High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- WaRReN BuFFeT EXPLaiNS NaSH EQuiLiBRiuM | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements: Private Jets, Presidential Suites And Lots Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- "New Silk Road" Could Change Global Economics Forever, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- WoRLD TuRTLe DaY 2015 | ZeroHedge
- The Best-Selling 'Monetary-Policy' Books Are All Anti-Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 highest-paid players in Major League Baseball | Business Insider
- Conservative newcomer Duda wins Polish presidential... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk is terrified that Google CEO Larry Page will... | Business Insider
- A quirky Danish home store just made a splash in New York City — here are 12 of... | Business Insider
- The incredible story of how David Letterman saved Conan O... | Business Insider
- Queen Elizabeth II owns every dolphin in... | Business Insider
- Greece to keep repaying creditors as long as it can:... | Business Insider