Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: Three Fed Cycles and Stocks and Bonds | Financial Sense
- Technical Outlook for the Dollar | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why China Russia & China Are Now "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, In Front Of Apple Stores In New York And Around The World... | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Shale Fracking Is a “Ponzi Scheme” … “This Decade’s Version of The Dotcom Bubble” … “A Lot In Common With the Subprime Mortgage" | ZeroHedge
- Quote Of The Day: Jack Ma Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Yahoo!'s Alibaba Cash Could Trigger a Buying Binge in Tech | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Campaign Manager Charged With Trading Cocaine For Votes | Business Insider
- The Line For The iPhone 6 Stretches 12 City Blocks This Morning — And People Are Sleeping In Boxes (... | Business Insider
- Which Carrier Is The Best? Here's How Data Prices Compare... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Oracle Billionaire Larry Ellison Is Down $1.8 Billion From A Symbolic Gesture (ORCL) | Business Insider