GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- Should The Clinton 2016 Campaign Change Its Logo? | ZeroHedge
- The Happiness Industry: How Government And Big Business Manipulate Your Moods For Profit | ZeroHedge
- Israel Refuses To Pay Old Oil Debt To Iran | ZeroHedge
- Greece Is On The Ragged Edge: Bloodied Idealogues Vs. Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Perilous "Fake It Till You Make It" Strategy May Be Coming Home To Roost | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Peacemaker' Ancelotti dismissed by ruthless Madrid | Business Insider
- Tunisia soldier opens fire on comrades near parliament | Business Insider
- Charter Communications buys Time Warner Cable for over... | Business Insider
- 15 things you should do before you turn 30 | Business Insider
- Greece to keep repaying creditors as long as it can:... | Business Insider
- US fighter jets scrambled for French flight to NY | Business Insider
- We talked to the guy who made a painting of Google's Eric Schmidt out of poop to... | Business Insider