Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- It’s Important that You Retain This Information | iBankCoin.com
- Ready to Take Some Lumps, if Need Be | iBankCoin.com
- Why Advertising Revenue At CNBC Parent Comcast Declined By 5% | ZeroHedge
- Revisiting Truth's Moment | ZeroHedge
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why The Kansas City Royals Are Now Long-Shots To Win The World... | Business Insider
- Brooklyn Bowling Alley Shuts Down Because Ebola... | Business Insider
- These Disturbing Photos Of Children Playing In Garbage Show Just How Disgustingly... | Business Insider
- Palestinian rams car into Jerusalem crowd, killing baby | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Blue Chip Fantasy Football Picks for Week 8 | TheStreet.com
- Apple Will Find Jobs For Employees At Its Bankrupt Supplier (... | Business Insider
- Here's How We Ranked The Best Suburbs In America | Business Insider