Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boris Johnson Emerges, Explains What "The Only Change" As A Result Of Brexit Will Be | ZeroHedge
- South China Sea: Storm In A "Far Larger" Indian Ocean Teacup | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Introduces "Political Bias" Training For Employees | ZeroHedge
- "Death To All Zombies!" | ZeroHedge
- The First Casualty Of Brexit: Italy Prepares €40 Billion Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- "Choppy Conditions" - British Pound, Stocks Plunge As Market Await China Open | ZeroHedge
- Something Just Snapped In VIX | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Even more internet censorship could be coming to China... | Business Insider
- Google is apparently surveying people about what a ‘Chromebook Pro’ should... | Business Insider
- A ‘Game of Thrones’ actress explains why fans shouldn’t be upset over this... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 'Game of Thrones' changed up a fan-favorite book scene to make it even... | Business Insider
- This multi-colored corn is real and there's a fantastic story behind it | Business Insider
- 7 ways to stop over-thinking everything in your life | Business Insider