GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- At Least 15 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan | ZeroHedge
- DNC Day 1: Debbie Doesn't Do Philly But Bernie Meets Michelle - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- “Could Not Invent A More Bullish Story For Gold Bullion” | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses After Surprisingly Large Cushing Build | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: Richmond Fed Survey Beats Expectations By 7 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about 'Doctor Strange' — Marvel's next big superhero... | Business Insider
- 50 places in Europe you need to visit in your lifetime | Business Insider
- There's a convincing 'Star Wars' theory about Rey... | Business Insider
- There's an important reason why the clones of Dolly the sheep are not... | Business Insider
- Your computer will be amazing in 20 years but could fuel a global crisis | Business Insider
- South Korea warns citizens against potential North Korean abductors | Business Insider