'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2017 Will Be An Important Year For The Currency Wars | ZeroHedge
- One Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Europe's "VIX" Spikes Most In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- A Preview Of Trump's Seven Imminent Executive Orders | ZeroHedge
- Elizabeth Warren At Risk Of Losing Her Senate Seat In 2018, New Poll Shows | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins Warns Financial Crash From Epic Debt, Asset Bubbles "Possible In Last Quarter 2017" | ZeroHedge
- As China Slaps Fees On Bitcoin Trades, Japan Monthly Volumes Soar by 8,900% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The trials of those involved in the Turkey Coup have begun | Business Insider
- GEORGE SOROS: Trump is a con man and he will fail | Business Insider
- Watch this time-lapse of two people eating IHOP’s 'All You Can... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: Everything that used to make sense in... | Business Insider
- Rolex is suddenly battling one of the biggest... | Business Insider
- All anyone could talk about at the premier conference of global elites was the man who wasn't... | Business Insider
- TIFFANY & CO.: Trump Tower is killing our business (... | Business Insider