Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- The Burning Questions For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
- Spotlight on the Fed | Financial Sense
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- Police Reportedly Rage, De Blasio's "Hands Are Dripping With Blood" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Red Hat Chief Jim Whitehurst: Open Source Is Spurring Innovation | TheStreet.com
- Villarreal climb after seventh straight win | Business Insider
- 23 Geek-Worthy Science Gifts | Business Insider
- 'Irresponsible' non-OPEC output behind oil... | Business Insider
- Wall Street eyes Uber, Airbnb after hot 2014 for IPOs | Business Insider
- Real Madrid win Club World Cup | Business Insider
- Pardew bids to avoid unwanted record for derby defeats | Business Insider