'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Welcome To The Recovery: 1 In 7 Americans (45.5 Million) Remain On Food Stamps | ZeroHedge
- Global Financial System Risk Is Soaring Worldwide | ZeroHedge
- LinkedIn Crashes To 18-Month Lows After Slashing Guidance | ZeroHedge
- A Distracted Society Keeps The Police State In Power | ZeroHedge
- Amazon Crashes To 4 Month Lows, Breaks Key Technical Support As "Growth" Fails | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System | ZeroHedge
- Mass Layoffs To Return With A Vengeance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook is killing medical marijuana pages (FB) | Business Insider
- Here's what publishers are doing to keep up with... | Business Insider
- The newest ‘Batman’ game is no longer coming to Mac or Linux, and... | Business Insider
- 11 super-smart technologies Mercedes put in its newest... | Business Insider
- The most luxurious Valentine's Day escapes | Business Insider
- 'The first billion is the hardest': Here's how... | Business Insider
- Consumer and retail news: 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider