High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gods Of The Marketplace | ZeroHedge
- Bill Black: Our System Is So Flawed That Fraud Is Mathematically Guaranteed | ZeroHedge
- Predicting the Price Action Into Today’s Closing Bell | iBankCoin.com
- The Dreaded Curse of the IMF! | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 23, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Rout In Spain | ZeroHedge
- Fortune Belongs to the Bold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Terrifying Video Will Make You Fully Appreciate The Destructive Power Of The... | Business Insider
- A Day In The Life Of A Tumblr Employee Is Pretty Enviable | Business Insider
- Climate Change Is Not Making Tornadoes Stronger | Business Insider
- The Best Restaurant In Los Angeles Is Providence | Business Insider
- This 6-Person Startup 'Won' SXSW — And It's Nearly Profitable After Just One... | Business Insider
- The Bloodletting Continues In The Stock Market | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek