Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Happened To The Middle Class? The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- PaGiNG DR KRuGMaN... | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Real 'Reset' Button | ZeroHedge
- Big Blue: Stock Buyback Machine On Steroids | ZeroHedge
- You’re Swimming with Sharks Now | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine "De-escalation" Voided As Pro-Russia Militia Refuse To Vacate Occupied Buildings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 Sweet Perks Hedge Funds Give To Their Employees | Business Insider
- Here Are Sample Questions From The Redesigned SAT | Business Insider
- We Followed Anchor Legend Pat Kiernan Through His 15-Hour Workday | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- These Are The Low-... | Business Insider
- 39% Of Americans Believe Teleportation Will Happen In The Next 50 Years | Business Insider
- Man Convicted Of Selling $2.6 Million In Knockoff Batteries To The US Navy | Business Insider