Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Shines Most in September on Seasonal Buys- Bloomberg Chart of Day | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally | Financial Sense
- Russian Ruble Tumbles To Record Low Against Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Two Stocks To Watch | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- The Melt Up Is Upon Us | iBankCoin.com
- A Low Risk Way to Play the Coming Correction | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- South Africa beat Zimbabwe in ODI clash | Business Insider
- 10 TV Shows to Binge Watch Before the Fall Season | TheStreet.com
- Man Utd reach agreement to sign Blind | Business Insider
- Williams-Sonoma Earnings: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Japan defence ministry asks for record budget | Business Insider
- Here's The Trailer For Jon Stewart's Directorial Debut 'Rosewater' | Business Insider
- There's Mounting Evidence That Apple's New iPhone Will... | Business Insider