Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is The Chinese Firm Whose Cameras Took Down The Internet On Friday | ZeroHedge
- New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
- What Wall Street Expects From Apple Today, And Why It Is So Critical For The Entire Tech Sector | ZeroHedge
- 125 Arrested As Dakota Pipeline Protests Grow Hostile; Media Drones Shot Down By Police | ZeroHedge
- The Path To Total Dictatorship: America's Shadow Government And Its Silent Coup | ZeroHedge
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- Why Blockchain Will Render Gold Worthless | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS RALLY: Here's what you need to know (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, T, TWX, TMUS, VFC,... | Business Insider
- Augmented reality is going from 'Pokémon Go' to the factory floor | Business Insider
- The negative tone of the presidential election is turning off... | Business Insider
- Obamacare premiums are going up by an average of... | Business Insider
- The Navy has a new game-changing surveillance plane out in the Pacific | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The world will see the hottest year... | Business Insider