Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Recognition Of China's NPLs Has Begun: A Chinese Bad Loan Is Trying To Find A U.S. Buyer | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Greece, It's Italy's Turn - George Friedman Sounds the Alarm on European Banking Crisis | Financial Sense
- Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen | Financial Sense
- How €3.5 Trillion In NIRP Debt Made Europe's Credit Market "Most Vulnerable Since Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- The Urban Bubble in Commercial Real Estate | Financial Sense
- Clueless Fed?! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here's when the first 'Game of Thrones' season 6 trailer... | Business Insider
- Here's why Morgan Stanley's trading head decided to... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs has transformed its workforce — and it's great for junior... | Business Insider
- Neurological disorder on the rise in countries affected by... | Business Insider
- Justice Antonin... | Business Insider
- A daddy-long-legs spider wins David and Goliath duel with... | Business Insider