Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Wage Inflation? Real Average Weekly Earnings Growth Plunges To Weakest In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
- Looking at the Four "Bull Market Checks": Trend, Momentum, Breadth, and Sentiment | Financial Sense
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits | Financial Sense
- Trump Could Go Down As The Worst President... (But It Will Not Be His Fault) | ZeroHedge
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
- Empty Shelves & Madness (In America): A Minor Winter Storm Drove People Into "Panic Buying Of Food And Basics" | ZeroHedge
- Donald And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BILL GATES: A deadly epidemic is a real possibility... | Business Insider
- How to ace an interview at Stanford's business school, in 6 steps | Business Insider
- 'I would deal with President Trump's business no... | Business Insider
- With the new Mustang, Ford has created a high-tech muscle car (F) | Business Insider
- This chart shows when robots might take over all trucking jobs | Business Insider
- RETAIL FORECAST: U.S. consumers will spend $632 billion online... | Business Insider
- 'I'm going to be his worst nightmare... | Business Insider