Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chart That Keeps Mario Draghi Up At Night | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Blasts "Tax Inversions Are Wrong", Demands "Economic Patriotism" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- Facebook a Standout Even Among the Leaders | iBankCoin.com
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
- Food Inflation Watch: California Farmers' Water Costs Surge 700% After Government Cuts Supply | ZeroHedge
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Biotech Stock Is Up Nearly 300% After Announcing A Breast Cancer Drug Breakthrough (PBYI,... | Business Insider
- Starbucks Earnings Beat By A Penny (SBUX) | Business Insider
- Amazon Is Tanking This Morning (AMZN) | Business Insider
- DURABLE GOODS ORDERS RISE | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 9 Things We Just Learned About Vladimir Putin's Life | Business Insider
- People In These 11 Countries Feel More Free Than Americans | Business Insider