Festival of Stocks #103
The Masters are honored to host the 103rd edition of Festival of Stocks, so without further adu, let's begin the Festivus for the rest of us.
First up, let's review stocks and securities recommended by the blogs after all it is the Festival of Stocks:
Zachary Scheidt from ZachStocks.com writes about American Water Works Co., Inc. (AWK) - Flooding Impacts Earnings
The stock may be a strong short candidate and currently sits below the IPO price of $21.50.
James Cullen from the CollegeAnalysts.com sends Primus Guaranty and the Viability of the CDPC Model.
From Fat Pitch Financials, Tender Offer Walkthrough, United Rentals.
The Dividend Growth Investor talks up State Street Corporation (STT) Dividend Analysis
From Stock Research Portal Blog, Amar chats up How to Read Analyst Reports
There are a ton of personal finance and debt related posts that don't get into specific stocks but here they are, que the Festivus Pole of Self Promotion:
Rebalanced My Roth 401k does just that, rebalances a 401k.
Buying Penny Stocks talks about, guess what? Thinking of buying Penny stocks?
Roth IRA explained breaks down IRA's for teenagers.
Destroy Debt talks about Debt Management Companies.
From the Money Answer Guy - How Do I Keep From Getting Hit With Credit Card Charges?
American Consumer News : Financial Plan to Implement Now: Emergency Fund
KCLau's Money Tips: How a medium family can retire comfortably (Real Life Case Study)
And finally, a message from another George...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: Trump Rally Turns Violent After Provocations From 'Counter-Protesters' | ZeroHedge
- Vegas Strip Partially Shut After One Person Shot Dead; Gunman Surrenders After Barricade Stand Off With police | ZeroHedge
- Car Rams Into Pedestrians In Islington Area Of London; One Male Arrested | ZeroHedge
- Cook County Illinois Suffers Largest Population Drop In Entire US | ZeroHedge
- Russia Readies Back-Up System For Potential "Split With International Banking System" | ZeroHedge
- The Sad State Of America's Infrastructure In One Infographic | ZeroHedge
- How The Surveillance Program Works, And Who Can Order It: Former Intel Chair Explains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The Pentagon is 'looking into' reports... | Business Insider
- Trump's immigration crackdown is hurting US farms... | Business Insider
- How Apple can silence the haters, crush Google and Microsoft,... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is starting to talk about the possibility of... | Business Insider
- Snapchat is more like Twitter than Facebook in one important area (SNAP, TWTR, FB) | Business Insider
- 8 conversation habits of extremely annoying people | Business Insider