Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- New Jobless Claims Again Better Than Expected | Financial Sense
- First Oil, Now Earnings Revisions Scream Recession | ZeroHedge
- Santa Has Already Arrived | Financial Sense
- US Government Admits $2.4 Billion Food-Stamps "Mis-Spent" | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
- Fukushima Children Thyroid Cancer Rate Continues To Rise | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 Research-Backed Strategies For Making Friends When You're A Grown-Up | Business Insider
- An Awesome Economic Story Was Confirmed Across Today's Mess Of Economic... | Business Insider
- 10 years on, lessons of Asian tsunami hit by '... | Business Insider
- Walgreen Shares Rise on Earnings Beat: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Putin oversees successful rocket launch | Business Insider
- The Digital Video Advertising Report: Growth Forecasts And... | Business Insider
- What It Means To Shut Off North Korea's Internet, In... | Business Insider