GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- Top Ebola Scientists: Ebola More Likely to be Spread by Aerosol In Cold, Dry Conditions than In Hot, Humid Africa | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Everything You Need To Know About Blue Chip Earnings In One (Ugly) Table | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Banker Suicides Return: DSK's Hedge Fund Partner Jumps From 23rd Floor Apartment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Newly Declassified CIA Paper Details A Tense Subplot In The Cold War Arms... | Business Insider
- I Spent A Weekend Driving The Most Beautiful Car I've Ever Seen — The Jaguar F-Type... | Business Insider
- Meet The Investor Funding Game-Changing Startups Run From College Dorms | Business Insider
- US Military Responds To New Allegations Of Civilian Deaths From... | Business Insider
- 4 Fraternity Brothers At The University... | Business Insider
- Ferrer hits 600 wins, faces Murray in Valencia | Business Insider
- The Bidding For The 2022 Olympics Is A Disaster — And The $51-Billion Sochi Games Is Getting... | Business Insider