GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- "There Is No Reality Anymore..." | ZeroHedge
- GLUTTONY | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed Is Now Frontrunning Value Investors | ZeroHedge
- Germany Is (Almost) Japan: Bund Yield Plunges To Record 0.33% | ZeroHedge
- It’s Always Darkest Before the Dawn – Significant Market Bottom Likely in the Spring | Financial Sense
- Brazil's Economy Is On The Verge Of Total Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Google Isn't Worried About Losing... | Business Insider
- Sicilian judge Sergio Mattarella elected Italian... | Business Insider
- Jay Z Has Bought One Of Spotify's Biggest Rivals For $56 Million | Business Insider
- The inside story of how Elite Daily's 20-something founders... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Buoyed by Greek vote, Spain's Podemos calls mass rally | Business Insider
- Investor Heidi Roizen Shared A Disturbing Story That Shows How Difficult... | Business Insider