'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 95.1 Million: Jump By 446,000 In One Month | ZeroHedge
- Did The Market Just Flash A Hindenburg Omen Warning? | ZeroHedge
- Technology, Not Trade or Regulations, Killed Manufacturing in America | Financial Sense
- The Quality of China’s Yuan Deteriorates – In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- TRUMPISTI! Italian Populists Expected to Defeat Referendum; EU Crisis Looms | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- Clinton & Trump Aides Forum Devolves Into Screaming Match - "I Would Rather Lose Than Win The Way You Did" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Parents are telling their kids that the 'climate at the North Pole' is... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Sperry is slashing the prices of its boots for one day only — and more of the best deals... | Business Insider
- The US is joining more than 40 countries in an 'unprecedented' takedown of a... | Business Insider
- 'What kind of odds are you comfortable with?': The North Korean nuclear... | Business Insider
- This chart shows why it's so hard to fix the diversity problem in tech | Business Insider
- California governor Jerry Brown nominates Xavier Becerra... | Business Insider