'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Online Activist Will Spend 10 Years In Jail For "Spreading False News" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 2 | ZeroHedge
- Did The Market Just Flash A Hindenburg Omen Warning? | ZeroHedge
- House Quietly Passes Bill Targeting "Russian Propaganda" Websites | ZeroHedge
- How Twitter Bots Affected the US Presidential Campaign | Financial Sense
- 20 Billion Barrels of Oil Were Not Discovered in the Permian Basin | Financial Sense
- Stanford Study Reveals California Pensions Underfunded By $1 Trillion Or $93k Per Household | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 super toxic people to avoid at work | Business Insider
- 6 research-backed ways to live a happier and more... | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking was spot-on when he said 'we eat too much and... | Business Insider
- Sperry is slashing the prices of its boots for one day only — and more of the best deals... | Business Insider
- Parents are telling their kids that the 'climate at the North Pole' is... | Business Insider
- Working a 9-5 job, buying a home, and... | Business Insider
- Bond giant Pimco is settling with the government for $... | Business Insider