Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- El-Erian Blasts America's Partisan Peril | ZeroHedge
- Chase-ing Bitcoin: Is JPM Preparing To Unveil Its Own Electronic Currency? | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Fisher Blasts "Flaccid" Monetary Policy, Says More CapEx Needed | ZeroHedge
- The SodaStream Effect | iBankCoin.com
- 5 Best Free Stock Chart Websites | FundMyMutualFund
- Rising Rates Spoil the Party | ZeroHedge
- 2014: Gold Up 70% or U.S. Equities Down 40%? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (QQQ, SPY, DIA, GM, LULU) | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (QQQ, SPY, DIA) | Business Insider
- China Took An Important Step Towards Liberalizing Interest Rates This Weekend | Business Insider
- Here's An Awesome New iPhone App To Help You Find A Quick Paying Job | Business Insider
- Bitcoin Just Rocketed past $1,000 Again | Business Insider
- Here's What NBA Players Looked Like Before They Were Covered In Tattoos | Business Insider
- This Facebook Exec Doesn't Like... | Business Insider