'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Post-Mortem: Minutes Have More Hawkish Tone | ZeroHedge
- QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure | Financial Sense
- A Relatively Prompt Time to Reassess | iBankCoin.com
- 1000s Of Firms Aren't Paying An "Obamacare Tax", IRS Audit Finds 24% Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- Missouri Governor Withdraws National Guard From Ferguson, Holder Warns Of "Deeper Mistrust" | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market is taking Advantage of Janet Yellen`s Dovishness | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Malaise: The New Normal? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama's Mission Against ISIS Just Fundamentally Changed | Business Insider
- Why This Year's Emmys Will Air On A Monday Night For The First Time In Nearly 40... | Business Insider
- Health Results Of An Asian Noodle Study Inspired Interesting Reactions From College... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Here Are 50 Stocks That Big Hedge Funds Love Most (AAPL, ACT, IEP, AGN, MSFT, VRX, TWC,... | Business Insider
- BANK OF AMERICA AGREES TO PAY $16.65 BILLION SETTLEMENT | Business Insider
- UPS: Some Of Our Stores Were Hacked | Business Insider