Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Warns House Republcians To Support Health Bill Or Risk Losing Their Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Retail Nightmare Just Won't End: Sears Crashes On "Going Concern" Warning, Payless To File Bankruptcy In Days | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases "NightSkies 1.2": Proof CIA Bugs "Factory Fresh" iPhones | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Downgraded By Fitch To A+ On Soaring Fiscal Deficit, Deteriorating Balance Sheet | ZeroHedge
- Will Russiagate Backfire On The Left? | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- D.C. Drama Trashes Trump Trades: Bonds Bid As Banks Bloodbath Most Since Brexit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This over-the-top $129 million mansion comes with 12 bedrooms,... | Business Insider
- The new iPad is coming at a time when Apple's tablet business is shrinking (... | Business Insider
- Forget the iPhone 7 — here are 13 reasons the next iPhone will blow... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- AT&T and Verizon pull ads from Google over extremist videos (T, GOOG, GOOGL, VZ) | Business Insider
- 12 terrible things that could happen if you don't do your taxes | Business Insider
- Markets fret as Trump agenda shows signs of cracks | Business Insider