- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Rise, S&P Futures Hit New Record High Despite US Market Closure | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- What Trump Should Do to Oust McCain | ZeroHedge
- The Week's Key Economic And Financial Events | ZeroHedge
- "Welcome To Democracy" SecDef Mattis Confirms Military Steadfast Amid White House Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Is Weakening Breadth Warning of a Pullback or Major Top? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iraqi forces are advancing on Mosul Airport — ISIS's last... | Business Insider
- Trump is promising big changes at the FDA — here's how drugs are approved today | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- McCain: Dictators get started by 'suppressing the free... | Business Insider
- A former Navy SEAL shares the No. 1 leadership lesson he learned in... | Business Insider
- Robo Advisors: Here's how to craft the optimal... | Business Insider
- A draft of Trump's revised immigration ban targets the same... | Business Insider