High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Demand in China Heading For Record and Reserves Increase 14 Tonnes In October | ZeroHedge
- As Market Awaits "Santa" Draghi, The ECB Is "Chasing Its Own Tail" | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prime Minister Joins Diplomatic Scandal Between Russia And Turkey With 4 Tweets | ZeroHedge
- NAR Admits Oil Slump Finally Hits Housing Sales | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- It's Official: Chinese Buyers Have Left The U.S. Housing Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why those three cars in China suddenly started levitating | Business Insider
- This real-life 'thinking cap' could help you learn faster | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant says he will retire at end of 2015-16 season | Business Insider
- Day after players-only meeting, Redskins beat Giants 20-14... | Business Insider
- Planned Parenthood: Long a lightning rod in US culture... | Business Insider
- French chefs cook up a storm for climate | Business Insider
- Russian oil tanker grounded in north Pacific | Business Insider