- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap May 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Brazilian Risk Assets Slammed After New President Suffers First Corruption Scandal Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- Brexit Tracker Battle: Financial Times vs. Economist vs. Bloomberg | Financial Sense
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- All You Need To Know About The China Boom-Bust Cycle In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a 'secondary conflict' brewing in northern Syria that 'could... | Business Insider
- Vietnam probably won't be making a mad dash to buy... | Business Insider
- 15 of the most beautiful travel photos from around the world | Business Insider
- Donald Trump rages on Twitter after veterans donations are called into question | Business Insider
- The oil industry's carnage might still seep into the rest of the... | Business Insider
- There is one good sign for the Warriors after their blowout loss in Game 3 | Business Insider
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider