GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office, Access To 'Classified Information' | ZeroHedge
- Disturbing Video Footage Shows Moment Of Deadly London Attack | ZeroHedge
- Don't Confuse Immigration With Naturalization | ZeroHedge
- Dijsselbloem Urged To Quit After Accusing 'Club Med' Countries Of "Wasting Money On Women & Beer" | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Yield Curve and Why the Fed Is Raising Rates | Financial Sense
- Schumer Says He Will Oppose Gorsuch Nomination, Threatens Filibuster | ZeroHedge
- RBC: "We Are Seeing A Complete Breakdown In The Model" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After a 'rough year' that took basketball away from him, Chris... | Business Insider
- China could be the next big influencer in the Middle East | Business Insider
- Bank of America is getting whacked (BAC, JPM, C) | Business Insider
- Choosing the wrong savings account... | Business Insider
- THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the Internet of Things | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert and Ryan Reynolds have a time-traveling argument on 'The... | Business Insider
- STOCKS SNAP THEIR STREAK: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider