High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Back In The World Cup Trade | iBankCoin.com
- The Drama, It’s Too Much to Bear | iBankCoin.com
- Assessing the Carnage | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Near 4-Month Highs As FOMC Warning Sparks Buying Scramble In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Making a Market Call | Financial Sense
- Back on the Prowl | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft's CEO Just Sent Out A Giant Manifesto To Employees About The Future Of The Company (... | Business Insider
- NY Tech Investor David Tisch Just Raised $7.5 Million For A New E-Commerce... | Business Insider
- Here's The Weird Thing About Apple's iWatch Team (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 5 Things You Should Do Before Every Big Presentation | Business Insider
- Man Claims His Uber Driver Tried Evading Authorities During A High-Speed Chase | Business Insider
- And Now, Italy's Economic Recovery Is In Doubt | Business Insider
- A Physicist Has Solved The Aggravating Problem Of Tangled Earbuds | Business Insider