Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boris Johnson Wins Key Support To Become PM As Labour Leader Foils Leadership Coup | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- A few thoughts on Gold, currency and “risk free savings” in the wake of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- Shadow Fed Funds Rate Says Sell US Equities | Financial Sense
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- Global Elites Suffer Fatal Blow, UK Votes to Leave the EU | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber is facing a legal showdown in its fastest-growing market | Business Insider
- The death of game consoles is upon us | Business Insider
- An eye doctor reveals how to tell if you need glasses | Business Insider
- The US dropped 67 nuclear bombs on this tiny island nation — and now it's... | Business Insider
- LeBron James had a great response when the top pick in the NBA Draft said he... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Turmoil at one of the world's largest oil producers might drive up prices | Business Insider