GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Grant Williams: The Consequences Of Economic Peace | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Moves in Wrong Direction, While the British Go Shopping and Japanese Exports Jump | Financial Sense
- "Bearish" Mark Spitznagel Profiting Strongly Since 2009, Warns "Only So Much Debt An Economy Can Take" | ZeroHedge
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- Presenting North America's Most Frustrating Airports | ZeroHedge
- Prosperity Amidst the Ruins | ZeroHedge
- Texas Tea & Treasury Yields Tumble As Trannies Top The Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- Amazon's $40 Streaming Stick Is A Solid Bargain, But It's No Roku | Business Insider
- $99 Black Friday Windows Tablets -- Are They Worth Fighting the Crowds? | TheStreet.com
- European Stocks Are Climbing | Business Insider
- These Are The Deeply Weird Cars That Defined Soviet Russia | Business Insider
- Online Holiday Spending Expected to Reach $61 Billion, Mobile Spending up 25% | TheStreet.com
- Does OPEC's Meeting Still Matter for Energy Stock Investors? | TheStreet.com