Goldman Sachs Undervalued Stock Picks under $20 (F, GT, NFX, NBR)
Making the cut are Ford Motor (F), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) and close enough to $20 is Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX).
All the credit goes to BusinessInsider.com that put the list together today and it contains 40 outstanding stock picks from Goldman Sachs. Special mention that Goodyear (GT) made this list and Barron's undervalued list this past weekend.
Goodyear (GT) got the Barron's boost today and closed up almost 4% to close the day at $12.85. BI says that Goldman believes Goodyear can run another 36% upside. Keep in mind that was this morning when shares were at $12.50.
Newfield Exploration (NFX) has around 28% to gain according to the article. Today NFX its shares didn't move and closed at $22.91.
Nabors (NBR) should run another 48% and closed today up 3% at $15.73.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: China’s Holding of Treasuries | Financial Sense
- New York Mayor de Blasio Demands A Federal Bailout For Puerto Rico | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Open Lower As Margin Debt Tumbles To 4-Month Lows, Regulators Probe Officials' Sales | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Venezuela... The Socialist Paradise Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- "Bad News Is Bad News"? 30Y Yield Plunges Under 3.00%, Stocks & USD Slide After GDP Miss | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Market-Rigging Scandal, ITG Busted For Frontrunning Clients In Its Dark Pool | ZeroHedge
- The Real Story Behind Turkey's US-Backed "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- England reach 221-7 at lunch in third Ashes Test | Business Insider
- The 10 best credit cards to fit any lifestyle | Business Insider
- A legally blind man took these amazing... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Google has just done something that’s going to... | Business Insider
- A former senior police chief in China has been accused of... | Business Insider
- Zimbabwe wants to extradite the American dentist who... | Business Insider