Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Threat To America | ZeroHedge
- A Prime Spot for an Amazon Drop | iBankCoin.com
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- About that $FMSA Trade and More | iBankCoin.com
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NBA Assistant Coach Rips Kobe Bryant, Says He's Like Wizards-Era Michael Jordan Now... | Business Insider
- South Africa 282-9 in second New Zealand ODI | Business Insider
- Ebola Has Now Spread To Mali | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Surface Found A Lifeline (MSFT) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Go Inside Jennifer Lawrence's New $8 Million Beverly Hills... | Business Insider
- Commodities mixed on global growth outlook | Business Insider