In Facebook We Trust
Facebook Inc (FB) has been the stock to own when it fell earlier this year. We called the entry point. Let it be a lesson to all stock pickers.
When the market tanked and all look terrible back in July we said to buy. FB has a license to print money with being the leader in mobile advertising. Despite all efforts by other players Facebook wins with people starring into their mobile devices. Back in July when we said to buy Facebook clocked over 1.71 billion monthly users which is a 15% increase year over year.
The stock has steadily climbed 18% since we said buy and we still think it has potential. As does the average target price from the real analysts, that number is $155.587 a share. The analysts believe in the next 12 months FB shares have another 21% to gain.
|Ticker||Price||52 Wk-High||52 Wk-Low||P/E||EPS||From 52wk High||From 52wk Low||Finviz TP||% from Finviz TP|
Why bother looking for a better stock these days? FB wins hands down.
This week Facebook Inc reported they have 4 million advertisers. That's beyond crazy pills. It's a 33% increase since March when they had 3 million advertisers. Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg highlights increasing time spent on mobile, increased mobile engagement and advancing mobile technologies enabling devices to do more (video, 360-degree photos noted) as contributing to advertisers' growing participation on the platform.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US-Backed Siege Of Mosul Shows How The Hypocritical Media Manipulates Us | ZeroHedge
- Plot Holes - The Michael Flynn Affair | ZeroHedge
- Wal-Mart Is Quietly Cutting Prices, Squeezing Vendors In Deflationary Supply-Chain Shock | ZeroHedge
- France: Deradicalization Of Jihadists A "Total Fiasco" | ZeroHedge
- European Gold Nears Brexit Highs As Elections Loom | ZeroHedge
- 6 Things That Will Happen If Our Power Grid Goes Down | ZeroHedge
- Protest Is Increasingly Becoming Criminalized In America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new leaked photo appears to give the clearest look yet at Samsung’s Galaxy... | Business Insider
- Here are eMarketer's definitive guides to the... | Business Insider
- How the Oscars could sue the company that handed out the wrong best-picture card... | Business Insider
- The best beach bars in the world | Business Insider
- All the ways Stephen Colbert ripped apart Trump's first big... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: The $54 billion increase in military spending will come from 'a... | Business Insider
- The best movies and TV shows coming to Amazon, iTunes, Hulu, and more in March... | Business Insider