High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- THe SCHLoCK HeaRD RouND THe WoRLD... | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Global Contagion From Portugal's Systemic Banking Crisis | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Storms Back To All Time Highs | ZeroHedge
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Reports: Ukrainian Fighter Jets Were with Malaysian Flight 17 When It Was Shot Down | ZeroHedge
- Q2 Earnings Show Improvement Over Prior Quarters | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese Industrial Profits Spike (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- Watch The Eerie New Teaser Trailer For 'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Brilliant Management Advice From LinkedIn's Billionaire... | Business Insider
- 6 Ways To Take Care Of Your 'Mental Hygiene' | Business Insider
- BIG MAC INDEX: Kroners And Swiss Francs Are Still Overvalued... | Business Insider