Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- The West's Reckless Rush Towards War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- The Only Reason Why I’m Not Buying Right Now | iBankCoin.com
- Obama's Message To Republicans: "Stop Just Hatin’ All The Time" | ZeroHedge
- President Obama To Explain How Inventory Stuffing Is Good For All Of Us - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Drive-By Morning Grub | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How The Last Surviving Member Of The Enola Gay Justified Dropping... | Business Insider
- Fight Between Toronto, Buffalo, And Some Famous Names Will Make The Bills The Most Expensive... | Business Insider
- Exxon Mobil Is Falling After Reporting Reduced Production (XOM) | Business Insider
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' End-Credits Scene Leaks Online | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert Says He'll Hunt Dolphins In Japan... | Business Insider
- How Getting Mugged And Maced Helped A World-Class Dancer Save Her... | Business Insider
- A Russian Soldier's Instagram Posts May Be The Clearest Indication Of Moscow's... | Business Insider