Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- Why '75' Is The Most Important Number For US Economic Hope | ZeroHedge
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Midterm Elections Raise Risk Around Fiscal Deadlines | ZeroHedge
- Making Some Adjustments to Long Term Portfolio | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Explodes As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QQE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Rages "Government Is Corrupt & Rotten To The Core" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Art Cashin Recounts What Happened 85 Years Ago Today When The Stock Market Crashed | Business Insider
- See Inside A Tiny 86-Square-Foot Paris Apartment With A Bed In The Cupboard | Business Insider
- Here Are The Most Important Things Marketers Need To Know From Facebook’s Earnings (... | Business Insider
- Badminton star Lee to fly to Norway for doping test:... | Business Insider
- Free Streaming Site Sues Ad Verification Service For Allegedly Cutting Off Millions In... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Maserati That Will Help The Brand Bust Out In The US | Business Insider