Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump’s Mirage of Spending Cuts Will Make America’s Collapse Great | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Says Fed Buying Stocks Is "A Good Thing To Think About" And Could Help In A Downturn | ZeroHedge
- Billionaire Capital Turns Into Ghost Town: "Home Contracts Down 80%", Trophy-Cars Pile Up In Showrooms | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Best Scream Fests From Today's John Stumpf Hearing | ZeroHedge
- The Italian Referendum: What You Need To Know | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities For Rising Home Prices | ZeroHedge
- China's Richest Man Says Mainland Real Estate Is The "Biggest Bubble In History" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Guys, this is the one thing you need to keep your dress shirts clean | Business Insider
- HARRY REID: Trump is 'the monster the Republicans built. He is their Frankenstein monster.' | Business Insider
- These 10 companies control everything you buy | Business Insider
- How Donald Trump became the 'Grand Benefactor' of a... | Business Insider
- Squarespace's New York offices are as sweet as the best Silicon Valley tech... | Business Insider
- Mercedes created a luxurious $1.7 million yacht that only 10 people in the... | Business Insider
- These are the new New York City restaurants Wall Street should check out this fall | Business Insider