Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ahead Of The Open: Deer In Headlight "Traders" Pray For The Plunge Protection Team To Arrive | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- No One Said it Was Easy | iBankCoin.com
- Domestic Consumer Spending Goes Up | Financial Sense
- Grexit?, BIS Warning, Chinese Market Crash & Systemic Risk Shake the Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Greece-Inspired Momentum Intact? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chris Christie: I might make you 'cringe every once in... | Business Insider
- Federer, Murray, Nadal enter Wimbledon heat | Business Insider
- One of the... | Business Insider
- S&P DOWNGRADES GREECE, PUTS GREXIT ODDS AT 50%, WARNS DEFAULT COULD HAPPEN IN 6 MONTHS | Business Insider
- Markets prepare for the 'almost certain' Greek... | Business Insider
- Instagram will be Facebook's next multibillion-dollar business (FB) | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank: A Grexit isn't as big of a deal for the... | Business Insider