Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Oil War Premium? | ZeroHedge
- Obama Administration Encouraged Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- Wave To The Webcam Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- A Blueprint for Investing in Frontier Markets | ZeroHedge
- FX: Ranges Persist, though Sterling is Exceptional | ZeroHedge
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- What Collateral Shortage? Collectible Cars Used As "Hard Assets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- E-Commerce Companies Find That Print Catalogues Boost... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- How 10 Of The Most Dominant Athletes Alive Spend Their Millions | Business Insider
- This 50-Year Chart Of Horses And Mules Teaches Us Something Very Important About Disruptive... | Business Insider
- Why Snowden's Question To Putin Is So Important — And Good For The US | Business Insider
- These Guys Confess To Their Worst Mistakes Made During Tech Job Interviews | Business Insider