Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- "Fiat Money Quantity" & $11,000 Gold | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- Is Information On Google's Ties To The U.S. Government Wikileaks’ Next Focus? | ZeroHedge
- Watergate's Bob Woodward: "Clinton Foundation Is Corrupt, It's A Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MESSAGING APPS FOR PUBLISHERS... | Business Insider
- How Google's self-driving car project rose from a crazy idea to a top... | Business Insider
- This beautiful coffee table has raised over $1.7... | Business Insider
- Here's why there might be multiple dimensions of time | Business Insider
- These are the 20 best microscope photos of 2016 | Business Insider
- 11 Easter eggs hidden in the official 'Westworld' website | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek