Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will NIRP Trigger a Systemic Event? | ZeroHedge
- "Sell In May" ... And June | ZeroHedge
- Slew Of Negative News, Defaults And Failed Mergers Push Futures In The Green | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative | Financial Sense
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- America's Plunging Worker Productivity Explained (In 1 Depressing Chart) | ZeroHedge
- I Think Icahn | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet David Haye, the former world heavyweight champion boxer who will be 'just as... | Business Insider
- An economics professor shares the... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 10 habits of chronically unhappy people | Business Insider
- Satya Nadella on lessons from the new Microsoft: 'The wave you caught that made you... | Business Insider
- Why is Amazon Video still missing from the Apple TV? (AMZN, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek