In Facebook We Trust
Facebook Inc (FB) has been the stock to own when it fell earlier this year. We called the entry point. Let it be a lesson to all stock pickers.
When the market tanked and all look terrible back in July we said to buy. FB has a license to print money with being the leader in mobile advertising. Despite all efforts by other players Facebook wins with people starring into their mobile devices. Back in July when we said to buy Facebook clocked over 1.71 billion monthly users which is a 15% increase year over year.
The stock has steadily climbed 18% since we said buy and we still think it has potential. As does the average target price from the real analysts, that number is $155.587 a share. The analysts believe in the next 12 months FB shares have another 21% to gain.
|Ticker||Price||52 Wk-High||52 Wk-Low||P/E||EPS||From 52wk High||From 52wk Low||Finviz TP||% from Finviz TP|
Why bother looking for a better stock these days? FB wins hands down.
This week Facebook Inc reported they have 4 million advertisers. That's beyond crazy pills. It's a 33% increase since March when they had 3 million advertisers. Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg highlights increasing time spent on mobile, increased mobile engagement and advancing mobile technologies enabling devices to do more (video, 360-degree photos noted) as contributing to advertisers' growing participation on the platform.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Downgraded By Fitch To A+ On Soaring Fiscal Deficit, Deteriorating Balance Sheet | ZeroHedge
- Pepsi Pulls 12-Packs, 2 Liter Bottles From Philadelphia Stores In Protest Over Soda Tax | ZeroHedge
- A Nervous Trump Heads To The Capitol Again As 27 Health Plan Holdouts Remain | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- People Are Ditching Chicago In Record Numbers As Windy City Leads U.S. In Population Loss | ZeroHedge
- BUSTED! Twitter Caught Manipulating Tweets Of Former BlackRock Fund Manager Critical Of CIA and NSA | ZeroHedge
- Is Bank Lending a Concern? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new 'Mass Effect' game is finally here — here's what you should know before... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Hardline conservatives are demanding 'Trumpcare... | Business Insider
- 'Norfolk 4' sailors, who were intimidated into murder... | Business Insider
- STARBUCKS CEO: Not every decision in business is an economic one (SBUX) | Business Insider
- US Marshals sent to protect Hawaii judge who stopped Trump's latest travel ban | Business Insider
- UBS: There's a flurry of M&A in retail brokers and E-Trade could be next (ETFC)... | Business Insider