GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Bars Entry To Russian Men Aged 16-60 | ZeroHedge
- A Decision Has Been Made | iBankCoin.com
- PaGiNG DR KRuGMaN... | ZeroHedge
- What Collateral Shortage? Collectible Cars Used As "Hard Assets" | ZeroHedge
- COWARDICE into The Bell | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Simple Reason Why Steroid Testing Isn't Completely To Blame For The Lack Of Scoring... | Business Insider
- Personalizing The Mobile... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- It's All Smiles For Biden And Obama In Latest Presidential Selfie | Business Insider
- Many More NFC-Enabled Mobile Phones Will Be Shipped... | Business Insider
- White House Denounces 'Chilling' Reports Of Jews Being Ordered To... | Business Insider
- OBAMA: Russia Doesn't Want A Military Confrontation With The US | Business Insider