Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Stock Market's Ugly Truth - Only 6 Stocks Matter | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Suffer Second Biggest Crash In History, 1,500 Companies Halted Limit Down | ZeroHedge
- Raoul Pal: GroupThink Is Almost Ubiquitous (& The 1 Chart That Matters) | ZeroHedge
- Why China Will End Up Like Japan | ZeroHedge
- How We Got Here - The 2008 Financial Crisis For Dummies | ZeroHedge
- Interpreting Information in China’s Stock Markets | Financial Sense
- Poland, Czech Republic Won't Join "Burning" Euro | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Teva to buy Allergan generic drug unit for $40.5 bn | Business Insider
- This is what gets written about you AFTER your job interview at Google (goog) | Business Insider
- Why saving the big bank that Republicans want to kill is a no-... | Business Insider
- 6 rules for eating like an Italian | Business Insider
- Forced to strike IS, Turkey gambles on attacking PKK | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek