Festival of Stocks #103
The Masters are honored to host the 103rd edition of Festival of Stocks, so without further adu, let's begin the Festivus for the rest of us.
First up, let's review stocks and securities recommended by the blogs after all it is the Festival of Stocks:
Zachary Scheidt from ZachStocks.com writes about American Water Works Co., Inc. (AWK) - Flooding Impacts Earnings
The stock may be a strong short candidate and currently sits below the IPO price of $21.50.
James Cullen from the CollegeAnalysts.com sends Primus Guaranty and the Viability of the CDPC Model.
From Fat Pitch Financials, Tender Offer Walkthrough, United Rentals.
The Dividend Growth Investor talks up State Street Corporation (STT) Dividend Analysis
From Stock Research Portal Blog, Amar chats up How to Read Analyst Reports
There are a ton of personal finance and debt related posts that don't get into specific stocks but here they are, que the Festivus Pole of Self Promotion:
Rebalanced My Roth 401k does just that, rebalances a 401k.
Buying Penny Stocks talks about, guess what? Thinking of buying Penny stocks?
Roth IRA explained breaks down IRA's for teenagers.
Destroy Debt talks about Debt Management Companies.
From the Money Answer Guy - How Do I Keep From Getting Hit With Credit Card Charges?
American Consumer News : Financial Plan to Implement Now: Emergency Fund
KCLau's Money Tips: How a medium family can retire comfortably (Real Life Case Study)
And finally, a message from another George...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Military Spending In Perspective - Russia 'Wins' | ZeroHedge
- The Mysterious Movements Of US Oil Production, Demand, Price, & Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- You Got Trumped! The Donald’s personal military revolution is just Trump change | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Not Political, And I Have a Bridge To Sell You | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Paul Ryan And House GOP Address Spending Bill, Obamacare, Trump Tax Reform | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Stumbles As Stock Market Optimism Plunges Most In 15 Months | ZeroHedge
- JD Power Lowers 2017 Auto SAAR As High Discounts "Threaten Industry's Long-Term Health" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia increased its defense budget to become the third biggest spender in 2016 | Business Insider
- LuLaRoe is refunding everyone for pants that customers say 'rip... | Business Insider
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren grades Trump's first 100 days: 'An F' | Business Insider
- The most important lesson Larry David taught 'Seinfeld' writers | Business Insider
- The New York Rangers caught a huge break with the revamped NHL playoff format that... | Business Insider
- Caitlyn Jenner defends voting for Trump: 'I'm not a one-issue... | Business Insider
- 15 overlay maps that will change the way you see the world | Business Insider