'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "If All Goes According To Plan": What Global Central Bank Normalization Would Look Like, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- Mnuchin "Not Worried" About Robotization Of America's Workforce Despite Shocking New Report | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Instagram is taking off in a big way with advertisers | Business Insider
- Learn the email etiquette rules every professional should know from this... | Business Insider
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider
- These brands you've never heard of are propelling... | Business Insider
- Analyst predicts the YouTube advertiser boycott... | Business Insider
- Automakers are trying to delay the inevitable | Business Insider
- 'Seems like it’s going to be about his corporate cronies':... | Business Insider