GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paranoia Alert: The Trump Trap Has Been Laid | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- JPMorgan, HSBC, Credit Agricole "Bank Cartel" Fined $521 Million For Euribor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Happens When A Currency Completely Breaks Down | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Gold In London And Hong Kong Is Used To Settle COMEX Futures | ZeroHedge
- Crude Tumbles Below $50 After Biggest Cushing Build Since Jan 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 photos that show why Asheville, North Carolina, was... | Business Insider
- Samsung's next big bet on cars is a tiny display you... | Business Insider
- Robo-advisors are gaining popularity with high-net-... | Business Insider
- Russia is the biggest winner from OPEC's oil deal... | Business Insider
- Paris just made all public transportation free to decrease some of the worst air pollution it's... | Business Insider
- A professional ballet dancer reveals the best way to deal with nerves | Business Insider
- Uzbekistan's new president may not be a game-changer for one... | Business Insider