High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Lucky SOB | iBankCoin.com
- Dear Janet | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel "Fixes" America's Anti-Business Policies In 6 Words | ZeroHedge
- Global Leading Indicator Plunges To Economic "Slowdown", Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- #OccupyAndOrFloodWallStreetForClimateChange Takes On NYSE TV Studio - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Albert Edwards Presents "The Most Important Chart For Investors" | ZeroHedge
- First Germany, Now France Folds On Syrian Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McIlroy, Poulter top US targets at Ryder Cup | Business Insider
- Netflix Is Trying To Make It Okay For People To Spoil TV Shows (NFLX) | Business Insider
- Two Chinese Warships Arrive In Iran For Unprecedented Visit... | Business Insider
- Could 'Range Anxiety' Actually Be Holding Back Some Tesla... | Business Insider
- Leicester rally stuns Manchester United | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Just Got $2.6 Billion To Build His Amazing 'Space Taxi... | Business Insider
- Ukraine troops prepare pullback as truce holds | Business Insider