'Lady Brienne' from GoT pretty pictures
STAR WARS 7 has just added Gwendoline Christie, the famous Brienne of Tarth of Game of Thrones to the cast.
Turns out she's going to look like an actual lady in the upcoming movie. We are thinking they will sprinkle some make-up on her which really makes her much more attractive. How attractive is Gwendoline Christie? If you like a tall drink of water, she's your gal.
Gwendoline really is over 6 feet tall, clocking in at 6' 3".
If you are not at work, trying Googling "Gwendoline Christie Bunny". Be prepared to do so using an Incognito Browser. Christie the subject of a noted series of photographs, entitled Bunny, between 2002 and 2008. According to Christie, she felt then that the photographs—in which she appears mostly nude—could help her come to terms with her body, and challenge notions of femininity.
Below are some SFW shots of the star.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jeez! What Ever Happened To The "Free World"? | ZeroHedge
- China's Plunge Protection Team Now Owns 6% Of The Entire Chinese Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- China Begins Military Colonization Of Africa With First Ever Overseas Army Base At Key Oil Chokepoint | ZeroHedge
- Buy! And Hold? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 And Counting, Texas Likely To See Massive Layoffs Soon | ZeroHedge
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- As If The French Did Not Have Enough Problems | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NATO seeking to reconcile death totals in Kunduz attack | Business Insider
- 13 weird jobs you'll be surprised to know exist | Business Insider
- New York reassures tourists after terror threat | Business Insider
- Why stock-picking is a dangerous game (SPX, SPY, DJI, IXIC, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Davis Cup debut for Edmund, alongside Murray | Business Insider
- LatAm hands climate bill to rich world at summit | Business Insider
- Make the most of your Thanksgiving leftovers with these delicious smoothies | Business Insider