Greece Keeps Stocks from Advancing
Heading into the weekend Greece is keeping U.S. equities at bay. If the outcome is positive, we rally. Negative and stocks fall like a 2008 Lehman Brothers Tank.
Politics and the scarfs of Varoufakis. That is what is running our 401Ks and precious trading portfolios. As of this minute, here is where we stand:
Greece and its eurozone creditors appear to be nearing a bailout deal as finance ministers meet in Brussels.
The AP newswire quotes an official close to the talks who said that the statement would only deal with Greece's request for an extension to its loans.
He added that the details would be worked out in future meetings on a technical level. Continue..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Announces 20% Tariff On Canadian Softwood Lumber Imports | ZeroHedge
- Military Spending In Perspective - Russia 'Wins' | ZeroHedge
- Marissa Mayer To Leave Yahoo With $186 Million From Verizon Deal | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Back Near Record Highs As SEC Reviews ETF-Blocking Decision | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Jump, Tied For Highest Since 2008 As Median Selling Price Rebounds | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Explains Our 'North Korea, South Korea, China' Policy | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Tax Reform Plan: A Cheatsheet Of What Is Known, Leaked, And Is Still Unknown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marissa Mayer will have $186 million in Yahoo stock when Verizon buys the company... | Business Insider
- This incredible vertical farm skyscraper could feed an entire town... | Business Insider
- THE RETAILER... | Business Insider
- Exxon is starting a major project in the world's... | Business Insider
- LuLaRoe is refunding everyone for pants that customers say 'rip... | Business Insider
- It's time for a reality check on Microsoft's grand... | Business Insider
- The best men's dress shirts for every taste and price | Business Insider