High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Recent Liquidation Avalanche As Explained By Dan Loeb, And Why He Is Back To Shorting Stocks Again | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 23 | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers | ZeroHedge
- The Market Says Markit Is Full Of It: Global PMIs Are Painting An Unrealistically Rosy Picture | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Your iPhone Photos Sometimes Appear Upside... | Business Insider
- David Einhorn Gave 2 Trade Ideas At An Elite Wall Street Conference — Here's... | Business Insider
- This App Scans Your Proportions And Mails You A Custom-Fitted Shirt | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- How All The Ivy League Endowments Performed This Year, From... | Business Insider
- Yahoo! Shares Surge After Third Quarter Earnings Beat Led by Alibaba | TheStreet.com