'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons Ever Learn?" | ZeroHedge
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lakers guard Nash to sit out NBA season | Business Insider
- 3 Ways To Become A CEO Before You Turn 30 | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why Ebola In NYC Is Nothing Like Ebola In Dallas | Business Insider
- REPORT: 25 Banks Are About To Fail Europe's Biggest Ever... | Business Insider
- Don't Get Used To Mobile Apps — Their Days Are Very Obviously Numbered | Business Insider
- Struggling Emerge Energy Is Ready to Soar on Oil Price Recovery | TheStreet.com