Another Monday, another day for stocks to fall on Greece's issues that refuse to go away. Stocks are in the red again thanks to the demise of the Greek people.
Make that 8 losing trading sessions as investors worry mounted about Greece's possible exit from the euro zone. The lastest from BusinessWeek.com
(BusinessWeek) U.S. stocks opened sharply lower as Europe wrestles with what to do next about the financial crises in Greece.
Minutes after the opening bell Monday, the Dow Jones industrial average is down 107 points to 12,712.
The Standard & Poor's 500 index dropped 13 points to 1,340. The Nasdaq composite fell 24 points to 2,909.
Politicians in Athens resume power-sharing talks Monday as negotiations to create a government drag into a second week. The uncertainty is raising concerns that Greece could miss a debt payment.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Inconvenient Truth For Equity Bulls | ZeroHedge
- 8th Year Presidential Cycle Predicts Trouble for the Rest of 2016 | Financial Sense
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: April 28 | ZeroHedge
- Fed-nado Trumps AAPLocalypse: Panic-Buying Spree Pushes S&P Back Over 2,100 (And Fails) | ZeroHedge
- You'll Never Guess Who's Been Buying This Rally... | ZeroHedge
- Volume Collapses As China Commodity Exchanges Ordered To "Curb Speculation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Smart, successful people are unhappy because they have the wrong mindset | Business Insider
- Here's how terrorist groups use technology to... | Business Insider
- The market is going to suck for the next 20 years, and you're going to have to double your... | Business Insider
- This gorgeous $2.7 million Los Angeles home has a dark secret that will make it... | Business Insider
- A new study shows that women should not take drugs to treat... | Business Insider
- This accessory fixes one of the MacBook’s biggest issues | Business Insider
- Rare video shows what it’s like to drive through the hidden tunnel... | Business Insider