- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
- Alan Greenspan: QE Failed To Help The Economy, The Unwind Will Be Painful, "Buy Gold" | ZeroHedge
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Bout Of Risk-Offness Sends European Shares Sharply Lower, US Futures Not Happy | ZeroHedge
- Goldman On BOJ's Banzainomics: "We Highlight The Potential For Harsh Criticism Of Further Cost-Push Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- OIL COUNTRY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Handicapping Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Competitors' Mobile Wallet Chances | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- OBAMA: Here's When Republicans Will Stop Calling It 'Obamacare' | Business Insider
- Illicit E-Commerce Sites Are Thriving On The Dark Net | Business Insider
- Total's new boss promises stability after CEO death | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A Month After Pandora’s CFO Was Hired, His Boss Got Fired — Then He Saved The... | Business Insider