GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
- The Autobiography of Kissing | Altucher Confidential
- James Simons – Mathematics, Common Sense, and Good Luck | iBankCoin.com
- US Releases Satellite Images Allegedly Proving Russian Shelling Of East Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- "London Fix" Gold Rigging By Bullion Bank Exposed In Class Action Lawsuit: The Complete Charts | ZeroHedge
- Singapore Takes More Steps To Becoming Global Gold Hub | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Isn't Even Out Yet And It's Already... | Business Insider
- John Oliver Challenges Vladimir Putin Over 'Space... | Business Insider
- The Stock Market Has Been Predicting Russian Crises Since 1857 | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- 2 Palestinians Were Brutally Beaten By A Jewish Mob In Jerusalem [Report] | Business Insider
- The Big Mac index: A basket of sliders | Business Insider
- Step Inside Japan's Abandoned 'American Cowboy' Theme Park | Business Insider