GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Stocks Crash Most In History | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Crater In May - Longest Non-Recessionary Slump In American History | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Tyler Kling of Macro-Ops Says Junk Bonds Will Signal Equity Market Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Spot The Odd One Out - Political Uncertainty Edition | ZeroHedge
- Fed's National Activity Index Plunges In May | ZeroHedge
- Central Bankers Around The Globle Scramble To Defend Markets: BOE Pledges $345BN; ECB, Others Promise Liquidity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Vice Media makes aggressive international push | Business Insider
- THEN & NOW: The cast of 'Independence Day' 20 years later | Business Insider
- Business Insider Intelligence is hiring a senior research... | Business Insider
- The nation's largest college accreditor was just voted to be shut down | Business Insider
- Wall Street is turning its back on Elon Musk | Business Insider
- Comcast and Alarm.com will buy and split Icontrol (CMCSA) | Business Insider
- This fascinating map shows how OPEC's oil flows around the world | Business Insider