Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Falls Behind Canada, Finland, And Hong Kong In Human Freedom Index | ZeroHedge
- The Scariest Number For The Oil Industry: $550 Billion | ZeroHedge
- "Oil Cheap Or Gold Rich" Answered (For Now) | ZeroHedge
- Morning Has Broken: A Deep Dive Into The Trading Patterns Of The American Retail Invetor | ZeroHedge
- The Great Wall Of Money | ZeroHedge
- The 1% Rule for Creating All Habits | Altucher Confidential
- USDJPY Explodes 500 Pips From Monday Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Big Lots CFO takes over global logistics | Business Insider
- Poland: Please stop looking for that ghost Nazi train... | Business Insider
- Study finds peak months for college students' 1st drug... | Business Insider
- Millennium sequel hits bookstores as author admits... | Business Insider
- Planned Parenthood sues Alabama over end to Medicaid funds... | Business Insider
- In Kentucky, the other 2016 race plays out for Rand Paul | Business Insider
- Merritt goes for gold ahead of kidney op | Business Insider