Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biden: "Unions Built The Middle Class In America" | ZeroHedge
- What It's All About: Russia, China Begin Construction Of World's Largest Gas Pipeline | ZeroHedge
- The Trillion Dollar Bet | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Defense Minister Warns Of "Worst Conflict Since WWII", Shifts Forces To "Combat Full-Scale Russian Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- Iraq and Syria Follow Lebanon’s Precedent | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Libyan Militiamen Take Over Part Of An Evacuated US Embassy... | Business Insider
- 6 Arguments For A Shorter Workweek | Business Insider
- This Startup Wants You To Control Everything In Your Home By Pointing At What You Want | Business Insider
- HSBC's China Manufacturing PMI Comes In Light | Business Insider
- China Official Manufacturing PMI Misses Expectations (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Liverpool ease past Spurs, Arsenal held | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek