Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Accuse Russia Of Hacking DNC Server To Help Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Goldman: The Last Two Times P/E Multiples Expanded This Much, The Result Was A Historic Crash | ZeroHedge
- Obama's "Deeply Disappointed" Half-Brother Will Vote Trump Because "He Speaks From The Heart" | ZeroHedge
- Busting Media Myths On Peak Oil | ZeroHedge
- America Needs A Good, Old-Fashioned Economic Depression | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- The most impressive people in Silicon Valley over 50 | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- The CEO behind Pokémon Go just dropped some big hints to the future of the... | Business Insider
- BMW may build an electric-car battery factory in Thailand | Business Insider
- Google leverages its user base to improve Google Maps (GOOG, GOOGL... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton selects Tim Kaine as her running mate | Business Insider