Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Is Spiking – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Why Yellen's Testimony Was Not Dovish Enough: Bank CEOs Told Her The 'Economy Is Stronger Than Markets Imply' | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "Markets Are Crying Out For A Circuit Breaker", But There Is A Problem | ZeroHedge
- Stop Bashing Banks, Please | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Julian Assange Thinks About Voting For Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- EU Ready To Restrict Passport-Free Travel, Austria To Close Border | ZeroHedge
- "We Are In A New Cold War": Russia PM Delivers Stark Warning To NATO | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bond guru Gary Shilling thinks the 10-year Treasury yield is heading to 1% (TLT,... | Business Insider
- Young women are abandoning Hillary Clinton — here's why | Business Insider
- There's 'going to be a lot more... | Business Insider
- Iraqi forces claim they’ve won back half of ISIS-controlled... | Business Insider
- Mind-blowing drone footage of a South Korean armored vehicle parade... | Business Insider
- Here’s why 'El Chapo' Guzmán may not face trial in the US anytime soon | Business Insider
- An 8-year-long study reveals an interesting link... | Business Insider