Another Monday, another day for stocks to fall on Greece's issues that refuse to go away. Stocks are in the red again thanks to the demise of the Greek people.
Make that 8 losing trading sessions as investors worry mounted about Greece's possible exit from the euro zone. The lastest from BusinessWeek.com
(BusinessWeek) U.S. stocks opened sharply lower as Europe wrestles with what to do next about the financial crises in Greece.
Minutes after the opening bell Monday, the Dow Jones industrial average is down 107 points to 12,712.
The Standard & Poor's 500 index dropped 13 points to 1,340. The Nasdaq composite fell 24 points to 2,909.
Politicians in Athens resume power-sharing talks Monday as negotiations to create a government drag into a second week. The uncertainty is raising concerns that Greece could miss a debt payment.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- It’s Coming | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
- China Sends Surveillance Ship To Hawaii In Retaliation To US Navy Build Up In Its Back Yard, | ZeroHedge
- Putin Speaks: Will Respond "Adequately" To Ongoing NATO Buildup; "Wont Tighten Screws" In Response To Threats | ZeroHedge
- White House 'Quietly' Exempts 4.5 Million People In 5 "Territories" From Obamacare | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Upgrades for Allergan and Chipotle, Amazon Downgraded | TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer Answers Twitter Questions on ADP, BP and Time Warner | TheStreet.com
- Landscaping Entrepreneur Explains How Focusing Helped Him Grow Revenue 1400%... | Business Insider
- Chipotle Is Experimenting With 'Really Small, Scrappy' Restaurants | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Just Bought A Business Marketing Company For $175 Million | Business Insider
- A 30-Year-Old Law Is Creating A Crisis In San Francisco | Business Insider
- How To Respond If You Get Lost On Safari And A Lion... | Business Insider