Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is How Russia Does The (Dry) Ice Bucket Challenge | ZeroHedge
- Saxobank CIO: "Non-Productive Society Reigns Supreme In Most Developed Countries" | ZeroHedge
- Investor Sentiment in the Balance | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- Forget Orwell And Rand, We’ve Gone To Full On Plato | ZeroHedge
- The Unfolding Economic Crisis in Europe | Financial Sense
- Stock Market Risks Getting Stung | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 43 Meals Everyone Should Eat In Their Lifetime | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' Investor Reveals Mark Cuban's Strategy On The Show And... | Business Insider
- Boko Haram kills 48 fish vendors in northeast Nigeria | Business Insider
- 30 Uplifting Photos Of Entrepreneurs In The Developing... | Business Insider
- 54 Bizarre Ways You Can Track The Economy | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Today (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, INTC) | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek