Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anticipating Friday’s Employment Report | Financial Sense
- Great Covered Call Tools at BornToSell | FundMyMutualFund
- Picturing The Amazon.com Of Illegal Drugs | ZeroHedge
- Previewing Today's 1.5 Million Payrolls Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Mysterious Firm That Is About To Leave Blythe Masters Without A Job | ZeroHedge
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boeing Says It Will Inspect 40 Undelivered Dreamliners For Cracks | Business Insider
- Top... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Every ‘True Detective’ Theory You Have Is Wrong | Business Insider
- Crazy Photo Of A Golfer Walking Through 111 Wolf Sculptures On A Course | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Says Beware of Strong Unemployment Number | TheStreet.com
- Here's Why You Should Always File Your Taxes, Even If You Made... | Business Insider
- Care.com's CEO Sheila Marcelo: Entrepreneurs Need To Be 'Disagreeable... | Business Insider