Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Bubble Pop 2.0: Remodeling Collapses To 1 Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Biden Warns Russia "It's Time To Stop Talking, And Start Acting" | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- The Rise Of The Fatty | ZeroHedge
- Define Austerity: Spanish, Italian And Greek Debt/GDP Rise To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- 60% Of China's Water "Too Polluted To Drink" | ZeroHedge
- Groupthink Or Black Swan Rising? Not A Single 'Economist' Expects An Economic Downturn | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Awesome Starbucks Menu Items You Can't Get In America | Business Insider
- Watch These Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With Giant, 600-Pound Blocks [THE... | Business Insider
- A Small Creek Connects The Atlantic And Pacific Oceans | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Markets Are Going Nowhere | Business Insider
- How To Use Excel Pivot Tables To Analyze Massive Data Sets | Business Insider