'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Few Uncomfortable Truths You Won't Hear From The 2016 Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- The Day Donald Trump Flunked Econ 101 | ZeroHedge
- Jihadists Target Spain | ZeroHedge
- Truth in Numbers | Financial Sense
- The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West | Financial Sense
- Turkish-Born Cascade Mall Shooter Facing Voter Fraud Charge As WA Law Prohibits "Verifying Citizenship" | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Agrees On First Oil Production Cut Since 2008, But Biggest Question Remains Unanswered | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- With 66% unemployment, Mogadishu, Somalia is the world's most... | Business Insider
- John Kerry just threatened Russia over Syria — but Putin has no intention of ending his... | Business Insider
- Take a rare look inside 6 of the multi-million superyachts on sale at the Monaco... | Business Insider
- Adidas and Nike are signaling the death of the golf as we know it | Business Insider
- Trump lashes out at 'fabricated' report on campaign turmoil: 'Your sources'... | Business Insider
- A law professor explains why he wants the open seat in the... | Business Insider
- A timeless 6-step guide to getting rich, according to a 79-year-old personal finance... | Business Insider