'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On Washington's Ukrainian Fiasco: "Who Is The Real Problem Here?" | ZeroHedge
- Behold The New Normal Definition Of "Confidence" | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Time for the Bird to Make a Summer Splash | iBankCoin.com
- Why Herbalife Is Crashing After Hours In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- 85 Super Wealthy People Have More Money Than The Poorest 3.5 Billion Combined | ZeroHedge
- Former Aide To Bill Clinton Speaks – "My Party Has Lost Its Soul" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets Are Up Around The World | Business Insider
- Here's Why Medicare Isn't Actually Going To 'Run Out Of Money... | Business Insider
- LEAKED: Samsung's Metal Galaxy Phone Is Probably Coming Next Week | Business Insider
- The World's Most Potentially Dangerous Airport Is Nowhere Close To The... | Business Insider
- HAMAS LEADER: We Have No Current Plans To 'Coexist' With... | Business Insider
- REVIEW: LG's New G3 May Be The Best Giant Screen Phone Yet, But There's Still One Problem | Business Insider
- Herbalife Shares Drop After Weak Earnings Report (HLF) | Business Insider