Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
- In Great Britain, Protecting Pedophile Politicians Is A Matter Of "National Security" | ZeroHedge
- May Your Birds Be Dinosaur Big | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap November 26, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- "This Is Madness" | ZeroHedge
- Another Hedge Fund Legend Calls It Quits: Phil Falcone Leaves Harbinger Group, Gets $20.5 Million Severance | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Newly Translated Documents From The '80s Reveal The... | Business Insider
- Why Spotify's CEO Works In 5-Year Spurts | Business Insider
- You Can Get One Of The Best Android Phones In The World Basically For Free... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Consumer Confidence Tumbles (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Apple's Market Cap Hits $700 Billion (AAPL) | Business Insider
- OIL TUMBLES, DOW HITS RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM... | Business Insider