2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Retaliates: Putin Reveals Sanctions Against Turkey | ZeroHedge
- 'Unpatriotic' Ford Agrees Union Deal To Offshore American Jobs And Hire Low-Paid Workers | ZeroHedge
- Russia Sends NATO A Clear Message By Arming Fighter Jets With First Air-To-Air Missles | ZeroHedge
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- Inside The ISIS Propaganda Machine: An Up-Close Look At A Militant Media Strategy | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- Two Reasons The 'War On Terror' Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blackhawks' Kane scores in 19th straight game, sets... | Business Insider
- 'Hunger Games' beats 'Good Dinosaur,'... | Business Insider
- The Latest: EU: Turkey deal won't provide migrants... | Business Insider
- Lakers star Bryant says this is his final season in the... | Business Insider
- Commonwealth seeks legally binding climate deal in Paris | Business Insider
- Googler: Top execs like Larry Page and Sundar Pichai are all around... | Business Insider
- One of the hottest gift items this Christmas just got a huge endorsement from Wall Street (FIT... | Business Insider