth... | Business Insider
- The 25 colleges where students go on to earn the most money | Business Insider
- This is the most annoying and possibly dangerous thing about new cars | Business Insider
- Houthi official in Yemen offers border truce, amnesty | Business Insider
- Here's why Warren Buffett is giving his billions away | Business Insider
- PRESENTING: The most important charts in the world from the brightest... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 30 most creative people in advertising 2016 | Business Insider