GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EuRo ACHiLLeS... | ZeroHedge
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- Greferendum Results In Landslide "No" Victory | ZeroHedge
- A Drone's Eye View Of The Massive Numbers Behind The Greek "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
- Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over | Financial Sense
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- A Look at the Condition of Prices that will Absorb the Greek Referendum Results | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider
- Task force to probe alleged Malaysia PM money trail | Business Insider
- Fendi facing haute furore at Paris Fashion Week | Business Insider
- Something 'scary' went wrong with NASA's... | Business Insider
- 21 US destinations where it's legal to drink outside | Business Insider
- Dalai Lama to celebrate 80th birthday in California | Business Insider
- This chart shows how the cost of cable has exploded over time (TWC, CMCSA, VZ, DTV) | Business Insider