Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- "Stocks Are More Crash-Prone Than Ever," Fleckenstein Slams "Fed's Idiot Policies" | ZeroHedge
- The Problem with Scotland is that it’s Full of Scots | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- The Next Crisis - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Declassified CIA Paper Shows How Close The US And The Soviets... | Business Insider
- As American Air Pilots Take Over, America West Pilots Seek Refunds | TheStreet.com
- This Is What Alibaba, The Company About To Have The Biggest IPO In US History, Looks Like... | Business Insider
- Critics Are Tearing Apart NBC's New Debra Messing Show 'The Mysteries Of... | Business Insider
- Obama Says Senate Vote To Arm Syrian Rebels Was US... | Business Insider
- Which iPhone Should You Buy? (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This Guy Combined A Snowboard And A Bicycle Into One Genius Invention | Business Insider