Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Picks Pro Wrestling Mogul Linda McMahon To Run Small Business Administration | ZeroHedge
- Milo Yiannopoulos Told Not to Speak of “Pizzagate” During Miami University Lecture | ZeroHedge
- VIX & Stocks Surge For Second Day Amid Bond Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Northwest Braces For "Polar Plunge" As Temps Expected To Fall 35 Degrees Below Average | ZeroHedge
- Time Urges 65 Million Americans Who Voted For Hillary Not To Pay Taxes | ZeroHedge
- ECB Stuns Markets, Announces Tapering Of Bond Purchases To €60 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Stocks And Volatility Indices Both Jump - Who's Right? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New exam results may support Trump's claim that some American... | Business Insider
- Italy's 'No' vote is the death knell for structural... | Business Insider
- An Arizona-based advocacy group is accusing US Border Patrol... | Business Insider
- I 'went about it the wrong way': Pizzeria gunman explains his... | Business Insider
- It's becoming less and less likely that Sears can save itself (SHLD) | Business Insider
- Snapchat will show more exclusive TV shows with the help... | Business Insider
- British PM says the UK will help Gulf states 'push... | Business Insider