Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Slams Government Plan For "Mandatory Depresssion Screening" Of All Americans | ZeroHedge
- Greek Tragedy: Pension Pandemonium Sparks Bank Crash, Stocks At 26 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- US Investment Grade Credit Risk Spikes To 5-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- Edge vs Risk Management (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: A Preview Of The Bernie Sanders Presidency | ZeroHedge
- Another Data Point To Ignore: Dividend Cuts Have Surpassed 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Three Reasons To Be Worried About The Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cam Newton responded to criticism of his contentious Super... | Business Insider
- The way pillows are made is a lot more complicated than you would think | Business Insider
- There are more drone operators than there are pilots in the... | Business Insider
- One type of commonly recommended insurance only makes sense for the... | Business Insider
- This simple domestic-violence Super Bowl ad stopped a lot of people in... | Business Insider
- An IRA splinter group just carried out a... | Business Insider
- These 5 beer makers own more than half of the world's beer | Business Insider