Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Implicates Other Banks in Silver & Gold Scandal | ZeroHedge
- What Has Gone Wrong With Oil Prices, Debt, & GDP Growth? | ZeroHedge
- Our "Gaslight" Economy | ZeroHedge
- Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? | Financial Sense
- VIX & Stocks Surge For Second Day Amid Bond Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Moody's Cuts Italy Ratings Outlook To Negative | ZeroHedge
- Trump Picks Pro Wrestling Mogul Linda McMahon To Run Small Business Administration | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's energy policy could boost America's nuclear... | Business Insider
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle intentionally breaks an NBA rule in... | Business Insider
- Sean Rad steps down from Tinder CEO role, and launches 'Swipe Ventures' (MTCH) | Business Insider
- Women think it's harder for them to succeed on Wall... | Business Insider
- Japan's sex problem is so bad that people... | Business Insider
- A Pakistan passenger plane issued a mayday call before a... | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel is trying to save the world: The apocalyptic theory behind his... | Business Insider