Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Cancer Of War: U.S. Admits To Using Radioactive Munitions In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Solar Installations Surge 95% In 2016 | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Rise, S&P Futures Hit New Record High Despite US Market Closure | ZeroHedge
- Was The Catalyst Fund Really The Catalyst? | ZeroHedge
- Angry Protesters Demand That Trump "STOP Attacking Women, Muslims, Immigrants, LGBTQ+, Journalists..." | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: Investors Will Soon Realize They Were Too Optimistic | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple is restructuring the way it works with its lead... | Business Insider
- Why you should date your best friend | Business Insider
- The Kremlin dismissed a New York Times report on a secret... | Business Insider
- The 12 cities with the most trees around the world | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- 'A star is born': Watch... | Business Insider
- CALLED OFF: Kraft Heinz is killing its plan to merge with Unilever — just 2 days... | Business Insider