High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Trump Made Domestic Cyclical Stocks Great Again | ZeroHedge
- Trump Saber Rattles China, Heightens His Anti-Globalist Rhetoric on Twitter | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- Italian Bank Warns 30 Times For A Bail-In If The NO Camp Wins The Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Ford CEO Expresses Interest In Working With Trump; Says Less Regulation Is Key To Saving U.S. Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Crisis Averted: China Calls Taiwan Phone Call A "Gimmick" As It Lodges Diplomatic Protest | ZeroHedge
- Redneck Investin Part 4 - Free on the Fringe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Black Friday was a record-breaking day for gun background... | Business Insider
- Trump broadens search for secretary of state beyond Romney, Giuliani,... | Business Insider
- 8 practical iPhone accessories under $20 | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's 'strange' morning habit tells you... | Business Insider
- Army says it will explore alternate routes for Dakota Access Pipeline... | Business Insider
- 'Nothing more than a courtesy call': Mike Pence defends Trump's... | Business Insider
- 8 reasons why Google's Pixel is better than the iPhone | Business Insider