Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "This Is Not The America My Parents Immigrated To In 1957" | ZeroHedge
- A "Big Money" Move is Coming to the Markets Soon | ZeroHedge
- "Here We Go Again" - A List Of Monthly Highs Above 2,100 In The S&P500 | ZeroHedge
- Why The Next Black Swan Will Turn Into A Flock | ZeroHedge
- Grant Williams Warns Of Looming 'Wealth Tax', Says "Own Physical Gold, Not ETFs" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- Trickle-Down Crash? Trophy Assets Suddenly Tanking | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ERIC HOLDER: Snowden... | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola is branding its cans in the US flag to salute the army (KO) | Business Insider
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider
- I went from multimillionaire to broke overnight — here's how I reinvented... | Business Insider
- Viacom executives are gearing up for a big fight | Business Insider
- The Dow just turned 120: These were the members of the 1896 Dow Jones Industrial... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek