Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stuck in the Middle with Merkel? Upcoming German State Elections | ZeroHedge
- What Did I Say? | iBankCoin.com
- White Hawk Down - UN Helicopter Shot Down In South Sudan | ZeroHedge
- GOING FULL ‘HUGH HENDRY’ INTO SEPTEMBER | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Imminent Gas Cut-Off, Russia Denies, Germans Anxious | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: August 27 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fonterra and Beingmate team up on China baby formula | Business Insider
- Disney Might Be Building Drones To Use In Its Theme Parks | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Asia shares higher as S&P 500 breaks record | Business Insider
- Swiss private banks to release first-ever results | Business Insider