Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISM Biggest Miss Since January: Orders Tumble, Employment Slides, Backlogs Contract, Construction Spending Negative | ZeroHedge
- Future Bull | Financial Sense
- These Are The Warships Attacking Syrian Militants From Afar | ZeroHedge
- Summarizing The "Long Dollar Trade" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- "America's Demographic Situation Is A Ticking Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Credit Suffers Biggest Quarterly Loss Worldwide Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Spicy Red Combo | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PSG edge Barcelona in five-goal thriller | Business Insider
- Pellegrini rues carelessness as Roma hold City | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why One Big Money... | Business Insider
- These Two Charts Show Why The Economic Crisis Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Hong Kong Skyline: 1910 vs. 1972 vs. 2014 | Business Insider
- A GoPro Finally Met Its Match In This Stunning Video... | Business Insider