Festival of Stocks #103
The Masters are honored to host the 103rd edition of Festival of Stocks, so without further adu, let's begin the Festivus for the rest of us.
First up, let's review stocks and securities recommended by the blogs after all it is the Festival of Stocks:
Zachary Scheidt from ZachStocks.com writes about American Water Works Co., Inc. (AWK) - Flooding Impacts Earnings
The stock may be a strong short candidate and currently sits below the IPO price of $21.50.
James Cullen from the CollegeAnalysts.com sends Primus Guaranty and the Viability of the CDPC Model.
From Fat Pitch Financials, Tender Offer Walkthrough, United Rentals.
The Dividend Growth Investor talks up State Street Corporation (STT) Dividend Analysis
From Stock Research Portal Blog, Amar chats up How to Read Analyst Reports
There are a ton of personal finance and debt related posts that don't get into specific stocks but here they are, que the Festivus Pole of Self Promotion:
Rebalanced My Roth 401k does just that, rebalances a 401k.
Buying Penny Stocks talks about, guess what? Thinking of buying Penny stocks?
Roth IRA explained breaks down IRA's for teenagers.
Destroy Debt talks about Debt Management Companies.
From the Money Answer Guy - How Do I Keep From Getting Hit With Credit Card Charges?
American Consumer News : Financial Plan to Implement Now: Emergency Fund
KCLau's Money Tips: How a medium family can retire comfortably (Real Life Case Study)
And finally, a message from another George...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet the 2017 FOMC | Financial Sense
- Schiller Warns: Stocks Are Partying Like Its 1929! | ZeroHedge
- The Imminent Multi-Trillion Dollar Surge In Social Security & Medicare Costs | Financial Sense
- Washington Post Appends "Russian Propaganda Fake News" Story, Admits It May Be Fake | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan, HSBC, Credit Agricole "Bank Cartel" Fined $521 Million For Euribor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- With Assad On Verge Of Historic Victory, Syrian Rebels Request A Ceasefire | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top-ranking House Democrat: US drug policy is 'unfinished... | Business Insider
- Bond markets everywhere are getting destroyed | Business Insider
- You might not be able to get a Chevy Bolt yet — but you can read the owner's manual | Business Insider
- 11 of the best watches to give and get for under $100 | Business Insider
- Here's why pen caps have a small hole at the top | Business Insider
- Facebook is tapping college students to fight... | Business Insider
- The US military isn't too small — but it is spread too thin | Business Insider