Greece Keeps Stocks from Advancing
Heading into the weekend Greece is keeping U.S. equities at bay. If the outcome is positive, we rally. Negative and stocks fall like a 2008 Lehman Brothers Tank.
Politics and the scarfs of Varoufakis. That is what is running our 401Ks and precious trading portfolios. As of this minute, here is where we stand:
Greece and its eurozone creditors appear to be nearing a bailout deal as finance ministers meet in Brussels.
The AP newswire quotes an official close to the talks who said that the statement would only deal with Greece's request for an extension to its loans.
He added that the details would be worked out in future meetings on a technical level. Continue..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts: "In America Today, Facts Cannot Compete With Lies" | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Reasons Why Today's Republican Debacle Makes Tax Reform Less Likely | ZeroHedge
- Former Russian Lawmaker Shot Dead In Broad Daylight In Ukraine Capital | ZeroHedge
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- Watch These Geopolitical Flashpoints Carefully | ZeroHedge
- NJ Transit Service Suspended At Penn Station After Train Derailment | ZeroHedge
- In Stinging Defeat, House Republicans Abandon Obamacare Repeal Effort | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out the abandoned New Jersey military base where a... | Business Insider
- Another person has died on a for-profit prison transport | Business Insider
- Top executive says there's no way Google can guarantee ads won't appear... | Business Insider
- Marine Le Pen says she may lift Russia sanctions if... | Business Insider
- 15 terrible conversation starters you should avoid in a job... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk is 'not smiling' about the government's big new plan for NASA | Business Insider
- China claims defense equipment in the South China Sea is '... | Business Insider