Han Solo had a Girlfriend? (Jenny)
The original cantina scene from the 1st Star Wars (Ep. 4 New Hope) is now on the internets. Turns out Han Solo has a lady friend snuggled up next to him before Luke and Obi-Wan sit down. All the glory of the internets.
Han Solo gives her a nice kiss as well! Han! It's in black and white because the footage is un-cut and the initial unfinished film. According to the Wookieepedia, this character is known to fans as Jenny after the actress who played her, Jenny Cresswell.
The new footage (thanks to DailyMotion) is 7 minutes long and totally worth watching. Awesome shit here:
Color picture of Jenny (Han Solo's chick) from Star Wars IV A New Hope (1977).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 206: Steven Johnson – Did The Invention Of The Record Player Cause More Boys Than Girls In China? | Altucher Confidential
- US F-16 Photographed In Mock Dogfight With Russian Su-27 Above Area 51 | ZeroHedge
- "Get Paid Fighting Against Trump" - Ads Across American Cities Reportedly Offer Money To Inauguration Agitators | ZeroHedge
- The (Highly Speculative) Path to $10,000 Bitcoin | Financial Sense
- Turkey Faces Double-Digit Inflation Due To Crashing Lira, As Budget Deficit Hits Record | ZeroHedge
- Merkel's Human Rights Speaker Resigns Over Refugee Policy | ZeroHedge
- Japan: An Inflection Point | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump implies he's glad Democrats are boycotting his inauguration: '... | Business Insider
- 3 issues that will lead to trouble in Europe in 2017 | Business Insider
- THE INSURTECH REPORT: How financial technology firms... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- You won’t recognize the new world of digital payments without... | Business Insider
- 25 of the strangest things people have done in a job interview | Business Insider
- Trump-backing Maine Gov. Paul LePage says John Lewis 'ought to look at history'... | Business Insider