Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina Proclaims Peso Devaluation "Obviously Won't Happen" - Just Like It "Vowed" In 2013 | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News Out Of Europe Coupled With Hopes For More QE Push Stocks, Bonds Higher | ZeroHedge
- It All Comes Down to the Leaders | iBankCoin.com
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- Ebola Outbreak Evolving "In Alarming Ways," WHO Warns 20,000 Could Be Infected | ZeroHedge
- CBO "Revises" Its 2014 GDP Forecast, Hilarity Ensues (As Always) | ZeroHedge
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alonso set to join Bayern Munich | Business Insider
- Alibaba Founder Jack Ma Is China's Richest Person | Business Insider
- 'Brand-gelina' gets another plug as supercouple... | Business Insider
- This Detailed Prezi Shows How The Ice Bucket Challenge Went Viral | Business Insider
- South Africa win toss, elect to bowl, against Australia | Business Insider
- People Are Spending More On Venmo Than On Starbucks' Mobile Payments App... | Business Insider
- Samsung's New Necklace Is The Strangest Tech Product We've Seen... | Business Insider