Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CNN’s Don Lemon Triggered After Guest Calls His Segment ‘Fake News’ | ZeroHedge
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
- The Washington Post Actually Takes Russian Government Money (Unlike The Websites It Helped Slander) | ZeroHedge
- A Chink of Light into London’s Gold Vaults | ZeroHedge
- Priebus: Take Trump Seriously When He Calls The Press "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- "There's Something Weird Going On": Jeff Snider On The Global Dollar Shortage | ZeroHedge
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- RESET: After one of the most tumultuous weeks in presidential history, Trump... | Business Insider
- Meet the man who ran Obama's unprecedented clemency... | Business Insider
- The top 12 rumors we're hearing about Apple's next iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Trump will interview four candidates for... | Business Insider
- 'A natural outgrowth of America electing a reality show president... | Business Insider
- Here's who is going to get rich from the Snap IPO | Business Insider