Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nate Silver: 51.1% Chance Of Trump Winning If Election Held Today | ZeroHedge
- US Navy Sailor Threatened With Jail After Breaking Regulation By Refusing To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- Someone Has Quietly Put On "The Trump Hedge" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Charlotte Police Release Dashcam, Body-Cam Footage Of Keith Scott's Death, Chief Says "Absolutely" Had A Gun | ZeroHedge
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what to do with your hands during a job interview | Business Insider
- 8 years of combating corruption in the Afghanistan government hasn't gone... | Business Insider
- A win for Hillary could mean a win for Asia’s stock markets... | Business Insider
- China says it has a new 'ghostly... | Business Insider
- This tiny McLaren is all-electric — and can be yours for $485 | Business Insider
- 'Putin's Bridge' connecting Russia to Crimea might be falling down... | Business Insider
- ASK A FINANCIAL PLANNER: How do I balance saving for my retirement and saving to buy a... | Business Insider