Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections | Financial Sense
- An "Increasingly Worried" Chinese President Tells Trump To "Exercise Restraint" Over N.Korea | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Busy Week: US GDP; ECB & BOJ Meetings, And Lots Of Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Outrage After At Least 5 EU Nations Elect Saudi Arabia On UN Women's Rights Council | ZeroHedge
- Key Highlights From Trump's AP Interview | ZeroHedge
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Seven Charts For Bullish Investors To Ignore | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Banks are suddenly scaling back lending, and Wall Street isn't sure what to make of it | Business Insider
- Starbucks is entering a new era — and 4 jokes reveal the biggest... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 15 things both Trump and Obama wanted to trim from the federal government... | Business Insider
- American oil is in a 'sweet spot' | Business Insider
- Thousands of people turn out around the world for the March for Science — here... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider