Han Solo had a Girlfriend? (Jenny)
The original cantina scene from the 1st Star Wars (Ep. 4 New Hope) is now on the internets. Turns out Han Solo has a lady friend snuggled up next to him before Luke and Obi-Wan sit down. All the glory of the internets.
Han Solo gives her a nice kiss as well! Han! It's in black and white because the footage is un-cut and the initial unfinished film. According to the Wookieepedia, this character is known to fans as Jenny after the actress who played her, Jenny Cresswell.
The new footage (thanks to DailyMotion) is 7 minutes long and totally worth watching. Awesome shit here:
Color picture of Jenny (Han Solo's chick) from Star Wars IV A New Hope (1977).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Strong Dollar May Not Be as Bad as Feared | Financial Sense
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
- Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally | Financial Sense
- Cutting Out a Cancer For a Cure | iBankCoin.com
- The Other 4/20: Peeking Through The Smoke Of America's Pot Industry | ZeroHedge
- Tax Receipts Flash Economic Warning Sign | ZeroHedge
- Just Another Manic Panic-Buying Monday In Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sinking boat in Med raises distress call, 'at least... | Business Insider
- WhatsApp's growth is incredible: It just added another 100 million... | Business Insider
- 90% of male VCs assume female tech CEOs are the chick... | Business Insider
- This new Twitter feature has a lot of people really upset | Business Insider
- 'Unfriended' may sound dumb, but it's actually brilliant | Business Insider
- The IMF's scary warning about the bond market might not be scary enough | Business Insider
- This UK government-funded organisation... | Business Insider