Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Yellen Resign If Trump Wins | ZeroHedge
- The Onion Fact-Checks Last Night's Debate | ZeroHedge
- Russian Foreign Ministry Responds To US Accusations: "The Real Barbarism Is What You Did In Libya and Iraq" | ZeroHedge
- The Banquet Of Consequences Is Being Served (By The Central Banking Cartel) | ZeroHedge
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
- 'Mastermind' Of Bridge-Gate Testifies Chris Christie Knew Of Plot In "Real-Time" | ZeroHedge
- DOJ Is Assessing Size Of Criminal Penalty It Can Levy On Volkswagen "Without Putting Company Out Of Business" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s why an economist thinks we should consider paying people to give up their body parts | Business Insider
- You can buy some of Patagonia's best sellers for fall at a rare... | Business Insider
- Giuliani said Trump 'isn’t fond of... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Meet the secret power players who run Snapchat | Business Insider
- Here's why cash is king | Business Insider
- Donald Trump called LaGuardia Airport ‘third world’ — here’s the design that will... | Business Insider