Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
- Russell Napier Asks: "What Evidence Is There That QE Works?" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons Ever Learn?" | ZeroHedge
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hazmat Suit Maker Shares Are Going Wild Again (LAKE) | Business Insider
- Here's What It's Like To Work With Tim Cook (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' Creator Debunks The Biggest Fan... | Business Insider
- Don't Get Used To Mobile Apps — Their Days Are Very Obviously Numbered | Business Insider
- Look Inside The Stunning New Cafe Where Apple Employees Eat Their Meals | Business Insider
- Uber: Don't Worry If You Rode In The NYC Ebola Car! | Business Insider
- Several Reported Injured After A Shooting At A High School In... | Business Insider