Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Of These Items Point To a Collapse in the Markets | ZeroHedge
- Mysterious Chinese Buyer Of Record Crude Oil Cargoes Revealed | ZeroHedge
- A Quick Trip Underwater | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Weaponizes The Arctic: Will Build 13 Airfields And 10 Radar Stations To Meet "Unwelcome Guests" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Absolutely Terrified of Something… What Is It? | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath Warns: Fed's "Vote Of Confidence In US Economy" Means Mid-2015 Rate Hike Possibility | ZeroHedge
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley Warn European QE, While Fully Priced In, Is Neither Imminent Nor Likely | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- With Rose blooming, Bulls open NBA season with emphatic... | Business Insider
- The Main Difference Between Google's Rising Star Sundar Pichai And CEO Larry Page... | Business Insider
- Lysol Bought The Top Google Search Ad For The Word 'Ebola,' And Then Changed Its Mind... | Business Insider
- Here's Proof That Graphs Are Key To Convincing People Of Your Argument | Business Insider
- See Inside A Tiny 86-Square-Foot Paris Apartment With A Bed In The Cupboard | Business Insider
- Sistine chapel dazzles after technological makeover | Business Insider
- Police In Germany Are Trying To Stop Armed Warfare Between Rival... | Business Insider