2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SACked: Cohen Considers Closing | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $YGE | iBankCoin.com
- "The Approximate Present Does Not Approximately Determine The Future" | ZeroHedge
- Oklahoma Tornado Live Feed - "This Is About The Worst Damage I Have Ever Seen" | ZeroHedge
- I Think We’re About Done Here | iBankCoin.com
- Is Carl “give me three seats on your board” Icahn About to Teach the Kid a Lesson? | iBankCoin.com
- iBC is Stronger Than Ever | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If You're Not In European Equities, Then You're Out Big Time | Business Insider
- DAVID BIANCO: The Stock Market Rally Sure Looks Like Something Out Of The 1980s | Business Insider
- Here's What Apple Will Say To Congress About Taxes... | Business Insider
- Bethenny Frankel Launched A Major Drinking Trend In Restaurants Around America | Business Insider
- Why Cross-Screen Marketing Is Set To Explode | Business Insider
- Why Feeling Anxious About A Vaccine Makes It More Effective | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE... | Business Insider