GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Abandon The UK Before You Can't" | ZeroHedge
- A Big Earnings Week Ahead | Financial Sense
- Largest-Ever U.S. Military Solar Project Gets Underway | Financial Sense
- US Judge Rules DoJ Must Release Drone Killing Rationale Documents | ZeroHedge
- David Einhorn: "We Are Witnessing Our Second Tech Bubble In 15 Years" - Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- AUDIBLE: NEW HORSEMAN ADDED | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Founder Of Russia's Version Of Facebook Flees Russia | Business Insider
- A Couple Asked The Internet To Name Their Child, And The Winning Name Was... | Business Insider
- NASA Will Use Your Selfie To Make An Awesome Image Of Earth | Business Insider
- Apple Reports A Big Miss On iPad Sales (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Lexus' New Crossover Reveals The Company's Big... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, QQQ, MCD, YUM, T, AMGN, LMT, BK... | Business Insider
- Barbara Corcoran: Being Too Passionate Is Bad For Business | Business Insider