- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Broken Market Ignites Momentum In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- All The Latest Greek Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over | Financial Sense
- Dow Dumps 250 Points From "Greece Is Contained" Highs | ZeroHedge
- GREEKALYPSE NOW | iBankCoin.com
- GARGANTUAN STYLED RALLY IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- AVeRAGe WeeKLY WoRKiNG HouRS IN EuRoPe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 12 best Easter eggs in 'Batman: Arkham Knight' | Business Insider
- 'Can't take risk' of Greece leaving euro: French PM... | Business Insider
- European stocks slide at open after Greek 'No' vote | Business Insider
- Happy Shark Week: Meet the tiny, super rare pocket shark whose 'pocket' has scientists... | Business Insider
- One piece of evidence has 'Game of Thrones' fans hopeful Jon Snow... | Business Insider
- 14 pictures of people trying to keep cool during Europe's record... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek