Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Cost Of War | ZeroHedge
- The Great Deformation | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- Helicopter Janet, Mario and Mark - "Central Banks Should Give Money Directly To The People" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
- Preemptive Move on Rates Still Unlikely | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 9 Authentic Mexican Dishes You Should Eat Instead Of The Tex-Mex Knockoffs | Business Insider
- The Truth About Sapphire, The Insanely Hard Material Apple May Use For The iPhone 6... | Business Insider
- Here Are 10 Things That Are Right With America | Business Insider
- Ukraine soldiers in battle with Russian tanks in... | Business Insider
- The Worst Case Scenario In The Middle East, In One Sentence | Business Insider
- China Official Manufacturing PMI Misses Expectations (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider