'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Security Expert Warns "War Between Russia And The West Is A Real Possibility" | ZeroHedge
- Intensely Stalking | iBankCoin.com
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 28 | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Successfully Recreated As P2P Software: See the Argentinian Default Trade Bear Fruit Through Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Drop YoY For 10th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Ways To Get Ahead At Work Without Sucking Up | Business Insider
- Malaysia Airlines suspends shares ahead of reform plan | Business Insider
- Step Inside Celine Dion's Lavish Florida Compound, Now On Sale For A Discounted... | Business Insider
- The UK Has A Plan To Cut Off Russian Businesses From The Rest Of The... | Business Insider
- One Of The Best Songs In ‘Frozen’ Almost Didn’t Make It Into The... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Here's What Happens When Senior Citizens Try... | Business Insider