Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Equity Valuations: To Be Dismissed? | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Middle East Policy | ZeroHedge
- Obama Decrees Ban On Ammo For The Most Popular Rifle In America | ZeroHedge
- VIX Broke A Major Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- The Trojan Horse Battle for the Euro | Financial Sense
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- China’s Rate Cut Insufficient: Investors Expect More PBoC Stimulus and Yuan Devaluation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 32 best prospects in the 2015 NFL Draft | Business Insider
- The 15 richest people in tech | Business Insider
- Hong Kong lawmakers hand themselves in to police over... | Business Insider
- 200 years on, Napoleon returns to southern France | Business Insider
- Video shows Los Angeles police shooting homeless man | Business Insider
- 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Ice age emperor penguins hit hard by the cold : study | Business Insider