Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
- Is This The Chart That Has High-Yield Investors Running For The Hills? | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $TLT | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Exit a Blue Pill? | Financial Sense
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | ZeroHedge
- 100 Years Ago Today It Began: "Austria Has Chosen War" | ZeroHedge
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider
- Markets Are Up Around The World | Business Insider
- Why AT&T Stock Is Up Today | TheStreet.com
- 9 Unfair Advantages That Help People Get Ahead | Business Insider
- Kyle Korver's Insane Offseason Fitness Challenge Involved Running On The Ocean Floor... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- DENNIS GARTMAN: Exploding Chicken Chain Shares Stink Of A Stock Market Top (LOCO) | Business Insider