'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Asks For 2-Year Bailout From ESM, Merkel Promptly Shoots It Down | ZeroHedge
- Gross Says Hold Cash, Prepare For "Nightmare Panic Selling" | ZeroHedge
- Strap In! China Is Crashing Again | ZeroHedge
- Cuba Inc. – Long Way to Go Before Opening to the Free Market | Financial Sense
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- Greek Contagion Spreads As Several Italian Bank Stocks Failed To Open | ZeroHedge
- Why There Is No Growth: The Entire S&P 500 Free Cash Flow Is Going Back To Shareholders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Saudi Arabia had high-level contacts with one of America’s... | Business Insider
- Absolutely everything you need to know about Greece... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- The creepiest and most bizarre stories told by people who explored the... | Business Insider
- Asia markets hit by Greece fears, Shanghai plunges again | Business Insider
- Sweden's top military commander: Russian fighter pilots shot... | Business Insider
- The first person I... | Business Insider