Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Defending your liberty with a rifle. | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Tumbles, Stabilizes After Reuters Report China Willing To Weaken Currency To 6.80 | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- The New Narrative For Earnings: Blame Brexit | ZeroHedge
- FEMA Contractor: Unrest After 395% Food Price Spike Coming Soon | ZeroHedge
- Recusal? Loretta Lynch 'Removes' Herself From FBI Probe Of Hillary Emails | ZeroHedge
- Explaining Social Anger, Brexit, Donald Trump In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- California may be the ‘tipping point’ for the battle over marijuana | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The man convicted of murder at the center of 'Serial' is getting a new... | Business Insider
- Paul Ryan receiving recommendations from House sergeant-at-arms on... | Business Insider
- The best body language to use in your online dating profile, according to... | Business Insider
- How to work remotely without missing a beat | Business Insider
- Why big-name actors love doing animated movies, according to Oscar winner J.K.... | Business Insider