High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is It About To Get Worse? Lakeland Hazmat Suit Orders Go Exponential, Surpass 1 Million | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- US Taxpayers Pay For SEC To Arrange Early Release Of Data To HFTs | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLD BREAKS $1,200 | Business Insider
- BILL CLINTON: Republicans Are Trying To... | Business Insider
- Rocket failure casts spotlight on risks of space flight | Business Insider
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree gas supply deal: EU source | Business Insider
- Art Cashin Recounts What Happened 85 Years Ago Today When The Stock Market Crashed | Business Insider
- Here's What Teachers Really Think Of America's... | Business Insider
- See Inside A Tiny 86-Square-Foot Paris Apartment With A Bed In The Cupboard | Business Insider