- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 | Financial Sense
- Crude Carnage Continues: WTI Hits $42 Handle On Inventories, Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Another Ugly Auction: Treasury Sells $34BN in 5Y Paper With Big Tail, Lowest Bid To Cover Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Plunges On Japan Stimulus Concerns; US Futures Flat With As Fed Begins Meeting | ZeroHedge
- A Psychiatric Diagnosis Of The U.S. 'Market' | ZeroHedge
- Hollande Vows "All Out War" Against ISIS After Priest Killing | ZeroHedge
- Might The Donald Be Good For Peace? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart of Yahoo's market cap is just the most outrageous thing (YHOO) | Business Insider
- The 'click fraud' legal battle between ad tech giant Criteo and... | Business Insider
- Pokémon Go has been dethroned as the... | Business Insider
- Banking app usage soars in the UK | Business Insider
- Why one of the biggest concerns about Facebook's business could be... | Business Insider
- A cornerstone of Mike Pence's political record has experts cleanly divided | Business Insider
- Buffalo Wild Wings says the majority of the customers don't order... | Business Insider