Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything We Are Told About Deflation Is A Lie | ZeroHedge
- Further Downside May Be Ahead, Though Long-Term Trend Still Intact | Financial Sense
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's A Shocking Connection Between Eating More Chocolate And Winning The... | Business Insider
- Senator Almost Gets Hit By A Train At Press Conference On Rail Safety | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- 5 Subliminal Sex Messages Hidden In Ads For Wholesome Brands | Business Insider
- Tsunami Warning Issued After 7.5-... | Business Insider
- SOUTH KOREAN PRESIDENT: Actions Of Sunken Ferry Captain 'Akin To Murder... | Business Insider