High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Snow-Plough Driver In Total CEO Plane Crash Was Drunk, Investigators Say | ZeroHedge
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
- Coke Blows Up Guidance, Is Latest Consumer Bellwether And Buffett Favorite To Disappoint, Stock Stumbles | ZeroHedge
- Short Seller Caught On Tape | iBankCoin.com
- Top Scientist Warns This Version Of Ebola Looks Like "A Very Different Bug" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 Biggest Landowners In The US | Business Insider
- Some Potential Targets for Shire to Buy With $1.6B in Free Money | TheStreet.com
- Snowplow Driver Was Drunk In Russian Plane Crash | Business Insider
- 21 Tech Products That Teens Love | Business Insider
- World Bank Workers Are Venting Their Frustrations In These Mysterious Flyers | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- The Rise And Fall Of The iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider