GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- To Everyone Saying Russia Is "Isolated", Here's A Map | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- The US Guide To Middle-Eastern Terror Groups (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Household Spending Slumps 5.9%; Cries for More Monetary Stimulus | Financial Sense
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- The Status Quo Persists | iBankCoin.com
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Serena into US Open quarter-finals, sick Bouchard out | Business Insider
- Novartis Japan admits concealing drug side effects | Business Insider
- Nike Dwarfs Under Armour's Mega-Offer To Kevin Durant | Business Insider
- Pakistan minister condemns protests as lawmakers back PM | Business Insider
- Apple Spies On The Media 'Using Anonymized Social Media Accounts' (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Six arrested as Malaysian football fans riot | Business Insider
- Reddit Now Has An Official App To Help You Keep Track Of Its Famous 'AMA'... | Business Insider