'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- Saxobank: "Be Warned" Of Delayed Market Reaction To "Escalation Of Global Turmoil" | ZeroHedge
- THe PaTH To McJiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Quacking Loudly Today | iBankCoin.com
- There is Nothing to Buy | iBankCoin.com
- Putin Speaks: Will Respond "Adequately" To Ongoing NATO Buildup; "Wont Tighten Screws" In Response To Threats | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SHILLING: Experts Forecasting Eras Of Low US Economic Growth Have Been Wrong... | Business Insider
- Existing Home Sales Rise More Than Expected | Business Insider
- A Mysterious Condition Is Killing Workers In Dongguan, China In Their Sleep | Business Insider
- How A Regular Employee Helped Put Amazon On The Path To Billions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- S&P 500 AT ALL-TIME HIGH (SPX, SPY, QQQ, DIA, PBYI, DOW, PEP, BA, BIIB) | Business Insider
- Here's How Netflix Plans To Destroy Late-Night Talk Shows | Business Insider
- Apple's New Ad Shows How Much Users Love Their Macs | Business Insider