Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Energy Credit Risk Re-Surges As WTI Crude Extends Losses To Worst Since November | ZeroHedge
- US Trade Deficit Widens In May As Exports Tumble Most In 3 Months | ZeroHedge
- Bob Janjuah Asks "Is A Flash Crash Imminent?" | ZeroHedge
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Issue Now Is "The Math" | ZeroHedge
- Judge Dismisses Charges Against Sergey Aleynikov | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lee beats Hearn in playoff, Woods showing progress | Business Insider
- Kainos' IPO will value the UK software company... | Business Insider
- This one thing about Google Apps for Work should seriously scare... | Business Insider
- Hollywood mourns the death of 'Oceans' super-producer Jerry... | Business Insider
- Tesla and Toyota are fighting over the best way... | Business Insider
- ISIS is 'acting like the permanent government' in the... | Business Insider
- Djokovic survives barrage to make Wimbledon quarter-... | Business Insider