'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Muslims, Jews, Scientologists, African-Americans, Inmates & Neo-Nazis Carry Out False Flags | ZeroHedge
- Asian Markets Mixed: China Jump, Crude Dump, Japan Slump | ZeroHedge
- April Anxiety? The 7.5 Year Itch | ZeroHedge
- Shooting Reported At Gate Of NSA Headquarters In Fort Meade - Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The Total Chaos That Reigns In Greek "Negotiations" | ZeroHedge
- God I Hate This Market | iBankCoin.com
- What’s Wrong With Silver? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider is hiring an Ideas intern | Business Insider
- Personal income rises more than expected in February (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- This Miami billionaire could single-handedly bankroll Marco Rubio’s... | Business Insider
- Here's the college essay that got a high school senior into all 8 Ivy... | Business Insider
- The New York Times is creating one-sentence stories for the... | Business Insider
- The House Benghazi committee just asked Hillary Clinton to... | Business Insider