Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Years Later, TEPCO Still Can't Locate 600 Tons Of Melted Radioactive Fuel | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 27 | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Trump Has Enough Delegates To Win The Republican Nomination | ZeroHedge
- Are Investors Idiots? | ZeroHedge
- Detroit, Fresh Out Of Bankruptcy, Discovers $195M Pension Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- Americans - The New Second-Class Citizens | ZeroHedge
- Rising prices of raisins - The real effect of rampant inflation and FX | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China is beefing up its military ties in a bid for South... | Business Insider
- Ohio is fighting a US court ruling that expanded early voting... | Business Insider
- PIPPA MALMGREN: China thinks the US will default via... | Business Insider
- Inside the boot camp that teaches... | Business Insider
- Damning report reveals horrifying extent of Baylor sexual-assault... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Google exec shares her best career advice for 20-somethings... | Business Insider