Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Phil Davis on Money Talk | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 30 | ZeroHedge
- Demoted Chicago Tech Firm CTO Shoots Boss, Self | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Mind This Junk Buried in the Trunk | iBankCoin.com
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- LiaR IN The HoLe! | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Collapses To 13-Month Lows, Biggest Miss On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GARY SHILLING: In This Risk-On Environment, Here Are 9 Investments I Like | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- There's A Big Rumor Going Around About How Argentina Can Be Rescued | Business Insider
- 3D Systems Shares Are Cratering (DDD) | Business Insider
- 14 Photos Of The Crazy Flood That Soaked UCLA | Business Insider
- Sinkholes Are Baffling Builders Of The World's Sixth-Tallest Building | Business Insider
- What's New On Netflix Streaming In August | Business Insider