Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE NEXT BIG THING IS RIGHT HERE | iBankCoin.com
- BLuE DReSS SHaDoW... | ZeroHedge
- The Chinese Buy Billboards Announcing The Renminbi As "The New World Currency" | ZeroHedge
- "What’s Going On" - Traders Stumped As HFTs Frontrun Last Night's Australia "Surprise" Rate Decision | ZeroHedge
- CIA Urged Rebels to Assassinate Their Own In Order to Create “Martyrs” | ZeroHedge
- Fearing the Machine: AI vs. Cybernetics | Financial Sense
- Swiss Franc Plunges On FinMin "Minimum Exchange Rate" Comment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese soldiers trained with swords in the snow near the country's... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Lumber Liquidators cancels conference presentation, tells investors it... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Most Americans think the government helped Wall Street more than Main Street after... | Business Insider
- Carrie Underwood just dealt a big blow to Adidas | Business Insider
- Tracking the Americanization of the NHL since the 'Original Six' | Business Insider