Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Philly Fed Hovers Near 15-Month Lows, Prices Paid Collapse Most Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Militarization Is More Than Tanks & Rifles: It’s a Cultural Disease, Acclimating Citizens To Life In A Police State | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Oligarch Recovery: 82% Of US Construction Is Luxury Units | ZeroHedge
- Economic Hope Crashes By Most Since 2013 Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- Austria Confirms Faith In Fiat Fading: Repatriates 110 Tons Of Gold From BOE | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Mass Layoffs Continue For America's Miners | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's latest answer to the Apple Watch is called T-FIRE and it's... | Business Insider
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June | Business Insider
- An amazing college essay shows how a job at Domino's helped an '... | Business Insider
- Hamilton on top after opening practice in Monaco | Business Insider
- Samsung is losing share in China | Business Insider
- This chart explains why Spotify added video (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Napoli face Champions League acid test at Juve | Business Insider