Festival of Stocks #103
The Masters are honored to host the 103rd edition of Festival of Stocks, so without further adu, let's begin the Festivus for the rest of us.
First up, let's review stocks and securities recommended by the blogs after all it is the Festival of Stocks:
Zachary Scheidt from ZachStocks.com writes about American Water Works Co., Inc. (AWK) - Flooding Impacts Earnings
The stock may be a strong short candidate and currently sits below the IPO price of $21.50.
James Cullen from the CollegeAnalysts.com sends Primus Guaranty and the Viability of the CDPC Model.
From Fat Pitch Financials, Tender Offer Walkthrough, United Rentals.
The Dividend Growth Investor talks up State Street Corporation (STT) Dividend Analysis
From Stock Research Portal Blog, Amar chats up How to Read Analyst Reports
There are a ton of personal finance and debt related posts that don't get into specific stocks but here they are, que the Festivus Pole of Self Promotion:
Rebalanced My Roth 401k does just that, rebalances a 401k.
Buying Penny Stocks talks about, guess what? Thinking of buying Penny stocks?
Roth IRA explained breaks down IRA's for teenagers.
Destroy Debt talks about Debt Management Companies.
From the Money Answer Guy - How Do I Keep From Getting Hit With Credit Card Charges?
American Consumer News : Financial Plan to Implement Now: Emergency Fund
KCLau's Money Tips: How a medium family can retire comfortably (Real Life Case Study)
And finally, a message from another George...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Real 'Division' (Summarized In 100 Seconds) | ZeroHedge
- How The New York Times Plays With History | ZeroHedge
- 500,000 Women Swamp Washington For Anti-Trump Protest March - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 | Financial Sense
- JPM: "It Remains A Mystery Why So Many Continue To Anticipate A Change In Trump's Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- National Park Service BTFO: Cucked Agency Ordered to Cease Using Twitter After Mocking Trump Inauguration | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 signs you're about to be fired | Business Insider
- Here's what President Trump means for the sharing economy... | Business Insider
- These are hands down the most comfortable dress shoes you’ll ever... | Business Insider
- Japan's airliner of the future just announced some bad news | Business Insider
- Everyone has got China's debt problem all wrong | Business Insider
- North Korean experts explain what Kim Jong Un wants | Business Insider
- Startup AutoFi has joined with Ford to make buying a car less... | Business Insider