'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Are Not Long Term Investment Vehicles (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Soros Memo Exposes Obama's Secret TPP Negotiations; Hillary "Flip-Flopping" | ZeroHedge
- "Drain The Swamp" | ZeroHedge
- Paul Volcker Explains Why The Fed Can't Raise Rates | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Braces For Revolution After Maduro Blocks Recall Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA | Financial Sense
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Eric Trump: Trump would '100 percent' accept... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is accelerating a process in the GOP that began a half-century... | Business Insider
- How Mark Cuban's advice when Box CEO was 20 years old helped... | Business Insider
- The favorite foods and eccentric eating habits of 9 ruthless dictators | Business Insider
- Meet the first guy Steve Jobs ever fired at Apple ... and he wasn't even... | Business Insider
- We finally know who was killed in the season 6 'Walking Dead' cliffhanger and... | Business Insider
- Warby Parker's CEO explains the revelation that led him to leave finance and consulting | Business Insider