High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
- America's 24/7 Circus Maximus | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
- Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Explains Why He Switched His Endorsement To Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: The 30 most creative people in advertising 2016 | Business Insider
- What you need to know about the controversies surrounding the Trump and Clinton... | Business Insider
- Former Navy SEAL Jesse Ventura says today’s SEALs have changed in a major way | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 6 things Hollywood gets wrong about doctors — and 4 things it gets... | Business Insider
- The 25 coolest new businesses in New York City | Business Insider
- NATO AIR CHIEF: For Russians, engaging an F-35 would be like jumping into a... | Business Insider