Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silicon Valley Insider: "If 2000 Was A Bubble Factor Of 10, We Are At A 9 Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- If Stocks Are So Cheap, Why Are Insiders Selling the Farm With Their Own Money? | ZeroHedge
- What Iraq Thinks: "It Is Obvious To Everyone That ISIS Is A Creation Of The United States And Israel" | ZeroHedge
- Stay Focused | iBankCoin.com
- Global Leading Indicator Plunges To Economic "Slowdown", Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- Over 700 Stocks Were Down More than 3% Today | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Bianco on Gold, Oil, and Why the Market Doesn't Care About Geopolitical Events | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Scottish National Party Is Now On The Brink Of Political Obliteration | Business Insider
- The Bengals Ran A Classic Trick Play To Perfection For A Touchdown | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Why the Rockefellers May Be Right in Ditching Energy Stocks | TheStreet.com
- 11 Reasons People Are Obsessed With Shake Shack | Business Insider
- Mexico's Drug Cartels Have An Ingeniously Simple Method Of Laundering... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods Is Making 6 Changes To Improve Business | Business Insider