Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Army Takes Bloomberg Reporter Hostage: Fascinating Report Ensues | ZeroHedge
- Winding Roads | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Pending Home Sales Tumble From Recovery Highs, Biggest Miss In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Bond Yields Tumble Below 2.5% - Lowest In History | ZeroHedge
- The Case For A Bull Or Bear Market In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- China Cements Eurasian Trade Routes With Great Silk Road Revival: The Infographic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 24-Year-Old Allegedly Used A Simple But Brilliant Scam... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Up Around The World | Business Insider
- Herbalife Shares Drop After Weak Earnings Report (HLF) | Business Insider
- Another Sign That The Death Of Baseball Has Been Greatly Exaggerated | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com