2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Giving a Nice View Today | iBankCoin.com
- Obama's Ukraine Update - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The 2 Charts That Have BofA Worried About A "Greater Correction" In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Is Yellen Being Misled By Employment Statistics? | ZeroHedge
- Rising Wages Where? Real Wages Post First Annual Decline Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Key Piece of Video “Evidence” for Russian Responsibility for Malaysian Plane Shootdown Debunked | ZeroHedge
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top Clinton Aide Warned That Ruth Bader Ginsburg... | Business Insider
- Nintendo Should Scrap the Wii U | TheStreet.com
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- How Will Gilead Sciences Stock Be Affected by Solvadi Hepatitis C Finding? | TheStreet.com
- How To Stop Bread From Molding Without Pumping It... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Launch A Startup That Could Be Acquired By A Top Tech Company | Business Insider
- FEDERAL APPEALS COURT DEALS POTENTIALLY HUGE BLOW TO OBAMACARE | Business Insider