Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
- HaZMaT BuDDieS... | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Our New Robot Overlords & The Third Type Of Capital | ZeroHedge
- Stop Smokin The Import Crack… | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- The ECB Changes Its Mind Which Bonds It Will Monetize, Then It Changes It Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mourinho furious with Spain after Costa breaks down | Business Insider
- Why Ebola Probably Won't Go Airborne | Business Insider
- Pistorius to learn sentence for killing girlfriend | Business Insider
- ISIS IS Threatening Another Massacre Of Iraq's Yazidi Minority | Business Insider
- 7 Amazing Facts About Hong Kong | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Sliding | Business Insider
- Apple Just Released Its New iOS 8.1 Update, Which Brings Apple Pay To Your iPhone 6 (... | Business Insider