Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fact, Fiction, And 11 Bitcoin Myths | ZeroHedge
- I Buy the Gourmet Expensive Coffee Because When I Drink it I Want to Taste It | iBankCoin.com
- It Would Take 4.4 Earths To Sustain A World Full Of Americans | ZeroHedge
- Your Guide to December’s FOMC Meeting: Breaking Down the Participants | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap December 12, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- "X" Marks The Spot Of US Cognitive Dissonance | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Unquenchable Investor Thirst For Kool-Aid | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Gun Control Billboard Counts How Many Americans Have Been Killed Since... | Business Insider
- The Mysterious $50 Million Investor In Snapchat Is Hedge Fund Coatue... | Business Insider
- Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Shows California As You've Never Seen It | Business Insider
- Incredible New Pictures Of Lakes On Saturn's Moon Titan | Business Insider
- Two Paragraphs That Explain The Real Reason Countries Host The Olympics And The... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider