Another Monday, another day for stocks to fall on Greece's issues that refuse to go away. Stocks are in the red again thanks to the demise of the Greek people.
Make that 8 losing trading sessions as investors worry mounted about Greece's possible exit from the euro zone. The lastest from BusinessWeek.com
(BusinessWeek) U.S. stocks opened sharply lower as Europe wrestles with what to do next about the financial crises in Greece.
Minutes after the opening bell Monday, the Dow Jones industrial average is down 107 points to 12,712.
The Standard & Poor's 500 index dropped 13 points to 1,340. The Nasdaq composite fell 24 points to 2,909.
Politicians in Athens resume power-sharing talks Monday as negotiations to create a government drag into a second week. The uncertainty is raising concerns that Greece could miss a debt payment.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Credibility Of Cyber Firm That Claimed Russia Hacked The DNC Comes Under Serious Question | ZeroHedge
- Trump Talks Truthiness: "Hey Look, I'm The President, And You're Not" | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases "NightSkies 1.2": Proof CIA Bugs "Factory Fresh" iPhones | ZeroHedge
- Tillerson: "I Didn't Want This Job" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lockheed Martin CEO: Trump 'absolutely' helped cut F-35's cost | Business Insider
- Republicans delay vote on 'Trumpcare' after struggling to reach an... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- This is the biggest mistake you can make when dressing 'business casual' | Business Insider
- A Harvard professor explains how to train your brain to... | Business Insider
- Everything that happened on 'This is Us,' in... | Business Insider
- 13 women in their 20s and 30s reveal what they waste their money on | Business Insider