Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yentertainment Tonight - Kuroda Kollapse Kontinues As USDJPY Nears 105 Handle | ZeroHedge
- As The Sohn Conference Begins, This Is How Last Year's Hedge Fund Picks Did | ZeroHedge
- Either Reverse All The Perverse Incentives Or The System Will Implode | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- License To Steal: Italy’s Highest Court Rules “Theft Not A Crime If Hungry” | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Slide As Dollar Continues Rising: Has The "Pricing In" Of Trump Begun | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- STOCKS SLIDE: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Amazon earnings reveal the continued... | Business Insider
- Honeywell creates new division... | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz's clever delegate strategy is failing | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is winning in the battle of fitness trackers | Business Insider
- Tesla beats on earnings (TSLA) | Business Insider