Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Futures Down 900 Points From Pre-Brexit Highs, Plunge Below Friday's Crash Lows | ZeroHedge
- Boris Johnson Emerges, Explains What "The Only Change" As A Result Of Brexit Will Be | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible" | ZeroHedge
- COMEX Registered Silver Now More Leveraged Than Gold | ZeroHedge
- Union Jacked | Financial Sense
- They Are Putting Armed Guards On Food Trucks In Venezuela | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This radical atmospheric hack could cool our planet super fast | Business Insider
- Fans guessed Sunday's big shocker on 'Game of Thrones' over 2 decades ago | Business Insider
- A Tesla owner created a snake-like robotic charger that... | Business Insider
- There will be 34 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now... | Business Insider
- Welcome to the 'Brangover' (USD, GBPUSD) | Business Insider
- The Brexit could shake up the UK media industry | Business Insider