'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EpiPen-demonium Drags Stocks To Worst Drop Since Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Decline Along With The Dollar, As Jackson Hole Begins | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Slumps As Inflation Expectations Crash To All-Time Lows | ZeroHedge
- FBI Admits Clinton Used Software Designed To "Prevent Recovery" And "Hide Traces Of" Deleted Emails | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Claims She "Kept Americans Safe" As Secretary, Was "Not Influenced By Any Outside Forces" | ZeroHedge
- State University Now Offers 'Stop White People' Training | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage Draws Thunderous Ovation At Trump Rally: "I Wouldn't Vote For Hillary If She Paid Me" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why Apple's social network could be its... | Business Insider
- Ten more Turkish tanks head across border into Syria | Business Insider
- Mika Brzezinski trashes Trump on 'Morning Joe': You don't know '... | Business Insider
- Sears had another brutal quarter (shld) | Business Insider
- Aspiring 'finance bros' may have a hard time getting a job at the world's... | Business Insider
- The 10 most critical problems in the world, according... | Business Insider
- 15 ways product designers would change the human body | Business Insider