'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Big Catalyst for Stocks/Commodities | Financial Sense
- Why Blockchain Will Render Gold Worthless | ZeroHedge
- Huma Abedin On Hillary: "She Is Still Not Perfect In Her Head" | ZeroHedge
- 'It's Apocalyptic, Our Town Is Finished" - Two Quakes Strikes Italy, Collapsing Buildings And Causing Panic | ZeroHedge
- Don't Diss The Dark Ages | ZeroHedge
- The Oil-Gas War Over Syria (In 4 Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Indiana Voter Database "Riddled With Errors" Including 1,000s Of Dead Voters And Duplicate Registrations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Don't vote for him': Adele riffs... | Business Insider
- Notorious Liberian warlord 'General Buttnaked' wants money to... | Business Insider
- The 'Pokémon Go' Halloween event is a much-needed excuse to get... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: 'The world wants me to be scared to... | Business Insider
- The most haunted hotels in America | Business Insider
- Wall Street's top oil watcher explains what's happening in Saudi... | Business Insider
- The best movies and TV shows coming to Amazon, HBO, and Hulu in... | Business Insider