Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chimera Of 'Stable' Money | ZeroHedge
- TIME Argues "Trolling" Demands Formal Policing Of The Internet | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gates Net Worth Tops $90 Billion For First Time: 0.5% Of US GDP | ZeroHedge
- Fed Admits Another $4 Trillion In QE Will Be Needed To Offset An "Economic Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Top 25 Corporate Pension Plans Alone Are Underfunded By Over $225 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Over Half Of Hillary's Private Meetings As Secretary Were With Donors Who Paid $156 Million | ZeroHedge
- CLSA: "The Bank Of Japan Has Nationalized The Japanese Stock Market" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A high-profile hedge fund has lost a third of its assets | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The 75 best photographs of the Rio Olympics | Business Insider
- 'The Rock' reveals the new 'Jumanji' will not be a reboot after all | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's private emails reveal a time... | Business Insider
- You could fit the entire human race into a sugar cube — and 13 other facts to put the... | Business Insider
- Tableau shares are flying after replacing its founding CEO with... | Business Insider