GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Ambassador To Cyprus Withdrawn After Diplomatic Blunder Involving Nemtsov Murder | ZeroHedge
- Who's Isolated Now? Kazakhstan Authorities Announce Plans To De-Dollarize Economy | ZeroHedge
- Rig Count Decline Re-Accelerates To 2nd Biggest Drop In 22 Years | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Mario Draghi Gets Heckled, "You're Biased..." | ZeroHedge
- How to Play a Rising Rate Environment | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine, Neocons And Neonazis | ZeroHedge
- No Laughing Matter: Fed Laughed As Bubble Burst | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China lowers 2015 growth target to 'approximately 7%'... | Business Insider
- US ambassador attacked in Seoul | Business Insider
- Harrison Ford's plane crashed in the middle... | Business Insider
- The Air Force took these incredible photos in a single one-week span | Business Insider
- NCAA suspends Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim for 9 games | Business Insider
- Harrison Ford badly hurt in LA plane crash | Business Insider
- A sleep expert shares 7 tips for having more energy than you've ever had before | Business Insider