Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Has A Huge Rate Of Whites In Incarceration (But Nobody's Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
- Tennessee Insurance Commissioner Warns Obamacare "Very Near Collapse" | ZeroHedge
- As Congress Prepares To Crackdown On Epipen Price Increases, A Problem Has Emerged | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Health Questions: Off-Limits Or Legitimate Issue? | ZeroHedge
- TRoLL MaGaZiNe | ZeroHedge
- 85% Of Wall Street Expects a "Dovish Hike Signal" From Yellen Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- WTI Slides After Biggest Inventory Build In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michigan lost a big football recruit after they... | Business Insider
- THE REGTECH REPORT:... | Business Insider
- I tried Airbnb for the first time, and now I'll never stay at a hotel again | Business Insider
- Volkswagen reaches deal to compensate U.S. dealers:... | Business Insider
- It's going to be a lot easier to find a new big-screen iPhone to buy when... | Business Insider
- No one is talking about a major reason why people aren't shopping for clothes in... | Business Insider
- The most popular local dish in every state | Business Insider