Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- George Soros' False Flag Factories | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Corporations Side With Saudi Arabia Against The American People Over 9/11 Victims Bill | ZeroHedge
- Don't Blame "Baby Boomers" For Not Retiring - They Can't Afford To! | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls at House Judiciary Committee as Comey Attempts to Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- Russian Foreign Ministry Responds To US Accusations: "The Real Barbarism Is What You Did In Libya and Iraq" | ZeroHedge
- US Elections: Neither Free Nor Fair | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Contemplates Buying Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'There's something he's hiding': Clinton calls out... | Business Insider
- There's far too much complacency in the markets right now... | Business Insider
- People are so excited about this wallet that it’s become the biggest one in Kickstarter... | Business Insider
- The 25 cities where your pay goes the furthest | Business Insider
- Here's what makes IBM, McKinsey, and 12 other big companies some of the best places... | Business Insider
- KRAUTHAMMER: Clinton failed to issue Trump knockout punch to 'stop his momentum... | Business Insider
- Astronomers discovered a mysterious new galaxy — thanks... | Business Insider