'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- According To Citi, Small Hedge Funds May Have No Choice But To Become Paper Traders On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Either Oil Soars Back To $88, Or Energy Stocks Have To Tumble By Over 40% | ZeroHedge
- A Sublime Harmony of Mathematical Precision (SHOMP) | iBankCoin.com
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
- Alexis Tsipras' Open Letter To Germany: What You Were Never Told About Greece | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Deflation Ties Post-Lehman Record, Worse Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- Crucial Employment Cost Index Growth Slows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greek finance minister to visit Paris Saturday: official | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Two Senators Have Proposed A Tax Holiday Tech... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- This software could be better at hiring than any human | Business Insider
- Eurozone deflation accelerates to record low in January | Business Insider
- Shake Shack IPO Prices Way Higher Than Expected (SHAK) | Business Insider