Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CNN Lashes Out At Trump Over Vince Foster "Conspiracy", Rushes To Hillary's Defense | ZeroHedge
- Can Oil Prices Hold Onto Gains at $50 Per Barrel? | Financial Sense
- Plunging Personal Income Tax Revenues Slam State Budgets In April | ZeroHedge
- All You Need To Know About The China Boom-Bust Cycle In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Feels Like We Are Back In December, Says "Stocks Are Dead Money" After A Short Squeeze | ZeroHedge
- What It Takes To Be President Of The American Police State | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Most Important Investors Through Time | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Twitter has disbanded the team that created the 'Buy' button (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Durable goods orders unexpectedly fall (USD, DXY) | Business Insider
- The fight for free tuition at Harvard just lost a major battle | Business Insider
- 5 signs you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider
- Spanish police busted 30 people suspected of using a... | Business Insider
- 5 psychological tips for reading people more accurately | Business Insider