High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cramer Vs. Klarman - You Get What You Pay For | ZeroHedge
- Hussman Warns S&P 500 Over-Valuation Now Higher Than Housing In 2006 | ZeroHedge
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- US Foreign Policy (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
- An End To Austerity? | ZeroHedge
- 20 Stunning Facts On The US Retail Apocalypse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ROUBINI: 'Bitcoin Is A Ponzi Game And A... | Business Insider
- How Google Ventures Made Its $100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear | Business Insider
- What You Need To Know About The Construction Of A Suit... | Business Insider
- This Startup Wants To Become The Google Of Drugs | Business Insider
- EXPERT: The Ukraine-Russia Cyberwar Is 'More Serious And Damaging'... | Business Insider
- '300' Sequel Takes Down DreamWorks Animation's 'Peabody... | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer: I Used To Be Painfully Shy (MSFT) | Business Insider