GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Minutes Confirm Economy Not Ready For Rate-Hike This Year, Worried About Inflation, "Global Risk" | ZeroHedge
- How To Make Millions With Idea Sex | Altucher Confidential
- NIRP, Its Likelihood and Effect on Commodities | Financial Sense
- This Is How The IMF "Predicted" China's Slowdown | ZeroHedge
- A Worrying Set of Signals | Financial Sense
- Wholesale Inventories Rise And Sales Tumble Sending Ratio To "Recession Imminent" Cycle Highs | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden's New Revelations Are Truly Chilling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LEADING OFF: 4 games on tap; Kershaw vs Mets; Midwest... | Business Insider
- IS advances on Syria's Aleppo despite Russia air war | Business Insider
- Chirinos 2-run homer leads Rangers over Blue Jays 5-3 | Business Insider
- Bae leads an International team rally amid Mickelson... | Business Insider
- The Latest: President arrives in Oregon following shooting... | Business Insider
- 32 classic 'British' brands that aren't actually British | Business Insider
- The best bakery in every state | Business Insider