Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everyone Jumping On The Bandwagon: BofA Says To Stay Long Gold Until $1,375, "$1,550 A Possibility" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Desperation & Twist Talk Save Stock Sheep From Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain | Financial Sense
- Market Angry About Yellen's "Is NIRP Legal" Confusion | ZeroHedge
- Even WSJ Admits OPEC Production Cut Story "May Be Bogus" | ZeroHedge
- The Growth "Story" Is Over: Amazon Authorizes $5 Billion Stock Buyback | ZeroHedge
- Good News: Hookers Aren't Planning To Hike Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is pretty much the last thing Wall Street's nightmare stock needed | Business Insider
- Former NBA player who tutored Kristaps Porzingis overseas... | Business Insider
- We're going to get our first look at Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 on March 31 (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Russia and the US are accusing each other of bombing Syria's... | Business Insider
- Chevy is redesigning its Trax SUV to double-down on success... | Business Insider
- Vote Republican if you want a bigger government | Business Insider
- Theranos is on thin ice with Walgreens | Business Insider