High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Short-Squeeze-Driven Buying-Frenzy, Window-Dressed Stocks Remain Red For March | ZeroHedge
- God I Hate This Market | iBankCoin.com
- Case-Shiller Index Resumes Decline Following Small Gain To End 2014 | ZeroHedge
- CNBC's SquawkBox Has Lowest Nielsen Rating In Its History | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Have Peaked… and a Dropping For the First Time since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The Total Chaos That Reigns In Greek "Negotiations" | ZeroHedge
- Turn Those Machines Back Off!!! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 5 basic Excel shortcuts everyone needs to know | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Apple and Alibaba could destroy the banks | Business Insider
- It's cheaper to fly from London to NYC for the weekend... | Business Insider
- The 20 US colleges with the most liberal students | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush has had a few run-ins with Scientology | Business Insider
- 50 companies business students dream of working for | Business Insider