Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Job You Want, the Pay You Deserve, and the Education You Can Afford | Financial Sense
- To Social Media's Horror - It 'Is' Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- The Politicians’ War On Uber | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Government Trust Fund To Go Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- US Police Kill 118 People In July, Highest Monthly Total Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Increasingly Looks Like A War Zone | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Taliban leader calls for unity in first audio message... | Business Insider
- Forget the Apple Watch — this timepiece will change... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- We asked an exercise scientist how many days a week you need to work out to actually... | Business Insider
- Millennials are fulfilling their stereotype as... | Business Insider
- The best airlines for wine, according to a top sommelier | Business Insider
- Britain and France are looking for outside help on the... | Business Insider