Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom | Financial Sense
- How To Beat Warren Buffett Working Just 40 Days A Year | ZeroHedge
- This '60 Minutes Segment' On "Fake News" Illustrates Why And How The MSM Is Losing The Media War | ZeroHedge
- Here's The Story Behind Trump's Podesta-Russia Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Collapse Continues - Over 80% Of Post-Trump Gains Gone | ZeroHedge
- Russia Conspiracy Theorists May Want To Take A Look At John Podesta | ZeroHedge
- SNAP Cracks As Facebook Adds "Stories" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's largest humanitarian crisis in 70 years... | Business Insider
- IBM was a pioneer in the work-from-home revolution — now it's cracking down | Business Insider
- The CEO of startup Gusto is taking three employees on an 11-city trip ... in a Winnebago | Business Insider
- Pablo Escobar's death cleared the way for... | Business Insider
- David Einhorn's terrible idea could not have come at a worse time for GM (GM) | Business Insider
- How a 31-year-old coder turned his side gig into a full-time... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, SNAP) | Business Insider