Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ring The Alarm: UK Entering Meltdown Mode | ZeroHedge
- McCaiN WoRLD ORDeR... | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- Car Rams Into Pedestrians In Islington Area Of London; One Male Arrested | ZeroHedge
- Is India The Next Pakistan? "It Keeps Getting Worse Ever Faster" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "The Boost From Lower Taxes Will Now Be Smaller, Occur Later Than Expected" | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A self-driving Uber got into an accident in Arizona and flipped onto... | Business Insider
- There's a gaping hole in the... | Business Insider
- 'Democrats are smiling': Trump blasts... | Business Insider
- North Carolina could lose out on $3.76 billion in... | Business Insider
- Blizzard is remaking 'StarCraft' with better... | Business Insider
- The truth about what alcohol does to your body and brain | Business Insider
- Iraqi forces launch renewed attacks on ISIS after reports of... | Business Insider