Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Building Long-Term Value: Update on Target | iBankCoin.com
- What Has Happened So Far | ZeroHedge
- Why Italian Bonds Have A Long Way Down To Go | ZeroHedge
- SocGen: "Hedge Funds Have Already Started To Unload Nikkei" | ZeroHedge
- How to Win Friends and Influence People | Altucher Confidential
- Hilsenrath Hits The Tape: Ignore Everything I Said Two Weeks Ago | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke "No Tapering"; Silver Goes Up and Down Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 40 Sexiest Tech Executives Alive | Business Insider
- Why There Was An Insane Flash Crash In Utilities Stocks At The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- All Around The US, Risks Of A Water Crisis Are Much Bigger Than People Realize | Business Insider
- Here's Why Tumblr Is Worth More Than $1.1 Billion To Yahoo | Business Insider
- Alex Rodriguez Reportedly Sold His Miami Beach Mansion For A $15 Million Profit | Business Insider
- Apple Is Once Again Delivering Great TV Ads (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek