'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vehicle Plows Into New Orleans Mardi Gras Parade, Injuring 28; Driver In Custody | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: We're Already in a Trade War with China | Financial Sense
- Goldman Downgrades Tesla To "Sell" On Cash And Execution Risk | ZeroHedge
- N. Korean Nukes Exaggerated; More Questions About American Nukes Too | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Calls For 'Resistance': "We Need To Stay Engaged... I'll Be With You Every Step Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
- Details Emerge From President's Budget: Trump To Boost Defense Spending By $54BN | ZeroHedge
- Trump Says He Will Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US East Coast is bloated with gasoline | Business Insider
- The terrifying journey that led 'Planet Earth II' to a remote... | Business Insider
- Here's the trailer for the new Will Smith movie Netflix reportedly paid $90... | Business Insider
- How an obscure Oscars rule led to this year's massive best-picture screw-up | Business Insider
- Multilevel marketing... | Business Insider
- Here are the best things you can buy at The North Face's winter clearance... | Business Insider
- All the looks from the 2017 Oscars red carpet | Business Insider