2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Trump Accidentally Reveals His Next Attack On Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- Americans - The New Second-Class Citizens | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve Accidentally Admits It Is Causing Inequality | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Tumbles, Misses By Most On Record "Dealing Blow To Q2 Rebound Hopes" | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This 14-year-old makes up to $1,500 a night eating dinner in front of... | Business Insider
- Here's what could sink the US auto boom | Business Insider
- The Olympics are 2 months away, and Rio has a huge police... | Business Insider
- Fans are demanding for Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend | Business Insider
- 5 questions people are embarrassed to ask about debt | Business Insider
- The best whiskey bars in America | Business Insider
- An argument over transgender rights has... | Business Insider