'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where America's Airplanes Go To Die | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Officially Apologizes For Being A Criminal Market Manipulator | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Clinton Benghazi E-mails Released, Show "Sensitive" Information Was Sent From Personal Server | ZeroHedge
- "We Reached The Tipping Point": Income Inequality Is Highest Since Records Began | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Recover Post-FOMC Losses After 4-For-4 Economic Data Misses | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Hovers Near 15-Month Lows, Prices Paid Collapse Most Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- New Zealand bowl against England in 1st Test | Business Insider
- Djokovic on brink of Grand Slam history in Paris | Business Insider
- It appears the mystery buyer of Salesforce was Microsoft, but the talks have fizzled (... | Business Insider
- People are really bad at knowing what they don't know | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'It's my name on this' if Iran nuke deal... | Business Insider
- Riviera gets raunchy as 'Love' comes to Cannes | Business Insider