'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- Why China’s Slowdown Is Taking a Heavy Toll on Canada | Financial Sense
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped From America's Grasp | Financial Sense
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% "Floor" Under SDRs | ZeroHedge
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- As Tim Cook "Comes Out", These Nations Still View Homosexuality As "Morally Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House Officials Say John Kerry Is Lost In Space Like Sandra Bullock In 'Gravity... | Business Insider
- Nike Releases Intense Commercial About LeBron James Returning To Cleveland | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Barclays bank takes £500m charge against forex probes | Business Insider
- This 27-Year-Old Fooled India Into Thinking He Was Going To Be A Rocket Scientist At NASA | Business Insider
- The UK Government Plans To Pay Off $349 Million Of Debt That Stretches Back To The... | Business Insider
- Most Of The Highest-Paid Players In The World Series Will Not Start Game 7 | Business Insider