Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White Anger: Fed Helped Elect Trump; Tale of Two Job Markets | Financial Sense
- The Ultimate "Fake News" List | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king All Time Highs: Stocks Melt-Up | ZeroHedge
- Trump About To Preside Over New Global Financial Crisis: "Not His Fault, Merely His Misfortune" | ZeroHedge
- Carrier & The Broken Window Narrative | ZeroHedge
- Paranoia Alert: The Trump Trap Has Been Laid | ZeroHedge
- VIX & Stocks Surge For Second Day Amid Bond Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Pakistan passenger plane issued a mayday call before a... | Business Insider
- How Iran helped create a 'kill box' around ISIS... | Business Insider
- Matt Lauer presses Trump about 'SNL': Wouldn't it 'be better for you to simply... | Business Insider
- Major League Baseball has more $... | Business Insider
- There have been more departures from Credit Suisse | Business Insider
- Thailand will investigate the BBC on suspicion of... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about the Thai economy | Business Insider