GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- Half A Million Square Kilometers Of Heavy Smog Force Beijing To Issue "Orange Alert", Close Factories | ZeroHedge
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- December 16th: A Date Which Will Live On In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- Shanghai Futures Exchange Appeals To Sellers: "Please Be Rational" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran seeks $25 bn as new oil contract offer unveiled | Business Insider
- Norway's Aksel Lund Sinvdal wins Lake Louise downhill | Business Insider
- 'Hunger Games' beats 'Good Dinosaur,'... | Business Insider
- Another allegation of blackmail has been made against... | Business Insider
- In Paris for climate talks, Obama honors attack victims | Business Insider
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (SPY, DJI, IXIC,... | Business Insider
- Before-and-after photos of China's air show just how terrible its air pollution is | Business Insider