'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Bank Risk Soars To 3 Year Highs, US Risk Rising | ZeroHedge
- Even With the Market Rolling Over, This Is What Bears Are Worried About | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System | ZeroHedge
- The Great Crisis Has Officially Begun (Oil is Just the Start) | ZeroHedge
- Have Stocks Priced In A Recession? (Spolier Alert: Not Even Close) | ZeroHedge
- Futures Unchanged, Global Stock Algos Anemic Ahead Of U.S. Payrolls Report | ZeroHedge
- Why BofA Remains A Seller Until "A Coordinated And Aggressive Global Policy Response" Emerges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a wonderful hidden 'Indiana Jones'... | Business Insider
- This is the bizarre live streaming app that Martin Shkreli is using to answer... | Business Insider
- The NFL took over downtown San Francisco this week — here's... | Business Insider
- Facebook's HR chief explains how the company does performance... | Business Insider
- Martin Sheen helps shop new TV project on O.J. Simpson... | Business Insider
- These are today’s best deals from around... | Business Insider
- Cam Newton's crazy fashion sense actually started as a punishment... | Business Insider