Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ADP Stronger, but Still Weak | Financial Sense
- Markets Stumble After China Slashes Growth Target For 2015, Warns "Downward Pressure Growing" | ZeroHedge
- The Second Round of the Crisis Will DWARF 2008 In Size and Scope | ZeroHedge
- Lumber Is Liquidating | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns "The Tide Is Turning Against The Banks" | ZeroHedge
- Private Police: Mercenaries For The American Police State | ZeroHedge
- 0% Down, 100% Chance of Trouble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- The 16 greatest books about how to be a man | Business Insider
- Samsung has designed a $39,000 high-tech doghouse with a treadmill and hot tub | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Craft marketplace Etsy just filed for an IPO | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today | Business Insider
- Ukrainian girlfriend of murdered Putin critic says she's gotten... | Business Insider