2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold, Silver, Copper Market Analysis 1-21-2017 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Praises Production Cuts, Reveals No Penalties For Violators As Deal Skepticism Rises | ZeroHedge
- Gold To 2 Month High As Fiery Trump Declares New American Order | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
- Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 | Financial Sense
- Peso, Loonie Drop After NAFTA Renegotiation Executive Order Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Executive Orders, Meetings, Cabinet Votes: A Look At Trump's Schedule On His First Monday In Office | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Mexican peso is climbing | Business Insider
- HBO's 'The Young Pope' is inspiring lots of hilarious... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (YHOO, SSNLF, KATE, COH, KORS)... | Business Insider
- Trump's biggest campaign promises are about to face a 'Day... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin is shrugging off some big news of out of China | Business Insider
- An accountant explains how to tell if you can afford... | Business Insider
- Rubio decides to support Trump's secretary of state nominee after... | Business Insider