GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads To 6th African Nation: 20 Cases In Senegal | ZeroHedge
- More Than Twice as Many Americans “Strongly Disapprove” of Obama as “Strongly Approve” | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 29 | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
- Government To Regulate Groundwater For 1st Time As California Drought Becomes "Race To The Bottom" | ZeroHedge
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | Financial Sense
- UMich Consumer Confidence Rises On Surge in "Hope" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DAVID TICE: Stocks Will Fall 30%-60% (SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, DIA) | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Turkey unveils new cabinet of Erdogan allies | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 8 Of The Most Ridiculously Expensive Gadgets Money Can Buy | Business Insider
- Support for Scottish independence growing, poll shows | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek