'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Flying at Cruising Altitude Today | iBankCoin.com
- The Artists' Road To Serfdom: The Commoditization Of Creative Content | ZeroHedge
- Staring Into the Big Blue Abyss | iBankCoin.com
- Obama's Latest Speech About The Economic "Recovery" Results In Mass Audience Exodus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's Q3 GDP growth falls to five-year low at 7... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- THE WEEK AHEAD: Apple Earnings, Twitter Tries To Win Back Developers (AAPL, AMZN, YHOO, MSFT, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning Is A Freak And Is Doing Things Never Seen Before At His Age | Business Insider
- These Two Maps Explain ISIS's Chokehold Over Iraq | Business Insider
- The CEO Who Sold WhatsApp To Facebook For $22 Billion Apologizes For... | Business Insider
- Bill Simmons Returns, Doesn't Call Out ESPN, Says He Was Bored So He Came Up With A New Way... | Business Insider