GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Latest Updates About Ukraine And Flight MH17: News Roundup | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Debt "Mediation" Goes Surreal As Neither Side Turns Up For Meeting, Black-Market Peso Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman's "Most Important Death-Blow-For-Herbalife Presentation Ever" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Premier Li Admits Central Planning May Not Be Optimal | ZeroHedge
- Mike Bloomberg: "Israel Is Safe And It's A Great Place To Visit" As FAA Extends Flight Restrictions | ZeroHedge
- Summertime Blues for Commodities | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BOEHNER TO OBAMA: Tell Us Where You Stand On The Key Issue In The Border Crisis | Business Insider
- Here's Where Russia Trains Separatists Before Sending Them Into... | Business Insider
- Ford Earnings And Revenue Beat, Europe Sees First Profit In Three Years (F) | Business Insider
- Blackberry Faces Burnout on Apple-IBM Partnership: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Blake Lively Introduces E-... | Business Insider
- A Middle School Metal Band Landed A $1.8 Million Record Deal With One... | Business Insider