'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When It Comes To Net Worth, This Is The Main Difference Between China And The US | ZeroHedge
- With A Market Cap Of $168 Billion, Alibaba Is Bigger Than... | ZeroHedge
- Jim Bianco on Gold, Oil, and Why the Market Doesn't Care About Geopolitical Events | Financial Sense
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains; Dollar, Bond Yields Surge | ZeroHedge
- BofA Stopped Out Of EURUSD Short: Stolper 2.0 Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- The "Dots" Chart - Then And Now | ZeroHedge
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 2 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How McDonald's Inadvertently Created A Huge Competitor In Chipotle | Business Insider
- The House Just Passed A Key Part Of Obama's ISIS Plan | Business Insider
- This Is The 'Single-Most Disappointing Aspect' Of The... | Business Insider
- Adrian Peterson Has A Quietly Terrible Contract, And Cutting Him Would Save The Vikings A Ton... | Business Insider
- US police arrest NFL player Jonathan Dwyer | Business Insider
- Economist Karl Case Composed A Lovely Poem About The Housing Bubble For Robert Shiller | Business Insider
- This Is How Pro-Independence... | Business Insider