High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Sector to Cut Credit Supply Lines for Oil and Gas Industry | Financial Sense
- What Happens After A Crash? | ZeroHedge
- Why The Rally Just Fizzled: Draghi's "Puff" Was Not Enough | ZeroHedge
- Potential Runners | iBankCoin.com
- DeVoe’s Unprovable But Highly Probable Theories | Financial Sense
- The China Slowdown: Who Loses in the Middle East? | Financial Sense
- Dow Dumps 600 Points From Last Friday's Panic-Buying Ramp, Drops 10% Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Soccer players suspended for a game after blackface... | Business Insider
- Here's what Europe's refugee crisis looks like in... | Business Insider
- Here's how we ranked the best US cities to change your job | Business Insider
- ESPN pulls Schilling for next month after anti-Muslim... | Business Insider
- I finally ditched my Apple Watch — here... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is absolutely destroying his Republican rivals in almost every facet | Business Insider
- Toyota to invest $50M in car-tech research at Stanford, MIT... | Business Insider