GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Update from an Older Ben Bernanke | iBankCoin.com
- Better Days Ahead | Financial Sense
- Playing the Fed | iBankCoin.com
- How Financial Bubbles Fester And Burst - Even As The Fed Says Not To Worry | ZeroHedge
- Scottish Independence: Politicians Love Democracy So Much They're Trying To Subvert It | ZeroHedge
- Economic Policy Treats Symptoms, Not Underlying Causes | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Groupon's Apple Pay Play Could Foster 2014 Share Rebound | TheStreet.com
- 100 million people saved from hunger over last decade: UN... | Business Insider
- TV Ratings Were Pretty Awful This Summer | Business Insider
- When Food Comes To Warren Buffett, It's A Salt Shaker 'Snowstorm... | Business Insider
- Here's How The Ad Industry Proposes To Stop Online Ad Fraud | Business Insider
- Two Reasons Why Disney Movies Usually Don't Have Moms | Business Insider
- What's Keeping the Fed From Raising Short-Term Interest Rates | TheStreet.com