Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weibo Opens Way Below IPO Price | ZeroHedge
- Krugman, Who Is Paid $25,000/Month To Study Inequality, Says "Nobody Wants Us To Become Cuba" | ZeroHedge
- Big Blue: Stock Buyback Machine On Steroids | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Wave To The Webcam Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Tanks Stopped By Unarmed Woman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This New Fellowship Is Trying To Get New York's Tech Talent To Solve Some Of... | Business Insider
- Previewing Tech Earnings With Alan Knuckman | TheStreet.com
- Collective CEO Joe Apprendi Tells Us When He'll Go For An IPO | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here's How Many iPhones Wall Street Thinks Apple Sold Last Quarter (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Singer Lawsuit Is Tied To Marc Collins-Rector, Infamous Child Abuser Of... | Business Insider