High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Prospects For A Home Run In 2015 Aren’t Good" - November Case-Shiller Confirms Ongoing Housing Market Slowdown | ZeroHedge
- S&P Sales Growth Is Fine, but EPS Margins May Have Flattened | Financial Sense
- The History Of Global Crises Through The Eyes Of The US Dollar | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Jumps As Saudi Oil Minister Meets With Russian, Finnish, And Norwegian Ambassadors | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- Is The US Preparing To Blame The Next Market Crash On "Russian Spies" And HFT? | ZeroHedge
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (SSNLF, FB, IBM, CTXS, AMZN) | Business Insider
- 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Apple's Latest Quarter (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Malaysia declares MH370 an accident, passengers dead | Business Insider
- Where To Find The Best Sushi In Tokyo | Business Insider
- McDonald's Addresses Whether It Uses Real Eggs | Business Insider
- This Incubator Only Accepts Startups That Can Actually Improve The World | Business Insider
- US civil rights activists cleared -- 50 years on | Business Insider