Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Easy There, Lads | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Consolidates as Oil Slide Continues | Financial Sense
- Contrarians Take Note: Investors Betting Big on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Are You Really Ready For The World To Be Ruled By Bankers? | ZeroHedge
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- Who Are The Three Biggest Data Companies In the World? 1) Google 2) the Fed 3) JP Morgan/ECB | ZeroHedge
- What Is The Gold-Oil Ratio Telling Us? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- There Was An Elaborate Hoax To Convince Wharton Students They Had To Do Community... | Business Insider
- Seth Rogen And James Franco Cancel All 'Interview' Press... | Business Insider
- 5 Restaurant Chains Millennials Love | Business Insider
- Russians Are Flooding Out Of London's... | Business Insider
- US cinemas cancel film parody of N.Korea leader after... | Business Insider
- Sony Announces It 'Will Not Move Forward' With 'The... | Business Insider