GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did WalMart Close A California Store To Punish Employees Who Protested Wages And Working Conditions? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 16 | ZeroHedge
- Contagion Arrives: European Peripheral Bond Risk Soars | ZeroHedge
- How Children Of The 0.001% Choose Their College | ZeroHedge
- Men Go Mad In Herds | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Dump Sends Oil, Bonds & Stocks Surging | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A bond trader who lost $1 billion recently resigned from the firm Ben Bernanke just... | Business Insider
- Pro-Russia journalist gunned down in Ukraine | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Bloomberg terminals are down | Business Insider
- Incredible close-up footage of latest SpaceX rocket landing attempt | Business Insider
- New Google security chief looks for balance with privacy | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek