'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In The Year Of Fake News, Finance Cannot Be Entertainment | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- Meet The Competitors In Italy's Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Shorts At 6 Year Highs; Hedge Funds Quietly Exit Stocks As Oil Shorts Crushed Again | ZeroHedge
- Communism Again Gets A Free Pass - Setting The Record Straight On Castro | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Proposes Trade With China, Russia And Iran In Local Currencies | ZeroHedge
- Sarah Palin Slams Trump Carrier Deal As "Crony Capitalism", "Corporate Welfare" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The holidays are the perfect time to... | Business Insider
- 'The right way': The Philippines'... | Business Insider
- The Fed confirmed some of the most troubling trends in... | Business Insider
- A pensions time bomb spells disaster for the US economy | Business Insider
- A 26-year old Bitcoin... | Business Insider
- Here's the diet and workout routine LeBron James... | Business Insider
- WE'RE HIRING: Join Business Insider as Senior Research Analyst | Business Insider