Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: December 19 | ZeroHedge
- I'm Not Buying It - Not The Wall Street Rip, Nor The Keynesian Rap | ZeroHedge
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- "Fed To The Rescue" - The Plunge Protection Team Makes The Front Page | ZeroHedge
- White House Confirms Sony Hack Is "National Security" Matter, Merits "Approporiate Response" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Politics no problem, say US and Russian spacefarers | Business Insider
- OpenTable Executive Explains How To Get A Job In The Food... | Business Insider
- The 50 Most Unforgettable Photos Of 2014 | Business Insider
- No One Knows What's Going On With The $50 Billion Nicaragua Canal Being Built... | Business Insider
- Howard Marks Gives A Crystal-Clear Explanation Of How Oil Prices Work (OAK) | Business Insider
- Watch Obama Slam Sony For Pulling 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- Boko Haram kidnaps at least 185 people in Nigeria | Business Insider