'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WHY So SYRiaS? | ZeroHedge
- Forget Potassium: Kazakhstan Is Now America's Top Supplier Of Uranium | ZeroHedge
- Ranking The Peasants: China Introduces Orwellian "Citizen Scores" | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen Of America CEO Grilled In Congress Over Emissions Scandal - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Sues PIMCO "Cabal" Over Ouster, Seeks "Hundreds Of Millions", Blames El-Erian | ZeroHedge
- ECB Will Again "Frontload" Bond Purchases Ahead Of The Winter, No Advance Leak To Hedge Funds This Time | ZeroHedge
- It A "Liquidity Mirage": New York Fed Finally Grasps How Broken The Market Is Due To HFTs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The biggest names in digital will be at IGNITION 2015 — check out the full lineup | Business Insider
- UN announces government of national unity for divided... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel literature award to be announced | Business Insider
- Former Secretary of State Albright visits 'Madam... | Business Insider
- Satellite images show scale of planned North Korea parade... | Business Insider
- The White House just abandoned the big Syria rebel training program that Obama said he... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump says Bowe Bergdahl should have been executed... | Business Insider