'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Record 5 Year Treasury Shorts Crucified | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 8, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- 10-Year Old Austrian Boy Raped By Iraqi Refugee Due To "Sexual Emergency" | ZeroHedge
- Peter Pan(ic) Policy Plunges USDJPY To 17-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- The Financial (Under)World Is Catching Down To The "Economy Of Actual Stuff" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mark Zuckerberg shows off his Mandarin skills to wish a healthy and... | Business Insider
- The UN will hold an emergency meeting after North Korea fired a long-range... | Business Insider
- Argentina faces 'twin energy crises' | Business Insider
- 'Astonishing': CNN rips into Ted Cruz for 'categorically false'... | Business Insider
- A 4-time NBA All-Star made a $8.... | Business Insider
- Facing a loss in New Hampshire, Clinton may be looking ahead to... | Business Insider
- More and more countries are calling for an emergency OPEC meeting | Business Insider