'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Manufacturing Runs | iBankCoin.com
- REVERSAL! | iBankCoin.com
- "Russia Could Ditch Dollar In 2-3 Years"; Deputy PM Warns Nuclear Subs "Could Reach Any Country On Any Continent" | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's "21st Century Socialism": Food Lines For The People, New Cars For The Military | ZeroHedge
- Investors Are Too Comfortable In The Fed's Win-Win Conditions For Taking Risk | ZeroHedge
- Future Bull | Financial Sense
- THE EBOLA RALLY IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is The App People In Hong Kong Are Using To Organize Protests... | Business Insider
- This Woman's Revolutionary Idea Made Her A Billionaire — And... | Business Insider
- Why People Are Leaving Facebook For Ello | Business Insider
- Third death from Dutch 'monster truck' accident | Business Insider
- Macau Publishes The Worst Numbers Since The Global Financial Meltdown | Business Insider
- This App Lets Renters Pay Even The Most Old-School Landlords By Credit Card | Business Insider
- Apple Was Going To Partner With PayPal On Apple Pay Until It Found Out PayPal... | Business Insider