Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President of Finland: Putin Not So Bad, NATO Lame, Greatest Threats To Europe Are Terrorism And Migration | ZeroHedge
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- Democracy: The God That's Failing | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Relativity | ZeroHedge
- Political Turmoil Returns To Europe: French-German Spread Blows Out To Five Year Wides | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: Investors Will Soon Realize They Were Too Optimistic | ZeroHedge
- The Unthinkable Just Happened In Spain | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan's head of US equities on the... | Business Insider
- THE SHIP-FROM-STORE REPORT: Why legacy retailers need to rethink the purpose of their brick-... | Business Insider
- Trump says autism is on the rise, but experts who study autism disagree | Business Insider
- Most Americans haven't seen a single movie nominated for... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The chief economist... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek