GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leading Employment Indicators Suggest Higher Highs Into the Fall | Financial Sense
- Japan Economy Minister: "Yen's Excessive Strength Has Been Largely Corrected; Further Weakness Could Be Harmful" | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Dollar’s Impact on the Oil Price | Financial Sense
- Auditing The IRS: "Is There Any Limit To The Scope Where You Folks Can Go?" | ZeroHedge
- This Might Be Why There’s a Student Debt Bubble | iBankCoin.com
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- The 2013 Terrorism & Political Violence Map | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FACEBOOK IS NOT GOING TO BID FOR TUMBLR: Tumblr Is Yahoo... | Business Insider
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: GOOG AAPL CREE | TheStreet.com
- Why Yahoo's $1.1 Billion Tumblr Buy Is A Great Idea (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17... | StreetInsider.com
- IRS Chief Refuses To Name The Boneheads Who Targeted Tea Party Groups | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon's Tax Arrangements Are Nothing Short Of A Work Of Art | Business Insider