High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Major Problem Emerges For The Davos Elite | ZeroHedge
- Egyptian Court Rejects Transfer Of Two Red Sea Islands To Saudi Arabia, Setting Stage For "Iran Pivot" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Stalls at $1205 as Chinese New Year Approaches | Financial Sense
- The True Cause of Prosperity and a Return to the “Old Normal” of Slow Growth | Financial Sense
- At Least 20 Killed (6 Children) After Turkish Airlines 747 Crashes Into Kyrgyzstan Residences | ZeroHedge
- The 2017 Outlook: Shifting Regimes | Financial Sense
- Financial Times Editorial Seeks Restrictions on Free Speech to Stop False News “Propaganda War” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: GM to announce $1 billion factory investment and... | Business Insider
- Trump's nominee for... | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- I tried out the subscription box that wants to make it easy for guys to dress up for work | Business Insider
- Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is on an unreal tear, utilizing a style... | Business Insider
- The Internet of... | Business Insider
- 5 things to know about the bond market in 2017 | Business Insider