GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Signs First Executive Order To "Ease The Burden Of Obamacare" | ZeroHedge
- "And You Thought Mass Hysteria Was Over..." | ZeroHedge
- ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" | Financial Sense
- One Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "All Our Clients Are Confused And Unsettled" | ZeroHedge
- 25 Years Of Neocon-Neoliberalism: Great For The Top 5%, A Disaster For Everyone Else | ZeroHedge
- Yellen: Hot For Obama... But Not Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How YouTube could capitalize on its rivals' mistakes, and conquer the future of TV (GOOG,... | Business Insider
- The most effective way to pay off debt, according to Harvard researchers | Business Insider
- TIFFANY & CO.: Trump Tower is killing our business (... | Business Insider
- The Rolls-Royce shipping command center concept looks right out of a sci-fi... | Business Insider
- The top 5 must-know retail trends in mobile and social... | Business Insider
- BERNSTEIN: 'We are one tweet away from … well, almost anything really... | Business Insider
- Boeing has an updated F-18 in the works — here's how it... | Business Insider