Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Justice And "Social Justice" Are Two Very Different Things | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Drone Footage Shows Extent Of San Jose Flooding | ZeroHedge
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- Chinese Import Data Suggests OPEC Is Lying About A Production Cut | ZeroHedge
- Interest Rate Differentials Increasing Financial Market Leverage To Unsustainable Levels | ZeroHedge
- Which Country Punishes Productive People The Most? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Up 9% YTD - 4th Higher Weekly Close and Breaks Resistance At $1,250/oz | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warren Buffett just said this man has done the 'most... | Business Insider
- 15 movies you should watch before tomorrow’s Oscars | Business Insider
- Here's why barns are painted red | Business Insider
- These smart bulbs can make working at night easier on your eyes | Business Insider
- Here's the first look at the House Republican plan to repeal and... | Business Insider
- A 27-year-old who weighed 456 pounds survived... | Business Insider
- The longest-serving US diplomat implicitly rebuked... | Business Insider