Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- US Trade Deficit Worse Than Expected As Auto Exports Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Profiting from Prisoners: Charging For Video Calls While Ending Visitation Rights | ZeroHedge
- The Nasdaq Has Become The Biggest Circle-Jerk In History | ZeroHedge
- Ridiculous-er And Ridiculous-er | ZeroHedge
- Fearing the Machine: AI vs. Cybernetics | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: Recession Dead Ahead? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows... | StreetInsider.com
- Use this one measure to figure out if your kids are spoiled | Business Insider
- Apple is joining the Dow (AAPL, T) | Business Insider
- The science behind this 33-year-old race car driver forgetting 20... | Business Insider
- Google's wireless network will only work on one model of phone | Business Insider