'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Update - Recession Risks, Credit Markets, and Investor Sentiment | Financial Sense
- An Exasperated Tsipras Calls For Syriza Referendum On Bailout Cancellation | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Open Lower As Margin Debt Tumbles To 4-Month Lows, Regulators Probe Officials' Sales | ZeroHedge
- Is the U.S. Really the World’s Top Oil Producer? | Financial Sense
- Did Planned Parenthood Just "Hack" Its Own Website As A Publicity Stunt? | ZeroHedge
- Yield Curve Flashing Yellow | Financial Sense
- Great Graphic: China’s Holding of Treasuries | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to make sure your Facebook is as secure as possible (FB) | Business Insider
- Poland’s Prime Minister loves this spectacular video game so much he gave it to Obama as a gift | Business Insider
- There's a new debt-ceiling deadline on the horizon... | Business Insider
- Barclays: Risk is back | Business Insider
- Bill Gross prays the Fed will listen to Rick Santelli (JNS) | Business Insider
- An accused Russian spy tried to get his charges dropped but... | Business Insider
- Ace helps Ishikawa grab share of National lead | Business Insider