Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Risks Major Diplomatic Scandal With China Following Taiwan Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Pays $60 Million To Settle Gold-Manipulation Lawsuit | ZeroHedge
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
- "Meanwhile In Europe..." - The Big Day Arrives | ZeroHedge
- Fake Out: A Rally Built On 'Hot Air' | ZeroHedge
- "My Government Ends Here" Renzi Resigns After Losing Italian Referendum: The Full Rundown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 35 money questions you should be able to answer by 35 | Business Insider
- 20 gifts your mom actually wants this holiday season | Business Insider
- 'The right way': The Philippines'... | Business Insider
- A 58-story skyscraper in San Francisco is sinking — here's why it probably won... | Business Insider
- Apple's lower gross profit margin doesn't look like a... | Business Insider
- 15 best picture nominees that you probably forgot but need to see | Business Insider
- Here's what happened the last time Howard Schultz stepped down as... | Business Insider