'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- The Only Way Out of a Market Held Hostage by QE | iBankCoin.com
- Which Director Are Politicians Listening To About Ebola? | ZeroHedge
- A Glimpse Inside The FX "Cartel's" Chat Rooms | ZeroHedge
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- Technical Lines in the Sand; All Eyes on the FOMC | Financial Sense
- Q3 GDP Rises 3.5% Despite Sharp Slowdown In Consumption, Pushed Higher By Government Spending Spree | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Exec: 'We Didn't Get The Price Right' On The Fire... | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways from Facebook's Third-Quarter Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- Burkina opposition slams army 'coup' | Business Insider
- The 30 Most Influential LGBT People In Tech | Business Insider
- Amateur Video Shows NASA Rocket Exploding In Massive Ball Of Flames | Business Insider
- LeBron James Says His Homecoming Is One Of The... | Business Insider
- America's Small-Business Owners Of The Year Explain How They Came Back From The... | Business Insider