- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- Ethereum Surges To All Time High As SEC Considers Ether-based ETF | ZeroHedge
- Trump Adminstration Begins Probe Into Aluminum Imports' "National Security Threat" | ZeroHedge
- Housing's Echo Bubble Now Exceeds The 2006-07 Bubble Peak | ZeroHedge
- In Warning To North Korea, US Releases Video Of Overnight Minuteman III ICBM Launch | ZeroHedge
- French Establishment Mount The Ramparts Against Le Pen | ZeroHedge
- Trump: "I Don't Fear A Trade War With Canada" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A mysterious pair of Google headphones have shown up in FCC... | Business Insider
- Loopholes allow New York landlords to boost rents... | Business Insider
- Trump says he's 'absolutely'... | Business Insider
- 'Homeless billionaire' Nicolas Berggruen just bought a $40 million... | Business Insider
- Mexico says Trump's plan for a border wall is an 'unfriendly,... | Business Insider
- This simple massage tool can alleviate muscle pain and headaches in 15 minutes | Business Insider
- Rockets owner left his seat in the middle of a play to go yell at a... | Business Insider