Lock your Money away in High Yield CDs
With investor sentiment hitting new lows, its time to review the nationwide high yield cd offers, even if they are low. Instead of watching your portfolio sway back and forth with the 100+ point swings in the Dow Jones, locking your money away for 12 months doesn't sound that bad.
The best national offers this week come from Ally and Aurora Bank.
Certificates of Deposits (CDs) are protected by FDIC insurance, thus no matter how bad things get, your money is backed by Uncle Sam, guaranteed. If you are concerned about missing better yields, consider creating a CD ladder. With a CD laddert you can take advantage of possibly higher rates, while your money grows in safety, just make sure the bank you select has that option.
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors below and in the left margin:
Ally Bank is offering 12 months at 1.44% APY, that's with zero monthly fees and all you need is one buck to open an account, here's a link to all their rates. If you want to jump on the 12 month train, you can do so all online which is convenient, here's that link.
There's also AuroraBank, they are offering a 12 month CD at 1.43% - click to visit their offer. It's FDIC Insured all the way up to $250,000 per depositor, so you can sell the house and put it all on the line with peace of mind. AuroraBank does require you put down at least $1,000 to get this deal.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good. Check out our other CD investing articles>> .
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Political Poison of Vested Interests | ZeroHedge
- US PMI Drops, Misses By Most In 8 Months | ZeroHedge
- Avoiding the Crude Summer Trap | iBankCoin.com
- Hoisington On The End Of The Fed's (Mythical) "Wealth Effect" | ZeroHedge
- War Makes Us Poor | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 7500 Square Foot Soho Loft That Just Sold For $27 Million | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Army General Fired By President Obama: Don't Feel Sorry For Me | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Business Insider Is Looking For An Awesome UI/UX Designer | Business Insider
- 5 Things Successful Public Speakers Never Say | Business Insider
- This Map Shows How Screwed Miami Is If Sea Levels Keep Rising | Business Insider
- This Is What It's Like To Work For Billionaire Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen... | Business Insider
- Yum Shares Rally After Earnings (YUM) | Business Insider