Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- Spicy Red Combo | iBankCoin.com
- PIMCO-ToTaL LiQuiDaTioN SaLe! | ZeroHedge
- Hong Kong Stocks Tumble Erase 2014 Gains, Volatility Soars As Protests Freeze City: Full Summary | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Roundtrips To Flattest Since S&P's "666" Intraday Lows | ZeroHedge
- From Bravery to Prosperity: A Six-Year Plan to Make Scotland the Wealthiest Anglosphere Region of All | Financial Sense
- The Real Crisis in Europe Will Be Political With Spain as Ground Zero | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Only 8 Numbers You Need To Do Math | Business Insider
- Eurozone inflation drops to 0.3%, unemployment steady | Business Insider
- Apple's iCloud Is Back Up After Going Down For Some People (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here Are The Coolest Ways Drones Have Been Used In Advertising | Business Insider
- Secret lives: an evening in a Ugandan gay bar | Business Insider
- Why ‘Doctor Who’ Actor David Tennant Was 'Very Nervous... | Business Insider
- Air France Strike Was A Microcosm Of Europe's Problems | Business Insider