'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Cash Ban Escalates: 'Permanent' Stricter "Capital Controls" On 3 Million Pensioners, Civil Servants Imposed | ZeroHedge
- The Mindless Stupidity Of Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- Ruble, Lira, & Ringgit Tumble On USD, Yuan Gains As PBOC States "China Correction Nearly Over" | ZeroHedge
- TWTR Up 5% On Major Job Cuts, Lowered Guidance | ZeroHedge
- Why Are You So Angry? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 13 | ZeroHedge
- Futures Slump After China Imports Plunge, German Sentiment Crashes, UK Enters Deflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix is just too powerful for cable companies... | Business Insider
- Couples get silent treatment in London's new dating... | Business Insider
- UK consumer prices fall due to cheaper food, fuel | Business Insider
- A viewers' guide to the first Democratic debate of... | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6S has the best front-facing camera I've ever used... | Business Insider
- AP source: Chase Utley appeal hearing unlikely Monday | Business Insider
- The CEO of Tag Heuer nailed a 'huge problem' with... | Business Insider