'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Citi Warns Moody's May Put France On Downgrade Review This Friday | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Delivers More Remarks - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Are These The People Whose "Confidence" The Conference Board Polls? | ZeroHedge
- The Good and the Bad Before BABA | iBankCoin.com
- When It Comes To Net Worth, This Is The Main Difference Between China And The US | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Bug In Apple's App Store Just Lost This Developer Thousands | Business Insider
- Ira Glass Stunned By How Many People Want His Ringtone From 'BoJack... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook Ripped Apart Google's Business Model In Two Paragraphs (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Royal and Ancient golf club set for historic vote... | Business Insider
- One Of The Best Android Keyboard Apps Is Finally Available For The iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Giant Fireball Spotted Over Eastern US | Business Insider
- LARRY ELLISON STEPPING DOWN AS ORACLE CEO (ORCL) | Business Insider