GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Philanthropist' George Soros Set To Make A Killing From Europe's 'Forced Migration' | ZeroHedge
- Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves' | ZeroHedge
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- US 'Relocated' ISIS Terrorists Out Of Iraq, Into Syria To Fight Assad | ZeroHedge
- BullionStar attends LBMA Conference in Singapore, October 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- Russian Naval Fleet Filmed Off British Coast, Followed "Every Inch Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Europe's lost Mars lander probably 'exploded on impact' — see the photos | Business Insider
- Photos show what it's like to trek nearly 500 miles to... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- A US warship was shadowed by three Chinese vessels during a... | Business Insider
- The 5 biggest mistakes small business owners make according to... | Business Insider
- Snapchat flips the revenue script on publishers | Business Insider
- YouTube joins Snapchat in appearing to take a swipe at Facebook's... | Business Insider