Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Obama Put Taiwan on ISIS Radar | ZeroHedge
- Jeez! What Ever Happened To The "Free World"? | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of Damascus: Images From Syria's War-Torn Capital | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No. 3 Hawkeyes go to 12-0 with 28-20 victory over Nebraska... | Business Insider
- British foreign secretary meets Tunisian leader after... | Business Insider
- Pope says Christian-Muslim dialogue 'essential'... | Business Insider
- 7 successful people share the one guilty purchase they can't live without | Business Insider
- Where you should never touch friends, relatives, and strangers | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, FB) | Business Insider
- A Labour MP... | Business Insider