- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- We Like Valeant Pharmaceuticals for a Trade (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Bankruptcies Surge More Than 50% In Q1; Worse To Come | ZeroHedge
- George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible" | ZeroHedge
- Bund Yields Crash Most Ever To Record Lows As Peripheral Sovereign Risk Explodes | ZeroHedge
- First The UK, Then Scotland... Then Texas? | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Try To Be A Hero Today" Veteran Trader Warns "Self-Preservation Is Paramount" | ZeroHedge
- A Legendary Day in the Making | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experts say movement behind Brexit could help usher in Trump presidency, but... | Business Insider
- We asked a dietitian what you should — and shouldn't — do if you want to look and feel... | Business Insider
- Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin... | Business Insider
- A woman who has read over 4,000 résumés says this is the biggest... | Business Insider
- Meet the new hacker collective targeting the tech elite | Business Insider
- Convictions may not be likely for the remaining cops awaiting trial in the... | Business Insider
- Mexico's president just vetoed a package of... | Business Insider