2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tumbling Futures Rebound After Varoufakis Resignation; Most China Stocks Drop Despite Massive Intervention | ZeroHedge
- Silver Market Change Report 5 July, 2015 | ZeroHedge
- In China, Hairdresser Bull Call Goes Horribly Wrong, Broker IPO Crashes 31% | ZeroHedge
- Meet New Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos | ZeroHedge
- Greece Contemplates Nuclear Options: May Print Euros, Launch Parallel Currency, Nationalize Banks | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street's Next Bonanza: Subprime Marriage-Backed Securities | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Blackswansville | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Abby Wambach delivers incredible 7-minute monologue about her career... | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush: I am personally offended Donald Trump's comments about Mexican... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Britain is going to try and ban encryption | Business Insider
- Apple wants to make the packaging for third-party accessories look more like its own... | Business Insider
- Eurozone's poorer nations take hard line on Greece | Business Insider
- Greeks vote 'No' - What now? LIVE REPORT | Business Insider