GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fear Internationalization? It Could Mean Financial Security | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Dollar Crashes Through Key Support After "Surprise" Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In April | ZeroHedge
- Debt: The Key Factor Connecting Energy & The Economy | ZeroHedge
- ECB Study says US data 'leaked' to key traders | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Traders Are Getting Angrier With Every Passing Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 20 best-selling games of the last year | Business Insider
- Here's what was really going on during that crazy horse scene on '... | Business Insider
- How I save money in the most expensive city in the US | Business Insider
- Thunder beat Spurs in insane finish that shows referees missed a potentially... | Business Insider
- This is how billionaire Steve Cohen got into trading stocks... | Business Insider
- This futuristic chair rocks, spins, and flips | Business Insider
- Abortion clinics are shutting down in blue states — but not for the... | Business Insider