Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is Why The ECB's QE Will Work, According To The ECB | ZeroHedge
- Early Warning Signs | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Treasury Issuance Concludes With Weaker 7 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Fed-nado Crushes Stocks And Crude; Long Yields Hit Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Greek Stocks Crash, Bonds Plummet, Banks Have Worst Day Ever | ZeroHedge
- The New Greek Government Arrives In Its Residence: Finds No Power, No Wifi Password And No Toilet Soap | ZeroHedge
- But, Can A Frog? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everyone Is Freaking Out Over The Newsweek Cover About Women In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Alibaba quarterly earnings plunge 28% to $964 mn | Business Insider
- This Business Card Is The Stretched... | Business Insider
- The Pirate Bay Is Going To Split In Two After A Falling Out Between Staff | Business Insider
- Blatter submits bid for fifth term as FIFA president | Business Insider
- This Mental Bias Explains Why Investing Is So Scary | Business Insider
- The Scary Truth About Sex Offender 'Rehabilitation' Programs | Business Insider