Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pathetic: Wells Fargo Steps Up Scandal Control With TV Ad Over Bogus Accounts | ZeroHedge
- Did The White House Just Declare War On Russia? | ZeroHedge
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases Part 16 Of The Podesta Files: Total Is Now 26,803 Emails | ZeroHedge
- BofA Explains Why US Consumers Are Spending Less, Saving More | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For 46 Consecutive Months; Worst Month For North America Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know today (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, TWTR, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Tesla could roll out its ride-sharing... | Business Insider
- THE SMARTWATCH REPORT: Forecasts, adoption trends,... | Business Insider
- Oxford University Press: New edition of Shakespeare's... | Business Insider
- Trump cites 'secret tape' as evidence Clinton 'wants to take... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- 5 steps to a competitive résumé, according to a recruiter | Business Insider