GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Elevating Markets: A Signal of Reviving Bank Lending? | Financial Sense
- Farmland: Another Real-Estate Bubble? | Financial Sense
- The 99 Cent Non-Recovery: McDonalds US Sales Post Longest Negative Streak In Over A Decade | ZeroHedge
- Does Russia Need To Sell Gas More Than The EU Needs To Buy It? | ZeroHedge
- Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- The Holy Grail Of Trading Has Been Found: HFT Firm Reveals 1 Losing Trading Day In 1238 Days Of Trading | ZeroHedge
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Chart Of Chinese Exports Everyone Will Be Talking About Today | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Experts Say The Black Boxes From The Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Should Turn Up Soon... | Business Insider
- The States That Love Wine The Most [MAP] | Business Insider
- Why Apple Should Fear Samsung's New 'Tizen' Strategy (AAPL, GOOG)... | Business Insider
- Coffee Is Steaming | Business Insider
- Use This Hidden Feature In YouTube To Stream An Unlimited Amount Of Music | Business Insider