Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Retail Sector Begins Massive Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Prices Are Spiking (Again) | ZeroHedge
- The Official White House Terrorist Identification Chart | ZeroHedge
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
- What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations? | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Turn to Gold on Bank Bail-in and Drachma Risks | ZeroHedge
- How "Unequal" Is Your State? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Release Manager | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Greek government set for first talks with eurozone... | Business Insider
- Obama backs spending increase, hits Republicans | Business Insider
- Laird leads by two at Phoenix Open | Business Insider
- Here's how 'Birdman' shot that crazy scene of Michael Keaton running... | Business Insider
- Chadian aircraft 'bomb Nigerian town in anti-Boko... | Business Insider