2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Runaway Ebola-Infected Woman Dies As US Doctor Tests Positive For Virus | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'House Of Cards' Actor Will Play Villain In 'Ant-Man' | Business Insider
- As Scary As The World Is Right Now, Here's Why It's Different... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Mad Dash: Wait for a Bigger Pullback in Visa | TheStreet.com
- Facebook Blows Away Earnings Estimates: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- These Are The Companies Prepared For The 'Internet Of Things'... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- First 'Avengers' Sequel Footage Receives A Standing Ovation | Business Insider