Wimpy Greeks Won't Pay?
Is Greece Wimpy? They want their hamburgers today, promise to pay on Tuesday yet never do? What gives? Its killing our stocks, enough is enough.
The market tanks again and we expected this to be a terrible week after the events on Sunday (Reacall Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain). Greece defaults and they fall out of the euro, its inevitable. Its bizzare that in this modern day world Greece gets to charge it, cause their citizens 20% unemployment and enjoy not paying all the hamburgers they consumed. Its madness.
Seriously, how can the Greeks simply vote out austerity? Can a new government in Athens simply abandon the reform and debt reduction targets it agreed with the EU?
It appears that is what is going to happen. Thanks Greece Wimpy
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: There Is A Plunge Protection Team - It’s Called The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- United States Of China: In Which States Is Your Landlord Most Likely To Be Chinese | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- "Real" Stock Volatility In October Highest Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Reveals Total Xbox Sales For Last Quarter (MSFT) | Business Insider
- A Luxury Suite At The 49ers New Stadium Will Cost You Up To $60,000 | Business Insider
- Here Is The Major Ukrainian City Destroyed During A Supposed Ceasefire | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 2 Canadian Soldiers Have Been Killed In Acts Of Violence In The Past 2 Days | Business Insider
- Designer Transforms Old Apple Computers Into Modern... | Business Insider
- The Milwaukee Bucks Fooled An Entire Defense With A Fake Timeout And Got An... | Business Insider