GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iraq War Surveillance Technology Being Used In Baltimore Without Public Debate | ZeroHedge
- FBI Admits Clinton Used Software Designed To "Prevent Recovery" And "Hide Traces Of" Deleted Emails | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Slumps As Inflation Expectations Crash To All-Time Lows | ZeroHedge
- Assange Assassination Attempt? Cops Took 2 Hours To Respond To Embassy Breach | ZeroHedge
- Picking Up the UK Tab | ZeroHedge
- Stunning Maps Depict Collapse Of Obamacare "Coverage" In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Virtually President | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 signs you're secretly the boss' favorite | Business Insider
- The incredible history of Volvo's transformation into a true luxury brand | Business Insider
- This exclusive report reveals the ABCs of the IoT | Business Insider
- These are the best flannel shirts you can buy right now | Business Insider
- It sounds like ISIS is in dire financial straits | Business Insider
- 5 secrets from the millionaires next door | Business Insider
- The smartest physicist in the world thinks we'... | Business Insider