Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lake Mead Water Level Mysteriously Plunges After Nevada Quake | ZeroHedge
- Kunstler: There Are Only 2 Choices For The Masses - "Doomer" Or "Wisher" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Unprecedented 'Mass Die Offs' As Pacific Ocean "Turning Into a Desert" Off California Coast | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- The Original Chechnya Bombers - The CIA, The Saudis And Bin Laden | ZeroHedge
- Robots on Verge of Replacing Human Anesthesiologists | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Afghan weddings: bigger, fatter and hard to tame | Business Insider
- Pentagon slams Iraqi forces for 'failing to fight... | Business Insider
- Defense Secretary:... | Business Insider
- US fighter jets scrambled for French flight to NY | Business Insider
- Fresh air strikes and ground fighting in Yemen | Business Insider
- Sharapova, Murray get French Open bids underway | Business Insider
- French immigration thriller bags Cannes Palme d'Or | Business Insider