Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The last to the party: Investors and flippers competing for small amount of inventory. | ZeroHedge
- The Winners And Losers In Today's NEE And AEP Flash Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: What 9 Company Hedge Books Are Revealing About The Natural Gas Market | ZeroHedge
- And The Band Played On... | ZeroHedge
- Low Inflation Favors Bullish Outlook for Stocks | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- European Bonds Plunge Most In 8 Months, Stocks Worst Week In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Freelancers Will Change The Way We Collaborate In The Workplace | Business Insider
- Bridge Collapses In Washington State — Vehicles Thrown Into The Water | Business Insider
- 25% Of People Say Birthday 'Success' Is Based On How Much... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 05/24: Foot... | StreetInsider.com
- 'The Internship' Movie Is A Two-Hour Commercial For Google [REVIEW] (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Google Is Planning To Build Its Own Wireless Network (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Border Collie Taught To Understand English Grammar | Business Insider