Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman "Conspiracy Theory" Validated As ECB Expands QE Program | ZeroHedge
- Crude Slumps To $57 Handle As DOE Confirms Surprise Inventory Build, Production Hovers Near Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators: Spring Rebound, Though Risks Remain | Financial Sense
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- Defiant Tsipras Addresses Nation, Urges "No" Referendum Vote | ZeroHedge
- Charting Greek Referendum Path | ZeroHedge
- 17 Year Federal Judge Savages 'War On Drugs': "This Is A War I Saw Destroy Lives... Makes No Sense" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Sacramento Kings — the team that just gave away a ton of assets while their best... | Business Insider
- Tesla sets a new record for car deliveries in second... | Business Insider
- US oil inventories climb for the first time in 9 weeks (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- Why one Silicon Valley exec says every CEO should be part Moses, and part... | Business Insider
- Federer into Wimbledon third round | Business Insider
- Ferry with 173 on board overturns in Philippines: coast... | Business Insider
- This simple device could vastly improve the lives of 29 million... | Business Insider