GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
- US Investment Grade Credit Risk Spikes To 5-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- Agency Bond Rigging Probe Expands As Europe Grills Banks On SSA Debt | ZeroHedge
- How Systems Break: First They Slow Down | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Has A Big Problem With "Everyday Americans" | ZeroHedge
- “Gold was like a beach ball that had been pushed too low in the water and is now bouncing higher with a vengeance” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Princeton's president speaks out about... | Business Insider
- The crazy roller-coaster life of ousted Zenefits founder Parker Conrad | Business Insider
- University of Tennessee hit with lawsuit over athletes' alleged... | Business Insider
- How East Coast surf culture is the complete opposite of the West Coast's | Business Insider
- How to avoid 8 of the most common travel scams in Europe | Business Insider
- A once-surging candidate's game plan in New Hampshire is simple | Business Insider
- Americans are quitting their jobs like crazy | Business Insider