'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Krugman’s Latest Debt Denial: Why His Two Magic Numbers Don’t Cut It | ZeroHedge
- Ackman Unleashes Herbalife's Biggest Single-Day Gain Ever | ZeroHedge
- Key Piece of Video “Evidence” for Russian Responsibility for Malaysian Plane Shootdown Debunked | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Updates About Ukraine And Flight MH17: News Roundup | ZeroHedge
- China Sends Surveillance Ship To Hawaii In Retaliation To US Navy Build Up In Its Back Yard, | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Quacking Loudly Today | iBankCoin.com
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Netflix Plans To Destroy Late-Night Talk Shows | Business Insider
- Airbnb Host: A Guest Is Squatting In My Condo And I Can't Get Him To Leave... | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz Did Not Like Seeing His Name In A 'Misogynist And Profanity-Ridden... | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Prepares 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His Career On... | Business Insider
- 17 Crazy Facts That Sound Fake But Are Actually True | Business Insider
- Wall St. Waits on Apple Earnings, Chipotle Crushes, Cramer's New Buy | TheStreet.com
- Will This Estimate Reduction Hurt General Electric Stock Today? | TheStreet.com