Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Consumers Tap Out: Credit Card Defaults Surge To 4 Year High And It's Getting Worse | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Bond A-D Line | Financial Sense
- Will Trump Spark An Offshore Drilling Boom? | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Drop In March - Stagnant For 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Germany Braces For Wave Of Migrant-Fueled Terrorism Lawsuits - 200 So Far This Year | ZeroHedge
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- The Next Trade War: Trump Threatens To Terminate "Horrible" Trade Deal With South Korea | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama's former Brooklyn bachelor pad is on the market for $4.3 million | Business Insider
- The Kremlin says Putin is 'ready to discuss' meeting Trump | Business Insider
- With just hours to spare, the House... | Business Insider
- Trump on Mike Flynn: 'I do feel badly for him' | Business Insider
- Trump revives 'Pocahontas' nickname for Elizabeth... | Business Insider
- I spent 3 months finding the perfect engagement ring, and it was terrifying — but worth it... | Business Insider
- The best DSLR cameras you can buy | Business Insider