Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two FBI Agents Shot Near Ferguson Protests | ZeroHedge
- Oil Plunges As Venezuela Hints No Output Reduction | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Turkey - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Another Keynesian Debt Boondoggle: How Brussels Plans To Turn $26 Billion Into $390 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Nigeria Raises Rates, Devalues To Defend Collapsing Currency As Oil-Price Blowback Spreads | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Spikes Above 300k To 3-Month Highs, Biggest Miss In 11 Months | ZeroHedge
- A Tidal Wave of Gold Repatriations Could be Unleashed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Online Holiday Spending Expected to Reach $61 Billion, Mobile Spending up 25% | TheStreet.com
- Darren Wilson Doesn't Think There's Any Racial Tension In Ferguson | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things You Need To Know Today In Markets | Business Insider
- Apple's Market Cap Hits $700 Billion (AAPL) | Business Insider
- In Ferguson, blacks say racial bias is fact of life | Business Insider
- One Of The Men In Charge Of Apple Maps Has Left For Uber (AAPL... | Business Insider