Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hyundai To Boost Investment In The US To $3.1 Billion Over 5 Years | ZeroHedge
- China Orders No Market Selloffs During President's Davos Trip | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides After Brazil Denies Saudi Production Cut Request | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks: "So Much For The Experts" | ZeroHedge
- Secret Service Taking Extraordinary Measures To Protect Against "Unprecedented" Inauguration Threats | ZeroHedge
- Norway’s Fish For Brains Trade With India (Part I: Background) | ZeroHedge
- Higher Interest Rates Good for Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 strategies companies should use to sieze the 'gig... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley cuts Apple estimates and predicts an... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Google made a brilliant pivot to turn around its self-driving-car struggles | Business Insider
- Travis Kelce worked as a telemarketer surveying people on Obamacare for $8 an hour... | Business Insider
- A veterinarian explains why people should avoid letting a dog lick their face | Business Insider
- Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is on an unreal tear, utilizing a style... | Business Insider