Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- Global Gold Demand Will Overwhelm the Manipulators | ZeroHedge
- Investor Sentiment in the Balance | Financial Sense
- US "Secret" Deal With Saudis Backfires After Oil Minister Says US Should Cut First | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- Russia Might Be Forced to Cut Oil Production | Financial Sense
- U.S. Drone Strike Math – 41 Terrorists Targeted, 1,147 People Killed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thomas Cook shares slump as chief executive quits | Business Insider
- The Chicago Bulls' Breakout Star Went All... | Business Insider
- Chicago PMI Misses Expectations (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Juncker unveils massive EU investment plan | Business Insider
- Spotify Is Your New Nightmare For Breakups | Business Insider
- England opt to field in Sri Lanka one-dayer | Business Insider
- China drafts first domestic violence law | Business Insider