Festival of Stocks #103
The Masters are honored to host the 103rd edition of Festival of Stocks, so without further adu, let's begin the Festivus for the rest of us.
First up, let's review stocks and securities recommended by the blogs after all it is the Festival of Stocks:
Zachary Scheidt from ZachStocks.com writes about American Water Works Co., Inc. (AWK) - Flooding Impacts Earnings
The stock may be a strong short candidate and currently sits below the IPO price of $21.50.
James Cullen from the CollegeAnalysts.com sends Primus Guaranty and the Viability of the CDPC Model.
From Fat Pitch Financials, Tender Offer Walkthrough, United Rentals.
The Dividend Growth Investor talks up State Street Corporation (STT) Dividend Analysis
From Stock Research Portal Blog, Amar chats up How to Read Analyst Reports
There are a ton of personal finance and debt related posts that don't get into specific stocks but here they are, que the Festivus Pole of Self Promotion:
Rebalanced My Roth 401k does just that, rebalances a 401k.
Buying Penny Stocks talks about, guess what? Thinking of buying Penny stocks?
Roth IRA explained breaks down IRA's for teenagers.
Destroy Debt talks about Debt Management Companies.
From the Money Answer Guy - How Do I Keep From Getting Hit With Credit Card Charges?
American Consumer News : Financial Plan to Implement Now: Emergency Fund
KCLau's Money Tips: How a medium family can retire comfortably (Real Life Case Study)
And finally, a message from another George...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Not Long Term Investment Vehicles (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Politician Given Suspended Death Sentence After 200 Million Yuan In Cash Was Found In His Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Confirms: Debt Issuance Levels Tripled Since Quantitative Easing | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Life After 11/9 - Governing The Ungovernable | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One year after taking over the fantasy... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's 'big,... | Business Insider
- These sheets are one of the biggest viral-marketing... | Business Insider
- The best bakery in every state, according to Foursquare | Business Insider
- Arnold Schwarzenegger says he would've run for president in the 2016... | Business Insider
- Tesla, Google, and Ford are investing billions of... | Business Insider
- A former Marine starts off mental-toughness coaching with an exercise... | Business Insider