'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's Who Profits From The Ferguson Riots | ZeroHedge
- Q2 Earnings Success - Will It Stick Around? | Financial Sense
- Jackson Hole: 'Tremendous' Downside Risks If Yellen Doesn't Go Full-Dovish | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Intimidating Bears Today | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Obama's Frightening Ferguson Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- US Attempted To Rescue James Foley, Other ISIS Hostages, Failed Because "Hostages Were Not Present" | ZeroHedge
- Further Signs of China’s Slowing Property Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These New Technologies Are Making Smartphones Less... | Business Insider
- LEAKED: iPhone 6 Will Be Apple's Sharpest Screen Yet (But It Still Won't Be As... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Steve Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Why This Year's Emmys Will Air On A Monday Night For The First Time In Nearly 40... | Business Insider
- FOMC Minutes May Show Move Toward a More Hawkish Federal Reserve | TheStreet.com
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com