'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Hedge Fund Fee Structures Reveal Traditional Model On Verge Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- "ObamaCare Will Explode" Trump Tweets As WSJ Lashes Out At "ObamaCare Republicans" | ZeroHedge
- US Crude Production Hits 13-Month Highs As Oil Rig Count Doubles Off May 2016 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Why Precious Metals Will Protect Wealth During The Global Energy Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pandora is betting its future on a new on-demand music service called... | Business Insider
- The director of the mind-blowing new sci-fi thriller 'Life' explains... | Business Insider
- 'We're fleshing it out': Trump appears to be... | Business Insider
- Finish Line's explanation of its disappointing quarter perfectly captures the... | Business Insider
- One person is dead and at least 14 are wounded after a... | Business Insider
- 6 tips for selling your home in this year's wild market | Business Insider
- Vice Digital gets into scripted video | Business Insider