Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Collapse After OPEC Keeps Oil Production Unchanged - Live Conference Feed | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 26 | ZeroHedge
- Global Gold Demand Will Overwhelm the Manipulators | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Kerry Confusion Edition | ZeroHedge
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
- A Tidal Wave of Gold Repatriations Could be Unleashed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thomas Cook shares slump as chief executive quits | Business Insider
- See Which States Have The Most Super-Rich Residents | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The New Actor Who Will Play Steve... | Business Insider
- Grocery Wars: Can AmazonFresh Grab a Place at the Nation's Table? | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review: Is It the Best Android Smartphone Ever? | TheStreet.com