Facebook Shares Jump
Facebook Inc (FB) shares spiked 6% to close at $45.07.
Amazing that Facebook almost has a market cap over $100 billion. Since last June Facebook shares have rallied 73%. The Dow Jones has dipped less than 1% during the same time frame.
The question now is do you buy FB with the hope that the momentum continues?
Fool contributor Steve Heller thinks that as long as you have a long-term mindset, preferably with a five-year or greater time horizon, Facebook remains an attractive investment. In the video below, Steve lays down two reasons why Facebook likely has a lot of untapped growth potential ahead as it finds new ways to monetize its massive user base.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Initial Claims Tumble To 298K As BLS Warns Of "Holiday Volatility" | ZeroHedge
- Government: Byword for Corruption | ZeroHedge
- A Dogmatic Slumber | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Tumbles After China Central Bank Bans Financial Companies From Using Digital Currency | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- This Trojan is Going Out to Battle with His Helmut On | iBankCoin.com
- Is a Stock Correction About to Catch Complacent Bulls by Surprise? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nearly Half Of Pinterest's US Audience Visit Exclusively... | Business Insider
- EU To Fine Banks $2.3 Billion For Benchmark Rigging | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The 'Fifty Shades of Grey'... | Business Insider
- Major League Soccer Wants a Brand New Television Deal | TheStreet.com
- The TSA Collected Half A Million... | Business Insider
- Windows Phone Users Can Now Get One Of The Best Financial Apps On The Planet | Business Insider
- A Tulane Student Is... | Business Insider