'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crude Tumbles To $43 Handle As Demand Fears Grow | ZeroHedge
- What Goes Up (Slowly On No Volume) Plunges Quickly | ZeroHedge
- Every Time This Has Happened, A Recession Followed | ZeroHedge
- ECB Blames You For Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Explodes In Epic Anti-Trump Rant: "He Is Utterly Amoral, Narcissist, Philandering, Pathological Liar" | ZeroHedge
- America's Plunging Worker Productivity Explained (In 1 Depressing Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks Running the Oil Market or Just the World? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 questions you may ask in an job interview that will... | Business Insider
- The Running Man is the latest internet challenge | Business Insider
- There's another side to the housing market's gigantic problem | Business Insider
- Taking great old-school photos is so easy with this retro instant... | Business Insider
- These are the 4 most important numbers for China's economy | Business Insider
- One chart shows where all of the world's fake goods come from | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek