Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China CCTV News Previews The 4th Plenary Session Of The Communist Party In Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Staring Into the Big Blue Abyss | iBankCoin.com
- McDonalds Sales Plunge In Worst Month Since 2003 Following Dollar Meal "Sticker Shock" | ZeroHedge
- But, Stocks Are Cheap... Right? | ZeroHedge
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
- When Confidence Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (IBM, AAPL, MSFT) | Business Insider
- THE WEEK AHEAD: Apple Earnings, Twitter Tries To Win Back Developers (AAPL, AMZN, YHOO, MSFT, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Starbucks, Dunkin', Or McDonald's: Whose Coffee Has The... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, IBM, FB) | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ: New Ebola Czar Is 'Another White House Political Operative' | Business Insider
- We Got Band-Aid Numbers Out Of China Monday Night | Business Insider
- Audi A3 Diesel Could Be Ultimate Road-Trip Champion at 63 MPG | TheStreet.com