'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Happens To Gold In A Hyperinflationary Currency Crisis: Ukraine Edition | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine To Halt Currency Trading Again Any Minute | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show This To Warren Buffett (Gold vs. The Financial System) | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico's 3rd Largest Bank Fails | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things - High Yield Warning, Yellen's Employment & Economy | ZeroHedge
- Eric Sprott Was Right — Oil Slump Says ‘No’ to Recovery Story (Sprott’s Thoughts) | ZeroHedge
- TOMORROW IS THE DAY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google has taken a massive U-turn over banning porn on Blogger (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's the one question a serial entrepreneur recommends asking yourself to... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's 'obsession' with money... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's what you need to know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, USO, OIL, ZXP, IACI,... | Business Insider
- No one could see the color blue until modern times | Business Insider
- Why our brains see the black and blue dress as white and gold | Business Insider