High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- From the Mailbag: On Japan and the Yen | ZeroHedge
- DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Into Deutsche Bank Russian Trades | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 4 | ZeroHedge
- The Rent is Too Damn High: San Fran Residents Pay $1,000/Mth To Live In Shipping Containers | ZeroHedge
- 70% DOWN | iBankCoin.com
- US Recession Imminent As Factory Orders Plunge For 8th Consecutive Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Video shows two cranes collapsing while... | Business Insider
- A bombshell report on a secret track and field blood testing... | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks are still falling | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry's shoe deal with Under Armour is a total steal | Business Insider
- 6 ways 50 Cent says he tricked the world into believing he was rich | Business Insider
- This 12-minute workout plan will make intense... | Business Insider
- There's a sneaky trick that is allowing this biker to seemingly defy... | Business Insider