Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- Market Recap May 4, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Caught On Tape: 100s Of M1 Abrams Tanks Roll Through Houston, TX | ZeroHedge
- "Summer Of Shocks" Is Upon Us: BofA Warns "Own Volatility", Wait To Buy Stocks Until VIX > 20 | ZeroHedge
- What We REALLY Know About the 9/11 Defendants | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Stocks Slump, Dollar Jumps After China Sends Message To Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Blake Lively goes up against a great white shark in the squirm-inducing 'The... | Business Insider
- Factory orders surged more than expected | Business Insider
- A park in Singapore is home to solar-powered 'supertrees' and an incredible indoor... | Business Insider
- There is one legacy of Sanders' 'political... | Business Insider
- Carson Block just announced a massive new short and the stock is tanking | Business Insider
- We tried Pizza Hut’s bacon and cheese stuffed crust pizza — here’s the... | Business Insider