Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Suddenly The Bank Of Japan Has An Unexpected Problem On Its Hands | ZeroHedge
- Why the Next Crisis Will Be Worse Than 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Italy Is "Willing To Temporarily Suspend Schengen" In Response To Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Value Of "Experts" | ZeroHedge
- The Myth Of A Russian 'Threat' | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Trump Can Win The GOP Nomination | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Rise Of Bernie (And Demise Of Republicans) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Three sentences from Deutsche Bank's... | Business Insider
- Climate negotiators 'frustrated' over snail's pace | Business Insider
- 'Concussion' director says no compromises were... | Business Insider
- The CEO of Uber's biggest rival in China told Travis Kalanick... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Residents of eroding village welcome Obama's attention | Business Insider
- Bush: "I laughed" at Trump's criticism of... | Business Insider