High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISM Manufacturing Tumbles To 13-Month Lows, Employment Slumps, Construction Spending Plunges | ZeroHedge
- The Next Empire | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Futures Unchanged Despite Latest Chinese Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC | Financial Sense
- Corruption Crackdown Costs - Macau Casino Revenues Collapse "Shockingly Bad" 53% | ZeroHedge
- More Flash Crashes To Come As Shadow Banking Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble Redux: Subprime Auto Market Begins To Crack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/3: (C) (DATE) (SNN) | StreetInsider.com
- Y Combinator could be making a big change to its funding strategy | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Scientists measured 15,000 penises and determined the... | Business Insider
- Meet the baddest Lamborghini in all the land — the Aventador... | Business Insider
- New startup Vive offers unlimited monthly blowouts for $99... | Business Insider