GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Economics 102: WalMart Cuts Worker Hours After Hiking Minimum Wages | ZeroHedge
- Where Does the Market Go From Here? | Financial Sense
- Bill Clinton Tried To Give Paid Speeches To North Korea & Congo While Hillary Was Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia's Stock Market Just Logged Its Worst Month Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- A Very Unexpected Statement From A Central Banker: "We Are Merely Reacting To A Situation We Did Not Create" | ZeroHedge
- Did Tim Cook Lie To Save Apple Stock: The "Channel Checks" Paint A Very Gloomy Picture | ZeroHedge
- Three US Citizens Sentenced For Conspiracy To Start A Revolution Using WMDs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asian stocks fall after Fed suggests Sept rate hike... | Business Insider
- Dozens of Venezuelan shot by police amid crime crackdown | Business Insider
- Horror film legend Wes Craven dies at 76 | Business Insider
- Last Titanic lunch menu, saved by survivor, going to... | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains a fake Mars mission so well it... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Twitter gets a big upgrade from SunTrust analyst Robert... | Business Insider