Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Presenting The Theater Of War; Who Controls Yemen? | ZeroHedge
- The 10 Things Germany Needs To Do To Save The Eurozone (And Itself) | ZeroHedge
- Middle East Proxy War: Presenting The Massive "Decisive Storm" Coalition | ZeroHedge
- Bonds Shaken, Stocks Stirred; Oil & Dollar Will Die Another Day | ZeroHedge
- That Ain't No Margin Debt: THIS Is Margin Debt | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Below Dreaded "300k" Level | ZeroHedge
- CSX Cuts Outlook Despite CEO Saying "Expects No Impact From Low Oil Prices" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Yahoo adds $2 billion to its share buyback program (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Here’s the first photo of Jesse Eisenberg as Superman’s arch... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Women on FTSE 100 boards doubled over the last four years | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- German consumer confidence just jumped to a 14-year high and Europe... | Business Insider