Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- There Are Limits to My Depravity | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 17 | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Babson's Warning | ZeroHedge
- Gold Demand In India Triples As China Launches Global Gold Bourse Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- How To Game A Rigged Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wildfires Rage Across Rain-Starved California | Business Insider
- 75 years on, Polish brothers relive Soviet invasion | Business Insider
- Democrats Made An Incredible Video Of Rand Paul... | Business Insider
- 21 'Geniuses' Just Won $625,000 To Spend However They Want | Business Insider
- Philly Fed Employment Index Highest Since May 2011 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Amazon Spends A Ton Of... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com