'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Should Be on Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Why We're Poorer: Inflation And Deflation Are Now Globalized | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Expects "Steady As She Goes" FOMC With QE Ending On Schedule | ZeroHedge
- According To Russell Napier Which World Has No Volume, No Volatility And Rising Prices? The USSR | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Is Transforming Itself Into A Massive E-commerce Company For... | Business Insider
- How Tripping On Mushrooms Changes The Brain | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL AFTER THE FED ENDS OF QE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT,... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Most Important Things Marketers Need To Know From Facebook’s Earnings (... | Business Insider
- Here's The Extended 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer... | Business Insider
- Man Who Mysteriously Disappeared From A Broncos Game Found 114 Miles Away After Walking For 5 Days... | Business Insider
- Legal costs push Deutsche Bank into red in Q3 | Business Insider