Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America The Obese: Is There A Multibillion Dollar Conspiracy To Make Sure Americans Stay Overweight? | ZeroHedge
- Global Dynamics Playing Larger Role in Fed Policymaking | Financial Sense
- Euro Area Corporate Fundamentals on the Mend | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Warns "This Time Is Very Different" | ZeroHedge
- China's Nauseating Volatility Continues, US Futures Flat Ahead Of Disastrous GDP Report | ZeroHedge
- A Correction is Coming | iBankCoin.com
- The Most Confusing Reason Why Millennials Aren't Buying Houses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We finally know who motion capture king Andy Serkis will play... | Business Insider
- Google played it safe today, and the tech industry is a little worse for it (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Drug boosts long-term survival after breast cancer: study... | Business Insider
- The 11 best jobs for women in 2015 | Business Insider
- Get ready for some depressing news about the US economy | Business Insider
- This new website lets you buy expensive, authentic menswear for cheap — but there's a catch | Business Insider
- Google's Project Vault is a tiny computer for sending secret messages (... | Business Insider