Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Capital Controls Arrive: Greece Begins Confiscating Deposits Of "Small Debtors" | ZeroHedge
- Gold, The SDR, & BRICS | ZeroHedge
- Just 6 Charts | ZeroHedge
- Cybersecurity Companies in the "Military-Internet Complex" | Financial Sense
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
- Luck and the Paradox of Skill | Financial Sense
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Serbia signs controversial $3-bn Belgrade development deal... | Business Insider
- Greece's finance minister channels FDR: 'I... | Business Insider
- This probably kills all hope of being able to upgrade your Apple Watch when the next... | Business Insider
- Boko Haram retakes NE town from Nigerian army | Business Insider
- The surprise ruling that could come out of the... | Business Insider
- Cash registers are... | Business Insider
- Spurs keep Saints in check despite Pelle brace | Business Insider