2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- TWTR Twatted - Plunges 14%, Nears Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- New Weather Software Could Be A Game-Changer For Solar and Wind | Financial Sense
- Affirmatively Destroying America's Neighborhoods In The War On Suburbia | ZeroHedge
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy Stocks After Confidence Collapse Sparks Biggest Short-Squeeze In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- Potential Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Why Your Portfolio Does Not Perform Like The Indices (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- The Layoffs Return: Energy Giants Chevron, Saipem To Fire Over 10,000 Workers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The FDA just approved a stomach-filling... | Business Insider
- 35 habits that will make you irreplaceable at work | Business Insider
- Hong Kong giant panda Jia Jia becomes oldest ever | Business Insider
- The radical transformation of TV is just getting started | Business Insider
- The Republican party is tearing itself apart | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Why live TV will be mostly irrelevant in the future | Business Insider