'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Posing in Front of Bears Today | iBankCoin.com
- Geopolitics and Markets | Financial Sense
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen Confronts Bernanke About Emerging from His Shadow | iBankCoin.com
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Propaganda Full Frontal: A Little High Level Intervention And This Is What Happens | ZeroHedge
- Is JPMorgan About To Bailout Argentina? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deutsche Bank Expects Today's GDP Report To Blow Away Expectations | Business Insider
- Samsung Has Two New Galaxy Smartphones Coming Soon | Business Insider
- Three Big Economic Events Are Coming Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- How An Iconic Photo Of Richard Nixon In Russia Was Taken 'By... | Business Insider
- CHART: MLB's Highest-Paid Positions | Business Insider
- Amarin Shocker: There's a Reason to Be Bullish Right Now | TheStreet.com
- The Best Chart To Hit Baseball In Years | Business Insider