Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Factors That Could Turn America Into Another Collapsed Empire | ZeroHedge
- State University Now Offers 'Stop White People' Training | ZeroHedge
- Energy Analysts at the Big Banks are Not Very Good These Days (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market 2015-2016: Ugly Chopfest With An Equally Ugly Megaphone | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO Warns Of "Fatal Consequences" For Savers | ZeroHedge
- The Only Chart Needed To Understand The Global Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- 85% Of Wall Street Expects a "Dovish Hike Signal" From Yellen Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung is developing a competitor to the Amazon Echo (AMZN) | Business Insider
- A man who retired at 34 shares his best advice for people seeking financial independence | Business Insider
- What Donald Trump, Jennifer Lawrence, and other highly successful... | Business Insider
- Bail reformers aren't waiting for the laws to change | Business Insider
- Experts are poking holes in Stanford's new... | Business Insider
- Here's how Boeing plans to extinguish wildfires... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek