Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Food, an Introduction | Financial Sense
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Do Not Show This Chart To Bank Of Japan Governor Kuroda | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Crash, US Futures Flat Ahead Of More Greek Rumors | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens When A Millennial Tries To Get A Job | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy As Seen From "The Man In The Moon" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FIFA corruption probe: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- Vox Media buys tech news operation Re/code | Business Insider
- Here's how Dick Costolo deals with Wall Street calling... | Business Insider
- Here are the most common words in tech, finance, and energy job listings | Business Insider
- Tiffany is surging (TIF) | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 5/29:... | StreetInsider.com
- The New York Times published a shocking proposal to solve America... | Business Insider