High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's What Julian Assange Thinks About Voting For Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The Real Reason Why Authorities Want To Ban High Denomination Bank Notes | ZeroHedge
- Despite Huge Tail And Sliding Bid To Cover, 30Y Treasury Prices At Lowest Yield Since January 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Down Again on Energy Debt and Inventories Data | Financial Sense
- The Most Ominous Warning That Oil Storage Is About To Overflow Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Despite Crashing Japan, European, U.S. Markets Rebound On Firmer Oil | ZeroHedge
- The Curious Case Of The "Strong" January Retail Sales: It Was All In The Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iraq is mobilizing troops to retake ISIS's largest city | Business Insider
- In 5 years of studying rich people, I learned they make their own luck — here's... | Business Insider
- This photographer will help you immortalize all of your favorite belongings | Business Insider
- A guy who endured a nightmare of Ferrari ownership is now suffering with a used Aston... | Business Insider
- A new app is helping young Iranians dodge the Islamic Republic's... | Business Insider
- Kanye West shocked everyone with his video game teaser at Fashion Week | Business Insider
- We found the ultimate dessert crepe at NYC's Grand Central Station | Business Insider