Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Janet Yellen Is A Coward | ZeroHedge
- "Spectacular Developments" In Austria: Bail-In Arrives After €7.6 Billion Bad Bank Capital Hole "Discovered" | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Declined in January | Financial Sense
- Which New World Order Are We Talking About? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Demand in Greece, Italy, Spain, Russia, Germany, UK and U.S. | ZeroHedge
- Taking The Monetary Policy Ride Into The Theater Of The Absurd | ZeroHedge
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Incredible pictures of the Villarrica volcano erupting in Chile | Business Insider
- The classic, decaying cars of Detroit will bring a tear to your eye | Business Insider
- A fund that hasn't bought any new stocks in 80 years is... | Business Insider
- Kanye West reveals the name of his next album | Business Insider
- Gauging Apple Watch’s huge opportunity in the luxury-... | Business Insider
- Nemtsov murder witness says blocked from leaving Moscow | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek