High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Commodity Crash Continues, But Pigs Are Flying | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Set To Surge On Global Manufacturing PMI Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Volatile Day: Gold, Oil, & Bonds Dump As The Dollar Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Central Bank Have Set the Stage For a Disaster That Will Make 2008 Look Like a Joke | ZeroHedge
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- European Close Sends S&P Tumbling Back Below 2,000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Enormous House Fit For A Silicon Valley Billionaire Just... | Business Insider
- Manchester United confirm Falcao loan swoop | Business Insider
- Tesla Is Wearing Down Wall Street's Resistance (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Man Accused Of Leaking Naked Celebrity iCloud... | Business Insider
- Australia axes contested mining tax | Business Insider
- Detroit Lions Player Hires Personal Chef After Getting Demoted, Loses 15 Pounds And Wins Job... | Business Insider
- Sharks off the menu and on the tourist trail in Palau | Business Insider