Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Elevating Markets: A Signal of Reviving Bank Lending? | Financial Sense
- Greeks Rallying Through the Back Door | iBankCoin.com
- How Brits Make The Rent - Sell A Kidney (On Facebook) | ZeroHedge
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- Inverse Momentum Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine: A Geopolitical Choke Point | ZeroHedge
- THe SiaMeSe TWiNS oF PLaNeT PoNZi... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How 'The... | Business Insider
- Finally, A Beautiful Ad For Animal Adoption That Won't Leave You In Tears | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- SOCIAL BIG DATA: Each Social Network Is Using A Very... | Business Insider
- The 11 Hottest Pre-IPO Enterprise Startups | Business Insider
- A Fascinating Observation About Bubbles And The Fools Who Trade Them | Business Insider
- Chinese Market Gets Demolished | Business Insider