Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Senator Warns UK "Risks Being Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth" | ZeroHedge
- Ethereum Surges To All Time High As SEC Considers Ether-based ETF | ZeroHedge
- New Snowflake Study Proves Kanye Right: "That Major That She Majored In Don't Make No Money" | ZeroHedge
- "Amber Warning Sign" Issued For EURUSD Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Alberta Warns Trump Of Retaliation If Energy Sanctions Begin | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Steel Crashes After Slashing Guidance By More Than 50% | ZeroHedge
- Here We Go Again: Another Futures Fund Is Caught In A "Short Gamma" Trap | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon wants to take advantage of the self-driving... | Business Insider
- The return of Joe Lonsdale: How the cofounder of multibillion-dollar... | Business Insider
- Republican economists are still pushing a tragically tired line about growing the economy | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- This startup lets guys design custom shirts for the same price they pay for off-the... | Business Insider
- Twitter's revenue declined for the first time last quarter, but it still... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, WTW) | Business Insider