GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Remains in Growth Territory | Financial Sense
- Kansas Fed Plunges To 2-Year Lows, New Orders Crash: "Economy Not As Strong As Media Portrays" | ZeroHedge
- Active vs. Passive Redux | Financial Sense
- Why Is Russia Building Massive Underground Bomb Shelters? | ZeroHedge
- Why Market’s Seasonality May Be Critical in 2015 | Financial Sense
- Japanese Stocks Could See Repeat Of 2013 Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Oil Surges, Gold and Silver Spike as Saudi Arabia Bombs Yemen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Heinz, Kraft to merge as Buffett, 3G reinvest $10bn | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, GOOG, ORCL) | Business Insider
- Marrakesh, Morocco, was just named the most popular... | Business Insider
- Here's what we know about the nationalities of the... | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush doesn't want to close the Guantanamo Bay prison camp... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 12 surprising downsides of getting rich | Business Insider