High Yield Savings Accounts are Easy Money
Why waste your time with a regular savings or checking accounts, by now you've heard of "high yield savings accounts" and some of them have no monthly fees, like the latest offering from SallieMae.
Ask your local community bank if they offer a high-yield savings account and if they don't, you can always go with one of the big banks, like HSBC (NYSE:HBC) or a money market account with EverBank.
By the time you find this article, these deals may be done, please review our sponsors with the links on the left margin and below:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Now to this week's high-yield savings account offers:
SallieMae is offering a 1.4% APY savings account, no monthly fees and no minimums, and of course FDIC insured - click to review offer>>. SallieMae makes the process easy for setting up an account, its all online and it can be done in under 15 minutes.
Finally there's EverBank, they have a Money Market Account with a 2.25% 3-Month Bonus Rate and 1.51% for the First-Year APY up to $50,000. Here are the details:
* Low $1,500 initial-deposit requirement
* No-fee Online and Mobile Banking
* Up to six withdrawals per month3
* FDIC insured
Happy Safe investing Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hedge Fund CIO Explains Why Most Missed The Oil Rally | ZeroHedge
- Inconvenient Truth-er Gore Refuses To Endorse 'Lying' Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Hacker Who Got Inside Hillary Clinton's Server Said To Cooperate Fully With Ongoing Email Investigation | ZeroHedge
- Currency War Resumes - China Devalues Yuan To 5-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- TSA Head Of Security Fired (After $90,000 Bonus) | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- Wheelbarrow Economics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Science says parents of unsuccessful kids could have these 9 things in common... | Business Insider
- 7 tips from a hostage negotiator that will help... | Business Insider
- The 5 most exciting technologies the US military is building right now | Business Insider
- Trump might not really be bringing an influx of new GOP voters to the... | Business Insider
- The Atlanta Fed and billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer are worried about... | Business Insider
- Anne Hathaway hurled insults at James Corden in an amazing rap battle | Business Insider
- A conspiracy theory-loving Texas candidate might be unstoppable | Business Insider