Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Sees A UK Recession, Shocked By A Fed "Tightening Cycle Unlike Any In Modern History" | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela, Look to Ecuador and Dollarize | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Introduces "Political Bias" Training For Employees | ZeroHedge
- 'Cost-Burdened-Renters' Surge To Historic Highs As Hillbama-nomics Fails For Low-Income Faithful | ZeroHedge
- US Services Economy Disappoints As 'Optimism' Plunges To Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- UBS CIO Warns "The Status Quo Is Over... Get Used To It" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- That brutal scene on Sunday's 'Game of Thrones' was adapted perfectly... | Business Insider
- The services sector is still looking muffled | Business Insider
- I let an expert tear my horrible cover letter... | Business Insider
- Why Britain left | Business Insider
- Fans guessed Sunday's big shocker on 'Game of Thrones' over 2 decades ago | Business Insider
- Your office job is horrible for you, but there’s a... | Business Insider
- Deadly California wildfire destroys at least 150 homes | Business Insider