GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- End of Debt Supercycle Means Low Rates for Years to Come | Financial Sense
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 26 | ZeroHedge
- When a Dollar is Not a Dollar | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Nears $50 After Bigger Than Expected Inventory Draw, Production Cut | ZeroHedge
- Daiwa: "Round Two Of China Capital Outflows Is About To Begin" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millennials have an entirely different approach to investing than their parents | Business Insider
- Here are President Obama's favorite movies, songs, books, and TV shows | Business Insider
- The Trump vs. Warren spat might be the future of... | Business Insider
- The 5 biggest mistakes freelancers make | Business Insider
- These Estonian triplets are about to make history at the Rio Olympics | Business Insider
- There's a new 'key source of demand' for US Treasurys | Business Insider
- Apple isn't as far behind in AI as you think | Business Insider