Han Solo had a Girlfriend? (Jenny)
The original cantina scene from the 1st Star Wars (Ep. 4 New Hope) is now on the internets. Turns out Han Solo has a lady friend snuggled up next to him before Luke and Obi-Wan sit down. All the glory of the internets.
Han Solo gives her a nice kiss as well! Han! It's in black and white because the footage is un-cut and the initial unfinished film. According to the Wookieepedia, this character is known to fans as Jenny after the actress who played her, Jenny Cresswell.
The new footage (thanks to DailyMotion) is 7 minutes long and totally worth watching. Awesome shit here:
Color picture of Jenny (Han Solo's chick) from Star Wars IV A New Hope (1977).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Le Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword | ZeroHedge
- LME Hands Gold Banks License to Print Money | ZeroHedge
- US Tax Reform in Jeopardy and the State of Strong Dollar Policy | Financial Sense
- Banned HuffPo Contributor: Trump "Must Go Through Hell Every Day If This Is How The Press Is Behaving" | ZeroHedge
- Instant Tax Collection: As Bitcoin Surges to Record High, China Prepares its Own Digital Currency | Financial Sense
- 7 Murders In Chicago's Deadliest Day Of 2017 As Trump Tweets "Totally Out Of Control" | ZeroHedge
- Boehner: Full Repeal And Replace Of Obamacare "Is Not Going To Happen" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bitcoin busts out to an all-time high | Business Insider
- Meg Whitman's warning on border tax: 'It actually lowers... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- An aging expert explains two quick and easy tips to reduce stress | Business Insider
- J.C. Penney is closing up to 140 stores to 'effectively compete against... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Amazon keeps reminding us that it's the most dangerous company in tech (AMZN) | Business Insider