Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- AFTER FURTHER REVIEW | iBankCoin.com
- Ackman, Berkowitz Slammed After Fannie Mae Plunges 60% On Court Ruling | ZeroHedge
- Is the U.S. Secretly Egging On Hong Kong Protesters? | ZeroHedge
- How Bad Could It Get? US Government Order Of 160,000 HazMat Suits Gives A Clue | ZeroHedge
- From Bravery to Prosperity: A Six-Year Plan to Make Scotland the Wealthiest Anglosphere Region of All | Financial Sense
- Russia Activates Air Defense Missile System "To Guard Its Southern Frontiers" | ZeroHedge
- The "Sexy" Facts about Debt Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US private sector job growth picks up | Business Insider
- Cloud Storage Company Box Pushes Back Its IPO To 2015 | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Catalan Government Has Suspended Its Independence... | Business Insider
- International Wealth Managers Are Flocking To Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Now There Are Only Nine US Restaurants With Three Michelin Stars | Business Insider
- Why Wal-Mart Shouldn't Pay Employees As Much As Costco Does | Business Insider