In Facebook We Trust
Facebook Inc (FB) has been the stock to own when it fell earlier this year. We called the entry point. Let it be a lesson to all stock pickers.
When the market tanked and all look terrible back in July we said to buy. FB has a license to print money with being the leader in mobile advertising. Despite all efforts by other players Facebook wins with people starring into their mobile devices. Back in July when we said to buy Facebook clocked over 1.71 billion monthly users which is a 15% increase year over year.
The stock has steadily climbed 18% since we said buy and we still think it has potential. As does the average target price from the real analysts, that number is $155.587 a share. The analysts believe in the next 12 months FB shares have another 21% to gain.
|Ticker||Price||52 Wk-High||52 Wk-Low||P/E||EPS||From 52wk High||From 52wk Low||Finviz TP||% from Finviz TP|
Why bother looking for a better stock these days? FB wins hands down.
This week Facebook Inc reported they have 4 million advertisers. That's beyond crazy pills. It's a 33% increase since March when they had 3 million advertisers. Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg highlights increasing time spent on mobile, increased mobile engagement and advancing mobile technologies enabling devices to do more (video, 360-degree photos noted) as contributing to advertisers' growing participation on the platform.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Think Tank Reports ISIS Is Falling Apart: "May Actually Lead To More Terrorist Attacks Across The Globe" | ZeroHedge
- How To Start Over At 40 | Altucher Confidential
- S&P 500; Dangerous place to run out of gas! | ZeroHedge
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- This Bubble Finally Burst - Which One's Next? | ZeroHedge
- Iraq War Architect, Paul Wolfowitz, Is Becoming Optimistic On Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A simple USB hub is one of the most practical tech accessories I've ever used | Business Insider
- Fox News is in the middle of a class-action racial-discrimination lawsuit | Business Insider
- This startup lets guys design custom shirts for the same price they pay for off-the... | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- Some Tesla employees claim the company is illegally... | Business Insider
- Panel denies Breitbart permanent press credentials to... | Business Insider
- UK still attractive for insurtech | Business Insider