Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings On Deck | iBankCoin.com
- Today Doesn’t Matter Because I’m Up Another 1.5% | iBankCoin.com
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
- France Defies US, British Demands To Kill Mistral Sale To Putin... For Now | ZeroHedge
- With ISIS Now Controlling 35% Of Syria And Most Of Its Oil Fields, Iraq Issues An Ultimatum To The US | ZeroHedge
- Which Way Is Inflation Blowing? Watch Commodities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How To Launch A Startup That Could Be Acquired By A Top Tech Company | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Is About To Deliver Another 'Nail To Herbalife's Coffin... | Business Insider
- Robo-Advisors Vs. Financial Advisors: Which Is Better For Your Money? | Business Insider
- Netflix to Report Q2 Numbers; Original Programming a Boon | TheStreet.com
- Kim Kardashian App Takes Over Government Agency's Twitter Account | Business Insider
- How To Turn Your Kid Into A Sports Star | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Prepares 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His Career On... | Business Insider