Hottest Women of Last Year
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX ETF Surges Above 'Black Monday' Spike Highs, Numerous ETF Flash-Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Putin Targets US Monetary System: "Aims To Eliminate US Dollar From Trade" | ZeroHedge
- Surprise! 125 Classified Exchanges Show Up In Latest Clinton E-mail Dump | ZeroHedge
- Why The Federal Reserve Should Be Audited | ZeroHedge
- Sep 2 - Dow Sinks Over 400 Points as Weak China Data Batter U.S. Stocks | ZeroHedge
- And The Options Market Breaks (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage & Asian Contagion Crushes Hype-Fueled Dreams Of US Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Raiders paid Trent Richardson $600,000 and then cut him before the season even started | Business Insider
- 10 photos show the quiet beauty of train stations when... | Business Insider
- CEOs big news can cause ripple effects for company | Business Insider
- Grand opening: College football starts, playoff talk begins... | Business Insider
- 7-Eleven under pressure in Australia over wage fraud... | Business Insider
- 7 rules for making a great first impression | Business Insider
- 11 ways rich people think differently than the average person | Business Insider