Han Solo had a Girlfriend? (Jenny)
The original cantina scene from the 1st Star Wars (Ep. 4 New Hope) is now on the internets. Turns out Han Solo has a lady friend snuggled up next to him before Luke and Obi-Wan sit down. All the glory of the internets.
Han Solo gives her a nice kiss as well! Han! It's in black and white because the footage is un-cut and the initial unfinished film. According to the Wookieepedia, this character is known to fans as Jenny after the actress who played her, Jenny Cresswell.
The new footage (thanks to DailyMotion) is 7 minutes long and totally worth watching. Awesome shit here:
Color picture of Jenny (Han Solo's chick) from Star Wars IV A New Hope (1977).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- Top Ebola Scientists: Ebola More Likely to be Spread by Aerosol In Cold, Dry Conditions than In Hot, Humid Africa | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- The Coming Dissolution of the EU | ZeroHedge
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Meet The Millennials: All You Ever Wanted To Know About America's Youth, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Hillary: "Business Does Not Create Jobs", Washington Does | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Striking Photos From The Iditarod Show Just How Gnarly Alaska's Legendary Sled... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- These Disturbing Photos Of Children Playing In Garbage Show Just How Disgustingly... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider
- Sam Biddle Is Leaving Valleywag | Business Insider