'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NeWSPeaK CoVeR: A STuDY IN PRoPaGaNDa | ZeroHedge
- Here Is How Amazon's Ugliest Quarter In Years Looked Like In Six Charts | ZeroHedge
- Dutch Send 40 Unarmed Military Police "Forensic Experts" To MH17 Crash Site | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Lone Objector | ZeroHedge
- America The Divided: Everyone Knows We Have Problems But There Is Very Little Agreement On Solutions | ZeroHedge
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for Bears | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Spikes, Stocks Dump As Van Rompuy Gives Green Light To Extend Russian Sanctions To Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Apps Every Modern Gentleman Should Have On His Phone | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Apple Will Ditch Several User Features For Its New All... | Business Insider
- Let's Quickly Run Through Some Of The Great Economic News Of The Morning | Business Insider
- The Horrifying Story Of What Is Happening To Former US Interpreters In Afghanistan | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Hollywood Legend Ron Howard Sells His Connecticut Estate For A Record $27.5 Million... | Business Insider