Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama "Normalizes" Relations With Cuba, Opens Diplomatic Channels; USAID Chief Resigns - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- FOMC has Spoken... What Now for the Markets? | ZeroHedge
- "Q4 GDP Below 2%, December Payrolls Under 200,000" Markit Warns As Service PMI Crashes To 10-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- No More "Considerable Time" - Meet The New, "Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
- Cheap Oil: Too Much Of A Good Thing? | ZeroHedge
- THAT WAS A KILL | iBankCoin.com
- 5 SCaRY WoRST CaSe SCeNaRioS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet American Apparel's New CEO | Business Insider
- The US Says 3 Senior ISIS Leaders Have Been Killed... | Business Insider
- EU leaders press Russia, urge new investment | Business Insider
- Sony Announces It 'Will Not Move Forward' With 'The... | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Oil ... They're All Up... | Business Insider
- FEDEX EARNINGS MISS (FDX) | Business Insider
- It's Hard To Believe This Sharp, 5-Point Business Memo Was Written By... | Business Insider