Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: Hong Kong's Longest Escalator Suddenly Reverses At High-Speed; Injures 18 | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Border Wall Plan Faces 3 Key Hurdles | ZeroHedge
- Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US | Financial Sense
- Trump = Obama = Bush = Clinton On 4 Core Issues | ZeroHedge
- Hayes: "A Lot Of What I Know Even The DOJ Is In The Dark” | ZeroHedge
- "ObamaCare Will Explode" Trump Tweets As WSJ Lashes Out At "ObamaCare Republicans" | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Say You Haven't Been Warned" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 23 questions you should never ask at the end of a job interview | Business Insider
- People are freaking out that United told women they couldn't... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider
- One of Wall Street's most steadfast bulls is worried... | Business Insider
- What allegedly happens inside Scientology's notorious '... | Business Insider
- A GOP congressman just resigned from the hardline Freedom Caucus over failed Obamacare... | Business Insider