- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Dogmatic Slumber | ZeroHedge
- Now or Never for the Color | iBankCoin.com
- Number of Banks and Percentage of Problem Banks Over Time | Financial Sense
- Trade Setups For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- China Troubles and the Incapable Nitwits of 2014 | Financial Sense
- Another Hedge Fund Legend Returns Cash To Investors Due To "Lack Of Investment Opportunities" | ZeroHedge
- Government: Byword for Corruption | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BEIGE BOOK: FED SAW 'MODEST TO MODERATE' GROWTH WITH STRONGER... | Business Insider
- 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Releases Emotionally-Charged Video Tribute To Paul... | Business Insider
- Perilous Reversal Watch: Tesla Motors (TSLA) | TheStreet.com
- Seasoned Tourists Share Their Best Travel Tips | Business Insider
- The Most Common Grade Given To Harvard Undergraduates Is... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Best Biotech CEO of 2013: Your Vote Counts | TheStreet.com