'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Short History: The Neocon "Clean Break" Grand Design & The "Regime Change" Disasters It Has Fostered | ZeroHedge
- Massive "No" Demonstration Floods Athens' Syntagma Square As Tsipras Speaks - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: How To Use A Fax Machine | ZeroHedge
- "There Are Obvious Signs Of Distress" In The Manufacturing Industry | ZeroHedge
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- Greeks Split On Greferendum As Credit Suisse Says "No" Vote Defies "Rationality" | ZeroHedge
- GOLD: Will This Summer’s Rally Mark A Cyclical Turning Point? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These bionic ants have the ability to think independently but work together | Business Insider
- Photos of Greece's colossal shipping port show you why... | Business Insider
- Tesla is at another crossroads (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- France refuses Assange's 'request' for asylum | Business Insider
- The internet's most recognizable teens are raking in $20m... | Business Insider
- FACT CHECK: When Chris Christie tells it like it isn't | Business Insider