Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Chinese Mask Factory Has Already Picked The Next US President | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Says Rate Hikes Soon As Need More Ammo "In Case Of Shock" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- Your Options: To Serve... Or Be Served | ZeroHedge
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
- Everyone Is Missing The Most Troubling Part About Hillary's Email Audit! | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik: 'Seismic Shift' Coming for US Dollar, Gold Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AP finds Clinton misstated key facts in the email... | Business Insider
- The government is releasing millions of parasitic wasps across 24 states | Business Insider
- Facebook and Snapchat are reaping the... | Business Insider
- How Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has inspired people to change the way they... | Business Insider
- We're on the cusp of an explosive change in how we treat one... | Business Insider
- GERMAN SPY CHIEF: ISIS will target the Euro 2016... | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider