'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 WTF Charts | ZeroHedge
- Argentine Bonds Soar To Record Highs As Hope Rules (For Now) | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Advisors vs Online Brokers vs RIAs – Which is Best? | FundMyMutualFund
- Muppet Slaughter: Goldman Removes Adidas From Its "Conviction Buy" List Minutes After Its Biggest Drop In History | ZeroHedge
- The World's Most Crowded Trade | ZeroHedge
- President Obama To Explain How Inventory Stuffing Is Good For All Of Us - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at... | StreetInsider.com
- RANKED: The 8 Unhealthiest Restaurant Dishes In America | Business Insider
- The Man Who Knows Amazon's Brutal Tactics Better Than Anyone Has A New... | Business Insider
- Libya Is At Its Most Chaotic Point Since Qaddafi's Ouster | Business Insider
- The 19 Most Outrageous Things Johnny Manziel Has Ever Done | Business Insider
- Louisiana Republican Flees Interview When Asked... | Business Insider
- Misfiring at Earnings Time? Sturm Ruger Is the Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com