High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank Of England Confirms: Debt Issuance Levels Tripled Since Quantitative Easing | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- Did The White House Just Declare War On Russia? | ZeroHedge
- AT&T Agrees To Buy Time Warner For $80 Billion In Biggest Media Mega-Merger In Years | ZeroHedge
- The Crook Versus The Monster | ZeroHedge
- Walls, Going Viral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- America's biggest banks are closing... | Business Insider
- A heart doctor reveals what everyone gets wrong about CPR | Business Insider
- Two major banks just paid for a cotton shipment on the... | Business Insider
- Las Vegas sports books lost a lot of money thanks to what turned out to be a meaningless... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 10 more small things you do that people use to judge your personality | Business Insider