'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- As Goldman Risk Explodes, President Says "No One Should Question Viability Of US Banks" | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Releases Steaming Pile Of Epic "Non-GAAP" Gobbledygook; Stops Reporting Free Cash Flow; Stock Soars | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The Reason Why Twitter Is Crashing After Hours | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Take: "Additional Hikes Remain FOMC Baseline" | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry Makes Last Ditch Effort To Avert World War III As Saudis, Turks Prepare For Syria Invasion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Societe Generale doesn't think Albert Edwards' crazy call for a 75%... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook deleted the blurry Super Bowl photo... | Business Insider
- GM is building an affordable five-seater electric car for Europe | Business Insider
- Take a tour of the twin telescopes that changed astronomy forever | Business Insider
- Are you a market expert? Tell us your outlook on 2016 | Business Insider
- 'China's back is completely up against the wall today' | Business Insider
- Amazon announces new board member, a $5B stock buyback, and an exec taking a 2-year leave (AMZN... | Business Insider