Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Now? | Financial Sense
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Why Swap Spreads Are Suddenly Blowing Out And Why This Is Good For Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- FBI Launches Probe Of 'Putin/Trump' DNC Cyber-Attack | ZeroHedge
- A "Cautious" JPM Warns That Apple "Expectations Are High" | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Speech Seeks To Rescue Divisive Day At DNC; Unclear If Bernie Supporters Are "With Her" | ZeroHedge
- Furious Sanders Supporters, Angry Media, Blistering Chaos Marks First Day Of Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Watch Bernie Sanders tear up as his brother casts a vote for... | Business Insider
- Under Armour is entering a dying industry to revive sales | Business Insider
- Here's everything leaving Netflix in August that you need to watch | Business Insider
- A higher education professor explains why Hillary Clinton’s new college plan won’t... | Business Insider
- There's a real estate 'meltdown' happening in Houston... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek