'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- High-Yield Credit Hits 10-Week Wides As Stocks Bounceback To Unch | ZeroHedge
- Social Security Versus CBO - Who Do You Trust? | ZeroHedge
- UN Says MH-17 Downing "May Be War Crime"; Russia Responds Photos Of Ukraine Shelling Are Fake | ZeroHedge
- Why Herbalife Is Crashing After Hours In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
- An Abandoned Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Near-Record Trulia Shorts Crushed After Zillow Acquires Incomeless Company For $3.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Biotech And Internet Stocks Are Nowhere Near Their Insane Levels Of 1999 | Business Insider
- We Just Got More Good News About The 'Biggest Fiscal Development... | Business Insider
- 2 US Marshals And 1 NYPD Officer Shot In New York City, Suspect... | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE, FAMILY DOLLAR AND ZILLOW ANNOUNCE MERGERS: Here's What You Need To Know (... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (FDO, DLTR, HLF, TSN, DENN) | Business Insider
- Investors' Tendency To Take The Fed's Predictions Literally Is Bringing... | Business Insider
- What Richard Branson Wants You To Learn From A Virgin Galactic Intern | Business Insider