GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Explains Why He Accepted $400,000 For A Paid Speech On Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Paul Brodsky: "Only The Court Jester Gets To Speak Truth To Power And Laugh About It" | ZeroHedge
- WTI/RBOB Tumble After Surprise Crude, Gasoline Builds | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey On Why It's OK To Discriminate | ZeroHedge
- Neil Ty - The Scientism Guy | ZeroHedge
- Cataclysm | ZeroHedge
- An Angry Canada Responds To Trump's Lumber Tariff... And What It Means For The Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Under Armour's launch at Kohl's was supposed to be its... | Business Insider
- 'I miss Barack Obama': Top Democratic... | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' star Kevin O'Leary drops out of... | Business Insider
- 'There will be no speech... | Business Insider
- THE APP ENGAGEMENT REPORT: The tools and tactics brands, marketers, and app makers can... | Business Insider
- Robo Advisors vs. Human Financial Advisors: Why Not... | Business Insider
- Facebook and Google completely dominate the... | Business Insider