Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
- China Buys U.S. Debt at Fastest Pace on Record | Financial Sense
- The Baltic Dry Index Collapses To 18-Month Lows; Worst July Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top | Financial Sense
- Back From Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Confused Hamas Demands Truce But Only On Its Terms | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Number One Mistake That Kills Startups, According To Ben... | Business Insider
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- Greenberg: Ackman and Herbalife -- The Day After | TheStreet.com
- Carl Icahn, Josh Brown And More Finance Brains Just Started Blogging On A New Yahoo Tumblr... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: AAPL CMG MCD DPZ KMP MS HON IPG | TheStreet.com
- 9 Insider Tips On Acing A Harvard Business School Interview | Business Insider
- Apple Sold More Than 35 Million iPhones Last Quarter, But Whiffed On iPad Sales Again (... | Business Insider