Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Futures Hug 2100 After China Denies QE, European Stocks Slide | ZeroHedge
- Our Financial Future: Infinite Greed Meets A Funny Thing Called Karma | ZeroHedge
- US Data and Fed to Drive the Dollar in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- CNBC OPENS SAN FRAN BUREAU; MARKET DESCENDS INTO ANARCHY | iBankCoin.com
- Will 5th Time Be The Charm For Dip-Buyers Today? | ZeroHedge
- Levered Funds Are The Most-Short Bonds Ever, Russell Shorts Lowest In A Year | ZeroHedge
- It's Not Just The Students Who Are Broke: LSU Draws Up Bankruptcy Plan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- High-schooler solves Rubik's Cube in record 5.2 seconds | Business Insider
- 8 specialty websites that let you book a luxury hotel room for cheap | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking jokes about his theory of boy bands, saying in a... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AAPL, DB, IGTE, COCO,... | Business Insider
- WHEN ROBOTS COLLUDE: Computers are adopting a legally questionable means to crush... | Business Insider
- NASA is about to solve a major mystery about dwarf planet Ceres | Business Insider
- Here's the next big Chinese company in huge trouble | Business Insider