Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Department Of Commerce Officially Jumps The Shark, Will "Double Seasonally Adjust" GDP Data | ZeroHedge
- Broke Kansas To Tax Poor People By Placing $25 Limit On ATM Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Are You Guilty Of Crimes Against Young Americans? | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- Spot The 'Fundamental' Difference | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart shows that HP is still in pretty rough shape (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Dogs domesticated over 27,000 years ago: study | Business Insider
- 20 books to read this summer that will make you smarter about business | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Plus500 just suspended its shares after a brutal... | Business Insider
- These 2 simple slides show just how hot FinTech is right... | Business Insider
- SunnyD just released a hilarious ad recreating the iconic '90s rollerblading kids — all... | Business Insider