'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert | Financial Sense
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- CME Hikes Silver Margins By 11% | ZeroHedge
- Chevron Slashes 23% Of PA Workforce As US Rig Count Collapses To June 2010 Lows | ZeroHedge
- NEWSFLASH: The Netherlands Wasn’t The First Time The IMF Dropped The Ball On The National Gold Holdings | ZeroHedge
- 30Y German Bund Yield Plunges Under 1% - Record Low | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of The American Dream In 22 Numbers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AMZN, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- New Saudi king announces major government shake-up | Business Insider
- The Eurozone Is Tumbling Into Its Deepest Deflation Ever | Business Insider
- 5 Big Stocks That Look Toxic in February: P&G, Johnson Controls and More | TheStreet.com
- The Germans Are Making The Same Huge Mistake Bill Clinton Made | Business Insider
- Apple Generated More Revenue In One Quarter... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com