'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- On The Bizarre Media Blackout Of Hacked George Soros Documents | ZeroHedge
- Black-Out Days | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Will "Purge" All State Workers Who Sign Maduro Recall Petition | ZeroHedge
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
- State Department Urges US Citizens To Leave Gaza "As Soon As Possible" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Domino's wants to start delivering pizzas by... | Business Insider
- The Galaxy Note 7 is the greatest camera phone ever — see for yourself | Business Insider
- The most beloved baking show on TV just got more viewers than the... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A professional matchmaker shares the 4 most important things she's... | Business Insider
- A 'potentially significant market shift' is happening in housing | Business Insider
- America's National Parks turn 100 today — these gorgeous vintage... | Business Insider