Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You’ve Been in This Business Too Long If... | ZeroHedge
- THE BEARS WIN | iBankCoin.com
- In Addition To China, Here Is What Other Central-Banks Moved Overnight Markets | ZeroHedge
- Contrary To IRS Lies, Some 30,000 Lois Lerner "Forever Lost" Emails Have Been Recovered | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Not So "Fab": From $1 Billion Valuation To $15 Million In A Year | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ELON MUSK: Robots Could Start Killing Us All Within 5 Years | Business Insider
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Manhattan's New Most Expensive Townhouse Just Hit The Market For $63 Million | Business Insider
- Apple Pay Will Work With Square Starting Next Year (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Moscow accuses West of seeking Russia 'regime change... | Business Insider
- Will $106 Billion Be Enough To Fix Volkswagen? | Business Insider
- How The Navy's New Anti-Submarine Aircraft Sees Under The Waves | Business Insider