'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Yesterday Was A Very Sad Day For America | ZeroHedge
- We Have Nothing to Fear but a Lack of Fear Itself | Financial Sense
- No Laughing Matter: Fed Laughed As Bubble Burst | ZeroHedge
- Debate Around the 2015 Rate Hike Intensifies | Financial Sense
- "As Goes Apple, So Goes America" - Apple To Replace AT&T In The Dow | ZeroHedge
- And It's Gone! After 3 Days, Beijing Bans Discussion Of Viral China Smog Documentary | ZeroHedge
- Are The Bond Vigilantes Back? Treasury Yields All Higher Year-To-Date For The First Time | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NCAA suspends Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim for 9 games | Business Insider
- How to spot a closet indexer | Business Insider
- Customers are fleeing Samsung for the iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Enjoy this Instagram account reserved solely for photos of attractive men holding cups of... | Business Insider
- West Indies 182 all out against India in World Cup | Business Insider
- The Obama administration's response to Netanyahu is premised... | Business Insider
- How companies like Etsy killed the hipster | Business Insider