2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nothing Worse Than Faded Glory | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- How The "QE Economy" Works (And Why It Doesn't) In One Giant Flowchart | ZeroHedge
- Who Makes The Most Money? And How They Do It | ZeroHedge
- Fidelity Bans IRA Bitcoin Investments Days After Permitting Them | ZeroHedge
- What America's Companies Really Think | ZeroHedge
- 30yr UST Auction Post-Mortem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 258,000 Americans Enrolled In Obamacare... | Business Insider
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Do Yourself A Favor And Outsource Christmas | Business Insider
- Grizzlies Star Left His... | Business Insider
- Insane Photo Of A Drinking Game Got A Lehigh University Fraternity Suspended... | Business Insider
- The Mysterious $50 Million Investor In Snapchat Is Hedge Fund Coatue... | Business Insider
- YouTube Has Influenced Purchase Decisions Among More... | Business Insider