Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Record Stock Buybacks Say About Economic Growth | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- The Latest Scandal: Goldman, Fed Employees Busted For Illegally Sharing Confidential Information | ZeroHedge
- $GPRO Add | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Can Survive An Oil Price War | ZeroHedge
- FORTY BASIS POINTS | iBankCoin.com
- 3 Of The 10 Largest Economies In The World Have Already Fallen Into Recession – Is The U.S. Next? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 26 Unbelievable Photos From The Battered Heart Of Ukraine | Business Insider
- Make No Mistake, Mozilla's Search Partnership Is a Big Deal for Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Six charged in French match-fixing probe | Business Insider
- Here's Where You'll Find America's Wild Turkeys | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 11/17 -... | StreetInsider.com