Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Doesn't Care What the FOMC Says: The "Recovery" That Never Was Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Two More Cops Shot After Yesterday's Brutal New York "Execution" | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Surge Set To Continue: Hedge Funds Most Short The 10-Year In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- Watch As NYPD Officers Turn Their Backs On NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- The New Boremal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People Are Asking Whether Uber Drivers Cause More Accidents... | Business Insider
- Batshuayi ensures Marseille finish year on top | Business Insider
- Check Out This British Crowdfunding Campaign To Send A Rocket To Drill On... | Business Insider
- Madonna releases new songs after leaks | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant Is Shooting The Lakers Into A Top-5 Pick | Business Insider
- Lions Center Appears To Intentionally Stomp On Bears Player's Ankle... | Business Insider
- Jackie Chan's son hit with China drug charge | Business Insider