GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anyone for a Deep Fried Apple Burrito? | iBankCoin.com
- Won't You Be My Neighbor? | ZeroHedge
- MeaT THe FaRCeSToNeS... | ZeroHedge
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Jump To Highest Since Sept 2013. Midwest Tumbles 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market... | StreetInsider.com
- High-stakes Russia-Ukraine-EU gas talks begin in Brussels... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- SAT Tutor Who Charges $1,000 An Hour: Here Are 6 Tips To Master The SAT | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Traders Say Three Changes Have Sent The Stock Market Surging Back | Business Insider
- Here’s One Reason Why Apple Is Not Giving Up On The iPad Despite Its Dropping Sales... | Business Insider