GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- The Art And Pseudoscience Of Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: Investors Will Soon Realize They Were Too Optimistic | ZeroHedge
- The Great White Hurricane | Financial Sense
- Characteristics of a Good Listener | Altucher Confidential
- Norway Central Banker Warns Of Massive 50% Drop In Wealth Fund Assets To Cover Budget Deficits | ZeroHedge
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Vatican froze €2 million in funds suspected to be... | Business Insider
- These are the 4 best sound bars you can buy | Business Insider
- WiseBanyan Review 2017: Fees, Returns, Investing Services & Competitors | Business Insider
- Taxpayer money is keeping many Catholic schools alive | Business Insider
- A senior Trump appointee was fired after criticizing the... | Business Insider
- Pence pledges the US' unwavering support for NATO and will stay... | Business Insider
- The upcoming 'Good Wife' spinoff is going to be can't-miss TV | Business Insider