'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Is The U.S. Embracing Iran - Again!? | ZeroHedge
- Why Did The UK Enter The EU In The First Place? | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Apologizes To Putin Over Death Of Russian Pilot, Calls Russia "Friend", Restores Ties With Israel | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Bid But Brexit Blowback Batters Banks | ZeroHedge
- The Brexit Reaction Is The Reason Brexit Happened | ZeroHedge
- Brits Lead Revolt Against Age Of Inequality, BofAML Favors "Gold, Vol, & Cash Positions" | ZeroHedge
- "Trying To Wash Away Her Bad Judgement?" - Clinton Attacks Trump Following Brexit Results | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- New study reveals people want... | Business Insider
- Italian police capture fugitive mob boss sought for 20... | Business Insider
- The 5 most talked-about moments from the 'Game of Thrones' season... | Business Insider
- 'Dance Moms' star pleads guilty to tax... | Business Insider
- A beginner's guide to being a rabble-rousing, corporate-raiding, CEO's-worst-... | Business Insider
- Brutal poll suggests Donald Trump is trying — and failing — to win over a key... | Business Insider