Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banks Scramble To Stabilize Crashing Markets: China Fails, Switzerland Succeeds (For Now) | ZeroHedge
- How To Cover Your Ass: The Greek Edition | ZeroHedge
- Keynes, The Great Depression And The Coming Great Default | ZeroHedge
- Democracy Is Dangerous - It's Not For Greek Grandmas | ZeroHedge
- G-7, EU Banking Officials Hold Emergency Calls Ahead Of Black Monday | ZeroHedge
- Grexit Is Good - Dow Transports Ramp Back To Unchanged | ZeroHedge
- "Contained" Greek Contagion Smashes Japanese Banks Lower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SpaceX just failed... | Business Insider
- The inspiring rags to riches career of Shark Tank judge... | Business Insider
- Rousseff urges investors to get on Brazil bandwagon | Business Insider
- Referendum to make Greece 'better armed'... | Business Insider
- South Sudan army raped then burnt girls alive: UN | Business Insider
- The White House is making a huge step towards... | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks crash into bear market territory | Business Insider