Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Macroeconomics Is The Root Of All Error | ZeroHedge
- Total 2015 Job Cuts To Be Biggest Since 2009: Challenger | ZeroHedge
- Trump: The Art Of The Bureaucrat | ZeroHedge
- ConocoPhillips Fires 10% Of Global Workforce, Warns Of "Dramatic Downturn" To Oil Industry | ZeroHedge
- BiG TRouBLe FoR LiSTeD CHiNa... | ZeroHedge
- In Risky Move, Riksbank Holds Rates But Warns Will Cut If ECB Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- Why The Federal Reserve Should Be Audited | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Novak Djokovic had a dance-off with a superfan following his late-night win at the US... | Business Insider
- Guatemalan president faces judgment day in Congress | Business Insider
- 11 choices rich people make that the rest of us don’t | Business Insider
- Rio head vows to introduce viral testing in Olympic waters... | Business Insider
- Twitter just made a big leadership change to its struggling... | Business Insider
- There are two different Europes right now — Germany and France | Business Insider
- This 3-minute animation will change the way you see the universe | Business Insider