GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Offers Free Currency Movement in China, for Now | Financial Sense
- Fact, Fiction, And 11 Bitcoin Myths | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Slump To 2-Month Lows (Biggest 2-Week Drop In 6 Months) | ZeroHedge
- Will the Shale Gas Revolution Make North America’s LNG Ambitions Obsolete? | Financial Sense
- Chicago Vs. Houston (In 4 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese State-Run Media Embarrasses Itself By Proclaiming "Unexpected Benefits Of Smog" | ZeroHedge
- US-Backed Syrian "Rebel" Commander Chased Out Of Country By Al Qaeda | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS UNEXPECTEDLY SPIKE | Business Insider
- Roth IRAs Aren't Always The Best Way To Save For Retirement | Business Insider
- NORTH KOREA: Kim Jong-un's Uncle Has Been Executed | Business Insider
- Chilling Photo Shows Kim Jong-Un's Uncle As He Stands Trial For Treason | Business Insider
- An Animal Rights Group Was Forced To Censor Its Ads Asking People Not To... | Business Insider
- Google Will Now Only Charge For Ads That People Can Actually See | Business Insider
- Here's What 14 Top Wall Street Strategists Are Saying About The Stock Market... | Business Insider