Hottest Women of 2014
Seriously besides Kate Upton do you really care? Well here are the top 3 hottest women for 2014.
We scoured the internets and have it down to three. Taking in Maxim's list amongst others. This is the Stock Masters 3 Hottest Women for 2014.
No. 1 - Kate Upton
The greatest Safe for Work picture you'll ever set eyes on. Recent 2012 Sports Illustrated cover (and 2014 Swimsuit Issue), she should grace every cover of every magazine. Kate is only 21 and could retire on her fortune but we know she won't. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau character's mistresses.
No 2. - Katy Perry
Shazam. Russell Brand is an idiot. How you managed to get this one and lose her is beyond. There's no comparison. One of the hottest women on the planet. 'Oh no, you'll do so much better'. No you won't.
Perry has released numerous perfumes and records to date. The most recent...oh, you don't care? Fine, here are the pics.
No 3. - Jennifer Lawrence
Hot and talented. Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for American Hustle. Hunger Games, Silver Linnings etc, she's got some major films under her belt and she's worth millions. She's only 23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Made Some Sales Of NADL | iBankCoin.com
- What’s the true risk for the Global Economy? | ZeroHedge
- In Uncharted Waters | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- And Here is Opportunity | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Yahoo's Struggle To Find Real Growth (YHOO... | Business Insider
- How To Calculate The Tip In Under 30 Seconds | Business Insider
- Deans backs Cheika to fill Wallabies hot seat | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Twitter Attacks Chrissy Teigen Over Tweet About Today's Shooting In Canada | Business Insider
- Most Of The World's Billionaires Made Their Money In These 5 Industries | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek