Han Solo had a Girlfriend? (Jenny)
The original cantina scene from the 1st Star Wars (Ep. 4 New Hope) is now on the internets. Turns out Han Solo has a lady friend snuggled up next to him before Luke and Obi-Wan sit down. All the glory of the internets.
Han Solo gives her a nice kiss as well! Han! It's in black and white because the footage is un-cut and the initial unfinished film. According to the Wookieepedia, this character is known to fans as Jenny after the actress who played her, Jenny Cresswell.
The new footage (thanks to DailyMotion) is 7 minutes long and totally worth watching. Awesome shit here:
Color picture of Jenny (Han Solo's chick) from Star Wars IV A New Hope (1977).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- The One Table That Explains Why There No Longer Is Any Treasury Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Oil Breaks Below $80 | Financial Sense
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Complete Look At Google's Biggest Android Update Yet (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Obscure Swiss Referendum Could Roil Gold and Currency Markets | TheStreet.com
- Playoff Committee Chairman Explains Why Notre Dame Is Ranked So Low | Business Insider
- Here's How The New College Football Playoff Works | Business Insider
- High School Football Team Thinks The Game Is Over, Loses In Painful... | Business Insider
- 5 Things Powerful People Never Say At Work | Business Insider
- Here Are The US Cities With The Most People Who Exercise | Business Insider