Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- The Closing Of The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Is Plunging (& Soaring) As Democrats, Full-Time Workers Comfort Collapses | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Gone... Now!" - Dennis Gartman Stopped Out As Oil Surges | ZeroHedge
- Putin Accuses Turkey Of "Backstabbing", Funding ISIS, Sees "Serious Consequences" To Ties | ZeroHedge
- On Credit Default Swaps | ZeroHedge
- It's A Fake, Fake, Fake America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments | Business Insider
- Australia-led group wins $7 bn electricity deal over... | Business Insider
- Pentagon: This is Turkey and Russia's incident, and 'our focus is on ISIS... | Business Insider
- New Jersey's Chris Christie: Obama 'naive' on IS... | Business Insider
- 19 people ill in E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- German execs remain optimistic despite Paris attacks | Business Insider