Han Solo had a Girlfriend? (Jenny)
The original cantina scene from the 1st Star Wars (Ep. 4 New Hope) is now on the internets. Turns out Han Solo has a lady friend snuggled up next to him before Luke and Obi-Wan sit down. All the glory of the internets.
Han Solo gives her a nice kiss as well! Han! It's in black and white because the footage is un-cut and the initial unfinished film. According to the Wookieepedia, this character is known to fans as Jenny after the actress who played her, Jenny Cresswell.
The new footage (thanks to DailyMotion) is 7 minutes long and totally worth watching. Awesome shit here:
Color picture of Jenny (Han Solo's chick) from Star Wars IV A New Hope (1977).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- The Days of BABA Are Upon Us | Financial Sense
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- Just What Sort of Stupid Market is This? | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 22 | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Here's What The "Super-Rich" Are Rushing To Buy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arsenal's quickfire treble stuns Villa | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Blasts in China's Xinjiang kill two, injure 'many... | Business Insider
- Yemen deal signed after Shiite rebels seize govt, PM quits... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Pirate Bay Arranges Its Servers In An Ingenious Way To Avoid The... | Business Insider
- Why It Took Disney A Full Year To Approve Its Own Iconic... | Business Insider