GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Digital Vortex That Eats Companies | Financial Sense
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- Revenge is Forthcoming | iBankCoin.com
- Housing Recovery? Case Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Why Greece May Want To Reconsider Reopening Its Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- "The Bucks Stop Here": Why Keynesian Economics Will Get Blamed For The Crash | ZeroHedge
- Yield Curve Flashing Yellow | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The exec who launched Google+ admits it was 'confusing... | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting smoked (SPY, DJI, IXIC, GLD, GLX, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- John Oliver has a great metaphor to explain why mandatory-minimums should end | Business Insider
- Caddie who got fired in a middle of the round says his ex-boss lied about being... | Business Insider
- Australian humpback whale comeback a 'symbol of hope... | Business Insider
- 35 habits that will make you irreplaceable at work | Business Insider
- Here's what your college degree says about your... | Business Insider