Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hot Off The Press, Here Is Gartman's Nikkei "Target" In "Violently Plunging Yen" Terms | ZeroHedge
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley Warn European QE, While Fully Priced In, Is Neither Imminent Nor Likely | ZeroHedge
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Carving Out a Good Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- In Cased You Missed it, Recap of Japan Overnight Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- I AM BEAR KILLER. I GOT BIG MAGIC | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- See Inside A Tiny 86-Square-Foot Paris Apartment With A Bed In The Cupboard | Business Insider
- Flu or Ebola? US hospitals prepare for a confusing season... | Business Insider
- BILL CLINTON: Republicans Are Trying To... | Business Insider
- This Damning Book Offers Little Hope For The Future Of Afghanistan | Business Insider
- 5 Things Powerful People Never Say At Work | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Tim Cook Just Saved 'Countless Lives' By Announcing... | Business Insider