Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MAKING LATERAL MOVES | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Of Switzerland, Netherlands and Sweden Held By Bank Of Canada - Location Unknown | ZeroHedge
- The Credit Gradient | ZeroHedge
- Thanks to the Fed, the Patient Is Now Past the Point of No Return | ZeroHedge
- The Consequences Of America’s Invasion Of Afghanistan: NYC Heroin Deaths Highest In A Decade | ZeroHedge
- Taupe: It’s Not Just For The Oval Office Anymore | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 Stunning Portraits Of Exotic Animals Closer Than You've Ever Seen Them... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Trinh-Duc stuns Clermont with last-gasp penalty | Business Insider
- Apple's iWatch Isn't Shipping Until Next Year (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Janet Yellen Owns A Very Expensive Collection Of Stamps (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Apple Has Banned Advertisers From Using Your Health Data (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Support for Scottish independence growing, poll shows | Business Insider