Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Reserves Tumble By $69 Billion, Biggest Drop Since January | ZeroHedge
- UN Agrees To Stop Reporting Iraqi Casualties After Military Complains | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- Paranoia Alert: The Trump Trap Has Been Laid | ZeroHedge
- BofA Warns Trumpflation Might Break The "Buy The Dip" Trade | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Reemerges, Slams "Dangerous Epidemic" Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
- California Cities Weigh "Netflix Tax" For Online Video Streaming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The architect behind the CIA’s torture program... | Business Insider
- 'I thought I was very much going to be winning': Here's... | Business Insider
- This 580-ton monster machine is building bridges across China | Business Insider
- How to use Musical.ly, the app with 150 million users that teens are obsessed with | Business Insider
- Major League Baseball has more $... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- We just learned about some more big changes coming to... | Business Insider