2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Immigration Hard-Liners Question Trump's Homeland Security Pick | ZeroHedge
- The Obamacare 'Dilemma' In One Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Leon Tuey: Secular Bull Market Has Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Draghi’s Risk Is He Speaks And No One Listens | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Throws Thank You Party For Millionaire Donors As Trump Resumes "Thank You" Tour | ZeroHedge
- I Challenged Tim Ferriss To Arm Wrestling And This Is What Happened Next… | Altucher Confidential
- Northwest Braces For "Polar Plunge" As Temps Expected To Fall 35 Degrees Below Average | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A sleep doctor reveals the weirdest things people do in their sleep without... | Business Insider
- 50 must-have tech accessories under $50 | Business Insider
- Almost every US president since the 1950s has received this watch at... | Business Insider
- A psychologist analyzed our personalities by looking at photos of our desks — here... | Business Insider
- Google is killing a section of desktop search that was a target of '... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Trump says he's still considering Romney for secretary of state: 'It's... | Business Insider