Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Burning Down The House: Land, Water & Food | ZeroHedge
- Abewrongics: Nikkei/USDJPY Tankin' After Terrible Tankan | ZeroHedge
- The Tried-and-True Blueprint for Raising Taxes | Financial Sense
- Dow Futures Down 400 From Monday Highs After Asian Open Flash-Crash | ZeroHedge
- God I Hate This Market | iBankCoin.com
- America: The "Nursing Home" Economy | ZeroHedge
- Asian Markets Mixed: China Jump, Crude Dump, Japan Slump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- These 16 startups are worth $22 billion: Here are the deals that made them so valuable... | Business Insider
- 'Don't mess with Texas' | Business Insider
- Reigning champion Djokovic advances at Miami Open | Business Insider
- Greece's urgent talks have stalled without a deal and the cash is running out | Business Insider
- The epic tale behind the album that launched Richard Branson's Virgin empire | Business Insider