GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Real Estate Bubbles: Vancouver, London, Stockholm, Sydney, Munich, and Hong Kong Top List | Financial Sense
- 4 States Sue To Block Obama's Internet Transition Set For Tomorrow Night | ZeroHedge
- Going The Way Of The Denarius | ZeroHedge
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
- Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer | Financial Sense
- Julian Robertson: "Janet Yellen Has Created A Serious Bubble And Pain Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- All This Market Calm Feels Like Mayhem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'I interviewed over 100 people at Goldman Sachs, and this was the biggest mistake... | Business Insider
- These are the countries where people eat the most meat | Business Insider
- A psychologist who studies creepiness explains why clowns bother people | Business Insider
- FED'S MESTER: 'We could risk a recession' if... | Business Insider
- Singles' Day could break records again (BABA) | Business Insider
- This is the main reason why people are upgrading to the iPhone 7 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The EpiPen costs 88% less in the UK than in the US | Business Insider