Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Blue Collar Kind of Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Is An FTC Retweet An Endorsement? Herbalife Shareholders Are Dying To Know | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Help Inflate Your Pizza Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Watching Here | iBankCoin.com
- Why Is Our Government (And Deep State) So Incompetent? | ZeroHedge
- It's The Protocol, Stupid! Observe As The True Value Of Bitcoin As Programmable Money Emerges | ZeroHedge
- Icing on the Cake for Bank of ‘murica Boo Boo | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Depressingly Simple Explanation For The Weak Recovery | Business Insider
- Cameron Diaz Looks Ridiculous In The First 'Annie' Remake Trailer | Business Insider
- Gambling Allegations Against Penn State Whistleblower Raise Suspicions Over A... | Business Insider
- Anchor For Russian Propaganda Channel Dramatically Quits In Protest Live On The Air | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley's Top Matchmaker Tells Us What Techies Should Wear On A Date | Business Insider
- We Put A GoPro On The Train That Runs Through Bankrupt, Decrepit Detroit | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks on Sale | TheStreet.com