Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Gold Finally Recover? | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen's "Double-Dissent, Exit Strategy" FOMC Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- There Are Limits to My Depravity | iBankCoin.com
- Janet Yellen Trolls America's Poor: Tells Them It Is Important To Get Rich | ZeroHedge
- The News In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- Are These The People Whose "Confidence" The Conference Board Polls? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: An Insane New York Mansion Has Been Discounted To $98 Million | Business Insider
- Samsung's Giant New Galaxy Phone Is Launching On Oct. 17 | Business Insider
- Apple Could Be Gearing Up To Sell 50 Million Apple Watches Next Year (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Yahoo!'s Alibaba Cash Could Trigger a Buying Binge in Tech | TheStreet.com
- US HOUSEHOLD NET WORTH INCREASED BY $1.4 TRILLION | Business Insider
- How to Position for a Turnaround at Oil Servicer McDermott | TheStreet.com
- 9 Movies We Can't Wait To See At The New York Film Festival | Business Insider