'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bloomberg: Let Corporations Manage Immigration - Not! | ZeroHedge
- Loss of FBI Reputation Irredeemable: James Comey Will Resign | ZeroHedge
- Bill Fleckenstein Slams CNBC "Jerk" - "Don't Get In My Face Because I Won't Join Your Party" | ZeroHedge
- German Politicians Are Getting Nervous About Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
- WTI Extends Losses As US Oil Rig Count Rises To 7-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks are on track for their best week since July | Business Insider
- 13 things to take with you the next time you go running outside this fall | Business Insider
- DEUTSCHE BANK COMPLIANCE CHIEF: 'I need at least another... | Business Insider
- The Syrian army has begun a new assault on rebel-held... | Business Insider
- LA Times endorses Clinton while calling 'thin-skinned'... | Business Insider
- Inside the real-life 'Harry Potter'-inspired wizard school that takes... | Business Insider
- The EU is trying to save a trade deal with... | Business Insider