Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECB Will Cut Rates To Minus 3%: JP Morgan | ZeroHedge
- While The Market Takes A Dump | iBankCoin.com
- Does the Fed Have a Currency Problem? | Financial Sense
- And The Market Breaks | ZeroHedge
- THE NEXT BIG THING IS RIGHT HERE | iBankCoin.com
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US and Norwegian troops reenacted a successful WWII special forces... | Business Insider
- Mexico nabs Zetas drug cartel leader 'Z-42' | Business Insider
- The NFL Draft is setting up perfectly for the Jacksonville Jaguars who could land the... | Business Insider
- GDF Suez in 2.5-bn-euro bond issue, including... | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush has a strange request for his donors | Business Insider
- Lumber Liquidators shares are exploding higher — and one analyst is betting the company... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com