Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Versus The CIA | ZeroHedge
- Republicans, Democrats, and Voodoo Economics | ZeroHedge
- "The Potential Problems Are As Follows" - How The Bull Market Could End According To Credit Suisse | ZeroHedge
- Why Big Oil Is Unprepared for the Coming Energy War | Financial Sense
- Obama's Biggest Lies | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
- Chelsea Manning Thanks Obama "For Giving Me A Chance" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'I would deal with President Trump's business no... | Business Insider
- China is stopping 103 coal power projects as part of its move toward more... | Business Insider
- After weeks of pain at the pump, Mexicans are seeing effects of fuel price... | Business Insider
- How Google knows so much about you | Business Insider
- The US just put China on notice with F-35s in the Pacific — but China may be... | Business Insider
- Semi-pro English soccer team roasts the Trump... | Business Insider
- What it's like to travel on Wow Air, the budget airline that flies... | Business Insider