Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America: The "Nursing Home" Economy | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges Higher As 'Hope' Trumps Reality | ZeroHedge
- France Moves in the Direction of Banning Cash | ZeroHedge
- No Foolin' - ADP Weaker than Expected | Financial Sense
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Could a Geometric Shape Save the Bulls? | Financial Sense
- Greece Hints At Default, Russian Pivot:"Will Not Respect IMF Deadline" - What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Look at all the contracts the Rock needs to sign to star in a Disney movie | Business Insider
- Cynthia, first wife of John Lennon, dies: son | Business Insider
- The 50 most popular breweries in America | Business Insider
- Google's Actual Cloud Platform made us laugh out loud | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- 'Don't mess with Texas' | Business Insider
- Valley investors: Kleiner Perkins has a bigger problem than Ellen... | Business Insider