'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Days Of The Growth Story | ZeroHedge
- If Greek Banks Don’t Expect Any Stress-Test Problems, Why The Need For More Liquidity? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- 19 Surprising Facts About The Messed Up State Of The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- Peak Ponzi: Only 13% Of Loans In Bulgaria's Fourth Largest Bank Had Valid Collateral | ZeroHedge
- SHHHH, IT’S VIX SEASON | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama: US Is 'Shaken' By Canadian Shooting | Business Insider
- Here's Why Amazon's Jeff Bezos Is The Highest-Performing CEO... | Business Insider
- Rodgers calls on Reds to rise to Champions League... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Why This Startup Raised $42.5 Million Before It Came Out Of Stealth | Business Insider
- An Activist Hedge Fund Manager Thinks This $100 Billion Biotech Company Could Be Worth 80... | Business Insider
- REPORT: At Least 11 Banks Are About To Fail Europe... | Business Insider