Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: May 22 | ZeroHedge
- Aware of Your Surroundings | iBankCoin.com
- The Last of the 2008 Doomsday Scenarios Is Fading Away | Financial Sense
- The Rotation Continues | Financial Sense
- And The Most Beloved Stock By Hedge Funds Is... | ZeroHedge
- Japan's Words Of Advice To Doomsayers: "Please Do Not Worry" And "Maintain Fiscal Discipline" | ZeroHedge
- Will Wednesday’s Fed Minutes Spark Sell-Off? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Jif Peanut Butter Had To Say About GIF's Official... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ben Bernanke Is Doing Exactly What A Good Central Banker Should Do | Business Insider
- HE'S IN! Anthony Weiner Is Running For Mayor Of New York | Business Insider
- Piers Morgan Is Writing A 'Warts And All' Book... | Business Insider
- 12 Disruptive Technologies That Are Changing The World | Business Insider
- Those Classy, Upscale Pawn Shops May Be Too Good To Be True | Business Insider