'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy Is "Willing To Temporarily Suspend Schengen" In Response To Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Oxygen & Markets - Why The Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- The QE End-Game Decision Tree: Not "If" But "When" Central Banks Lose Control | ZeroHedge
- WiTH TRuMPeRTY... | ZeroHedge
- Pettis: Chinese Debt-Related Shocks to Last for Years | Financial Sense
- Why The Rally Just Fizzled: Draghi's "Puff" Was Not Enough | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross: "Go To Cash" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook built a slick online food ordering app — but it's... | Business Insider
- A psychologist has a simple theory that explains why you dread going to work in the... | Business Insider
- Obama visit puts spotlight on rough plight in rural Alaska... | Business Insider
- Israel unveils 1,800-year-old sarcophagus | Business Insider
- Lost Australian sheep yields 30 sweaters worth of fleece | Business Insider
- Amateur paleontologist finds rare fossil of fish in... | Business Insider
- Union: Fiat says Jeep Wrangler staying in Ohio, not... | Business Insider