Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Faith" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- The Strategy is Simple | iBankCoin.com
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Tax-Cheating IRS Staff Got Bonuses | ZeroHedge
- A Few Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- EU Confidence Hits 7-Year High (Just Don't Tell The Record Number Of Unemployed) | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Essential Suits Every Man Needs In His Closet | Business Insider
- Here's How Top Retailers Have Built Up An Enormous... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- David Einhorn's New Letter Is Out And It's Making Some Stocks Go Nuts (CONN, CMG,... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Drifting Higher (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, NFLX) | Business Insider
- Pfizer Talks a Big Deal, Earnings Update, Cramer's Retail Bet | TheStreet.com
- Why UAW Made the Right Move at Volkswagen in Chattanooga | TheStreet.com