Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Latest Updates About Ukraine And Flight MH17: News Roundup | ZeroHedge
- Foster’s: Australian for Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- Chart Of The Day: For Caterpillar The "Great Recovery" Is Just As Bad As The Great Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- Europe Agrees To Disagree Over New Russian Sanctions | ZeroHedge
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
- Whi(t)ney Tilson Does It Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greenberg: Ackman and Herbalife -- The Day After | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: A Tuscan Castle Can Be Yours For $16 Million | Business Insider
- Why Chasing 'Extrinsic Goals' Can Wreck Your Happiness | Business Insider
- 21 Quotes From Bill Gates That Take You Inside The Mind Of The World's... | Business Insider
- WHITE HOUSE: Obamacare Actually Won In Federal Court Today | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Amazon's New Fire Phone Has Some Fun Features, But You're Going To Miss All... | Business Insider