High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
- Stunning Maps Depict Collapse Of Obamacare "Coverage" In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- 76-Year-Old Veteran Kills Himself In VA Parking Lot After Being Denied Treatment | ZeroHedge
- Black-Out Days | ZeroHedge
- With Janet Yellen Just Hours Away, Directionless Markets Wait For A Signal | ZeroHedge
- Nuke Miniaturization Threat Emerges Conveniently As Pentagon Seeks $1 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Introducing America's Winningest Political Candidate: "Lesser Evil" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump on fatal shooting of Dwyane Wade's... | Business Insider
- Meet the obscure blogger who reversed the recession | Business Insider
- Here's why you don't need to run your car on premium gas | Business Insider
- How people perceive men with hair transplants | Business Insider
- How the EpiPen drug story went viral — and what may be next | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's ties to Silicon Valley... | Business Insider
- 18 simple social skills that will make you more likable | Business Insider