Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Germany Secretly Fund Israel's Nuclear Weapons? | ZeroHedge
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
- "We're All Frogs In Boiling Water" Santelli Says After Lacy Hunt Warns "This Is Far From Over" | ZeroHedge
- BofA "Explains" Why Optimistic Economist Forecasts Have Been So Wrong In The Past 5 Years | ZeroHedge
- If QE Is So Great, Why Stop Printing Now? | ZeroHedge
- Men Go Mad In Herds | ZeroHedge
- Greece May Pay Wages And Pensions In IOUs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's West Coast ports are booming again | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- There's a parenting trend that's taken over the US, and it's changing... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Everyone thought Europe's most powerful man was completely... | Business Insider
- 32 awesome photos of musicians performing at Coachella | Business Insider
- The market isn't going to see oil from Iran anytime soon (USO, OIL) | Business Insider