'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Short-Term Bottom Likely In, But Tread Carefully as Bearish Divergences Abound | Financial Sense
- Who Is Buying The Islamic State's Illegal Oil? | ZeroHedge
- Priming the Pump for Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Ebola-Stricken West African Economies Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Secret Service Head Resigns, Claims It Was "Noble Thing To Do" | ZeroHedge
- What Just Happened In Today's "Crazy" And Biggest Ever "Window-Dressing" Reverse Repo? | ZeroHedge
- CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The US, In Dallas Hospital - Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Walk-Off Single Sent The Kansas City Royals To The Playoffs After 12 Innings | Business Insider
- How An Alleged Criminal Cheating Ring May Have Wrecked A 3rd-... | Business Insider
- North Korea Claims It's Making Alarming Progress Towards Building A... | Business Insider
- Blasts in Syria's Homs kill 18, most children: state... | Business Insider
- Crisis-hit France eyes gradual deficit reduction | Business Insider
- How David Fincher Turned Pulpy 'Gone Girl' Into A Work Of Art | Business Insider
- Fashion Brands Are Making Bigger Pockets On Their... | Business Insider