'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- State Department Issues Worldwide Travel Alert "Due To Increased Terrorist Threats" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: October Industrial Production Contracts Again | Financial Sense
- Malinvestment Lunacy Exposed As US Money Supply Growth Finally Begins To Crack | ZeroHedge
- Soaring Global Debt – The Reality Check in Numbers | ZeroHedge
- Russia Declares Warplane Downing A "Hostile Act" But Will It Cut Turkish Gas Supplies? | ZeroHedge
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- Presidents Obama & Hollande Explain How They Will 'Contain' ISIS Again - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Barcelona qualify for Champions League last 16 | Business Insider
- In Kenyan town, Christians worship under police guard | Business Insider
- AP source: Dave Roberts to be named new Dodgers manager | Business Insider
- A crazy landslide that ripped up a California road is puzzling... | Business Insider
- 'Kirchner era' ends with opposition win in Argentina | Business Insider
- Amazon covered New York subway cars with Nazi-like insignia to... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek