'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stock Market Risks Getting Stung | Financial Sense
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs As All Central Banks Go All In | ZeroHedge
- One of My Thirty Year Holds is in Play Today | iBankCoin.com
- Hugh Hendry Live 3: "To Bet Against China Is To Best Against Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- The Need To Escape Collapsing Empires | ZeroHedge
- The Average Hedge Fund Is Down -1% YTD, And The Redemption Requests Are Now Flooding In | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Where New York City's, Uhhh, 'Waste' Goes | Business Insider
- Jameis Winston Avoids A Huge Disaster When He Shoves A Ref And Doesn't Get Ejected... | Business Insider
- An Entrepreneur Who Went To Last Week's Uber Dinner Tells Another Side To Buzzfeed... | Business Insider
- It's Insanely Expensive, But There's A Secret Benefit Of Living In... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Stocks Are Now So Fantastically Expensive That They Will Likely Have Negative Returns For Years | Business Insider
- Fiji hold off US fightback to claim win | Business Insider