Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- 'North Korean' Roulette | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
- Markets Priced for Perfection, Sentiment Ahead of Actual Growth | Financial Sense
- Conservative Koch Brothers Urge Resistance As Trump Faces Pivotal Obamacare Vote Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- Thursday Humor: Medicare Part G? | ZeroHedge
- Sears Enters Death Spiral: Vendors Halt Shipments, Insurers Bail | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A top Wall Street banker quit his job to fight for civil... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 15 trips to take with your tax refund | Business Insider
- 'We are being held hostage' — Residents describe life inside the... | Business Insider
- The US government's electronics ban blindsided the world'... | Business Insider