Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Greece Has Fallen Victim To "Economic Hit Men" | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on France | Financial Sense
- Trading Stocks - It's Easier Than Farmwork... And Porn | ZeroHedge
- Here is How The Next Crisis Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Europe-US Risk Diverges Most In 13 Years - How Best To Trade The Referendum | ZeroHedge
- "When People Jump In Even Though It's Overpriced, That's A Bubble" Shiller Warns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take a tour of popular food startup Food52's beautiful new... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Greece... | StreetInsider.com
- The 25 most famous business books summarised in a single sentence each | Business Insider
- Greek pro-bailout 'Yes' vote in referendum ahead:... | Business Insider
- Ranked: 29 foods that Americans do best | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Tiger touts progress as new romance reported | Business Insider