Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There Is No Longer A Market: Citigroup Confirms What Zero Hedge Has Said Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- The NSA's Technotyranny: One Nation Under Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- China's Third Bond Default Imminent: Coke Supplier To Miss Payment | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- No Clues From Gartman About Today's Market Direction | ZeroHedge
- OPEC's Next Meeting Is Nearly Upon Us... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s what the $56 billion Charter and Time Warner Cable merger is... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Complacency has re-emerged in the stock market | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- This is how reliant Saudi Arabia is on oil money | Business Insider
- Shocking photos of the flying 'Devil Ray' fish that defy scientific... | Business Insider
- Iraq PM rebuts US criticism of security forces | Business Insider