'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & Bond Yields Slide As Stocks Continue Hawkish Surge | ZeroHedge
- R&R After the M&A | iBankCoin.com
- Deutsche Bank: Ignoring Food Price Pressures Could Be a Mistake | Financial Sense
- U.S. Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Atlanta Hospital After Treatment | ZeroHedge
- About to Put Some Money to Work | iBankCoin.com
- And Another Reason Why Bonds Just Refuse To Sell Off | ZeroHedge
- Ten Killed From "Ebola-Like Symptoms" In Africa's Second Largest Country | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft May Ax The Desktop From Some Future Windows Tablets | Business Insider
- How Facebook Is Eroding Google's Dominance in Online Advertising | TheStreet.com
- Salesforce.com Reports Earnings: A Solid Beat And It Has Raised Its Guidance For The... | Business Insider
- Check Out How Much Google Has Changed Since It First Launched (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's How 'Girls' Star Adam Driver Used His... | Business Insider
- GlobalPost CEO: The Islamic... | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 Could Have A Protruding Camera Lens That Might Make It... | Business Insider