High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Soar On Swiss NIRP Stunner, "Considerably Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Calculating The Breakeven Price For The Median Bakken Shale Well | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks On "The Lessons Of Oil" | ZeroHedge
- The Fracturing Energy Bubble Is the New Housing Crash | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed Masterfully Punk'd Algos Into A Stock Buying Frenzy | ZeroHedge
- How To Save Up To 100% On "Purchases" | ZeroHedge
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Oil ... They're All Up... | Business Insider
- Chaos Ensues As Instagram Deletes Millions Of Accounts | Business Insider
- The Best And Worst Products At Whole Foods | Business Insider
- Umbrellas banned as China's Xi arrives in Macau | Business Insider
- The Cure For Syphilis Was Developed As... | Business Insider
- Here's When All Your Favorite Shows Are Returning To TV | Business Insider