'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
- The Horse Is Loose Again: Fiat To Spin-Off Ferrari | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
- Life Lessons To Derive From QE And Stress Tests | ZeroHedge
- Buyers Focus On Dollars, 30 Year After Fed, Stocks Shrug | ZeroHedge
- Good Riddance To QE - It Was Just Plain Financial Fraud | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Look What Happened To LinkedIn's First Employees | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan Explains The Biggest Way The NBA Has Changed For The Worse Since He Played | Business Insider
- Marcus 'The Profit' Lemonis Reveals 2 Common Mistakes That Destroy... | Business Insider
- REPORT: 85% Of Small Business Owners Plan To Expand In 2015 | Business Insider
- Former NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Finally Sells DC Mansion For $2.8... | Business Insider
- Check Out These Award-Winning Images Of Things You Can't Normally See | Business Insider
- JPMorgan's $6.5 Billion Plan For A New NYC Headquarters Totally Fell Apart | Business Insider