High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Useful Idiots and the Something For Nothing Society – Part 4 of 5 | ZeroHedge
- S&P Hits Record High Despite VIX Flash Smash | ZeroHedge
- QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure | Financial Sense
- Further Signs of China’s Slowing Property Markets | Financial Sense
- Bad News For Profit Margins As Philly Fed Prices-Received-Less-Paid Drops To 2012 Levels | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Overvalued Anywhere Between 7% And 113% (But Cheap Compared To Dot Com Bubble) | ZeroHedge
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia's 'Eurasian Union' Shows Putin's Nostalgia For The Soviet... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: We're Not There Yet (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- An American Investment Banker Fighting In Ukraine Was Killed In Battle | Business Insider
- Maersk Ship Sets World Record For Most Cargo | Business Insider
- An Insane Text Message Scandal Is Taking Over The English Soccer World | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider