Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Your Savings Get Caught In Government Shutdown Crossfire? | ZeroHedge
- How to Believe in Your Idea Enough to Take the First Step (and Other Business Advice From Ryan Deiss) | Altucher Confidential
- Twitter Surges After Beating Expectations, MAUs Jump Despite Revenue Slowdown: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Throws In The Towel: Cuts Final Q1 GDP Forecast To Just 0.2% | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Has Bankrupted the US In Order to Create Another Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Market Risks Increasing As Investors Grow Complacent | Financial Sense
- What Does the Elemetal Scandal Say About Gold Prices - Update 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some of the latest ESPN layoffs are part of an effort to save its dying flagship... | Business Insider
- POLL: Trump's border-wall funding is voters' lowest priority in... | Business Insider
- ExxonMobil ordered to pay $20 million for air pollution at Houston plants | Business Insider
- Here are the biggest names that have been let go by ESPN in its latest round of layoffs | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Starbucks has mastered social media with the Unicorn... | Business Insider
- Canada's housing watchdog warns of '... | Business Insider