High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is The Nightmare Scenario For The GOP: A $2 Trillion Funding "Hole" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Asks "Have We Reached Peak Cash?" | ZeroHedge
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West | ZeroHedge
- There Will Be Those Who Perish In The Next Crisis, And Those "Who Survive In Underground Luxury" | ZeroHedge
- Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? | Financial Sense
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You can drive tanks and... | Business Insider
- This Trump tweet was one of his most terrifying yet | Business Insider
- Mexico is settling into a violent status quo | Business Insider
- I've tried a lot of Bluetooth headphones, and these are the best I've ever heard | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Apple just won a big victory in China | Business Insider
- PIMCO: The odds of a 'full-blown trade war' are... | Business Insider