GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Where Is The "Low Gas Price Spending Spree": Consumer Spending Tumbles At Fastest Rate Since October 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Day The Market Crashed - The Sequel | ZeroHedge
- R.I.P. QE | Financial Sense
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Cool Startups To Work For In New York City | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why You Crash Every Afternoon — And 3 Ways To Avoid It | Business Insider
- After Going Viral On Social Media, An Adorable Puppy Worth $2,500 Was Stolen In... | Business Insider
- Philippines' rare dwarf buffalo charges against... | Business Insider
- A Facebook News Feed Experiment On 1.9 Million Users May Have Increased... | Business Insider
- How This Successful Halloween Company Has Used 'Shark Tank'... | Business Insider