High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- AVeRAGe WeeKLY WoRKiNG HouRS IN EuRoPe... | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- Is It Slowing China Or Grexit That Is Driving Financial Market Price Changes? | ZeroHedge
- Tumbling Futures Rebound After Varoufakis Resignation; Most China Stocks Drop Despite Massive Intervention | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Window For Hiking Rates Continues To Close | ZeroHedge
- Presenting China's Plunge Protection Playbook | ZeroHedge
- The 'Smart' Money Has Been Dumping Stocks Since Greferendum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York Giants take $60 million offer off... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump to Washington Post columnist: 'You are the racist' | Business Insider
- People who have worked with Kristaps Porzingis — the mysterious... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- 16 charts that illustrate America's global dominance | Business Insider
- Now a clothing giant is cutting off ties with Donald Trump | Business Insider
- Zenefits just made a brilliant legal move to try and block a lawsuit from its... | Business Insider