High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Reason Why The Swiss National Bank Hates The Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hunger-striking inmates die of poisoning in Venezuela | Business Insider
- This Is 'The Most Hated Man In The World' | Business Insider
- Now, Anyone On Earth Can See A View Of Our Planet From Space In Real Time | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 Biggest Poker Players In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Sainsbury's Is Doing Black Friday... | Business Insider
- The Top 10 Holiday Toys for Boys: What Parents Are Buying | TheStreet.com