Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- China’s Pivot Toward Europe May Cut U.S. Out of Deal | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
- If Energy Prices Remain Near Current Levels, Canada's Economy Is in Trouble | Financial Sense
- PROPHECY ALERT: “The Fly’s” Predictions for 2015 | iBankCoin.com
- Belarus In Full-Blown Hyperinflation Panic: Blocks News, Online Stores; Bans All FX Trading For 2 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Crumbling Ruble And Sanctions Are Pushing... | Business Insider
- Spanish princess to stand trial in royal first | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- How The Sony Hack Will Turn Technology Upside Down...... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- China condemns 'cyber terrorism' as Obama... | Business Insider
- Report: Sony Plans To Release 'The Interview'... | Business Insider