Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Trust Me..." | ZeroHedge
- China’s Forex Reserves Drop Most on Record: What Does It Mean? | Financial Sense
- Wholesale Inventories Rise And Sales Tumble Sending Ratio To "Recession Imminent" Cycle Highs | ZeroHedge
- GOP Chaos: Boehner's Chosen Successor Kevin McCarthy Pulls Out Of Speaker Race | ZeroHedge
- Jim Puplava, Echoing Gundlach and Icahn, Warns of Looming Bond Market Crisis | Financial Sense
- The US Consumer Is Bigger Than China’s Entire Economy | Financial Sense
- Aging Prison Population Sends Health-Care Costs Soaring | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sanders' debate mantra: Let Bernie be Bernie | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler's workers won't strike, keeping... | Business Insider
- Researcher: Children's cancer linked to Fukushima... | Business Insider
- 13-year-old boy accused in fatal shooting of girl, 12 | Business Insider
- Strong emotions as Obama visits grieving Oregon town | Business Insider
- The best bakery in every state | Business Insider
- This new Airbus patent could fix the worst thing about flying coach | Business Insider