Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do You Believe In Chinese Miracles? GDP, Industrial Production Beat; Retail Sales Miss | ZeroHedge
- "We Are From The Government And We Are Here To Get Rid Of Ebola" | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That Explains Why Fed's Bullard Wants To Restart The QE Flow | ZeroHedge
- But, Stocks Are Cheap... Right? | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Changes Its Mind Which Bonds It Will Monetize, Then It Changes It Again | ZeroHedge
- Will Our Private Savings Be Sacrificed To Pay Down The Public Debt? | ZeroHedge
- Living The Grecovery Dream: Two Jobless Parents, Two Kids, One Cat All Living In A Car | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- IBM Plunges Following Huge Third-Quarter Earnings Miss and Asset Sale | TheStreet.com
- Here's The First Team Photo Of The People Behind Google's New $100... | Business Insider
- Why The Kansas City Royals Are Going To Win The World Series | Business Insider
- The Reckoning For Swiss Banks Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Sterling makes a point as Reds win thriller at QPR | Business Insider
- Runners wear masks as smog hits Beijing marathon | Business Insider