Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EURUSD Plunges To Post-Brexit Lows | ZeroHedge
- Investors Plow Record Cash Into Emerging Markets, As Europe Suffers Record Outflows | ZeroHedge
- The Unique Evil Of The Left | ZeroHedge
- Trump Vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | ZeroHedge
- Could This Rally Be A Head-Fake? | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Are Leftists Planning A Coup On 'President' Trump? "Voters Must Stop Him Before Military Has To" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The time is now': Former KKK leader David Duke announces candidacy for US... | Business Insider
- Derrick Rose offered a delusional projection of where the Knicks stand in... | Business Insider
- The most important step to take to get out of debt is something most people don... | Business Insider
- The 'Silicon Valley' cast reveals the origins of the infamous Pied Piper... | Business Insider
- Pablo Escobar is fighting to the bitter end in first trailer for 'Narcos'... | Business Insider
- In a Twitter rant, billionaire Mark Cuban tells Clinton how to become... | Business Insider
- There's a simple reason why one kind of trip gives you the worst jet lag — and you can use it... | Business Insider